Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Postby Burnaby49 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:50 pm

I'm putting this here because it relates to the issues in this discussion rather than the new one;

http://www.remonline.com/real-estate-council-alberta-wins-investigative-excellence-award/

I've temporarily unlocked it in case anyone wants to comment on the Alberta Real Estate Board's efforts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

eric
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby eric » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:36 am

My only comment to this award is to plainly state that RECA was handed open and shut cases, multiple times, through the efforts of private citizens, some of whom have been mentioned here, or have posted on Quatloos. The evidence collected included text messages, emails and recorded voice conversations, along with the usual paper trail. I will make no further comment publicly.

With respect to the continued activities of the group I apologize for my lack of updates. Suffice to say they are still active, being observed from a distance, and contrary to what has been posted in the Menard thread, freemanism is still alive in Western Canada. Just had a few other things to keep me busy in the last little while that are purely personal, Burnaby49 may appreciate when my truck caught fire a few days ago I sacrificed an entire six pack of beer in a vain attempt to extinguish the conflagration. I will post updates over on the privatefundinginvestorsnetwork thread when I have the time.

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:09 am

eric wrote:With respect to the continued activities of the group I apologize for my lack of updates. Suffice to say they are still active, being observed from a distance, and contrary to what has been posted in the Menard thread, freemanism is still alive in Western Canada. Just had a few other things to keep me busy in the last little while that are purely personal, Burnaby49 may appreciate when my truck caught fire a few days ago I sacrificed an entire six pack of beer in a vain attempt to extinguish the conflagration. I will post updates over on the privatefundinginvestorsnetwork thread when I have the time.

They were probably Canadian so no loss. I lost an entire case of 24 beers once in Ottawa when I forgot it was in the car trunk and left it out overnight in winter. We all have sad stories.

I thought that Alberta Real Estate Counsel award would get a rise from you, that's why I posted it.

My comment was that Freeman activities are dead here in Vancouver; there may be some fitful signs of life elsewhere. Boisjoli and Belanger are probably still in Alberta although both have been uncharacteristically quiet. And Menard must be doing something or other apart from a bit of tilework. So there may be some minor activities chugging away in the background but nothing of any public notice.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Postby SteveUK » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 am

I thought our old friend Boisjoki was currently at her majesty's pleasure after being 'kidnapped'?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:04 am

SteveUK wrote:I thought our old friend Boisjoki was currently at her majesty's pleasure after being 'kidnapped'?

He was arrested and jailed but I doubt he's still there. No idea what is going on with him but if he's been charged with something it is probably relatively minor and standard practice is bail where accused is not a danger to the community. I've checked for news releases or any public information but nothing as yet.

Same with Belanger. He was arrested too but he's now merrily posting on FaceBook and he just put up a new YouTube video of his daughter singing karaoke at her 28th birthday party so I assume he's out too.

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:28 pm

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Quell surprise!!!! :snicker: Not like they'll EVER EVER collect it. I wonder if he's going to file anymore dead end lawsuits or send any more threaty emails to people???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

eric

Postby eric » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:19 am

Registering a default judgment against Derek is just a collection tactic to improve their minimal chances of getting any money from him. Experience has shown that he is a very working class sort of fraudster. Somebody who should not be named took a look at his bank accounts and his transactions are just the normal day to day living expences. When he gets a hint that moves are afoot to seize his assets the account is quickly closed down and the monies are transferred elsewhere. With a notice of default judgment however they can move faster and do such things as garnish wages and seize vehicles and property. Good luck on the vehicles though, his cohort in crime, Kevin Kumar, has used a proxy in Alberta to register his personal vehicles for years.

I can't say too much since much of this is from "information received", some from authorities, others from those who have a personal beef with Derek and his crew. Hint - don't stiff the guy who has lied on vehicle registrations for you. They are still working the debt consolidation scam, various things have happened, I should really get around to making another post with respect to that subject. Been a little busy lately - healthy enough now to get back to work in the farming game. Today, along with climbing up a fifty foot feed bin in the pouring rain, I had the pleasure of being a guest at part of a Hutterite wedding. Part is because the whole affair takes about two weeks. Burnaby49 would be upset - only one, very cheap beer per male guest and if you wanted something else you had to bring it yourself and drink it outside in the back corner of the colony. The most interesting juxtaposition of the whole thing was the matter of dealing with a society whose whole life is rigidly controlled by tradition and religion as opposed to the FMOTL who make it up as they go along. I won't say anything else since I am starting to drift into religion and politics. :mouthshut:

Return to “Canada”