Rocco Galati

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Rocco Galati

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . .what is stunning about this case isn't that the court decided against COMER's arguments, that was a given. It's that they couldn't get past the first absolutely rock-bottom basic hurdle, filing a Statement of Claim acceptable to the court. . . .

. . .Rocco Galati, a supposedly qualified lawyer and apparently Canada's greatest constitutional expert acting for them, they failed abysmally on their first attempt. And the court patiently explained to them why they failed and gave them a mulligan to try again. But they did just as poor a job the second time around. In other words they couldn't get past the first, and simplest hurdle, of explaining why they had a cause of action that the court could hear. There's no legal failure more basic than that.
I know I keep prattling on about what I think is in the minds of freemen and freemen-lites. But the subject has come up here as to why this thread has anything to do with freemen or sovcits. As we can see by visiting a few freeman friendly forums more than a few freemen are enthralled with the idea that Galati's suit might be a fly in the ointment of Canada's banking system.

In a subculture where futile fillings and empty gestures rise to the level of heroism Galati's sad effort seen as something great. In freemanland Rocco's failure can't be about incompetence and misjudgment, but rather the conspiracies of the powers that be.

It's the freeman way.
Last edited by arayder on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

arayder wrote:As we can see by visiting a few freeman friendly forums more than a few freemen are enthralled with the idea that Galati's suit might be a fly in the ointment of Canada's banking system.
It is the tendency to grasp at straws, no matter how flimsy (or non-existent) they may be in the hope that you can keep yourself from drowning. Every US tax protestor guru case (Schiff, Larken Rose, Peter Hendrickson etc) that ended up in court was viewed as the one case that was going to destroy the tax system. Intead the guru earned a prison sentence and had to resort to claiming the system was corrupt as the reason why they didn't win. And then the followers moved to the next guru.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

arayder wrote: I know I keep prattling on about what I think is in the minds of freemen and freemen-lites. But the subject has come up here as to why this thread has anything to do with freemen or sovcits. As we can see by visiting a few freeman friendly forums more than a few freemen are enthralled with the idea that Galati's suit might be a fly in the ointment of Canada's banking system.
In a subculture where futile fillings and empty gestures rise to the level of heroism Galati's sad effort seen as something great. In freemanland Rocco's failure can't about incompetence and misjudgment, but rather the conspiracies of the powers that be.
It's the freeman way.
I must say I have to agree with you... In my own particular group of Canadian FMOTL groupies that I follow I am regularly exposed to the the 3/5 letter system and threats that I owe them unheard of sums of money. Get a grip guys, your filings, even if they were aceptable to the courts, are absolutely meaningless.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
arayder wrote: I know I keep prattling on about what I think is in the minds of freemen and freemen-lites. But the subject has come up here as to why this thread has anything to do with freemen or sovcits. As we can see by visiting a few freeman friendly forums more than a few freemen are enthralled with the idea that Galati's suit might be a fly in the ointment of Canada's banking system.
In a subculture where futile fillings and empty gestures rise to the level of heroism Galati's sad effort seen as something great. In freemanland Rocco's failure can't be about incompetence and misjudgment, but rather the conspiracies of the powers that be.
It's the freeman way.
I must say I have to agree with you... In my own particular group of Canadian FMOTL groupies that I follow I am regularly exposed to the the 3/5 letter system and threats that I owe them unheard of sums of money. Get a grip guys, your filings, even if they were aceptable to the courts, are absolutely meaningless.
The ineffectual nature of freemanism leaves it to the rest of society to work for positive change. Freemen love to opine that their debunkers believe that government should control all economic and social policy. But, the truth is most freeman debunkers, myself included, view sovereignty as vested in the people, not the state.

The schizophrenia that is freemanism at one moment embraces anarchism and opposition to any form of government and law. . . yet in the next moment advocates direct democracy. . . only to pivot irrationally to rant that democracy has nothing to do with it and claim it's all about their version of common law.

It is left to the rest of us to work for justice and freedom.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The only reason this thread was started on Quatloos is because a regular poster (reverendjim) on the FOTL forum at Icke's was complaining on the Icke forum that Quatloos was not discussing the subject. So the thread was specially made for him so that he could come here and discuss with the posters on Quatloos. He didn't come. He shat his pants and ran away.
I guess we should all be thankful that reverendjim didn't complain that you Quatloosians don't have your fingers up your own arse, eh, or you would've all been falling over yourselves to do that for him, too.

But, yeah, apart from reverendjim expressing a vague interest, the only people related to the Freeman ideology who appear to be interested in this case is that idiot verynewtothis, at WFS, and Burnaby here at Quatloos.

I can assure you, there is not a single Freeman adherent in the world who has read Burnaby's effort here about the COMER case... in fact, put up your hand anyone who's bothered to read the reams of commentary Burnaby has dedicated here.

So, it's not a Freeman scam (there is, actually, no such thing -- but you lot have too much invested in this to be convinced of that truth), and apparently it's not really of any interest to Freeman at large...

Oh, well, we all gotta have a hobby, eh, Burnaby. Lol.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

k1w1 wrote:in fact, put up your hand anyone who's bothered to read the reams of commentary Burnaby has dedicated here.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Me too.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can assure you, there is not a single Freeman adherent in the world who has read Burnaby's effort here about the COMER case... in fact, put up your hand anyone who's bothered to read the reams of commentary Burnaby has dedicated here.

So, it's not a Freeman scam (there is, actually, no such thing -- but you lot have too much invested in this to be convinced of that truth), and apparently it's not really of any interest to Freeman at large...

Freemen aren't reading this? I'm devastated, devastated. Why do I even bother if freemen aren't reading my writings? After all, who else is there worth writing to? The other 7,500 or so viewers of this discussion? I can't even call them readers now that K1W1 has told me, from his super-secret freeman intelligence sources, that nobody has read it. I guess those 7,500 hits were people looking for something else entirely that was actually worth reading and stumbled on this discussion by accident.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

NYGman wrote:
k1w1 wrote:in fact, put up your hand anyone who's bothered to read the reams of commentary Burnaby has dedicated here.
I have and found it both sad and amusing.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hanslune wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I have and found it both sad and amusing.
The commentary itself or the fact that I have nothing better to do than post it all?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

k1w1 wrote: I can assure you, there is not a single Freeman adherent in the world who has read Burnaby's effort here about the COMER case...
Could be. Freemen aren't known for researching beyond the approved thinking list.

Yes I've read as Burnaby has posted. I have some interest in the subject should the moron in the other forum decide to mention it again.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

k1w1 wrote:
I can assure you, there is not a single Freeman adherent in the world who has read Burnaby's effort here about the COMER case...
Have you asked every Freeman adherent in the world if they have read Burnaby's "effort" here?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:k1w1 wrote:
I can assure you, there is not a single Freeman adherent in the world who has read Burnaby's effort here about the COMER case...
Have you asked every Freeman adherent in the world if they have read Burnaby's "effort" here?
He must have. He's assured us of that and the man speaks with authority.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

As they say in baseball, "That was a bad at bat" for our new friend. :snicker:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LordEd wrote:Freemen aren't known for researching beyond the approved thinking list.
FIFY.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote:
Me me me, too, also!!!!!

I like WES's commentary.

I will just add though, in half hearted defense of K1W1, that since most freemen seem to be functionally if not actually totally illiterate, he could just purely by accident(blind pig walnut allegory) have been right this once.

Stern does it for the Schadenfreude, I do it because I've always liked a good trainwreck.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

NYGman wrote:
I even read through the whole court document posted.. (WHEW~! am I tired) .. I read most of the forums general postings and such.. dedicating my focus often on certain threads. Burnaby is often a wonderful source of materials and readings.. He' like our official Traffic Reporter.. so we get to see all the incoming crashes and avoid them... or just gooseneck and watch with avid fervor as they unfold. :) :)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Freemen aren't reading this? I'm devastated, devastated. Why do I even bother if freemen aren't reading my writings? After all, who else is there worth writing to? The other 7,500 or so viewers of this discussion? I can't even call them readers now that K1W1 has told me, from his super-secret freeman intelligence sources, that nobody has read it. I guess those 7,500 hits were looking for something else entirely that was actually worth reading and stumbled on this discussion by accident.
Just take satisfaction that k1w1 read it. After all, he is basically admitting that he makes poor choices by reading threads that he claims are a waste of time.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Llwellyn wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I even read through the whole court document posted.. (WHEW~! am I tired) .. I read most of the forums general postings and such.. dedicating my focus often on certain threads. Burnaby is often a wonderful source of materials and readings.. He' like our official Traffic Reporter.. so we get to see all the incoming crashes and avoid them... or just gooseneck and watch with avid fervor as they unfold. :) :)
And I have a grand one coming up at such time as I get the time to write it. A lawsuit against the government of Canada for two quadrillian dollars! I actually learned something from that one. Nobody knows how much a quadrillion actually is! Is it $2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000? Or Is it $2,000,000,000,000,000?

Either way it comes to big bucks and Canada's screwed when we lose it. And we will lose it because, in contrast to COMER's garbage Statement of Claim, this lawsuit was filed by a real lawyer so it must be ironclad. Hang on, Rocco's a lawyer too, and he prepared the COMER documents. Maybe we Canadians can breath a bit easier about trying to figure out what a quadrillion is.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Finally, an explanation of Rocco's otherwise inexplicable court loss that makes sense! It was the Jews;
Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Sad Day For Canada: Last Chance To Free Canada From Criminal Jewish Banking Fraud Ends As COMER Case Against Criminal Bank Of Canada Comes To An End!

. . . . . .

But I just found some very sad and disturbing news about the COMER court case, and it is another defeat for this nation's people...For according to this article from the Press For Truth website, at http://www.pressfortruth.ca, it appears that the originally successful COMER court case is now dead and buried as a Jew Lackey Judge has now struck down the court challenge and thus ends COMER's efforts for the foreseeable future! I have the article right here for everyone to view for themselves, and of course my own thoughts and comments to follow:
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ca/ ... ce-to.html

And, just to make sure that we're not confused by any ambiguity in his message, Northern Truth Seeker added his "own thoughts and comments"
NTS Notes: Honestly, was the outcome seriously in any doubt? The Jewish criminals and fraud banking shysters that control this nation would never surrender that control and absolutely want to keep every single Canadian citizen at their mercy through their fraud monetary debt system....

It is therefore so obvious that this "judge" is not representing true justice but is obviously under the full control of his Jewish masters that absolutely want the COMER case for true justice destroyed and buried...

And again, it is no wonder that the criminal Federal government in Ottawa along with the Jewish controlled media has not reported on this court case... The government and media here in Canada is firmly in Jewish hands and again these scoundrels and thieves will never allow their slaves to taste freedom...

Canada has once again shown that it is completely and utterly in criminal Jewish control...I have always wondered why my fellow Canadians cannot see that to be the absolute truth with the death of this court case....

More to come

NTS
Turn over the rock and this is what you find underneath.