Reverend Belanger - "Physician Heal Thyself"!

Moderator: Burnaby49

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Reverend Belanger - "Physician Heal Thyself"!

Post by KickahaOta »

Possibility 2(b), based on something that someone previously mentioned: The requirement has always been in place (at least for a long time), but has been enforced lackadaisically if at all. As the Reverend gets up in years and approaches the age where the normal elderly-care programmes would kick in, the bureaucrats invoked this requirement in order to see whether he could be pushed off of AISH's budget and onto one of those other programs' budgets. The Reverend being the Reverend, things escalated from there.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

KickahaOta wrote:Possibility 2(b), based on something that someone previously mentioned: The requirement has always been in place (at least for a long time), but has been enforced lackadaisically if at all. As the Reverend gets up in years and approaches the age where the normal elderly-care programmes would kick in, the bureaucrats invoked this requirement in order to see whether he could be pushed off of AISH's budget and onto one of those other programs' budgets. The Reverend being the Reverend, things escalated from there.
Entirely possible scenario. At 65 he is entitled to the Old Age Supplement and Guaranteed Income Supplement regardless of any earnings or tax he's ever paid.
Who can receive the OAS pension?
People residing in Canada
You must:

•be 65 or older;
•be a Canadian citizen or a legal resident of Canada at the time we approve your pension application; and
•have resided in Canada for at least 10 years after turning 18.
The Guaranteed Income Supplement
The GIS is an additional benefit that may be added to your OAS pension if you have a low income. You must apply for it.

To qualify for the GIS:

•you must reside in Canada;
•you must be in receipt of an OAS pension; and
•your annual income or in the case of a couple, your income combined with your spouse's or common law partner's income from the previous year, must be under a maximum amount specified for the year.
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/serv ... iors.shtml

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/serv ... s/oas/gis/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Thanks for the information, esteemed Burnaby49.

So, 2(b) or not 2(b), that is the question. (Just picking up my own straight line before someone trips over it.)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But regardless of the reason, the Rev would still be required to play by the rules, theirs, not his, and follow directions, and we all know just how good he is at that. :snicker: Methinks he has shot himself in the foot one way or t'other. No fool like an old fool.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

notorial dissent wrote:But regardless of the reason, the Rev would still be required to play by the rules, theirs, not his, and follow directions, and we all know just how good he is at that. :snicker: Methinks he has shot himself in the foot one way or t'other. No fool like an self-entitled old fool.....
FIFY
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One other point I neglected to repeat, Belanger is a lying liar, so anything he says should be taken in that context. If he said it was high noon, I would be looking for stars.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Whoops, made a mistake! Maybe he won't get the Guaranteed Income Supplement after all. As the above information related;
The Guaranteed Income Supplement
The GIS is an additional benefit that may be added to your OAS pension if you have a low income. You must apply for it.
Back to forcing a man of god to sell his soul by requiring him to fill out satan-inspired forms. Same thing with the OAS. I get it but I had to apply for it. I can't recall what the application required.

Belanger qualifies for much more OAS than I do. It is income based so after a certain income level it starts getting ground down. I pass that level every year so I can't get the maximum. Belanger will have no problem with that since the income level where the reduction kicks in is way above anything he'll ever get.

I see another problem. The government gets the income information it needs to determine your OAS entitlement from your income tax returns. Belanger claims his AISH has been denied because he won't fill out CRA information forms so I can't see him filing tax returns.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

KickahaOta wrote:Possibility 2(b), based on something that someone previously mentioned: The requirement has always been in place (at least for a long time), but has been enforced lackadaisically if at all. As the Reverend gets up in years and approaches the age where the normal elderly-care programmes would kick in, the bureaucrats invoked this requirement in order to see whether he could be pushed off of AISH's budget and onto one of those other programs' budgets. The Reverend being the Reverend, things escalated from there.
As I mentioned previously my wife is an AISH recipient, and to add to the fun, I've reached the age where I'm doing serious family financial planning regarding my retirement so I've checked out these matters. Belanger has put himself into a Catch 22 of his own making. He has reached the age where the possibilities of CPP and OAS kick in. What AISH wants from him is permission to access his CRA records so they can determine his pension entitlement under these other programs. What is even dumber, is AISH will even top up his entitlement so that his monthly income is never less than what he would have got purely from AISH. As a personal example, when my wife hits 62 years of age she can receive CPP and a reduced AISH benefit. I'm surprised that the good reverend Belanger, as a supposed man of the cloth, hasn't applied for tax status under the "Vow of Perpetual Poverty".
eric

Post by eric »

I haven't the slightest idea why my previous post appeared twice - I've even only had one liquorish beverage... :shrug:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote:I haven't the slightest idea why my previous post appeared twice - I've even only had one liquorish beverage... :shrug:
There, I deleted one.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well, what I feared has come to pass. Belanger has made good on the threat he made in his last video. He said he'd post five more if he didn't get his AISH back and, one day later, he's puked out another one;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7FFw8CS1AU

It's titled;

Post to Irfan Sabir for advocasy and international expose of a case of religious i intimidation

Irfan Sabir is the newly appointed Minister of Human Services for the government of Alberta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irfan_Sabir

I'm not going to do a detailed report. Two new Belanger videos and the last DavidMichelle are too much concentrated stupidity for me to face. Essentially it is the same old stuff that I've written about in the past few video reviews. Includes means excludes, seven judges disqualified, can't fill out Satan's forms, King James bible, not a person, persons are dead things, give me my birth securities, intimidation, on and on. However he's obviously getting very, very jumpy. He's desperate.

I shouldn't be watching it anyhow because he said, right off the top, that the video was prepared exclusively for Irfan. Lucky guy! Brand new on the job and already an exclusive video from Belanger.
These men and women who work for the Justice Department are Vile, Evil, BAG OF SNAKE TYPE LAWYERS!
He's changed his mind about getting the Pope to join Team Paraclete. He's now threatening to go to the International Criminal Court in the Hague to set a precedent in International Law. He's going to charge the bag of snake type lawyers with war crimes! And he wants Irfan to provide him with a pro-bono lawyer to help him do it. He also has his standard anti Meads v Meads and anti Judge Rooke rant.
And if you care to read the internationally posted and advertised Meads v Meads decision of John Rooke you will find I am listed in there in 182 pages of unmitigated gloop and crap designed to, uh, prevent people from practicing their faith and belief in escaping the fraud of a commercialized government enslaving men and women for their energies, that's what John Rooke did, that man's not a judge, he's an imposter, and a black-robed huffing and puffing and intimidating, and obstructing people's ability to practice their faith, because their faith represents a threat to their money making business called international justice.
Ed closes with his email address and his phone number: 780 616 6647. Sadly Ed has removed his Kijiji plumbing ad:
Plumbing done with honor a smile and a guarantee

I offer a wide degree of experience with all types of plumbing needs be it toilets showers or sinks and will do it all for $40.00 per hour as opposed to over a hundred for a journeyman plumber..I also serve other renovation needs but specialize in plumbing. 780-616-6647
Maybe he had to stop because;
Now my particular case is that I'm an income support recipient because of my physical condition I am disabled. I cannot work. My doctors have told me that if you continue to try and do what you're doing you will die you will bleed internally so I had to go on this income support.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps Mr. Belanger should take up a different religion.
7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Sounds like he's allowed to ask. Fill out the paperwork and ye shall receive.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LordEd wrote:Perhaps Mr. Belanger should take up a different religion.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

GIVE ME MY AISH! GIVE ME MY AISH!! GIVE ME MY AISH!!!

GIVE ME MY AISH!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Romans1129/pos ... 8224110903

https://www.facebook.com/Romans1129/pos ... 0124690903

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I don't believe much in his faith, and he doesn't believe in the government. That's fine.

I don't go and ask the church for money. How about the same courtesy from him?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

You mean to tell me that this poor fella didn't get his free bananas? Awe. Get a freekin job.

Or....

Someone should get him a mandatory in house psych exam as by not filling out forums he has become a threat to his well being and may not by his admission be able to afford to live. The criteria for the exam is a threat to yourself or others. He is dangerously close to meeting the standard.

Peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:GIVE ME MY AISH! GIVE ME MY AISH!! GIVE ME MY AISH!!!

GIVE ME MY AISH!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Romans1129/pos ... 8224110903
Let me see if I understand Belanger`s logic:
1. I am a person with a disability and the government should give me money;
2. My religious convictions do not prevent me from giving the government 57 pages of forms recounting my medical history if it means I might get some money out of them;
3. However, my religious convictions mean the provincial government can`t check on my financial status to determine if I really need the money, whether or not I am eligible for other programs, or if the money they are giving me is being spent wisely.
Pretty good scam if he can make it work. I note that he has claimed to have had a phone call with the ADM of the relevant provincial department. Sorry, reverend, if you can`t convince the ADM of the merits of your case, you won`t get any further unless you plan on pursuing a civil claim.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Paraclete Belanger has very frequently used his videos as a venue to relentlessly harangue that malignant presence on the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta, the spawn of Satan himself, Associate Chief Justice Rooke, the man who decided Meads v. Meads. Belanger, much to his personal anguish and bitter resentment, is identified as an OPCA litigant in that decision.

Rooke got his picture posted on the CBC online news today so I thought I'd show you what Alberta's most powerful Illuminati looks like;

Rooke is on the left. The news item was triggered by the appointment of Justice Russell Brown (on the right) to the Supreme Court of Canada. Justice Brown was serving on the the Alberta Court of Appeal and the appeal courts of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut at the time of the appointment. Prior to that he served on Queen's Bench and the picture is of Rooke welcoming him to the Court of Queen's Bench in 2013. Surprisingly Brown had only been serving as a judge for two years prior to his Supreme Court appointment.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

So Paraclete Belanger was not able to cause Justice Rooke to abandon his position as an Associate Justice, despite his perception that Justice Rooke had it all wrong about him being an OPCA litigant? Is there something wrong with Belanger's practice of relying on the King James version of the Bible that is not working in this regard? Wouldn't you think that such a crime of intimidation would motivate Belanger to drive Rooke out of the Queen's court system?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:So Paraclete Belanger was not able to cause Justice Rooke to abandon his position as an Associate Justice, despite his perception that Justice Rooke had it all wrong about him being an OPCA litigant? Is there something wrong with Belanger's practice of relying on the King James version of the Bible that is not working in this regard? Wouldn't you think that such a crime of intimidation would motivate Belanger to drive Rooke out of the Queen's court system?
From what I hear Brown is an excellent choice for the Supreme Court. A very capable judge. So maybe Belanger is succeeding. The rats are deserting the sinking ship. Get out before you get fired by the paraclete!

No doubt Rooke is frantically networking with his fellow Illuminati looking for alternate employment. Maybe we can slot him in as head of The International Criminal Court in the Hague to block Belanger from taking his case about losing his AISH there.