Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by LaVidaRoja »

What are they going to do when Elizabeth II dies? Will they suddenly become the Court of Queen's Bench?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
enid
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by enid »

LaVidaRoja wrote:What are they going to do when Elizabeth II dies? Will they suddenly become the Court of Queen's Bench?
Likely change the name of their fake court to a similar name as the legitimate Court of Queen's Bench, "trade marked" and using a gmail account for service of documents :haha:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Derek's back at it again with a new post on TyGriffith's facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/ty.griffiths.7 ... 2781214063
Same old rant, basicly just a cut and paste from his deleted previous self serving rant. This time he's really just ranting about RECA and perhaps a little bit threatening - see the photo he posted below his rant...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Interestingly enough, for all of Derek's claims about just knowing Kevin Kumar slightly as a business acquaintance, he posts to Kevin/Ty's facebook page and all of the friends just happen to be associated with Kumar - Laurel Cinnamon and Ray Glowa are notable examples.

Oh well, off to track down a local potty mouth freeman follower of Karl Lentz with a real hate on for the police - Timothy, Freeman of the House of Anderson.
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

The family member below is Derek's wife Mia who has all the property in her name so it cannot be touched by RECA and others. He has millions in judgements against him.
The below is 100 percent misleading.
Derek and his crew could never become licenced to do what they are doing.
RECA is protecting Canadians from these criminal fraudsters and scam artists.
A Derek and Kevin Kumar ran a used car dealer in 2004. More to come on this soon.

More trouble from RECA is coming to this group very soon.

The Derek Johnson story begins in 2007 when I began my involvement in real estate, buying and selling homes for profit like many Canadian small business people seeking business opportunities in the real estate industry. I networked myself with many professionals in the industry who were involved in financing, and providing all the tools and resources one must need to do business.

After five years of building a thriving business I became involved in developing a For-Sale-By-Owner Commission FREE system for all Canadians to benefit from with a group of senior real estate professionals coming from Realtor, mortgage broker, and investor backgrounds.

This revolutionary system would allow the average Canadian to sell their home commission FREE and not lose tens of thousands of dollars in equity to Realtor commissions. This system would allow a Canadian property owner to market their homes and get maximum exposure combined with maximum profits.

One day, a quasi "official looking" email is sent from a company called RECA, (Real Estate Council of Alberta) who is demanding confidential company information of mine and particulars to reveal my personal company financials and business model. They were apparently "investigating a complaint" of some sort and were representing themselves as some sort of governing body in the industry.

I immediately started asking questions and inquiring into whom this group of people were and what would give them the authority to make any sort of demands regarding my personal business. What I found out was that there exists a "self governing" agency that governs Realtors and Mortgage brokers in the Province of Alberta and they were wanting to make an attempt to govern me, a private person buying and selling property using offer to purchase contracts and not MLS Listing agreements which is what the Realtors use to list homes on their internet database.

I asked many questions of them which they refused to answer and in response only received demands of providing confidential information that pertains to my personal business (such as bank accounts, business transactions) which any normal Canadian business person would never reveal to a third party company that is not a government agency.

It became soon very obvious that they were simply a competitor wanting to shut down my business because I was competing with the Realtors and attracting attention based on the success of my business.

It was obvious that they were attempting to bully me into paying for their "license" and become a Realtor which is something I had never aspired to be.

In the process of asking them questions, they soon became belligerent and sending imitation court documents to try and call me into their office which is not a court but a tribunal where they can administer fine and penalties to their employees they have under contract (Realtors / Mortgage Brokers).

When I had discovered that RECA (Real Estate Council of Alberta) was in fact a competitor of mine, and trying to deceive me into believing they had authority over me like a government agency I began asking more questions regarding what gave them a right to intrude on my personal business.

Their lead "investigator" Tricia Hickey proceeded with treating me as though I was somehow in her jurisdiction and continued a campaign of harassment and intimidation using imitation court documents that looked like real Court of Queens Bench, or Provincial Court of Alberta Court documents yet they were not. They were simply fake legal documents meant to imitate what a real court process would look like with applications calling me into their office so they could make demands regarding my personal business dealings.

After consulting others in the industry I became immediately aware of why this was happening !

My personal involvement with creating Canada's first and only For-Sale-By-Owner Commission FREE system that would make the MLS System obsolete. I had been working on this system for over 5 years with other senior real estate people in the industry via FreelistCalgary.com and this was a major concern from internal sources at the Real Estate Council of Alberta. They were becoming increasing aware of our market presence and realizing that we were taking a large part of Calgary's business away from the Realtors after obtaining hundreds of people coming to list their homes Commission FREE on the website and buying into the revolutionary cutting edge concepts.

After many years of harassment and RECA even going as far as obtaining a non court "order" (according to their company) to cease and desist the business, their campaign resulted in the mainstream media being tricked into believing that there were people including myself "posing as Realtors" in an attempt to shut down the business and slander the Commission FREE system available to all Canadians.

After enduring 3 year of slander and harassment in the real estate community launching this system, there was no doubt that I had to get involved in protecting my interests and others who were dealing with this same company posing as a government agency. I had found that others were being harassed and bullied out of the real estate market by this corrupt pretend government agency and were dealing with the same issues.

The Real Estate Council of Alberta went as far as attempting to extort money from family members of mine attaching a lis pendons (foreclosure action) on the title of a home that was in the middle of a sale that was not even mine, attempting to steal $65,000 in equity from the proceeds of the sale. RECA was unsuccessful in their extortion attempts but they continue to feature my name on their website to this day and continue a campaign of harassment and slander even going as far as obtaining an order preventing myself from contacting their office and board of directors who are responsible for their actions.

I made hundreds of phone calls and sent hundreds of emails and was met with silence.

They refused to communicate with me for 3 years and this was the result of my unwillingness to leave the industry and continue to stand up for my rights as a Canadian business person buying and selling real estate and being the number one competitor to them for years.

This system offers Commission FREE Services for all Canadians and is available for everyone to use.

This introduction is for the extortion racket called the Real Estate Council of Alberta, the lawyers who are paid to support them and continue to perpetuate lies and deception, the two media reporters who were tricked into believing that you have to be a Realtor to buy and sell real estate, and those that are seeking the real truth into what is happening in the business underbelly of the Real Estate Industry in Canada. Most of all, this is for the Canadian people to understand what is really happening in the most important industry we have.

The Realtor / MLS System has been monopolizing the Canadian real estate market since 1967.
They are in breach of competition and monopoly laws as they presently exist in Canada and will continue to do so as long as the Canadian people allow them to get away with it.
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Calgary, Alberta – On December 11, 2014, the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) obtained a Court of Queen’s Bench (Court) injunction against Derek Johnson, aka John Davis, ordering him to cease and desist trading in real estate and dealing in mortgages as defined by the Real Estate Act, and to pay $2,500 in costs.

The Court also ordered Johnson to take down his website, www.freelistcalgary.com and www.joerhealestate.com (Joe Rhealestate), and to remove his YouTube and Kijiji postings from those sites.

In November 2014, Derek Johnson was the subject of a consumer alert issued by RECA. Johnson preys on home owners in vulnerable financial situations and acts as a real estate and mortgage broker without being licensed as either.

RECA has issued three administrative penalties to Johnson for unlicensed activity, with fines totaling $65,000.

Derek Johnson must comply with this Order or risk being found in contempt of court.

If you have concerns as a result of dealings with Derek Johnson, Free List Calgary, Joe Rhealestate, Partners in Success Mortgage Inc. or New Age Financing, please contact the Real Estate Council of Alberta toll-free at 1-888-425-2754.
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

NEW ADS IN BC http://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/k ... 1094000788

NO Qualify Financing w/LOW CASH DOWN Kelowna BC - Dilworth Mountain ... ONLY $2,156 per month !!!

STOP RENTING !!!

Bank not qualifying you for financing?
If you have a $20,000 - $60,000 down payment we can help !

Very Desirable Dilworth Mountain Home
Great Neighborhood with Parks
Double Bay Garage with RV Parking
Quality built Dilworth home located in the heart of the city close to schools, shopping and Kelowna’s international airport.

With just over 2,000 sq ft of living space this home is ideal for entertaining with its open concept kitchen, dining and great room. The private covered patio is perfect for morning coffee and year-round barbequing.

The main floor of this home features the master bedroom with walk-in closet, ensuite, a guest bedroom, 3 piece bathroom and den.

The lower level features a bedroom, bathroom, family room, laundry room and ample storage.

This property backs on to green space with walking, hiking trails and parks at your fingertips. Enjoy vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring, a natural gas fireplace, and valley and mountain views from this well cared for, grade-level entry home.

Contact us today !
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Derek Johnson sucks wrote:NEW ADS IN BC http://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/k ... 1094000788
I checked the other ads and there are 2 pages of their listings. http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/1002920005
It's unfortunate that there will be other victims in B.C. and maybe in Calgary who are investors. I guess we will just have to sit and wait till other victims appears. Then maybe the authorities will slap more fines on these scammers and probably they will end up in jail.
eric

Post by eric »

As I have mentioned previously, Kevin Kumar aka Ty Griffith has an almost pathological fear of revealing himself on the web. About the only hint that Kumar is involved in real estate is from an Alberta corporation, Satori Investment Solutions, incorporated in 2009 with Kumar as its president and director. When they were solidly outed here on quatloos, their web site was taken down and replaced with a carbon copy, http://www.iSpeedPrivateLending.com and here's a link to one of their youtube videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cPB0bA7lIw
Note the disclaimer/boast at the top of their site.
Proud members of the Real Estate Council of Canada's Accredited Program
So.... Satori Investments and Kevin Kumar have been wiped off the map, ready to make a fresh start in the world of real estate fraud. :brickwall:

Not quite..... I noted some activity last week on their sister site, Derek Johnson`s http://www.canadapropertyguys.com, but couldn`t figure out what they had changed. Here`s a link to a particular page on zero down financing with the same word for word text transcription from the youtube voice over:
http://www.canadapropertyguys.com/more- ... ncing.html
Note the same disclaimer
Please note that Canada Property Guys is an Accredited Agency according to the Real Estate Council of Canada (R.E.C.C.)
So what did they change last week.... here you go, from google and their cache:
This is Google's cache of http://www.canadapropertyguys.com/more- ... ncing.html. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 26 Jul 2015 19:34:45 GMT.
The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
Please note that Satori Investments Solutions is an Accredited Agency according to the Real Estate Council of Canada (R.E.C.C.)
Gotcha Kevin :violin:
So Kevin Kumar, this time using the pseudonym of Jacob Warren can deny any involvement with Satori in an email to a buyer inquiring about some property advertised on Kijiji:
Quatloos is a bunch of quacks who are confusing us with another company /
group. Our legal group is dealing with them accordingly.
Hmmmm, I still havent received my statement of claim from the Court of Kings Bench, not even an email from a human rights activist from http://www.privatesectoract.com. My life is now officially meaningless. :shrug:
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

Quatloos should form the 'Court of the Emperor's salon chair' and go after them.......
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hanslune wrote:Quatloos should form the 'Court of the Emperor's salon chair' and go after them.......
I rather prefer the 'Court of the Jester's Electric Chair'...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

New and revised rants of Derek Johnson's posted at Ty Griffiths facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/ty.griffiths.7 ... 7024218972
Derek Johnson post:
This story is about one of the most amazing events in Canadian History and is still happening present day.
This story may sound unbelievable, but, it is all true.
I am one of the very few individuals in Canada who is barred from using the Canadian Court System (Court of Queens Bench / Provincial Courts).
My ongoing battles with the Real Estate Council of Alberta and Alberta Foreclosure Lawyers are the reason and this is the result of me standing up for my rights.
Why would anyone in Canada be barred from using the Court system?
Why does the Real Estate Council of Alberta, the lower level Court judges, foreclosure lawyers and banks want to silence me?
Recorded Phone call with RECA Board of Director John Farmer / Proof of Derek Johnson's Innocence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-Xkme ... e=youtu.be
The Derek Johnson story begins in 2007 with my involvement in real estate, buying and selling homes for profit like many Canadian small business people seeking business opportunities in the real estate industry. I networked myself with many professionals in the industry who were involved in financing, and providing all the tools and resources one must need to do business.
After five years of building a thriving business I became involved in developing a For-Sale-By-Owner Commission FREE system for all Canadians to benefit from with a group of senior real estate professionals coming from Realtor, mortgage broker, and investor backgrounds.
This revolutionary system would allow the average Canadian to sell their home commission FREE and not lose tens of thousands of dollars in equity to Realtor commissions. This system would allow a Canadian property owner to market their homes and get maximum exposure combined with maximum profits.
Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a6xLnc ... e=youtu.be
One day, a quasi "official looking" email is sent from a company called RECA, (Real Estate Council of Alberta) who is demanding confidential company information of mine and particulars to reveal my personal company financials and business model. They were apparently "investigating a complaint" of some sort and were representing themselves as some sort of governing body in the industry.
I immediately started asking questions and inquiring into whom this group of people were and what would give them the authority to make any sort of demands regarding my personal business. What I found out was that there exists a "self governing" agency that governs Realtors and Mortgage brokers in the Province of Alberta and they were wanting to make an attempt to govern me, a private person buying and selling property using offer to purchase contracts and not MLS Listing agreements which is what the Realtors use to list homes on their internet database.
I asked many questions of them which they refused to answer and in response only received demands of providing confidential information that pertains to my personal business (such as bank accounts, business transactions) which any normal Canadian business person would never reveal to a third party company that is not a government agency.
It soon became obvious that they were simply a competitor wanting to shut down my business because I was competing with the Realtors and attracting attention based on the success of my business.
They were attempting to bully me into paying for their non-government "license" / membership into their company and become a Realtor which is something I had never aspired to be.
Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmK0hvp ... e=youtu.be
In the process of asking them questions, they soon became belligerent and sending imitation court documents to try and call me into their Corporate office which is not a court but a tribunal where they can administer fines and penalties to their employees they have under contract (Realtors / Mortgage Brokers).
When I had discovered that RECA (Real Estate Council of Alberta) was in fact a competitor of mine, and trying to deceive me into believing they had authority over me like a government agency I began asking more questions regarding what gave them a right to intrude on my personal business.
Their lead "investigator" Tricia Hickey proceeded with treating me as though I was her employee and continued a campaign of harassment and intimidation using imitation court documents that looked like real Court of Queens Bench, or Provincial Court of Alberta Court documents yet they were not. They were simply fake legal documents meant to imitate what a court process would look like with applications calling me into their office so they could make demands regarding my personal business dealings.
After consulting others in the industry I became aware of why this was happening.
My personal involvement with creating Canada's first and only For-Sale-By-Owner Commission FREE system that would make the MLS System obsolete. I had been working on this system for over 5 years with other senior real estate people in the industry via FreelistCalgary.com and this was a major concern from internal sources at the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
They were becoming increasing aware of our market presence and realizing that we were taking a large part of Calgary's business away from the Realtors after obtaining hundreds of people coming to list their homes Commission FREE on the website and buying into the revolutionary cutting edge concept.
After many years of harassment and RECA even going as far as obtaining a court "order" (according to their company) to cease and desist the business, their campaign resulted in the mainstream media being tricked into believing that there were people including myself "posing as Realtors" in an attempt to shut down the business and slander the Commission FREE system available to all Canadians.
After enduring 3 year of slander and harassment in the real estate community launching this system, there was no doubt that I had to get involved in protecting my interests and others who were dealing with this same company posing as a government agency.
I had found that other private people and Canadian businessmen/women were being harassed and bullied out of the real estate market by this company and were dealing with the same issues.
The Real Estate Council of Alberta went as far as attempting to extort money from family members of mine, by attaching a foreclosure action on a property attempting to steal $65,000 in equity.
RECA was unsuccessful in their extortion attempts but they continue to feature my name on their website to this day and continue a campaign of harassment and slander even going as far as obtaining an order preventing myself from contacting their office and board of directors who are responsible for their actions.
I made hundreds of phone calls and sent hundreds of emails and was met with silence.
They refused to communicate with me for 3 years and this was the result of my unwillingness to leave the industry and continue to stand up for my rights as a Canadian business person buying and selling real estate and being the number one competitor to them for years.
I sued RECA, the lawyers as well as the junior level judges/administrators who were instrumental in stonewalling me and allowing for justice to take place within our Canadian Court System.
They effectively barred me from acting as a plaintiff or defendant in their system, not allowing me to file paperwork in either capacity. They would not allow me a hearing unless I could come up with a $150,000.00 non refundable deposit made to their company account at the Court of Queens Bench in the event that I would have to pay for services should I not win the lawsuit - even though I was suing the employees of the Court itself.
This was/is an obvious conflict of interest but was never made public until now.
By being barred from using the Canadian Courts this means that the employees at the courts general filing are not allowed to accept paperwork from me no matter whether I am making a claim or defending myself in a court action.
That means I am not able to effectively defend myself in a court action, depriving me of my rights as a Canadian citizen.
Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuHPAmm ... e=youtu.be
This introduction is for the extortion racket called the Real Estate Council of Alberta, the lawyers who are paid to support them and continue to perpetuate lies and deception, the two media reporters who were tricked into believing that you have to be a Realtor to buy and sell real estate, the zombie lawyers, judges and the lost souls on quatloos who were tricked by the lawyers, and those that are seeking the real truth into what is happening in the business underbelly of the Real Estate Industry in Canada.
Most of all, this is for the Canadian people to understand what is really happening in the most important industry we still control.
The Realtor / MLS System has been monopolizing the Canadian real estate market since 1967.
They are in breach of competition and monopoly laws as they presently exist in Canada and will continue to do so as long as the Canadian people allow them to get away with it.
The Real Estate Lawyers are being controlled by the Canadian big Banks and not allowing due process nor is the Courts whom are in collusion with the Banks as their biggest client.
Learn more here:
thederekjohnsonstory.com
eric

Post by eric »

Hanslune wrote:Quatloos should form the 'Court of the Emperor's salon chair' and go after them.......
Does the salon chair come with muscular men waving fans and nubile beauties offering bon-bons?
eric

Post by eric »

Derek seems to be somewhat upset with me.....
www.thederekjohnsonstory.com/eric-vance.html
Gee, I never knew I was doing all these things. As far as I know I never put up any barricades, posted any notices on my door, or did anything out of the ordinary in my humdrum existence. Oh well, at least Derek has the time to devote to play with his web site, I guess he can't be too busy with his real estate scams. That being said, I'm not quite sure what his underlying motivation is to post such a scurrilous package of lies about me.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

eric wrote:Derek seems to be somewhat upset with me.....
http://www.thederekjohnsonstory.com/eric-vance.html
Gee, I never knew I was doing all these things. As far as I know I never put up any barricades, posted any notices on my door, or did anything out of the ordinary in my humdrum existence. Oh well, at least Derek has the time to devote to play with his web site, I guess he can't be too busy with his real estate scams. That being said, I'm not quite sure what his underlying motivation is to post such a scurrilous package of lies about me.
Now that is libel..on his last paragraph :
Derek Johnson wrote in his website: Eric and Nancy Vance of Beiseker are considered to be reckless and dangerous individuals and will be facing charges from the authorities. Should you come into contact with these people or are a victim like many others, we would encourage you to contact us, or the Calgary Police immediately.
Wow that is a big statement. He even involved the Calgary Police with his libel.
eric

Post by eric »

rmsimmons wrote:
Derek Johnson wrote in his website: Eric and Nancy Vance of Beiseker are considered to be reckless and dangerous individuals and will be facing charges from the authorities. Should you come into contact with these people or are a victim like many others, we would encourage you to contact us, or the Calgary Police immediately.
Wow that is a big statement. He even involved the Calgary Police with his libel.
He may have crossed a line.... I'm considering my response....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

networked with a real estate company willing to help them out and stay in their home via contract. Once the contracts were signed and title transfers were executed at the Alberta Land Titles office, Eric and Nancy Vance chose to blockade themselves in their home they were not tenants in
Wait, if the deal was to keep you in your home, then how could you not be a tenant in your home?

Bit of a contradiction here.
enid
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by enid »

eric wrote:
rmsimmons wrote:
He may have crossed a line.... I'm considering my response....
Sounds like the acts of a desperate person. His house of cards is falling all around him and he is panicking. I love it. Perhaps Derek will start posting here again soon? I'm getting my popcorn ready, just in case.
enid
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by enid »

Oh, since you are facing charges from the authorities, Eric, does that mean Derek has invented his own police force? I wonder what cockamamie name he's come up with for his "authorities"? :haha:
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:
networked with a real estate company willing to help them out and stay in their home via contract. Once the contracts were signed and title transfers were executed at the Alberta Land Titles office, Eric and Nancy Vance chose to blockade themselves in their home they were not tenants in
Wait, if the deal was to keep you in your home, then how could you not be a tenant in your home?
Bit of a contradiction here.
Don't expect any logic in a missive that is totally made up, false, and appears to be something simply intended to damage my reputation. Hmmm, just in case he tries to rent a place let's say he is a bad tenant, even though I never was a tenant. What else,.... hmmm, I abuse small children, hate dogs, and my house is surrounded by razor wire and land mines. He missed out on the animal abuse allegations however, I'm surprised he didn't play the animal welfare card given that I'm a pig farmer. What else can I say except that there is nothing truthful whatsoever in any of his allegations. I also find it significant that it's almost exactly a year (literally within days) that the court actions were completed and I cleared myself of the scourge of Derek Johnson.
Last edited by eric on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
eric

Post by eric »

enid wrote:Oh, since you are facing charges from the authorities, Eric, does that mean Derek has invented his own police force? I wonder what cockamamie name he's come up with for his "authorities"? :haha:
Let me see... sent an email to a Calgary Police Services detective today, grabbed a take out pizza for supper in a place full of RCMP, sheriffs, and federal prison guards on shift change and escaped from the authorities unscathed. That being said, I suspect they had secretly talked to the kitchen staff since the pizza was so bad I threw half of it out when I got home and I have a reputation for an iron stomach.
... still considering my response to Derek's latest cr*p respecting myself and at least one other member of the "group of 15++".