Mary Croft wants your money; Now!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Mary Croft wants your money; Now!

Post by Burnaby49 »

But not for something as crass as personal enrichment. No, Mary is bigger than that, it is to make you commit to a better debt-free (aka - deadbeat) future and to reward the people who are risking their lives daily to help you achieve this!

She wants all of her followers to cough up $30 ($33 Canadian) for a letter she wants you to send somewhere, but she's not saying what's in it or where it is to go unless you pay up!
I don’t want to warn the tyrants, by posting the letter, here, so email me for the 2-part solution. The only emails I have time to answer are those asking how to pay:

For Canada: if you have online banking, send $33 CAD via Interac/e-transfer, to: lovelaughlearn22@gmail.com or, if you have a paypal.com account, ‘send money’ to: j.coozer@gmail.com type in $33 CAD, and tick “to friend”.

For USA and rest of the world: $30 USD via paypal.com to lovelaughlearn22@gmail.com or email me for a mailing address or bank information. Fee is non-refundable. I will release Part-1 of the process after I get enough people on board. So it is in your best interest to bring in as many people as possible, asap.
Apparently if enough people do this it will shatter the powers-that-be and make all your debts disappear, or something. She wants 10,000 of us Canadians to buy-in before the end of October. That's $330,000, a fair piece of change for somebody that actually doesn't want it.

The discussion is here, at the Get Out of Debt Free website;

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 60&t=75173
I am under NO obligation to explain, yet, I want to do so, for the ignorant people to grasp this. Yes, it takes a brain to read between the lines, i.e.: that I work with a team of people to whom I shall be distributing these funds; that I am not at liberty to say who approached me to tell me how to put the tyrants out of commission; that this is a TWO-step process, so the $30 payment is not for just the letter; that my referring to my letter as a ‘notice’ is NOT a common law crime (open your mind); that we require huge numbers to implement change: etc. $30 is not even enough to cover my time to read the idiotic emails.

Think about it: if I didn’t charge for 96 pages, why would I charge for 2 pages? I am collecting $30 for 2 reasons: 1. to discover how many people truly want out of the slavery and hold the wrongdoers accountable; and, 2. to contribute to the people who are risking their lives to expose the fraud and end this tyranny, not to those selling templates, online. I want to know what all you complainers are doing for our freedom. Hats off to Bill, Dean, Charles, jd, Kate, Robin, Santo, Wally, to name only a few, who are working the front-lines (no matter what you think of them), with minimal resources, i.e.: their own funds.

Have I NOW made myself clear? Or am I still going to receive emails, questioning why I need over $300,000? Do you really think that there are 10,000 people world-wide, –never mind in these apathetic provinces or the neurotic states– who want to be free? I can tell by your emails that freedom is not paramount in your minds. How much money I’m going to receive is bothering you vastly more than leaving, to our children, such a sick world. I really thought you were made of sterner stuff –alas.
So there. A bit high-handed but she has a point. No more free rides for the cheapskates and fellow travellers. And a threat along with the promise. If we don't all cough up you won't have Mary to kick around any more because this will be her last press conference. Or words to that effect;
Do you really believe freedom is free? It was intended to be free but we were deceived into slavery. What are you doing about it? Just calculating how much money I’m going to get and guessing at why I might need it? To you who can’t put a crowbar into your pockets to pry out $30, in order to assist the people who are doing real work, do not email me. I will no longer answer emails about personal situations. This is my last ditch. After this, I’m shutting down.
Hope she means it, the comments are less than enthusiastic over the relatively trivial amount requested. Even the ones that have already paid seem more resigned that enthusiastic. I guess that is why they participate in Getoutofdebtfree.org, they don't want to pay for anything including getting out of debt.

However we do get a shout-out in the comments;
Hi fusion,

i understand your 'master key' explanation, yet i wonder why 'MARY CROFT' (if it is in reality the Mary Croft we all think) has not noticed the hack, surly she visits the site once in a while and surly some of her friends or acquaintances would of noticed?

Or has the real Mary changed tactics or has she her self been scammed, or is there more yet to be discovered?

For instance a new web search on the email brings up a website that seeks to expose gifting scams, http://www.realscam.com/f42/yet-another ... ndex6.html and Mary's email is listed on here as being part of a scam?

Also some anti Mary stuff here ....
viewtopic.php?t=10095
Croft covers the same ground on her website but she's upped the cover charge to $50 ($55 Canadian), Better buy in fast before it's $100.

http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net

This is also covered in the Mary Croft Appreciation Society Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8757744 ... 204953013/

This page links to the Kate of Giai Discussion Group which is a little awkward since Kate just crapped on Croft, calling her a sellout for demanding money.

No hint what this debt-destroying dynamite is but I'm guessing the old three-letter, five-letter scheme. Good luck on that, it just failed badly for Gail Blackman.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10207
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Mary Croft wants your money; Now!

Post by notorial dissent »

What a piece of work, obviously not in the literal sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

In many ways Mary is THE originator of sov'run style get out of debt free scams. Correct me if I am wrong, but her "Spiritual Economics" ebook propaganda was the among the first to merge traditional sov'run (common law/paper terrorism etc.) with the "get me out of my debts without me having to pay!" crowd.

I wonder if she was mad at seeing all the money all the other get out of debt free gurus are making? The GOODF forum doesn't charge people but probably makes thousands in ad revenue, and then of course there are sites like Freedom Club USA that has literally made hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) by hawking these sort of scams.

She is approaching this the wrong way. People stupid enough to use this stuff WILL pay for the privilege, but you have to give them a nice illusion of what their money gets them. She needs to give some made up specifics on how her magical letters will wipe the debts free, throw in a fake testimonial or two, etc. None of it has to be real, of course, since the whole thing is a scam to begin with - just make it up Mary. The idiots will come crawling out of the woodwork to give you money then. She made a misstep on this one.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

you can keep the fifty dollars or you can trade it for whats in the mystery box.....

i think i'd sooner have the 50 bucks.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:you can keep the fifty dollars or you can trade it for whats in the mystery box.....

i think i'd sooner have the 50 bucks.

ninj
A position that I think is shared by a majority of her followers. She was a gurtu as long as she was free. Her book is still free and you can pick up your copy here;

http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net/so ... w_I_08.pdf

Better hurry before she wants $50 for that too!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Mary wrote:Do you really believe freedom is free? It was intended to be free but we were deceived into slavery. What are you doing about it? Just calculating how much money I’m going to get and guessing at why I might need it? To you who can’t put a crowbar into your pockets to pry out $30, in order to assist the people who are doing real work, do not email me.
This just suggests to me that Mary has lost touch with her client base. The reason all of these people joined up was to not have to pry money out of their pockets and were hoping that Mary was going to show them the path.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:A position that I think is shared by a majority of her followers. She was a gurtu as long as she was free.
On the plus side, you can't say her advice wasn't worth what you paid for it, unlike most of her contemporaries.

I think she's just getting lazy and greedy now that the grift is getting thin. I think she's going to find out just how thin when she doesn't get a hit. ought to be a glorious sulk after that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Even Dean Clifford's dumping on poor Mary. Well, at least indirectly. The Free Dean Clifford Facebook site;

https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford

has linked to this, which I assume is about Croft's money grab;

http://www.robsmithcounsel.com/problem-enslavement/

One of the comments says;
StrongMinded FreeThinker Sucks that Mary Croft is supporting the latest $30 scam. Shame on her.
Not to point but I like the September 16th comment;
Herbert Ariel Looks like Dean has finally been indicted, I look forward to hearing you guys spin that.
Wonder why they haven't deleted that yet. Darren not on top of things?

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It seems that someone over at GOODF has been busy drinking Mary's Kool-Aid and has managed to uncover a little more information.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Bw_OfldVS0

From that it seems that Mary is running a series of webinars. She also apparently has a new website that hitherto had been unknown http://suewrongdoers.com.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

her followers will eventually find out that they GOOFD.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Offer expired Wednesday so if you were procrastinating, tough.

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net

notorial dissent

Just out of perversity, I wonder how many suckers she pulled in.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just a minor update on Mary Elizabeth Croft and the SueWrongdoers business. She has now removed all posts on her blog that were put up after April of this year. And her faithful are reporting that for giving her money they got ... nothing ...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8757744 ... 204953013/

The last comment reads:
Michael White
Mary's website "STOP!" posting is gone, and a posting on Oct. 15 says "Offer expired.". I have yet to receive any email acknowledging my payment, nor any explanation as to what will happen to my funds paid. Odd - makes you wonder if that is really Mary's website.
October 19 at 2:06pm
Intriguingly he refuses to blame her for any of this. Someone must have hacked her website - this couldn't be the Sacred Blessed Mary herself. However I'm leaning more towards the "fleece the suckers one last time" school of thought.

notorial dissent

But then you're just a practical, sensible sort, who doesn't see grand conspiracies under every bed.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

This gives an opportunity for another "one last" scam: an emergency fundraiser to regain control of her website.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

What a concept, a scammer scamming scammers, why I blush at the concept. Is there no honor among thieves!!!! :snicker:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

In regard "hono(u)r amoung thieves", but possibly more appropriate for another topic: I believe there is an MLM SEO optimization scheme. (Note: I am not saying that SEO optimization is necessarily a scam (either on those using the methods nor on the targets), but all the SEO optimization method E-mails I've received are, as I don't have a web site....)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I said in a prior post;
Intriguingly he refuses to blame her for any of this. Someone must have hacked her website - this couldn't be the Sacred Blessed Mary herself. However I'm leaning more towards the "fleece the suckers one last time" school of thought.
This appears to be exactly the case. Mary seems to have taken the money and run. After six years of blather and bombast Mary Croft's website is now dead;

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net

It's now nothing but a web hosting blanket page. Probably means somebody didn't pay the bills.
But it's well represented on Archive.org so I guess Mary is not entirely lost to the ages...

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Mary's suckers have confirmed that she took the money and ran;

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... d&start=40

Comments like these indicate an increasingly dissatisfied following. Tough, all the gurus scam you. At least she only screwed them for $30 or $50 each. A cheap lesson if they bother to learn it;
Re: The Answer just $30 Canadian
by Grace789 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello. This is my first post ever in this forum. I apologize for jumping in without a suitable introduction, and I hope to post more over the next few months. I've been studying the principles of commercial redemption in earnest for over two years. I am waiting for the intersection of opportunity, knowledge, and circumstances to act on these principles. This website and this forum are part of the opportunity and knowledge aspects. I appreciate all who contribute. It's great to learn from others who have sent their letters and have seen positive results.

Yes, I sent Mary $30. On the strength of her reputation alone, when I received an email from her on September 14 directing me to read her August 25 post and to forward the email, I did immediately send her $30. I did not forward the email, because I do not know anyone personally who understands these principles.

On October 6, I emailed her for followup. She replied fairly quickly that there is no "follow-up" (she had to correct my spelling ) but "there will be a letter when I get enough people on board."

Not content with that short reply, I shot back, "What if you do not get enough people on board? Is it only via your website that this message is being broadcast? "

Her reply was: "I'm counting on the people to whom I send out my email to forward it to their lists, and etc. If I don't get enough people, it is due to one of two things: either people didn't bring others on board or most everyone wants to remain a slave. I suspect the problem is both cases."

So the fact that there is no letter to be sent, no "two step" process to be disseminated, is all our fault.

I do not know what to make of this situation. I saw today that the posts of August 25 and September 10 have been removed. I can speculate quite a bit, to the point that I don't believe that there was ever a two step process or letter. This was simply a request for money, and as she sees it, it is quid pro quo for all the time and energy she has given over the years without any financial recompense. That is my speculation; I have nothing to back that up, other than a sense based on the tone of her two removed posts as well as her replies to my emails.

I don't like being lied to or scammed, and I would much rather have made donations over the years rather than be shamed into giving. I am exceedingly grateful for her courage to write her seminal text on commercial redemption, and at the same time, shenanigans like these (to quote the poster "fusion" above) make me question her integrity.

The upshot is, I'm $30 poorer than I was on September 14. I am happy if I helped Mary in some way, but there is a nagging feeling that I've been scammed into doing it.
by fusion » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:46 pm

everything that has happened in the last few months on that site, and the site being taken down is probably intentional. She knew she was not going to renew her website to keep it up there months in advance and came up with this little scheme of ''Get it now before its too late'' - to fill her pockets from those with unconditional love and trust and all that shite.

See...money corrupts..even when we know its worth nothing. And Mary Croft is indeed a ''cash confiscator'' the same as what she has written about in her book. But some people will still believe she is decent and honest, and these people deserve to be ripped off if they cant see WTF is going on right in front of their faces.

I judge people by what they do, the actions they take, not the words that they speak. Otherwise you have people saying "You can trust me, I wrote a book free of charge, im not ripping anyone off'' whilst shoving handfuls of bank notes in their back pockets that they are stealing from you at the same time- through their concocted schemes. No better than Bankers.
by fusion » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Jakoh...didnt you say you had sent her the money and were going to let us know what happened?

Or did you not bother sending the money (well done if you did not get scammed)

Was waiting to hear your update
by jakoh » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:02 am

Evening fusion,

yes alas i was one of the $uckers ....... and guess what after payment bugger all happened, no response from MC for sending the payment, no letters ...... nothing.
Ripped well and truly.

I imagine that will be the last we ever hear of MC, and if she does appear again she will have to have some good answers to give to a lot of pissed of folks.
So a question. If they know that "money corrupts..even when we know its worth nothing: why are they complaining that mary scammed them of some?

notorial dissent

And yet, I'll bet not a one of them learned anything from this little exercise.