Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote: You posted exactly what I hoped you would post so I could show you on how little you know about this Industry Eric. And no, the "legal Beagles" here cannot save you now since they cannot win this debate and get past the truth of the matter. The Act is very clear if you could read and understand it.
And you posted pages of meaningless drivel as I expected. Explain the cases against you, explain how you con people out of money, and help them loose their hosue. Explain how you abuse the legal system, and that the judge found it appropriate to compare you to a Snake Oil Salesman. You seem to track havock and distruction behind you. You are obviously feeling the impact of this thread, I guess it is hurting your business.
Actually I was hoping for a proper discussion about who exactly the act covers with reference to the link that I posted that states exactly who the legislation does not cover and any available legal references. Somehow we ended up with a long rant against the MLS system which didn't address the point.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

He can't address the points, because he knows what he is doing is a timing Scam. He plays the courts, the land registry, and usies dummy companies and other dupes to effectively steal from those who can least afford it. Turning to him will result in you loosing your home, Guarenteed, unless you seek legal help to extricate yourself from the situation, as eric seems to have done.

So while eric may have entered into a private sale agrement with you, I believe you did not live up to the terms, and he got his house back, before he paid rent and lost his house to the bank for not making payments.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

eric wrote:
NYGman wrote: You are the lowest of the Low, and comming here and acting so innocent is a typical Scammer Ploy. Address the court cases, address your actions, address your con. Explain what you do and why you think it is legitimate. You will not because you can not!
Keeping things on track, I'm going to address some court cases involving the crew. As I noted previously, "conveyancing" has magical significance to them and they enjoy stretching it out as long as possible for their own ends. At one point in their escapades, when obtaining homes from persons facing foreclosure they were putting the names of corporations controlled by them on the title and their offer to purchase contract had a 30 day pay out date on them that they never met. So here's a short primer on a method that was used at least six times to relieve the victim from the crew: (taken from a personal communication to one of his victims)
"Basicly here's a summary of how to get yourself out from under Derek if he, or one of his associates have obtained title to your home:
1. Immediately place an Unpaid Vendor's Caveat on your own house to stop him from flipping it; (your lawyer has to do this for you)
2. Follow exactly the purchase contract that you signed with him and then on the 30'th day ask the courts to force him to follow the contract through a one day Redemption Order. In other words, use the contract against him. None of this six to eight months conveyancing crap - I want my 400K$ and I want it within 24 hours as per the contract;
3. Of course he never has the money and then you apply to the courts to void everything and put your name back on the title."
Derek and the crew have been unable to mount a successful defence to this tactic.

So Eric, you are finally admitting that you purposely and intentionally walked way from the contracts you signed placing you in breach of contract, and then ran away and did your own thing to get a "refund" on the home.

New Century Real Estate consented to this and ALLOWED you to get the home/title back.

That is why your Lawyer told you if New Century decides to contest a "refund" /transfer back, you would lose because you signed contracts to sell your home including the transfer of title making the sale complete.

Did you forget to mention that part?

New Century recognized you as a problem individual based on your actions and did the only thing they could do which is cut their losses.

New Century could have contested this and kept the home for the same reason the land titles office could not stop the transfer because you signed everything and agreed to sell the home with sound mind and judgement.

That is why you had to go to court to obtain an order since a signed contract is a signed contract and Land Titles is a government administrator.

Companies buy and sell real estate all the time, and conveyancing periods can go from 6 weeks to 6 months easily.

Nobody is "stretching" them out other than the bank lawyers.

You are completely incorrect about how a caveat works since homes are bought and sold with caveats all the time. :roll:

You obviously obtained this information from a Lawyer or bus driver who has little knowledge in real estate conveyancing. :lol:

The lawyers do the pay outs of those caveats and contact the encumbrancers to pay them out accordingly but a caveat cannot stop a sale from being made if the buyer and seller sign off on title.

The land titles office has no power to stop one person selling their home to another regardless of what is on title.

Lawyers do this every day !

It is called conveyancing !

A short conveyancing lesson for the people here:

In a normal property conveyance, the transfer of land is done first, and then the mortgage is registered (to secure their position on title), and then the Lawyer, or financier pays out the encumbrancers accordingly.

Had New Century Real Estate decided to not allow you to obtain title back, they could have easily since you are the one breaching contracts !

They could have sold the home with the caveat as well, as long as all the parties are kept informed which happens everyday in real estate conveyancing !

New Century Real Estate let you off the hook, but not based on your so-called brilliant plan you outlined here.

It is humorous though coming from a person who is trying to make others believe he knows something about real estate and really knows less than the average junior Realtor still in the middle of a course. :lol:

You do realize this is a debate you cannot win.

The evidence /proof exists at the Calgary Land titles office on 4th ave.
Last edited by theRealDerekJohnson on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eric

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote:He can't address the points, because he knows what he is doing is a timing Scam. He plays the courts, the land registry, and usies dummy companies and other dupes to effectively steal from those who can least afford it. Turning to him will result in you loosing your home, Guarenteed, unless you seek legal help to extricate yourself from the situation, as eric seems to have done.

So while eric may have entered into a private sale agrement with you, I believe you did not live up to the terms, and he got his house back, before he paid rent and lost his house to the bank for not making payments.
Pretty accurate, in fact spot on (clapping hands). The various personalities involved were served with my Statements of Claim(s) using the methodology outlined above, they failed to mount any sort of defence and I got the house back in my name. Shortly thereafter I also cleared off the mortgage and ended foreclosure procedures as well. In my own personal situation, if a defendant won't show up in court to defend himself I have no intention of arguing the merits of the case in the court of popular opinion.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:So Eric, you are finally admitting that you purposely and intentionally walked way from the contracts you signed placing you in breach of contract, and then ran away and did your own thing to get a "refund" on the home.

New Century Real Estate consented to this and ALLOWED you to get the home/title back.

That is why your Lawyer told you if New Century decides to contest a "refund" /transfer back, you would lose because you signed contracts to sell your home including the transfer of title making the sale complete.

So why did you consent? Because you know you have no legs to stand on in Court. That you can not actually go to court without a lawyer, and judging by your scheme, that is the last thing you want to do. It looks to me eric enforced the terms of the contract to a T, and would not let you benifit from the scam. I think you decided to cut your losses and move on. However, now it has come back to bite you.

If you legitimatly had an enforcable contract for sale, why would you not enforce it in court?

you only allowed eric to retitle his home, because you had Zero chance of success

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Proof according to one of the RECA Board of Directors (John Farmer) that you do NOT require a real estate "license" to buy and sell homes.

Buying and selling real estate with offer to purchase contracts is NOT Illegal even according to their own Board member caught on recording admitting to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-Xkme ... e=youtu.be

Even a few media sock puppets like Bryan Labby of Calgary AB have been fooled by RECA into making people believe you have to be a Realtor to buy and sell real estate in Canada. Sean Moreman from CBC legal department cannot answer questions and has been exposed as well for not being able to defend their position.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Proof according to one of the RECA Board of Directors (John Farmer) that you do NOT require a real estate "license" to buy and sell homes.

Buying and selling real estate with offer to purchase contracts is NOT Illegal even according to their own Board member caught on recording admitting to the truth.

Even a few media sock puppets like Bryan Labby of Calgary AB have been fooled by RECA into making people believe you have to be a Realtor to buy and sell real estate in Canada. Sean Moreman from CBC legal department cannot answer questions and has been exposed as well for not being able to defend their position.

That isn't the issue here. I don't care if you privatly enter into a contract to acquire someones property.

I care about you entering in to a contract to buy a house, with no intent to ever buy the houes. I care about you abusing the process, and scamming people, I care about you taking rent from your victim, and leaving them homeless after your scam falls apart.

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:So Eric, you are finally admitting that you purposely and intentionally walked way from the contracts you signed placing you in breach of contract, and then ran away and did your own thing to get a "refund" on the home.

So why did you consent? Because you know you have no legs to stand on in Court. That you can not actually go to court without a lawyer, and judging by your scheme, that is the last thing you want to do. It looks to me eric enforced the terms of the contract to a T, and would not let you benifit from the scam. I think you decided to cut your losses and move on. However, now it has come back to bite you.

If you legitimatly had an enforcable contract for sale, why would you not enforce it in court?

you only allowed eric to retitle his home, because you had Zero chance of success

Why did I consent?

That is hilarious ! :snicker:

How could I even be involved when I had NO CONTRACTS with Eric.

I sat down with him for a coffee and referred him to a company that could assist him and he did the deal with New Century Real Estate. It was up to New Century to decide if they wanted to salvage a deal which was already in shambles based on ERICS actions, not New Century.

You are a funny person coming in with zero knowledge about what happened and then try and run to Eric's side as if you know enough about what happened.

Is this Eric's mom? :lol:

Eric did NOT enforce any contract ... its called he BREACHED Contract. :roll:

Had New Century decided on their own to pursue this, they could have just like Eric's lawyer told him (and won), but they didn't see a point after he locked himself in the house and refused to pick up his phone, reply to email, return messages, or even answer the door !

What would any reasonable business person do in this situation?

Cut your losses and move on to work with sane, reasonable people is the only thing to do.

Stay in the shallow end of the pool skippy, what you "think" happened is nowhere near the truth since Eric has been lying about his situation now for a long time.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Proof according to one of the RECA Board of Directors (John Farmer) that you do NOT require a real estate "license" to buy and sell homes.

That isn't the issue here. I don't care if you privatly enter into a contract to acquire someones property.

I care about you entering in to a contract to buy a house, with no intent to ever buy the houes. I care about you abusing the process, and scamming people, I care about you taking rent from your victim, and leaving them homeless after your scam falls apart.
What the heck are you even talking about?

This is the issue here.

You clearly have no idea of what is going on, and your post makes no sense. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, then do so but this is nothing but a goofy rant. Why not tell Eric to answer the questions so we can get to the truth rather than be in the peanut gallery throwing tomatoes like some child.

Ask Eric if he paid any rent !

let's see what he has to say about that.

I know for a fact it was ZERO.

And all my other important questions Eric is afraid to answer or look like fool here in front of you all.
eric

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote: That isn't the issue here. I don't care if you privatly enter into a contract to acquire someones property.
Short summary of the scam as it stands now:
1. the crew approaches home owners facing foreclosure;
2. previously they convinced them to sign a "rent to own" contract with one of their own numbered companies being placed on title and a promise to pay off the bank;
3. now the new owner spot on the contract is left blank since selling the home is much more lucrative to them than collecting rent and as I mentioned there is a "recipe" to get their name off title;
4. they advertise the house to investors and accept deposits which go directly to corporations controlled by them with the promise of obtaining private financing and that they will handle conveyancing;
5. the investor's name is placed on title and they tout the advantages of delaying conveyancing for as long as possible by using classic OPCA arguments (we want the original signed document, in purple ink, presented to us by a bank director, with fingerprints, etc :D )
6. private financing is never obtained, the bank completes the foreclosure, and they still have the deposit.

So how to defend yourself against this if you're an investor? The bank is going to be after you as well since your name is on the title. Although you're not liable for the whole amount owing on the mortgage you're in for some complex and expensive legal problems. It's surprisingly simple, locate the original owner and sell them back the house for a dollar and get your name off the title and then walk away from the deal. The real issue then becomes getting your deposit back, you're in a long line of people with millions of dollars in uncollectable judgements against the crew.
Last edited by eric on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote: What the heck are you even talking about?

This is the issue here.

You clearly have no idea of what is going on, and your post makes no sense. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, then do so but this is nothing but a goofy rant. Why not tell Eric to answer the questions so we can get to the truth rather than be in the peanut gallery throwing tomatoes like some child.

And all my other important questions Eric is afraid to answer or look like fool here in front of you all.
Read this thread from page 1 then:

How about these:
1) Scotia Mortgage Corporation v. Gutierrez, 2012 ABQB 683: http://canlii.ca/t/ftq8h
2) 1158997 Alberta Inc v Maple Trust Company, 2013 ABQB 483: http://canlii.ca/t/g0bdl
[1] The Courts are an open process and available to all. Unfortunately, some of those who access the Courts have their own agenda. They often portray that agenda as being on the side of equity and fairness. However, far too often these days the reality is quite different. These three cases are vivid examples.

[2] The name of one of the Plaintiffs, Partners in Success Mortgage Inc., really says it all. We will be the “Partner” of the little guy or gal and help the little guy or gal successfully defend a mortgage foreclosure brought against them by those big bad financial institutions. The problem - they don’t really want to help the little guy or gal.

[3] Quite to the contrary, they often contribute to the misery of the debtor by initially holding out false hopes and then, in the end, taking money from them, thereby increasing not decreasing their misfortune. Along the way, they leave a trail of unpaid cost awards against them when their various actions are dismissed.

[58] In each action, an individual named Ty Griffiths is identified as agent for all of the remaining Plaintiffs. Mr. Rooney, Q.C. (who is one of the Counsel for the Applicants) indicated that he received an e-mail in all 3 actions stating that Ty Griffith is the agent for the Respondent parties.

[59] Based on the Affidavit of Mr. Lintott, the Respondent corporations, 115, Partners, and 167 are not represented by an active member of the Law Society of Alberta and the Applicants also submit that Ty Griffiths is not an active member of the Law Society of Alberta.

[60] A Ty Griffiths was not present at the hearings and I do not know whether or not he is a real person. To further complicate the matter, Ms. Evanna Ellis said at the hearing that she was the agent for Ty Griffiths.

[105] As I noted already, Ty Griffiths, who has been identified as agent for the Respondents, has not appeared before this Court and I have no idea whether or not he actually exists.

[106] If he does, Ty Griffiths, an individual associated with the corporate Respondents and being a person they have identified as their agent, is declared as a vexatious litigant pursuant to Section 23.1(4) of the Judicature Act.

[107] As I noted earlier, during oral argument, Ms. Ellis said she was appearing as an agent for Ty Griffiths. Consequently, by extension, pursuant to Section 23.1(4) of the Judicature Act, Evanna Ellis, as an individual who is “[...] associated with the person against whom an order under subsection (1) is made”, is declared as a vexatious litigant.

[108] If he does not exist, she has misled the Court in a very a material way and as such should be declared a vexatious litigant in her own right.
Or this post:
sue123 wrote:Hello,
I have first hand information. I was involved and swindled by Derek Johnson and company almost two years ago. It was I, that brought it to the attention of RECA (Real Estate Council Of Alberta) whom which would not get involved because Derek Johnson was not actually a real estate agent ( so they said they had no control) I did have a realtor license voluntarily revoked, of a realtor who helped him swindle me. RECA only became involved after I wrote a very polite but angry letter to the Calgary Chief of Police where I stated numerous facts of how he was ripping off many people and making families homeless and the law would not do anything because, as they inquired to me, " Did he hold a knife to your throat?"
Police advised my only recourse was a civil action, IF you can serve him and IF you win, he wont pay anyway.

I then became angry when the Calgary Police flipped out in the news about a guy that fondled a woman's HAIR on the city transit, stating that it was a potentially harmful crime they would JUMP on because it was so serious! I wrote the chief and said by comparison, that since apparently it wasn't a crime to rip off families etc, then I figure I am going to RENT every home in Calgary that I can find, who has owners on vacation, since there was no law I would have to be accountable to. Shortly after, RECA became interested again and did in fact, fine him 15 thousand dollars and that's when it had a blip on the CBC news.

Derek employed representatives to handle the lease for us, and we met the cleaning people at the home as they finished up. I had called the city, the BBB and the person who rents him office space before I signed anything. All came up clean with rave endorsements. Less Than two months after we moved in, the bank notified us to get out and graciously gave us four weeks to find a new home. We lost $950 damage deposit because tenants have NO RIGHTS when a legal foreclosure happens.
Derek employs a well detailed STING and some people in it are obviously aware that it is shady but do it for CASH anyway.( cleaning people etc)
Alberta is apparently the only province in Canada that allows a person to sign over their LAND TITLE without a notary or judge witnessing it. It is THIS that Derek Johnson uses to swindle people. If the law were changed, he couldn't do it anymore. I call it KITING LAND TITLES because its similar to old CHEQUE KITING, where you write a cheque, then write another to cover it seven days later, then write another to cover THAT one , seven days after that. He shuffles the land title so much that the banks cant catch up but when they finally do, original law stands, and the original owner loses everything.
Derek Johnson of FREELISTCALGARY currently lists MILLIONS of dollars of real estate. ( on Kijij which is a subsidiary of Ebay (now) and has been notified repeatedly, and DOESN'T CARE.

He is a gutless wiener of a man, living in a very big house and driving a black SUV and a candy red Mustang convertible.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Derek's wrongdoing is documented here:
The latter two links are to two recent disciplinary decisions where Johnson was fined $25,000 in each case for pretending to be a mortgage broker. He had not been licenced to do so by the Real Estate Council of Alberta. So yes, it's a business where you may only operate if you have the appropriate certification.

That's what the Private Sector Act guys are complaining about - people interfering with their right to contract.

Now a bit about those links. I'm finding that the second and third documents are sometimes displaying in a weird 'greyed out' manner where the text is not visible. Other times they do display properly. No idea what that's about.

SMS Möwe
I could go on, but that is just the first few pages. Care to comment on you longstanding SCAM!

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Two consecutive posts:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote: How could I even be involved when I had NO CONTRACTS with Eric.
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:

For someone with NO CONTRACTS you seem to be awfully concerned about the rent.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Two consecutive posts:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote: How could I even be involved when I had NO CONTRACTS with Eric.
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:

For someone with NO CONTRACTS you seem to be awfully concerned about the rent.
what he fails to realize, it isn't about eric, or his situation. Thankfully he got out with his home, but others may not. This thread is a warning to them, on what this guy does, how he does it, and what type of person he is.

It is not about eric.
It is not about the rent you collect from your victims
It is not about the right to buy/sell a house without a realtor
It is not about the real estate business
It is not about contracts

IT IS ABOUT YOUR SCAM, Elequently sumerized by eric above. IS this not your scam?? "Buy" a house from someone in trouble, take their money as rent, sell the property on to another party, collect their deposit, then the Bank steps in and forcloses, the owner looses their house, the buyer looses their deposit, and you gain by collecting rent, and a deposit on the sale.

I will also add, this thread has been here for two years, and your scam has been going for much longer. If it isn't a scam, how does it operate? How many successful sales have you done, that did not result in the origional owners bank comming to forclose, or you getting sued in some way. Please provide verifiable details of all your successes so we can check them out. Fact is, you operate as laid out above. You Scam the seller, you scam the buyer, you play the courts and legal system.

eric

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote: I could go on, but that is just the first few pages. Care to comment on you longstanding SCAM!
Unsuccessful in his attempts to convince the Quatloos Illuminati of his superior knowledge of the Canadian Real Estate system and that if they only listened to his every word they would be convinced of the purity of his intent, our hero Derek retires in a fit of pique to compose a message championing himself on the Real Estate Council of Canada website
http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca
with links to a fuzzy video clip on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnUGOx ... 0lFhA/feed
:sarcasmon:
JohninAlberta
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by JohninAlberta »

My name is John and I heard about this forum where there was discussion about an individual, Derek Johnson whom I happen to know well from previous business dealings.

I am a retired ex-RCMP officer from Alberta and am very knowledgeable with the law as it exists here in Canada, and with the court process since I have personally attended on more than one occasion with Mr.Derek Johnson.

I happen to have had many previous business dealings with Derek Johnson concerning his involvement regarding my unfortunate foreclosure situation. He is a highly professional real estate business man which is why I used his services. On top of that, he did everything he could have done for my wife and I who were working with him.

I have read a few of the posts here, and will provide some much needed input.

I previously had a home in foreclosure a few years ago, and spoke with Mr. Johnson about selling it, and obtaining the benefit to stay as a tenant. We signed contracts and everything was executed perfectly in terms of the sale. A buyer purchased the home whom I know still and she along with I were severely taken advantage of by the Bank Lawyer in the court process.

There was no doubt about it, that Derek Johnson is/was acting ethically and within the law contrary to what the banks lawyers were trying to convince me of. They were trying to tell me that selling my home privately was illegal and I was not allowed to do that.

Unfortunately for them, I know better and have previous real estate experience over my many years and would not be convinced of that poppy cock.

He and I both together experienced dealing with slimy, corrupt and commission hungry Bank Lawyers, Banks, and even the Court of Queens Bench itself which I am convinced is now working with/for the banks as a for profit company since I have never been treated like a criminal before until I showed up in court to deal with this matter.

The Bank Lawyer ignored us at every turn we made, refused to communicate and work with us for over 6 months, and didn't even allow the finance company to pay out the mortgage to complete the sale. We personally attended court with Mr. Johnson multiple times where he was never allowed an opportunity to speak on more than one occasion and when I had a chance which I did, I was promptly shut down and ignored which I felt was unbelievable considering my experiences in court in my profession as a RCMP officer.

I had always believed the Courts were for the people until I went through a foreclosure personally.

The bottom line here is that Mr. Johnson is a highly knowledgeable businessman but most importantly, an honest person, including all of his people some of whom I have met personally in both business and casual settings. He could not have been more helpful in my situation and did everything he could to deal with the Lawyers whom had more of an interest in making a commission along with their clients, the Bank who took my house when they should not have been allowed to.

They completely disregarded all the contracts we made that would have allowed us to keep the home in the interest of handing it over to the bank and the lawyer to make his fat commission.

I myself have been doing research on this for the last few years and have found that Derek Johnson has been specifically targeted my RECA due to his involvement in a large scale commission free system for people in Canada and the lawyers who deal in these foreclosure matters are free to act in an unethical fashion when the court will allow them to which they did with myself and my wife.

I still keep in touch with Mr. Johnson to this day, and he has done nothing but act honorably and with integrity.

I have read a few of what some others are posting here and would like to see if some of these people can answer Derek's questions.

I can say that I know about his business dealings better than anyone here since I was personally involved with a foreclosure matter that went sideways, but not because Derek doing something wrong, or not doing something that would have solved the problem. He personally attended court with myself on multiple occasions and was clearly shut down for no good reason other than the fact that the Lawyers, Banks and Courts need to make money and the people come secondary.

There is nothing more to this than that. Anyone here blaming Mr. Johnson has likely been tricked by the bank lawyers into believing something that isn't real which is what they tried to do to myself.

There is no scams, no fraud, and if Derek Johnson was truly breaking the law I would know it before anyone posting here since I am still very well connected to the Law enforcement community and my contacts whom I consulted including people in the legal profession.

I feel sorry for anyone else that went through what my wife and I experienced, but we simply cannot blame Mr. Johnson since he could not have been more helpful in working with us to solve the foreclosure and help us keep the home.

From my research, the foreclosure lawyers and RECA whom Mr. Johnson is in conflict with are fueling the fire by misinforming people, lying to people, misleading people in the media, and trying to use him as a scapegoat and creating further conflict between people who are dealing with foreclosure and people who can truly solve the problem which Mr. Johnson can if the Lawyers and Banks act in an ethical fashion.

There is more to this than meets the eye, and the majority of the people posting here have been listening and trusting Bank Lawyers to tell them the truth when they should not be.

Since when are Lawyers known for acting with honor and with ethics?

Time to wake up people and realize who the real opponent is.

John R
eric

Post by eric »

JohninAlberta wrote:My name is John and I heard about this forum where there was discussion about an individual, Derek Johnson whom I happen to know well from previous business dealings.

I am a retired ex-RCMP officer from Alberta and am very knowledgeable with the law as it exists here in Canada, and with the court process since I have personally attended on more than one occasion with Mr.Derek Johnson.
Since your post here is in such dramatic opposition to what has been mentioned before and although rather glowing in its description of Derek , it speaks only in generalities, and I wouldn't mind knowing some particulars like when, where, and the property in question, some reference to court documents, etc.
If you are truly interested in clearing his name and are truly a retired RCMP officer, perhaps you would be interested in speaking with Detective Bailey or Robbie Robertson and vouching for his character - I can give you their contact information if you would like....
Or are you just another Seeti Minhas or Ray Glowa? (various characters that the crew have used to support their dealings for possibly a potential cut in the proceeds)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JohninAlberta wrote:My name is John and I heard about this forum where there was discussion about an individual, Derek Johnson whom I happen to know well from previous business dealings.

{SNIP}
There is more to this than meets the eye, and the majority of the people posting here have been listening and trusting Bank Lawyers to tell them the truth when they should not be.

Since when are Lawyers known for acting with honor and with ethics?

Time to wake up people and realize who the real opponent is.

John R

john R, you ave been scammed, and you have, from the sound of it, lost your home. I am sure Derek did everything in his power to "save you" from those evil courts, banks and lawyers who were out to take your home, despite legal contracts you may have had. This is how the scam works. Derek has no legal arguments that have merit. He has sold you a false bill of goods. I am sure he may have tried his hardest, but his OPCA arguments have NO MERIT or in court. He can only delay the inevitable.

I noticed you didn't say if you got any money when you lost your house, I am guessing the stalling and legal costs ate in to your equity, and you may have suffered a credit hit because of the foreclosure, I don't call that winning. If you had sort a reputable Lawyer you may have been able to save your house, but of course you don;t believe in Lawyers do you?

At the end of the day, you to were scammed, but you don't know it, because you seem to have bought in to Derek's OPCA crap. Derek is a great scammer, when someone he as "Helped" is willing to support him.

Oh, and the cops I know, while they may not like all Lawyers, do have respect for them, the law and the courts...

eric

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote:
john R, you ave been scammed, and you have, from the sound of it, lost your home. I am sure Derek did everything in his power to "save you" from those evil courts, banks and lawyers who were out to take your home, despite legal contracts you may have had. This is how the scam works. Derek has no legal arguments that have merit. He has sold you a false bill of goods. I am sure he may have tried his hardest, but his OPCA arguments have NO MERIT or in court. He can only delay the inevitable.
To John: if that is truly the case, I may have spoken in haste and I apologize.
I looked at a similar case a while back - person under foreclosure, even worse the mortgage was for more than the house's fair market value. Went through one of these "rent to own" deals with Derek, even went to court to mouth their carefully coached by Derek lines. Of course the person lost their home and is still on the hook for the outstanding balance. Months after the person was still totally bewildered by what happened and still believes that the bank stole their home.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Since this topic seems to have become more about the fraud cases against Derek and less about sovcit sctivity, i just thought i'd remind people that Quatloos has a separate section just for mortgage and property scams. I'm not saying this should be moved, just that the admins might want to consider it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Calgary scam watch
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Calgary scam watch »

They are using many people to sell this scam. That's why they are posting many positions recruiting people to do the dirty work for them.

We know of many former employees and contract workers many were not paid a cent.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sales-retail-job ... nFlag=true

Now a Kevin trying another angle. Is this the same kevin ???

Kevin
Bigbossdog

http://bigbossdog.weebly.com/