Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Well, Menard has finally lost the last marble that he had. Rob is now a "FLAT EARTHER" !!!

Robert Menard:
when you watch the video you will see WHY I now believe.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Judging from the comments it's actually a Rick roll. You know, the internet joke that was funny about 8 years ago.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I always thought Bobby was running a few quarts low, but at this point I think he is running dry.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Judging from the comments it's actually a Rick roll. You know, the internet joke that was funny about 8 years ago.
Ahh, you are right, I just played the video. Ok, Menard still has at least one marble left. :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Judging from the comments it's actually a Rick roll. You know, the internet joke that was funny about 8 years ago.
Kinda like Fez Boy himself.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

We're no strangers to Law
You don't know the rules and neither do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Always gonna give up
Always gonna let you down
Always gonna run around and desert you
Always gonna make you cry
Always gonna say goodbye
Always gonna tell a lie and hurt you
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

A fellow named Warrant Card over on the TPUC forum posted this 2009 interview with Menard:

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2009/12/ ... =28:20.800

To save you all time let me tell you that at about 16:20 Bobby starts talking about his childhood in a sort stream of consciousness ramble about his childhood alienation.

Bobby makes some interesting comments about how family (34:27) and later the authorities (36:44) questioned his sanity.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 329 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:A fellow named Warrant Card over on the TPUC forum posted this 2009 interview with Menard:

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2009/12/ ... =28:20.800

To save you all time let me tell you that at about 16:20 Bobby starts talking about his childhood in a sort stream of consciousness ramble about his childhood alienation.

Bobby makes some interesting comments about how family (34:27) and later the authorities (36:44) questioned his sanity.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 329 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Bobby has posted over on TPUC.

After being challenged yet again to account for the money given for his several failed projects Menard refused to give a public accounting. Then he took his ball and went home.

But upon pursuing the membership list here I see that Bobby has registered here!

Come join us, Bobby! We know you have plenty of time. Surely the Great Bobby is not afraid of what he calls the "Quatlosers".
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He just registered last Friday but I know he has been lurking for a long time so perhaps he's decided to share his wisdom with us. Winters in Quebec can be cold and miserable so maybe time weighs heavy on his hands. So how is the NinjaGoat comng along Rob?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

It would be interesting to see what Bobby's version is, but I really don't ever expect him to step foot in a forum where he doesn't control the dialog. Too many embarrassing questions he doesn't wan to answer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:It would be interesting to see what Bobby's version is, but I really don't ever expect him to step foot in a forum where he doesn't control the dialog. Too many embarrassing questions he doesn't wan to answer.
Right now over at the TPUC forum it's pretty much like it was on the old JREF forum. Bobby says what he wants and no matter how many debunkers call him on it he goes into freeman denial mode.

He's like a Rocky Balboa who can't take a punch.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob is quoting us over at his Face Book page;

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... riends_tab
Robert Menard
7 hrs ·

To truly understand the mindset and perspective of your average statist, simply read what was posted over on their favourite forum, by the anti-freeman poster child. Here is the key part:

“One can not simply renounce their citizenship of the nation they are currently in, and then remain there. THAT IS AKIN TO SAYING YOU DISAVOW YOUR PARENTS, BUT STILL LIVE UNDER THEIR ROOF - RENT FREE!!!”

As you can see, from his own words, he likens our country to a house not owned by us, but by our parents, he likens the government to parents, and the citizens as children. AND THAT IS THEIR MINDSET! To them, the country is not owned by the people, but by the people in the government; the government are not our servants, but our parents with similar powers over us, and the people are not adults, but are merely children. That is the perspective they are most comfortable with, and they will attack anyone who does not share that perspective.

Freemen see things differently. The government does not own the country, the people do. The government are not our masters or parents, they are supposed to be our servants under us, and we are not children, we are adults.

But the Freeman perspective is a scary proposition to those who cannot accept personal responsibility. They prefer looking to the government as a child looks to their parents. They prefer the non-responsibility of being a child and are scared of the burdens of adulthood. They cannot accept the responsibility of ownership of the country.

Like crabs in a pot, they will pull people down to a level they are comfortable with, and hate those who do not accept their childish mindset. If others start rejecting the childish mindset, they end up looking foolish, and they cannot have that.

And their childish mindset is not limited to that either. It is revealed through their entire forum. From what they consider to be humorous, to how they think they ‘score points’, to the arguments they present, generally relying upon ‘an appeal to authority’ to make their case. They reject logic and reason, and say ‘what did my pseudo-parent say’ which they then accept as the truth. Like children who claim that Santa must be real, because they got presents, and their parents told them Santa is real, they reject anything which does not support their previously accepted beliefs. No logic or reason will dissuade them, as they are driven by fear, and eschew any personal responsibility.

If you believe that the country is owned not by the people, but by the government, and you look to the government not as your servants but as your pseudo-parent, and you do not consider yourself to be an adult, but merely a child, you are a statist. If however you know that you are one of the owners of the country, the government is supposed to serve you, and that you are an adult and not a child, you are well on your way to being a Freeman.

A message for Wake Up!
Tom Davies Lol......I think Steve Bates better read this before he starts flapping his gums about "citizenship"........ http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/201 ... ultIndex=2
And Dean Clifford joins in the chorus;
Dean Clifford
That forum is four really angry and pathetic losers. That being said, just the fact that they believe I should "pay rent" on the land I was born is all the reading one should ever do. A Statist welfare bum is immune to logic and reason, so don't bother. When we all leave and create a new Country for ourselves, they will be the last 4 people sitting in an empty room wondering why their welfare cheque didn't show up.
Like · 3 · 2 hrs
The Deanster also has a rant about our Governor General;
Dean Clifford
I sent a Declatory Statement to The Right Piece of Shit David Johnston letting him know the fraud of the legal person/shitizen and that I am OUT. No reply, all quiet.......nothing going on here.........we'll just pretend he's still a shitizen and carry on like nothing happened..... (shit, they were supposed to WANT to be shitizens, what the fuck do we do now!?!?!?!?!?!?!)
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Great. I thought I'd ignore being misattributed as saying Psam couldn't vote and now its out in the wild.

Can somebody fix the quote attribution? I held Psam could always vote.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Rob is quoting us over at his Face Book page;

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... riends_tab
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

LordEd wrote:Great. I thought I'd ignore being misattributed as saying Psam couldn't vote and now its out in the wild.

Can somebody fix the quote attribution? I held Psam could always vote.
Come now LordEd - you don't actually think you're better then dead people do you? :snicker:

The OPCA crowd have no problem misquoting, misattributing, and misrepresenting (such as by leaving out context) anything they'd like.

Ironically it was moi, not toi (pardon my french), that posted the specific quote. Additionally, I only posted it within the context of what would logically follow in the event Psam actually succeeded in renouncing his Canadian Citizenship.

There we go - a post that provides a reference to correct the misquoted, misattributed and misrepresented statement.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Dean Clifford
That forum is four really angry and pathetic losers.
Really? There are only four of us?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
notorial dissent

obadiah wrote:
Dean Clifford
That forum is four really angry and pathetic losers.
Really? There are only four of us?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like we can now add not being able to count to the ever lengthening tally of things we know Deano can't do. Way to go Deano!! :snicker:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob just posted this on TPUC;
ROB MENARD AND THE OTHER LEVEL

Rob » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:18 pm
Wi~Fi wrote:
crabshit! why did you post the same link three times in that post?

i was hoping links would lead to the individuals posts in the full conversation for context as we know how you like to twist things, but it appears to be a link x3 to one isolated post.

2011! you same trolls been at rob for years? sad really sad. yous should get a life.

so, why did you post it trice crabstick? it was twice pointless, was it not? you do like to repeat your self dont you...

nothing new!

dunth
Actually they have been at me since 2002 or so. I tried suing some in 2012 (I think) but could not find out their identities, and lacked the funds needed to do so. I am pretty sure I know who one of them is IRL, (he is a lawyer) and he posted under the name D'Rok. Once I called him out on it, he denied being D'Rok but since then NOT ONE SINGLE POST BY HIM. EVER.

However one of their crew made the very grave mistake of sending a letter to my home, making veiled threats against me, and has been reported to the RCMP. There is now an investigation underway to identify that person, and they will be facing criminal charges in the new year for criminal harassment. When the court sees how for the last decade, for his own amusement, he has been harassing and defaming, he will pay the piper.

Watch this space!
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... &start=720

Who could he mean? Last summer I sent him a letter sharing his pleasure about the the squirrels in his back yard but I've only been posting about him for less than two years. So he must mean somebody else if he's been harassed for a whole decade.

Now if Rob wants to talk about harassment I'm sure Ron Usher can say a few words about the rant Menard spewed about me on the phone call he made to Ron. I decided to drop Rob a few lines after he'd harrassed Ron.

This is the full text of the letter I sent Rob;
Hi Rob! Just a quick hello from Burnaby49!

Glad to see you landed on your feet in such a nice spot. I had squirrels running across my yard today too. Summer at last!

I don't want to take too much of your busy time that could be better employed working on all those videos you're busy churning out. Just one very minor critical comment. The sink and those cabinets are getting a little bit stale as a backdrop. Why not turn the camera around to the "Corner Bar" blackboard and use that for your next presentation?

37 BOUL SAINT-LUC,
SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU QC
J2W 1E

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:A message for Wake Up!
Tom Davies Lol......I think Steve Bates better read this before he starts flapping his gums about "citizenship"........ http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/201 ... ultIndex=2
Isn't this the guy who recently took the citizenship oath, but then recanted the oath to the Queen?

I don't understand how holding up a courtroom FAIL somehow proves Tom Davies point? :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean Clifford wrote:they believe I should "pay rent" on the land I was born
Since we now know Menard and Clifford are reading, let's respond.

Your argument would be completely logical if you were ONLY born on the land. Of course you weren't born in the wild Canadian tundra. You were born in a climate controlled government funded hospital into a society that's been going for a hundred years before you were even conceived.

Being born into Canadian society meant the odds of you dying in child birth were essentially zero and you grew up well fed and healthy. You didn't die of Malaria like hundreds of thousands of children do every year in Africa. You weren't sold into child slavery or sex trafficking. You weren't made to work in a sweatshop as a kid, since the evil Canadian government passed statutes long ago making that a crime.

You're not paying "rent" to live on the land. You're paying "rent" to keep that basic standard of living going and ideally improve it for future generations of Canadians.

By all means Deano, go to Somalia or Syria and see how successful your contractor business would be there. It would immediately crash and burn.

Your ability to earn a living and accumulate wealth depends on the existence of a state apparatus that can maintain the rule of law and protect property rights. That's what you pay "rent" for.