Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by JamesVincent »

Thought we were gonna lock this until Menard becomes something other than a has been?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

JamesVincent wrote:Thought we were gonna lock this until Menard becomes something other than a has been?
Yes, please do.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

woodworker wrote:Free, free at last. I finally made it all the way through this thread. Now on to Porisky.
Good luck if you think you'll get through to the end of the Poriskyites. I just spent six days at a Michael Millar hearing and I have copious volumes of notes I'm putting together in a post. In addition I have a demented two day Millar/Lawson/Anderson hearing from last March I have written up in final form but can't yet post because of a publication ban (a very specific ban directed at me personally) that should end next week. And I have a 12,000 word posting to make, which I've already fully written up, on another Poriskyite trial I attended but which I'm holding back on posting until yet another trial I'm attending is completed. In other words, a lot of Poriskyite slogging to get through yet. Vastly easier for you to read than it was for me to sit through.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rogfulton wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:Thought we were gonna lock this until Menard becomes something other than a has been?
Yes, please do.
Well, there is nothing left to post about when it comes to hiding Bobby. His fund raising efforts yield practically nothing. His projects are nothing more than Facebook announcements promising things that never happen.

There is no there, there.

And closing the thread saves me having to put batteries in the dope clock.

----------
Dope Clock: It has been 47 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.