Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:. . .It looks as though he has had an about-turn on that because he has now banned arayder permanently. . .
I am still posting there on non-Menard threads. I can't say what's going to happen the next time I light into Menard.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:
I am still posting there on non-Menard threads. I can't say what's going to happen the next time I light into Menard.
You are clearly on the hit list arayder. You haven't paid WARRANTCARD to stay there have you? :naughty: :lol:
ARAYDER
STACY GROVE
CRAB APPLE
EDOF QUATLOOS
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2094
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:
arayder wrote:
You are clearly on the hit list arayder. You haven't paid WARRANTCARD to stay there have you? :naughty: :lol:
ARAYDER
STACY GROVE
CRAB APPLE
EDOF QUATLOOS
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2094
I'm too cheap to do that. :-)

All I can figure is that he's had a change of mind based on some civil PMs we have passed.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:
All I can figure is that he's had a change of mind based on some civil PMs we have passed.
I was very polite to him when replying to his PMs. Looks like you must be his favourite. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote:
I was very polite to him when replying to his PMs. Looks like you must be his favourite. :lol:
Yeah, some folks got "it" and some folks. . . .
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I was posting as Stacey Grove and I am now banned. Interestingly I had a couple of private messages from WC and he told me that he had been following Menard for a few years and had always thought he was a slippery customer and full of BS. "Slippery customer" are the actual words used by WC. He then went on to say that despite knowing Menard is full of it he didn't like the way we were questioning Menard because it put the forum in a bad light and we should back off. He also told me that he regretted banning arayder for twenty-four hours and had apologised to him via a PM. It looks as though he has had an about-turn on that because he has now banned arayder permanently. I can't access the PMs now that I am banned, if I could I would post them on here.
Had similar conversations with WC as well on the 24h ban in PM. Hard to track what he's thinking. Similar to multiple personalities, but one of the personalities has the caps lock stuck.

Doesn't matter much. He (Menard) seemed to be ignoring my posts anyway.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Oh, I just got banned.

WC is making a mistake.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:Oh, I just got banned.

WC is making a mistake.
You couldn't match Menards fee. :haha:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It's a Freeman site. Arbitrary bans are the norm.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: I predict that Menard won't be making many posts on tpuc from now on. The members that are left are of no interest to him.
I suspect, that more th the point, he is of no interest to the remaining members. He doesn't even qualify as day before yesterday's news to most of them he is so utterly irrelevant.
Although Menard may be old news to most Canadian FMOTL, it appears that there are a few still following his playbook. Menard claims to what appears to be have mentioned Burnaby49 in passing to various constabulary for criminal harassment. In what may be purely a coincidence, apparantly myself and a few other members of Quatloos are listed as "persons of interest" in a criminal harassment complaint filed by Ty Griffiths to the West Kelowna RCMP detachment a week or so ago. I'm working at getting the main object of Ty's affection to post the whole sordid story here on the privatesectoract.com thread.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Have you talked to them? If so what's the process?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:Have you talked to them? If so what's the process?
I assume you mean the process of filing a Criminal Harassment complaint. Here's a link to how it works in this province.
https://albertacourts.ca/resolution-and ... nformation
Since Ty and Johnson are both vexatious litigants they cannot do the normal approach of going to the Queen's Bench and asking for a restraining order. All they can do is personally go to the local RCMP detachment, swear out a statement and hope that the police, if necessary after consultation with a Crown, want to either get an Emergency Protection Order or go whole hog and prefer criminal charges for harassment.
http://www.crcvc.ca/docs/crimharass.pdf
I'm not terribly worried about it, it's been a week now and the RCMP haven't come knocking on myself or anyone else's door. One interesting result is that Ty has stopped his weekly posts to facebook about the evil Eric, "reckless and dangerous individual" and "hired harasser and thug". Pretty hard to claim harassment when you are the one making the posts yourself. Maybe it helps that I live in a VERY small village and allready spoke with the local RCMP detachment months ago about the whole situation, part of the joys of living somewhere where everybody knows your name... I suppose this means that not only am I a tool of the bank lawyers and provincial real estate councils, I have bribed the police as well. Oh well, I guess I should ask for a pay raise.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ayaryder wrote:How in the world does Bobby convince himself that his fantasies are going to be believed?
By constantly baptizing himself in the main river of Frikintardistan - the Da Nile.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

LordEd wrote:It's a Freeman site. Arbitrary bans are the norm.
WARRANTCARD
SAXON WANTS TO KNOW IF THIS IS A FREEMAN SITE

NO ITS NOT

WARRANTCARD
Re: SAXON WANTS TO KNOW IF THIS IS A FREEMAN SITE
PostFri Jan 01, 2016 10:39 pm

HOWEVER FREEMEN ARE WELLCOME AS ARE GAYS LESBIANS AND ETHNIC MINORITIES SAXON
Seems someone was concerned by my post here. All all welcome there provided you don't question the approved thinking.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

LordEd wrote:
LordEd wrote:It's a Freeman site. Arbitrary bans are the norm.
WARRANTCARD
SAXON WANTS TO KNOW IF THIS IS A FREEMAN SITE

NO ITS NOT

WARRANTCARD
Re: SAXON WANTS TO KNOW IF THIS IS A FREEMAN SITE
PostFri Jan 01, 2016 10:39 pm

HOWEVER FREEMEN ARE WELLCOME AS ARE GAYS LESBIANS AND ETHNIC MINORITIES SAXON
Seems someone was concerned by my post here. All all welcome there provided you don't question the approved thinking.
but gays, lesbians(same thing aren't they?), and ethnic minorities will be banned for the same questions. It doesn't answer the question. And how do they know that those they have banned for asking those questions aren't of the groups listed?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

The Observer wrote:
ayaryder wrote:How in the world does Bobby convince himself that his fantasies are going to be believed?
By constantly baptizing himself in the main river of Frikintardistan - the Da Nile.
Da Nile? I think you mean Denial Bay in Australia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_Bay

I believe he soaks his head here ever night.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Once WARRANTCARD started banning anyone but Menard's ass-kissers the postings and viewings on TPUC dropped like a stone. The site seems to be on life support with WC by frantically starting new topics.

Menard needed critics in order to play his moronic "I know the answer but I'm not telling you" word games. My favorite was "I have legal cases that will get Burnaby49's ass tossed in jail but I'm not telling you what they are and you can't make me." He kept them to himself with good reason; when I found his key case it was, shall we say, less than compelling.

Menard is really, really big on what the courts call bald statements. Blowhard pronouncements of fact without any supporting evidence. In court they are just thrown out but at TPUC they are seen as pearls of Menard's genius. But he can't dazzle us with his sparkling repartee without straight men to feed off and they've all been banned. So Rob seems to have moved on to try and "cough, borrow" new material from John Spirit. Who, you ask, is John Spirit? This guy, not previously covered by Quatloos;

https://www.facebook.com/eternallyaware

Rob is like the little kid in class frantically waving his hand at the teacher for attention. He's trying here on John's Facebook;
Robert Menard Hey John check your PM please.
December 29, 2015 at 10:46am
https://www.facebook.com/eternallyaware ... 5664443319

And here on John's You Tube page;
mrmitee 3 days ago
Love your work John, would love to chat with you if you have the time and inclination. We are friends on FB if you would be so kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3yTo1 ... e=youtu.be

Golly, what does Rob want to talk about? Perhaps, since Rob is bankrupt of new ideas, he wants to get some new ones from John.

John is a guy who is struggling up the greased pole of Canadian Freeman guru stardom as Rob goes rocketing past him on the way down. John is a proponent of the ever popular brand of Freemannery that has a fervent belief that they are entitled to whatever they want from government without contributing anything in order to get it. In other words, parasites. To quote from John himself on his video "America Canada Russia my mortgage my home my fundamental right"
"So a natural right that we see expressed in the covenants is that a man or a woman has the right to have an adequate living. It doesn't say you have to earn it, it doesn't say you have to pursue after it, it doesn't say you have to create this adequate living on your own."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNcb6NvocY

Note the critical phrase "It doesn't say you have to earn it". Heaven forbid! However while John demands that the Canadian government give him an "adequate" living, apparently including paying off his mortgage, he denies that he has any obligations whatever to Canada
After I saw that I had natural rights and freedoms that were not being respected by the government I went searching for the reasons why this was happening and I never expected to uncover what I did. In my journey I learnt about things I have never even heard of such as universal human rights and freedoms, international covenants, common law and so forth.

I began to see that My government along with many other government bodies on earth had obligations to me personally as one individual, as one single man to respect my fundamental rights and freedoms and to allow me to exercise these rights. What a complete shock to my thinking, I had rights and freedoms that were superior to Government laws and regulations and if the government tried to create laws that removed my fundamental rights and freedoms, their government laws had no force or effect on me.

I was not born a citizen of any country, neither was the reader of this website. You and I were born as men and woman with no titles no designations just simple natural human beings, men and women. It was after this that things began to change. We were given something that is called or designated citizenship. We are recognized as American citizens, Canadian citizens, Russian citizens. I never really gave much thought to this prior but I began to see that through this citizenship many things were transpiring and not for my betterment. The first thing I realized is that my government no longer recognized me as a living man but as a citizen of Her Majesty.

The problem with all this is that I was not born a subject and servant (a citizen) I was born a natural living human being , in my case more particularly a man. I have fundamental rights and freedoms that are mine simply because of who I am. These rights and freedoms are inalienable and primary to my reason for living. It is these rights and freedoms that allow me to express and be who I am. To seek to hinder or limit these fundamental rights is contrary to nature itself, for example a wild animal is born free and learns to roam free this is part of its very nature, you could say the expression of its rights.

The animals roam free and when someone takes away that freedom they take away one of the primary expressions of its nature. This is how it is with us as Human beings, however it is even a bit worse than this. We were never taught anything about fundamental rights and freedoms. Many of use did not even know that we posses something called natural rights, common laws rights, fundamental rights and freedoms, we were never exposed to the obligations our state party (governments) have towards the international covenants. Our rights and freedoms whatever they were even though they are primary to our being were hidden from us.
http://johnspirit.education/

The key to what John is flogging is this;
In my journey I learnt about things I have never even heard of such as universal human rights and freedoms, international covenants, common law and so forth.
He's referring to the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal ... man_Rights

And specifically, in his demand that the Canadian government finance him in a deadbeat lifestyle, Article 11 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural rights which says;
Right to an adequate standard of living

Article 11 recognises the right of everyone to an adequate standard of living. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to adequate food, clothing, housing, and "the continuous improvement of living conditions".[40] It also creates an obligation on parties to work together to eliminate world hunger.

The right to adequate food, also referred to as the right to food, is interpreted as requiring "the availability of food in a quantity and quality sufficient to satisfy the dietary needs of individuals, free from adverse substances, and acceptable within a given culture".[41] This must be accessible to all, implying an obligation to provide special programmes for the vulnerable.[42] This must also ensure an equitable distribution of world food supplies in relation to need, taking into account the problems of food-importing and food-exporting countries.[43] The right to adequate food also implies a right to water.[44]

The right to adequate housing, also referred to as the right to housing, is "the right to live somewhere in security, peace and dignity".[45] It requires "adequate privacy, adequate space, adequate security, adequate lighting and ventilation, adequate basic infrastructure and adequate location with regard to work and basic facilities – all at a reasonable cost".[45] Parties must ensure security of tenure and that access is free of discrimination, and progressively work to eliminate homelessness. Forced evictions, defined as "the permanent or temporary removal against their will of individuals, families and/or communities from the homes and/or land which they occupy, without the provision of, and access to, appropriate forms of legal or other protection", are a prima facie violation of the Covenant.[46]

The right to adequate clothing, also referred to as the right to clothing, has not been authoritatively defined and has received little in the way of academic commentary or international discussion. What is considered "adequate" has only been discussed in specific contexts, such as refugees, the disabled, the elderly, or workers.[47]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... ral_Rights

This is the covenant John Spirit referred to in his comment;
"So a natural right that we see expressed in the covenants is that a man or a woman has the right to have an adequate living. It doesn't say you have to earn it, it doesn't say you have to pursue after it, it doesn't say you have to create this adequate living on your own."
You can see why these agreements would be attractive to Rob and his ilk. However I suspect that John Spirit's interpretation of the word "adequate" in respect to his needs is a touch more expansive than the United Nations envisaged.

Enough of John for the moment, I'm thinking about starting a dedicated discussion on him. But in parting I'll point out the one fatal flaw in all of his aspirations and dreams. None of the United Nations agreements John is banking on are legally binding on Canada. The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights is not an international treaty, it is a feel-good declaration without any legal effect. So it is not law that a Canadian judge will have to consider if John ever stands in front of him yammering away demanding that his mortgage be paid off and a new Maserati tossed in because the United nations says so.

As Wikipedia says;
Legal effect

While not a treaty itself, the Declaration was explicitly adopted for the purpose of defining the meaning of the words "fundamental freedoms" and "human rights" appearing in the United Nations Charter, which is binding on all member states. For this reason, the Universal Declaration is a fundamental constitutive document of the United Nations. In addition, many international lawyers[26] believe that the Declaration forms part of customary international law[27] and is a powerful tool in applying diplomatic and moral pressure to governments that violate any of its articles. The 1968 United Nations International Conference on Human Rights advised that the Declaration "constitutes an obligation for the members of the international community" to all persons. The Declaration has served as the foundation for two binding UN human rights covenants: the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. The principles of the Declaration are elaborated in international treaties such as the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, the International Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women, the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, the United Nations Convention Against Torture, and many more. The Declaration continues to be widely cited by governments, academics, advocates, and constitutional courts, and by individuals who appeal to its principles for the protection of their recognised human rights.
I suppose John and Rob could try diplomatic and moral pressure.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I see. I'm free and independent from the government I claim is fully responsible to spoon feed me.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Burnaby49 wrote:Once WARRANTCARD started banning anyone but Menard's ass-kissers the postings and viewings on TPUC dropped like a stone. The site seems to be on life support with WC by frantically starting new topics.
Indeed, It looks too like Menard`s contract with the retard WARRANTCARD has ran it's course. I suppose Menard has upped his fee. He is obviously aware that no one there is interested in his tripe.
I did ask earlier:
I wonder if WARRANTCARD is far too dumb to realise he has just killed his site.
P.S. I couldn't fail to notice though, that while Menard had his short run, he failed to gain any support from the posters there as in the `good ole` days when he had every freeman die hard retard falling at the sight of his fez.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . .Rob seems to have moved on to try and "cough, borrow" new material from John Spirit. Who, you ask, is John Spirit? This guy, not previously covered by Quatloos;

https://www.facebook.com/eternallyaware

Rob is like the little kid in class frantically waving his hand at the teacher for attention. He's trying here on John's Facebook;
Robert Menard Hey John check your PM please.
December 29, 2015 at 10:46am
https://www.facebook.com/eternallyaware ... 5664443319

And here on John's You Tube page;
mrmitee 3 days ago
Love your work John, would love to chat with you if you have the time and inclination. We are friends on FB if you would be so kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3yTo1 ... e=youtu.be

Golly, what does Rob want to talk about? Perhaps, since Rob is bankrupt of new ideas, he wants to get some new ones from John.

John is a guy who is struggling up the greased pole of Canadian Freeman guru stardom as Rob goes rocketing past him on the way down. John is a proponent of the ever popular brand of Freemannery that has a fervent belief that they are entitled to whatever they want from government without contributing anything in order to get it. In other words, parasites. To quote from John himself on his video "America Canada Russia my mortgage my home my fundamental right"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNcb6NvocY
The "partnership" makes a certain sort of sense.

Menard is probably looking for a way to repackage the ACCP. He knows his I-can-get-you-something-for-nothing ruse is like catnip for gullible, but lazy and greedy freemen.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 12 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.