Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Moderator: Burnaby49

theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Post by theSovereign1 »

after all it is the 21st century and we are supposed to be civilized...if we can't solve or differences through logic and reason then we might as well go back to being hunter gatherers!
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

theSovereign1 wrote:....and legal references or something one might want to bring attention to.

on another note inst your statement interesting...as the government capitalizes the name pretty much for everything....
The rules of proper English capitalisation is completely different than the modern day ALL CAPS, and you know it. And speaking of red herrings, this conversation ENDS right here and now. :naughty:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

theSovereign1 wrote:have never felt the need to abuse my spouse, in my belief women should be respected as I do not have their ability to grow a life form and I think its quite a miracle. and I do not condone violence in any way unless its in self defense.
Ah, so it was drugs/alcohol you wouldn't sacrifice. Im sure that's consistent with Psam's system. Most freemen think so.
Wake Up! Productions

theSovereign1 wrote:you are correct i have not supported it but i did consider his theories and it sounds almost interesting, and I do not comment on things I have not researched...and if you notice my words in that quote carefully i did not say i advocate abuse...just that we all have that freedom. I have never felt the need to abuse my spouse, in my belief women should be respected as I do not have their ability to grow a life form and I think its quite a miracle. and I do not condone violence in any way unless its in self defense.
Funny, I didn't see the words "WITH HER CONSENT" !!! Freeman types are all about CONSENT, until it is something that they want, then it is TAKE BY FORCE !!!
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

actually ed as i said in the thread it was freedom i would not sacrifice you moron...maybe you should learn how to read. I am worried if I do not stand now my children will not have the freedoms we have enjoyed when I was a child. And its not about a sacrifice when psudo-government institutions, (which are really private corporations with shareholders registered on Dun and Bradstreet that are pretending to be government institutions) refuse to follow the rules set out for them and then their best bum buddies that control the courts help them get away with kidnapping and abduction...it wasn't about sacrifice my children were kidnapped because I sued the bastards for breaching my custody order and kidnapping my children. Their allegation of abuse was withdrawn by the prosecutor before the trial and childrens services refused to return them...stating they have concerns but couldn't name them so I sued and they are a bunch of spoiled and rotten to the core individuals and decided that because I questioned their authority my children and I should suffer. They are a bunch of pedophile child slave traders is all they are. and I will be suing them in a month or 2 in a higher venu so they can't use their buddies to cover their crimes. Just finishing collecting a bit more evidence so my case is solid...just so you know they are not off the hook by any means!
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:you are correct i have not supported it but i did consider his theories and it sounds almost interesting, and I do not comment on things I have not researched...and if you notice my words in that quote carefully i did not say i advocate abuse...just that we all have that freedom. I have never felt the need to abuse my spouse, in my belief women should be respected as I do not have their ability to grow a life form and I think its quite a miracle. and I do not condone violence in any way unless its in self defense.
Funny, I didn't see the words "WITH HER CONSENT" !!! Freeman types are all about CONSENT, until it is something that they want, then it is TAKE BY FORCE !!!

and government bag-lickers, who promote fraud, like you seem to want to twist and pervert every sentence into some ammo to justify their belief that somehow people in government have the right to do things we the people do not! When we created those fictions of law and vested OUR authority to make them effective. Just because we gave them some authority does not mean we gave ours up you moron!
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

read it carefully I never said I condone it...just that its our freedom to not have government bag lickers (statists) have control over every aspect of our lives!
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

oh and btw steve bates ....most of your posts and pretty much all of your videos are libel, slander and invasion of privacy you do realize that right? Somebody is eventually gonna get sick of your shit and sue your ass so I would be careful if i was you. I used to like you and considered you a friend at one point so I am trying to be lenient on you but others might not be so generous. If I was you I would really rethink what my purpose is in life and ask myself why do I want to intentionally hurt people? How is it making your life better?
Wake Up! Productions

theSovereign1 wrote:read it carefully I never said I condone it...just that its our freedom to not have government bag lickers (statists) have control over every aspect of our lives!
Having knowledge on this subject, I will state that the Section 802 of the "USA Patriot Act" does broadly define acts "dangerous to human life" (which could be interpreted as any act within a sadomasochistic relationship) as "domestic terrorism".

Fortunately for me, I live in Canada, and we are not subject to those "government bag lickers" that "have control over every aspect of our lives" !!!
Wake Up! Productions

theSovereign1 wrote:oh and btw steve bates ....most of your posts and pretty much all of your videos are libel, slander and invasion of privacy you do realize that right? Somebody is eventually gonna get sick of your shit and sue your ass so I would be careful if i was you. I used to like you and considered you a friend at one point so I am trying to be lenient on you but others might not be so generous. If I was you I would really rethink what my purpose is in life and ask myself why do I want to intentionally hurt people? How is it making your life better?
HUGE, GIANT, GIGANTIC ... RED HERRING !!! :brickwall:
Wake Up! Productions

But since you said it ...
theSovereign1 wrote:oh and btw steve bates ....Somebody is eventually gonna get sick of your shit and sue your ass
Funny, I thought YOU were going to "sue my ass". What happened? Could it be that you have been BARRED from suing people ??? :snicker: :haha:
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

i have bigger fish to fry...you are insignificant...nobody takes you seriously. Plus you don't have any money, so suing you would be useless.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Funny, that describes how most Freeman wins work.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LordEd wrote:Funny, that describes how most Freeman wins work.
Yes, its always the "I-could-have-won-but-I-have-better-things-to-do" excuse. The problem is that they never seem to be accomplish anything at all that resembles a win in the slightest.

Put it in the sovrun moral victory category.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I was giving WUP a win. Clearly his process is superior as sovereign of no family was too scared to face his legal onslaught and fee schedules
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

The Observer wrote:
LordEd wrote:Funny, that describes how most Freeman wins work.
Yes, its always the "I-could-have-won-but-I-have-better-things-to-do" excuse. The problem is that they never seem to be accomplish anything at all that resembles a win in the slightest.

Put it in the sovrun moral victory category.
pretty hard to "win" anything when the whole system is so corrupt there is no rule of law!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

theSovereign1 wrote:pretty hard to "win" anything when the whole system is so corrupt there is no rule of law!
Then you are wasting your time propounding on what you think the law is.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

ya thats it...its a waste of time to fight for freedom, truth and equality...thats why billions have given their lives for it hey?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theSovereign1 wrote:
The Observer wrote:
LordEd wrote:
pretty hard to "win" anything when the whole system is so corrupt there is no rule of law!
This contradicts your claim that you are 'legally' not paying income tax. Please explain why your claims contravene one another? How can you both be unable to win and yet claim you have?

Or have you not thought this thing through?

lol
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Or have you not thought this thing through?
Fixed.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)