Mary Croft will "SueWrongdoers.com"

Moderator: Burnaby49

Notarius
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Mary Croft will "SueWrongdoers.com"

Post by Notarius »

Mary Croft has a new plan. "Program details will be revealed October 1, 2014 A.D" Note: This date is "A.D", just to clear up any confusion you may have about the date...

From http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=442
Stop the seminars, webinars, and radio-shows on how to prevail in commerce. For the hundredth time, no solution to commerce can be found in commerce.
We already have the solution for the end of their fraud, the end of our fear, and the beginning of their fear.
Please quit listening to the latest and greatest information; quit ‘paying’ the talk shoe gurus; quit watching videos of people who continue to re-iterate the problem without providing a solution; quit talking about the ‘name’; quit writing documents to tyrants who ignore them; quit writing to entities which can’t recognize us due to our different venues.

Stop paying attention to statute: codes, regulations, acts, etc. which are called “law” but which couldn’t possibly be “law” because ‘legislation’ is subject to change, and repeal. THE (true) LAW has always been, is unchanging, and is never-ending.

I’m fed-up with people who continue to charge –calling it “donation”– for information which unstructured, often incorrect or irrelevant (except for jd’s information: http://private-person.com specifically, Hope for Justice) This is precisely the same as the medical mafia asking for donations for research to “find a cure for …” when we already know the cure, and they know it too! But their fraud will continue until people quit donating. Why would they present the solution as long as people are paying them not to. Again, those who know don’t tell and those who don’t know sell. What information do we still require? The court system, with its Statute, is what enslaved us; so it cannot possibly free us.

There is no need for any more seminars about all the things WE MUST do, say, or write, in order to quit dealing with titled tyrants and their thug lackeys.

I’d post the solution to our problem but I don’t want to give ‘them’ any warning of what we are about to do, so email me for it. The “end of tyranny” comes from several insiders who are as frustrated as we are, as they witness ridiculous orders handed us and our worthless antics to resist them. They are as sick of the fraud as we are. I was told, “Only two things will stop them and, btw, cops are now afraid to give tickets, and ‘judge meetings’ are because they know their pensions are now in jeopardy. You already have all the information you require to put them out of commission.” We ask, “But, why do cops, attorneys, and courts deliberately cause us harm, injury, and loss? “Because they can; and that is because you don’t hold them accountable.”

So, until we stop them, their abuse won’t stop. For them to ‘learn’, they must experience the same pain and fear by which we learned. Then they’ll realize that they are the cause of it all. They exist only to rob our estate (status) to fund their pensions, and, if they do not stop their fraud, they will reap what they have sown. We will no longer tolerate their bullying.

Some text from http://suewrongdoers.com :
NOTICE TO ANY AND ALL: government officials, politicians, police, corporate officers, public officials, bureaucrats, bankers, lawyers etc. you ARE accountable

We Trusted them. They Lied. They Stole. They Harmed People.
Now, They Will Pay For Their Wrongs!
Discover How to Sue "Official" and Corporate Wrongdoers For $$$

DON'T WAIT! THIS ROAD TO OPPORTUNITY MAY END:
After a Few Hundred Payouts Occur...

Learn how to make your own lawful complaints and claims against "official" wrongdoers to potentially win big compensation $$$$.

NOTE: If you are an honorable, honest "official" you have nothing to worry about. As a matter of fact you can benefit greatly by laying claims and substantiating others' claims against your corrupted co-workers. Have you had enough of their wrongdoing to speak out or will you be complicit in their wrongful acts by remaining silent?

NOTICE: We offer education and coaching to assist you in learning how to make your own lawful claim for remedy against wrongdoers as simply and quickly as possible - it does require your time and energy. Your claim must be verified, well evidenced and lawful to have any chance of success. We do not offer legal advice only education and do not guarntee success with your claim. We are not lawyers (that's a good [Sic]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Mary Croft will "SueWrongdoers.com"

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome to Quatloos Notarious!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Notarious, as Burnaby says, welcome to Quatloos.

So I take it from this, that Mary Croft and "several insiders" have a new sure fire scam remedy?

I wonder when she is going to unleash this latest effort at the absurd and if it will be as funny as her previous attempts.

When it comes to it, I wasn't aware that she was on speaking terms with any "insiders", or very few outsiders for that matter after string of wretched failures.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Welcome indeed, Notarious! Thanks for sharing your find.

I read through it and was amazed how much correctness can be hidden in all that crazy. I've edited it down to my taste:
Stop the seminars, webinars, and radio-shows on how to prevail in commerce...
Please quit listening to the latest and greatest information; quit ‘paying’ the talk shoe gurus; quit watching videos of people who continue to re-iterate the problem without providing a solution; quit talking about the ‘name’; quit writing documents to [judges]who ignore them; quit writing to entities which can’t recognize us due to our different [degrees of attachment to reality].

I’m fed-up with people who continue to charge –calling it “donation”– for information which unstructured, often incorrect or irrelevant ... their fraud will continue until people quit donating.

There is no need for any more seminars about all the things WE MUST do, say, or write, in order to [avoid our debts and responsibilities]

I’d post the solution to our problem but I don’t [have a clue].The “end of freeman idiocy]"comes from several insiders who are as frustrated as we are, as they witness ... orders handed to us and our worthless antics to resist
A fair bit shorter, but almost all Mary's words!
notorial dissent

I think that is a pretty good summation, and cuts through all the usual Croftian BS and nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

notorial dissent wrote:I think that is a pretty good summation, and cuts through all the usual Croftian BS and nonsense.
And has the bonus effect of quote mining, just like a true believer! :whistle:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

Certainly cuts down on the need for originality, and is certainly how she has survived all this time.