Pigpot Still Can't Get On To Quatloos=Whatloosers

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Pigpot Still Can't Get On To Quatloos=Whatloosers

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's requesting assistance to sign up in his own inimitable style.

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... d-all-shit

Should we publish a "Quatloos for Dummies"?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Pigpot Still Can't Get On To Quatloos=Whatloosers

Post by wserra »

The guy is signed up. All he needs to do is log in.

There is a problem if he forgot his password, because the board's email is screwy, and the reset password function depends on him receiving an email from the board. Ninj, if you are reading this and feel like it, you can tell him as much. And, if he did forget his password, tell him that I will reset his password manually, and email it to him at the addy he gave when he registered. You just need to tell me that's what he wants.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

When I signed up, not long ago, the instructions said something like, "You are now signed up. You will get an email. Follow the instructions there, and then you will be able to login and write posts."

But I had read a thread here somewhere to the effect that if the email didn't come in 24 hours, try to login anyway. I didn't get an email, tried to login, and it worked.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

wserra wrote:The guy is signed up. All he needs to do is log in.
Ninj, if you are reading this and feel like it, you can tell him as much.
im quite content with him being to stupid to log in since he signed up in august. i didnt have much trouble using my brain to log in. guess he just needs to think his way through it.

or maybe this board just like states in his opinion isnt real and dosent exist......

its only logical...
:snicker:
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or he just needs a four year old to do it for him, I find that often helps.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:Or he just needs a four year old to do it for him, I find that often helps.
I find a lot of truth in that on a normal basis. I do not need it but several of our older friends ask my kids when they come over to look something up for them.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A WFS posting that Pigpot made this afternoon;
Waldo wrote:
Your beliefs about flat currency is irrelevant as it is in the minority.
I could be in a minortity of one andstill be correct. Majority rule can go and get fucked. Master and slave talk is all you have. Fuck that. Show me EVIDENCE that your laws apply to me simply because I am on the land xyz. Go argue that with Marc Stevens on his radio show big mouth, see how far you get. "The majority says this and the majority says that." Your argument is a fucking joke. So by your stupid logic others in a minority are compelled by the majority. Yeah, yeah I'll bet you are pro a lot of things like "democracy" as well.
Waldo wrote:
This country runs on the dollar. It had intrinsic value and its accepted at gave.
There is no "country" and it doesn't run on the dollar. Provide me evidence of both please before we continue.
Waldo wrote:
This is the system we have to live with right now. We can't change this if is a fait accompli.
No we don't and fuck you for telling people that their life is a fait accomplit. Who made you boss man? Everything could be changed if people wake up but others like you are simply walking around and telling people that there is nothing they can do about there lives other than work with what they've got.
Waldo wrote:
Laws be dammed, you have to live in reality. I think of the current system ad just representing wealth, a national system we can all understand.
What reality? Yours... Fuck that. There is NO "national" system. Stop promoting failed ideas. Who is this "we" you speak of. Don't co-opt anyone else into your fictional bullshit.
Waldo wrote:
We need to create or own parallel system to avoid the banks. Fighting the current system is a loose loose proposition. I am a realist, I know you have to work with in the current framework, but that doesn't preclude developing an alternative parallel system.
No parallel system needed or even wanted. Fighting the system is the ONLY way forward. No-one has to work within ANY system, so that's another myth dispelled. People can only be forced to comply if they allow it.

Again like the rest of you JREFer's and Quatloos lot, you never ONCE responded to ANY of my points. Why? Because you have no answer other than pay and obey. Fuck that.
Waldo is one of the few sane voices trying to actually help motorhead10 rather than just ranting away about his own obsessions. Pigpot's responses are entirely typical of his WFS postings. I agree with Ninja that I'm quite happy he's too dense to figure out how to sign on to Quatloos.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What an intelligent, articulate, and endearing individual. :sarcasmon:

I'm so glad he failed the basic intelligence test.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.