Kamloops strikes again!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Kamloops strikes again!

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Ian James McDonald isn't the biggest cog in the Freeman on the Land machine (or box of broken Mecano, really), but he is one step forward in proving that Alberta isn't crazier than anywhere else, or at least isn't crazier than BC ;)

Sometimes the media doesn't do a great job on FMOTL articles but sometimes they hit it out of the park, especially local papers . The only reference I can find to Ian McDonald (what a terribly common name to google) is an article last week in Kamloops This Week: http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/freeman ... ng-police/

No surprises: Ian was pulled over driving with a fake Freeman licence plate (and no driver's licence), and tried to take off after the initial traffic stop. In court he spurned a plea deal and went to trial, despite admitting everything:
"I’m guilty of the facts, absolutely,” McDonald finally said.
The article is worth a quick glance for a few reasons:
-Ian cross-examined the lead investigator on whether the law applied to him and, inexplicably, the court had him answer (quite well I think)
-a not-bad photo of a homemade plate (not very weather resistant)
-a very legible (when you click through) Claim Of Right. I haven't paid too much attention to these texts but its a good example for practicing Comparative Kookology through Textual Analysis.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Kamloops strikes again!

Post by notorial dissent »

Is there something in the water up in Kamloops that we should know about? I mean seriously.

I don't exactly know where the "admitting to the facts" and then claiming whatever sovrun gobblety gook to explain it away thing came from, although it was real popular in a certain small segment of the sovrun community down here until they, very slowly, realized that they were admitting to the crime and that was all it took for a conviction. Success rate was real non-existent, and even our slow learners eventually twigged to it and I haven't seen or heard it at all recently. So they can learn, it just takes a very large cluebyfour.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Kamloops strikes again!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just a little update on Ian James McDonald. His BC Courts Online file (Kamloops Provincial Court, #97018) indicates that on Sept. 19, 2014 he was sentenced to:

Motor Vehicle Act s 95(1) - driving while prohibited/without a licence – $805 fine, 1 year driving prohibition

Criminal Code s 249.1(1) – fleeing from a peace officer - $390 fine, 1 year driving prohibition.

News article can be read here:

http://issuu.com/kamthisweek/docs/ktwn140812_a

at pages 6-7, sharing a nice spread with my old acquaintance Brian Alexander;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9358

McDonald's Notice of Claim of Right is a David Wynn Miller document, something of a rarity in Canada. We Canadians have our quirks and our nutcases but we are generally not crazy enough to rely on Miilerese gibberish. McDonald, apparently, is an exemption.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs