Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:This is why Galati's COMER action is going to fail. The statute he's contesting says the Bank of Canada may do something. He's interpreting that to mean that it must do something. If parliament had wanted to require the bank to do it they would have used "must", the use of "may" was a deliberate choice to give the bank flexibility. The Federal Court will strike COMERS' motion because the interpretation of the law they contest is clear and obvious.
I have to correct you on the word "must". This word is rarely used in legislation. The word "shall" is used in its place, as "must" sounds too dictatorial. Regardless, "shall" has the same basic meaning - a requirement.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I stand corrected. Shall is indeed the appropriate word in legislation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I stand corrected. Shall is indeed the appropriate word in legislation.
Let me savour this moment with a sip of my Labatt's Blue !!! :snicker:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I stand corrected. Shall is indeed the appropriate word in legislation.
Prick!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Prick!
I know that was meant with the BEST of intentions. :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Psamy, as far as I am concerned, one of the first requirements for someone to exercise the right to vote, is that they be able to read and comprehend simple English. YOU fail at this miserably. Your insistence on torturing the language and twisting it to fit your particular fantasy is certain symptom of that.

You have had it REPEATEDLY pointed out to you that your tortured interpretation of the constitutional clauses is not only WRONG, but dead WRONG continues to be ignored by you. That inconvenient little fact IS NOT going to go away just because you don't like it. The courts get to tell you that your interpretation is WRONG, and that interpretation stands. You've been told repeatedly that there is NO judicial remedy available to you. If you want to change the way Canada votes, then you need to convince Canada to do so. The fact that you continue to ignore that fact tells me that you are less than honest in your beliefs, you know somewhere down deep inside that they are a crock, and that putting it to a vote would just reaffirm that. You are intellectually dishonest, not a good trait in an alleged "scientist".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Even if you somehow got a constitutional ruling in your favor, which will never happen for the reasons repeatedly stated above, the elected officials would have to fill the void, not you.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Now a question on what is. Are you or anybody else not paying government taxes and instead paying your society some amount as was instructed in one of those documents?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

While you consider the last question, lets tackle this:
Therefore, as long as I am faithful to the laws of a Constitution for a society in Canada, open to participation by citizens of Canada, that uses the interactive electoral system to choose its legislative representatives, then according to Your Majesty’s Charter, no periodically elected legislative assembly in Canada has the right to have Me subjected to its governance.
Lets investigate other charter rights that you society must meet.

We'll skip section 12, but please state if you have been punished today.
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination
Seems that by being part of your society, you get unequal benefit of not being subject to many laws. Another reason the judge can't rule in your favor.
16. (1) English and French are the official languages of Canada and have equality of status and equal rights and privileges as to their use in all institutions of the Parliament and government of Canada.
Do you have somebody in your society who is bilingual?
18. (1) The statutes, records and journals of Parliament shall be printed and published in English and French and both language versions are equally authoritative. (88)
Is your published website bilingual? I don't see your explanations in french. Perhaps I missed it.
24. (1) Anyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.
Here's a new argue point. Seems the judge decided no remedy was appropriate.

As I go through here, I see plenty about the legislature, but nothing saying that being denied s.3 would somehow allow you to choose another society to follow.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

A few names I found on ther society page somebody can look up if they have time.

Darren Childs -- wrote some petition for Psam
Lisa Shaw -- listed as "auditor general" for the society.

There is a lisa shaw in the mainland region with plenty of charges including various drug, theft, and fraud, but nothing that screams freeman.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

LordEd wrote:There is a lisa shaw in the mainland region with plenty of charges including various drug, theft, and fraud, but nothing that screams freeman.
Well... as PoE has shown, the OPCA crowd are ripe targets for fraud - so perhaps she's just an individual taking advantage of the situation to do what she does.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

LordEd wrote:As I go through here, I see plenty about the legislature, but nothing saying that being denied s.3 would somehow allow you to choose another society to follow.
Ahh - but that doesn't matter because he is free to choose another society to follow .... just not in the context he wants.

He's free to emigrate to another Country dropping his Canadian Citizenship and picking up that Country's Citizenship if he wants .... and if they'll take him.

Others have done so - but this solution seems to be anathema to his wants and desires.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Psam wrote:
I’ve been racking my brain trying to understand why You get so derisively angry and abusive toward People whose common attitude can be simply described as: “I don’t believe that this method of making rules is fair”. I couldn’t figure out why this is something to be so hateful toward.
Derision is an effective form of commentary. If your position can't handle it, then it must be pretty weak. As for hate and anger towards people who think things are not fair, please quote where anyone has done this. More particularly, show where anyone has expressed this against you, who are *not* one of those people. You like to indentify with those people, but your attitude is that this method is unfair, therefor, your method must be considered.

Furthermore, every regular here thinks that some things are unfair, and many of us have ideas about improvements. We also understand what it would take to implement our ideas and we understand that they may not look as great to others as they do to us.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hyrion wrote:
LordEd wrote:I'm a geek, not a lawyer or accountant.
I also do not belong to either the Legal or Banking/Accounting industries. Makes me wonder what the actual percentages of Quatloosians fit in that "generalization" Psam prefers to allow to guide his thoughts/responses. And there's the real danger with taking an extreme position: it guides your responses into the extreme even when the perception is an illusion.
I'm theoretically a freelance computer troubleshooter. But that's not enough to make a living anymore so i am going into web design Greg is a captain of industry, or at least a lieutenant jg. Webhick is a conspiracy administrator. Demosthenes is an investigator of sovereign activity.

And there are many members who have not mentioned their professions, albeit it is rumored that they are all Virgin Islands gunsmiths.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There are any number of things in this universe that aren't fair to one degree or another, your not being able to vote whenever the mood moves you isn't and never will be one of them. Get over it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

grixit wrote:
Psam wrote:
I’ve been racking my brain trying to understand why You get so derisively angry and abusive toward People whose common attitude can be simply described as: “I don’t believe that this method of making rules is fair”. I couldn’t figure out why this is something to be so hateful toward.
Derision is an effective form of commentary. If your position can't handle it, then it must be pretty weak. As for hate and anger towards people who think things are not fair, please quote where anyone has done this. More particularly, show where anyone has expressed this against you, who are *not* one of those people. You like to indentify with those people, but your attitude is that this method is unfair, therefor, your method must be considered.

Furthermore, every regular here thinks that some things are unfair, and many of us have ideas about improvements. We also understand what it would take to implement our ideas and we understand that they may not look as great to others as they do to us.

My wish for a new pan North American tradition of nude Wednesday has been given little media attention, and the peasants have not seen the brilliance of my ideas - the swine.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Hanslune wrote:My wish for a new pan North American tradition of nude Wednesday has been given little media attention, and the peasants have not seen the brilliance of my ideas - the swine.
That's because you keep ignoring us peasant swine pointing out that -38 degrees Celsius is NOT a good time to be nude......
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hyrion wrote:
Hanslune wrote:My wish for a new pan North American tradition of nude Wednesday has been given little media attention, and the peasants have not seen the brilliance of my ideas - the swine.
That's because you keep ignoring us peasant swine pointing out that -38 degrees Celsius is NOT a good time to be nude......
Given that I grew up in Hawaii - I don't care where your ice sickles might dangle from.

Okay I don't want anyone to say I'm not reasonable you may wear socks on days below 20 below.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

In the meantime, Psam Frank has been asking elsewhere on our site for a copy of the terms he had to agree to before he was allowed to participate here. Specifically he wants to review for terms such as "abuse" that were specified in the agreement. I think we can see where all of this is heading; I suspect that Psam will start demanding a number of ridiculous conditions, changes, or whatever in recognition that he has been "abused" here for our failure to accept his arguments with "compassion."

Psam, let me save you and the rest of us a lot of time and key strokes. You can forget it. Nothing of what you want or demand of us is going to happen. As the old saying goes, if you can't stand the heat, you need to get out of the kitchen.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff