Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Llwellyn »

Ah the wonders of Menard.. Hooray..

PROFESSOR - generalized definition :

"A professor is an accomplished and recognized academic. In most Commonwealth nations, as well as northern Europe, the title professor is the highest academic rank at a university. In the United States and Canada, the title of professor is also the highest rank, but a larger percentage achieve it, about a quarter.[2] In these areas, professors are scholars with doctorate degrees (typically Ph.D. degrees) or equivalent qualifications who teach in four-year colleges and universities. The term professor is also used in the titles assistant professor and associate professor,[3] which are not considered professor-level positions in some European countries. In Australia, the title associate professor is used in place of reader, ranking above senior lecturer and below full professor.[4]
The Ancient Greek philosopher Socrates was one of the earliest recorded professors.[5]

Beyond holding the proper academic title, universities in many countries also give notable artists, athletes and foreign dignitaries the title honorary professor, even if these persons do not have the academic qualifications typically necessary for professorship. However, such "professors" usually do not undertake academic work for the granting institution. In general, the title of professor is strictly used for academic positions rather than for those holding it on honorary basis."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor

About the only thing I see Menard as.. is PROFESSING about things he doesn't understand, comprehend, research and/or know (in reality) anything about. UNLESS he does as stated, and instructs about the things he' done, and failed at, and how NOT to do them so that others fail.

I think I should see about signing up for these courses.. if they are video broadcasts with active chat and information, it might be worth it just to ask about the various things like ACCP C3PO stuffs.. would be fun to do with a live broadcast class.. :)

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Where's the promised radio show?
Bill, Bill, please. That's so yesterday. Just backward thinking. Rob is a forward-looking visionary. Menard said he would star in a new radio show. In his worldview saying he will do something is the same as actually doing it so it was time to move on to new ventures.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Actually, I will bet that once the money has been collected that the course will mysteriously be canceled for reasons.

Poor Bobby, can't get on the dole for moral reasons, and that pesky warrant, spent all of daddy's insurance money, and fresh suckers are getting harder and harder to find, and the general free loader population, at least those still with a few functional brain cells, have wised up. Poor bunny. :snicker:
I have to agree. I just can't see him having the self-discipline and work ethic to actually prepare and give a structured six week course. This is probably the key;
Robert Arthur Menard, Canada’s preeminent Freeman on the Land, is offering a 6 week intensive online instruction course consisting of weekly webinars and individual instructions.
So essentially he'll just get up and be his usual windbag self babbling in videos in that shabby kitchen but this time he'll try and get paid for it. Unless of course once he gets some cash he heads over to the beer store and ends up not bothering.
My read is that Bobby is trying to regain relevance and is in another of his phases in which the buzz of a new effort gives him a little stiffy.

Bobby has boat load of old videos in which he pontificated about every bit of freeman theory he could think of. All he could possibly do is rehash old, failed BS which most freemen long ago realized was and is useless.

I can't recall the last time I saw such poor judgment. Bobby has been enjoined by the BC courts from playing lawyer. Yet he got on Facebook and offered to give out legal advice. Subsequently, he realized his mistake and tried to opine that he was just offering conflict resolution services.

Now he's going to be the president and sole professor at Menard University.

All he's going to do is screw over a few more gullible freemen, like he did Lance Thatcher, and flush the remaining bit of his reputation down the bowl. What he needs to do is make a video on how to live a tiny life under the cops radar. That's all he's good at.

One might wonder why Bobby's so desperate. But I submit that he's a narcissistic lightweight who can't bear the reality of his failed life. The reality is that 6 months from now Bobby will have worse teeth, be fatter, more booze addled and sleep on a dirtier couch.

Coward Clock: It has been 36 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

A couple of commenters are getting after Menard about his latest money making enterprise. The latest on being:
Landon Christopher It's funny to ME, when you NEED money you want to help. Give me a break! Are you accepting crypto currency or legal tender?
To which our subject replies:
Robert Menard I 'need' money just like everyone else. To pay rent, bills and eat. You interpret it as desperation when it is merely a simple statement of fact which is just as applicable to yourself. I always want to help and earn my keep in a meaningful way. You are linking one to the other not I .
Well, the fact is Bobby did admit that he was providing the classes in part for the money! Which was an act of questionable judgement. People seeking help, advice and knowledge from others are interested in it being given in a relatively selfless manner.

Here in the states we see a lot of TV advertisements for personal injury lawyers. Some folks call them ambulance chasing ads and many of the lawyers doing such work are considered to be at the tail end of the legal profession. But, I have yet to see one in which a lawyer says he's doing it for the money.

In the ads the lawyer usually looks like he or she is reasonably successful and there are often testimonials from satisfied clients.

So what's Bobby got? A dirty stocking cap, bad teeth and a 20 year record of failure? Endorsements from Lance Thatcher, John Morkunas and the Nanaimo 3?

---------
Coward Clock: It has been 37 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And, like everything else he's tried in his life, his newest venture seems like a total failure. Almost no interest in it and few comments since he offered his expertise to the world yesterday. Yesterday is the key word here since that, essentially, is what Rob has beome, yesterday's failed guru.

You have to ask yourself what he has to offer in his claimed course that he hasn't already blabbed for free. Type his name in Youtube and you'll get hundreds of videos of him yammering away. Some even from that long gone era when he was slim, or at least somewhat physically fit, and articulate. So what does he have to say now, for a fee, that he hasn't said already? Perhaps he's claiming that he will wrap it up in one organized, structured, logically sequenced package rather than the shotgun approach he's taken in the past. I doubt he's capable of that. He has no self-discipline and what little he might have wouldn't last past the first infusion of beer money if somebody actually paid him. That seems unlikely too since his few remaining followers seem as broke as he is. He has 885 Facebook followers but very few have replied about the good professor's offer.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe robertmenard63@gmail.com is being swamped with applications as I write this. Anyone interested better act fast. As Rob himself says;

"Spaces are limited, and going fast, so act quickly."
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, you are being way toooo generous with whining Bobby, he the day before yesterday's old news, or maybe the day before the day before yesterday's old news. He isn't even really relevant as comedy any more it is all so old and tired and time worn. He has slipped in to total insignificance and doesn't even know it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Robert Menard I 'need' money just like everyone else. To pay rent, bills and eat. You interpret it as desperation when it is merely a simple statement of fact which is just as applicable to yourself. I always want to help and earn my keep in a meaningful way. You are linking one to the other not I .
Has Bobby forgotten that his consumer purchase notes are supposed to pay for all of that?

As for his six week course....Bobby has the cheek to ask for money in exchange for stuff that he has never managed to get to work for himself? Hilarious.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Has Bobby forgotten that his consumer purchase notes are supposed to pay for all of that?

As for his six week course....Bobby has the cheek to ask for money in exchange for stuff that he has never managed to get to work for himself? Hilarious.
Freeman lurkers should also be reminded of the several times Robert has lied to his clients and others.

Most notable were his Irish lawyer lie, in which he told the reader an Irish law firm had endorsed his legal theories, and times he told prospective clients that he regularly "kicked ass" in court. The latter lie got Menard banned from playing lawyer in British Columbia.

Coward Clock: It has been 38 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

notorial dissent wrote:Burnaby, you are being way toooo generous with whining Bobby, he the day before yesterday's old news, or maybe the day before the day before yesterday's old news. He isn't even really relevant as comedy any more it is all so old and tired and time worn. He has slipped in to total insignificance and doesn't even know it.

Menard? Who is Menard? lol
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hanslune wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Burnaby, you are being way toooo generous with whining Bobby, he the day before yesterday's old news, or maybe the day before the day before yesterday's old news. He isn't even really relevant as comedy any more it is all so old and tired and time worn. He has slipped in to total insignificance and doesn't even know it.

Menard? Who is Menard? lol
As I wrote nine months ago;
Menard? Menard? Hold on. Some vestigial memory is trying to surface of a name, no doubt once of some slight interest, from long, long ago. . . . . .

It's coming! Nope, slipped away again. You must be referring to some long-forgotten person I vaguely heard of back in that fleeting period when the Freemen were actually an issue of some minor significance. Since this very comprehensive case made no reference to any "Menard" I must assume he is of absolutely no importance in the current sad remnants of the Freeman/OPCA world. Are you sure you got the name right?
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10875#p214551

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Oh, please, Bobby. You never really tried anything. There was never really any effort made.

It was all just talk. . .there was gonna' be a freeman valley. . .an ACCP. . .a C3PO posse. . .you talked about all those things and never did one thing to get any of it done.

Now you're going to start Menard University and tell everybody how to be like you.

I can teach the lesson for free, freemen. . .drink Moose Heads and say you need money to do stuff you're never gonna' do.

Coward Clock: It has been 40 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

arayder wrote: I can teach the lesson for free, freemen. . .drink Moose Heads and say you need money to do stuff you're never gonna' do.
Oh there will have to be a 400 level class on how to make garbled Youtube videos packed with as much FOTL jargon and gibberish as possible!

The mascot of the school will be the: :beatinghorse:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote:
arayder wrote: I can teach the lesson for free, freemen. . .drink Moose Heads and say you need money to do stuff you're never gonna' do.
Oh there will have to be a 400 level class on how to make garbled Youtube videos packed with as much FOTL jargon and gibberish as possible!

The mascot of the school will be the: :beatinghorse:
Right now Bobby is trying as hard as he can to convince himself and everyone around him that society is going to hell in a hand basket. . .thus justifying his hatred of all things conventional.

He is reduced to theorizing that the recent explosive popularity of Pokemon is a ruse set up by the powers that be to lure the citizenry into FEMA camps.

One need only listen to Bobby's public recounting of his sad childhood to understand the roots of his dysfunctionality. In Bobby's childhood he believed the "popular kids" (the one's he thinks are now running things) got all the attention and had all the fun. One can imagine little Bobby gleefully chortling as the school hockey team lost its second straight match and the homecoming queen got pregnant.

We can thank the heavens that most kids get over early disappointments in life and find their way in the world.

Bobby didn't. Forty years later his still grousing about the unfairness of life. All these years later he's still the dorky kid in the camo jacket.

--------
Coward Clock: It has been 41 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

arayder wrote:He is reduced to theorizing that the recent explosive popularity of Pokemon is a ruse set up by the powers that be to lure the citizenry into FEMA camps.
But that part is true! That has been the project we had been working so hard on for the last few months here at Conspiracy Central. How does Menard keep finding our secrets out?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

arayder wrote: He is reduced to theorizing that the recent explosive popularity of Pokemon is a ruse set up by the powers that be to lure the citizenry into FEMA camps.
the irony, if it were true, would be those people would get what the Steaming Pile of BM© could not.......free food and lodging.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

FEMA camps are just another conspiracy cat videos.

Add anti vaccine and chemtrails next.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Lying Bobby's at it again. . .
. . .Over the last several years I have had the honour and pleasure of trying to help people dealing with various personal issues. From court cases, family conflicts, banking issues, personal and business disagreements. . .

. . .Before running to an attorney who has a vested interest in continuing the conflict, call us to determine if an alternative dispute resolution is suitable for you. Quite likely we can help.
Freeman lurkers considering hiring Bobby to negotiate on their behalf should be aware he will tell potential clients anything he needs to to get a fee. Below we see the affidavit of the private investigator who posed as a potential client during the B.C. Law Society’s investigation of Menard’s deceptive practices.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9e6j ... igator.pdf

The record shows that Menard had no trouble lying about his courtroom record. Bobby was caught red handed claiming to have "kicked ass" in court when in fact he had lost badly. His bald face lies were one of the factors that lead the BC courts banning him from playing lawyer.

But, we shouldn't be surprised! Bobby's been doing this all his life.

He begs money from freemen to start legal actions and then does nothing with the money.

He said an Irish law firm endorsed his freeman theories when the fact was the firm was so concerned about his lie that they issued a public denial of his falsehoods.

He even went so far as to make the ridiculous claim that his sister, a lawyer with the Canadian Department of Justice, admitted his "security of the person" theory was brilliant!

Don't be fooled, freeman lurkers! Lying Bobby will tell any falsehood he needs to (including throwing his own sister under the bus) in order to get into your pocket.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Robert "the-phony-bobby" Menard rails at unsupervised and unaccountable cops. Who doesn't?

But one has to ask why Menard has kept silent while sworn C3POs Dean Clifford, Paul Fiola and others have stolen from, assaulted and threatened peaceful men and women?

There's no more than a handful of C3POs in Canada. So why is it okay for Bobby to ignore the misdeeds of a major corrupt cadre of his private posse while he sits on a couch and searches the web for news articles about bad cops?

Bobby has time and again said he can do a better job of training and supervising peace officers than the powers that be.

So far he hasn't!

-------
Coward Clock: It has been 42 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:
arayder wrote:He is reduced to theorizing that the recent explosive popularity of Pokemon is a ruse set up by the powers that be to lure the citizenry into FEMA camps.
But that part is true! That has been the project we had been working so hard on for the last few months here at Conspiracy Central. How does Menard keep finding our secrets out?
The Ninja Goat used its special skills to spy on the meetings.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

If he can give the ninja goat a phone holder and a finger he could have an auto Pokemon player.

Huge market and some have more money than brains. Better than his usual audience of stupid, desperate and broke.