Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by JamesVincent »

Menard's theme song. Just listen to these meaningful lyrics.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

We have hit page 101, should we start a new thread for all things Rob?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:We have hit page 101, should we start a new thread for all things Rob?
Since nothing is apparently going on in Menard's life or this discussion I'd prefer to wait until something significant happens to give the new discussion a themed name. While we won't get anything as dramatic as this discussion where I revealed that Menard was on the run from criminal charges we might get;

"Menard falls down the stairs"

or;

"Menard gets $57 in all-out GoFundMe campaign"

Although the days of being able to generating headlines like those might be long gone for our washed-up freeman. Sorry, what am I saying? He can still fall down the stairs. But the $57 goal might be insurmountable.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

I've read this whole thread. Whole damn thing, from stem to stern. (I've also read all the Clifford threads, and so, so much more... Reading Quatloos is what I do in my down time; I have children rather than a life)

I've followed our fleeing, failing Freedom Pickle through some dizzying heights and many, many, many more lows. Face it folks, he's toast.

That being the case, I suggest a new thread to catalog the endgame of a couch surfing looser. The last days of a Guru; the implosion of what was once a (probably gas) giant.

May I suggest the title "Menard Circles the Drain"?
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Tuba Cain wrote:. . .I've followed our fleeing, failing Freedom Pickle through some dizzying heights and many, many, many more lows. Face it folks, he's toast.

That being the case, I suggest a new thread to catalog the endgame of a couch surfing looser. The last days of a Guru; the implosion of what was once a (probably gas) giant.

May I suggest the title "Menard Circles the Drain"?
Bobby is faced with the question of his irrelevancy as was Eldon Warman.

Eldon's in his daughter's care now and thankfully doesn't have much influence on the sort of web gullibles he used to encourage to get into pointless income tax trouble. One hopes Eldon is acting as a reasonably sane elder and is in the care of competent mental health professionals.

Bobby, on the other hand, seems unhinged from family and at loose ends.

His best move now would be to bite the bullet and face his impersonating a cop charges so that he could return to Ontario and reconnect with his family. His toadies might see it as a sell out. But the most courageous course for this ole 50 something boy is to get his head straight, sober up, fix his teeth and make a life for himself.

Narcissists don't do well with dialing back the ego and getting on with regular lives. It would be an act of bravery for him to to deal with the problem in his head.

I suspect Bobby will come up short, yet again.

Daddy raised a coward.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 11 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

arayder wrote:Daddy raised a coward.
That may be harsh, on the face of it. I know nothing of Menard's father and whether or not he shares his son's outlook on life. It is tempting to place blame on the parents for how a child turns out and in a significant number of cases, you can find evidence that the parents were at least partly to blame for the child's outlook and attitude towards life. But you can also find instances where the parents did at least a decent job of attempting to raise their child, and to their utter frustration and horror, the child rebelled and rejected the parenting given to them.

Also, we have a policy here on Quatloos that we don't start dragging the scammers' relatives into the conversation about the scammer when it is totally irrelevant to the situation being discussed. So please restrain yourself from going down that road - unless you have verifiable evidence that shows that Menards was taught by his dad to be the way he is. Thanks.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Well, somebody also taught ole Bobby how to lie like a dog.

On his Facebook page Lying Bobby goes out of his way to misrepresent R.J. Rumble's work so as to imply that the liberal democracies, including Canada, are among the nations responsible for the democide of 250 million people. By the way democide is murder of people by their own government, not murder by democracies as Bobby subtly implies.

The fact is Rumble cites Japan, Cambodia, Turkey, Vietnam, Poland, Pakistan, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Mexico and Russia as the "mega killers".

In fact, one is hard pressed to find 20th century instances of Canadian democide in Rumble's work!

Canada's clean hands don't stop Bobby from playing the victim and pretending that the Sword of Damocles hangs over his brave freedom loving neck.

The only danger Bobby might be presented with is tripping over a Moose Head empty.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 12 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Well, somebody also taught ole Bobby how to lie like a dog.

On his Facebook page Lying Bobby goes out of his way to misrepresent R.J. Rumble's work so as to imply that the liberal democracies, including Canada, are among the nations responsible for the democide of 250 million people. By the way democide is murder of people by their own government, not murder by democracies as Bobby subtly implies.

The fact is Rumble cites Japan, Cambodia, Turkey, Vietnam, Poland, Pakistan, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Mexico and Russia as the "mega killers".

In fact, one is hard pressed to find 20th century instances of Canadian democide in Rumble's work!

Canada's clean hands don't stop Bobby from playing the victim and pretending that the Sword of Damocles hangs over his brave freedom loving neck.

The only danger Bobby might be presented with is tripping over a Moose Head empty.
Well it seems Bobby, unable to find a democide by the Canadian government, has simply moved the goal posts:
. . .if a US citizen wants to talk about 'Canada's Clean Hand' they should first talk to the Natives who suffered through residential schools. You will find hands are not so clean there.
So now Canada's system of residential schools (closed in 1996) rates with the genocide carried out by the Khmer Rouge? Oh, please Victim Boy. . .you started up with the charges of democide. . .remember?

One is struck by the irony of this pseudo scholar making his web site and FB page into havens for holocaust deniers and Nazi apologists while, in an effort to promote his victimhood, he tries to pin his country with the crime of democide.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 12 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He's really focused on you and this forum right now.

Wonder if any of his fans think he has an imaginary enemy. He doesn't point them here.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I like how he attempts to criticize Arayder by saying he's following someone Arayder claims to be insignificant, which apparently makes Arayder even more insignificant. Ok, I can follow that.

Problem is that it's pretty obvious that Menard is also following Arayder so does that makes it a duel of insignificance?
Menard wrote:Let's suppose I am an insignificant failure, as some claim.
Let's then look at how much time those same people spend talking about me.
If I am an insignificant failure, and they spend all their time talking about me, does that not make them an even greater 'insignificant failure'?

If you spend ANY time putting down people whom you consider to be insignificant failures, then you are a far greater failure, by far.

Chew on that arayder.

edit: added quote I couldn't pull up on my phone for some reason :/
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby moves the goal posts yet again and says:
Oh arayder, you silly little cowardly git. 'Democide' encompasses genocide. And if you think that what Canada allowed to happen to the Natives here is not genocide, then talk to some of them, and find out what THEY think.
I am not here to defend the centuries old mistreatment of native peoples in North America. . . far from it!

I am merely pointing out, Bobby, that you purposefully misrepresented R. J. Rumble's work so as to imply that Canada was a willing partner in the democide of 250 million people in the 20th century.

Plain and simple, Bobby, you lied. You willfully misrepresented Rumble's work in an attempt to justify your pathological hatred of authority and the law. You are a professional victim, sonny, and your latest bit of shoddy scholarship fits right in with your woe-is-me narrative.

From time to time your theory of government du jour holds that you aren't anti-government, but merely pro good government (I point out that your stance changes according to whomever you are begging money from at the time).

But the truth is that to you there is no such thing as a good government, or even a government doing good. When your country moves to do good in a spirit of truth and reconciliation you turn quiet as a church mouse. I submit you do so because you can't stand the idea that a people and their government can do good. . .that they can reform and make right their past injustices.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:He's really focused on you and this forum right now.

Wonder if any of his fans think he has an imaginary enemy. He doesn't point them here.
Oh, they know who he is talking about. Every once in a while a commenter wonders out loud how Bobby manages to get his project's work done when he is endlessly trolling Quatloos.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

LordEd wrote: Wonder if any of his fans think he has an imaginary enemy. He doesn't point them here.
I just got this great mental image of Menard as some semi-coherent old coot sitting on his porch yelling at random passers by.

"Who's that old bastard hollering at now" says a neighbour.

"Nobody, same as usual" says another.

Of course, for this to happen, Menard would need to have a house. Oh well.
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Tuba Cain wrote:
LordEd wrote: Wonder if any of his fans think he has an imaginary enemy. He doesn't point them here.
I just got this great mental image of Menard as some semi-coherent old coot sitting on his porch yelling at random passers by.

"Who's that old bastard hollering at now" says a neighbour.

"Nobody, same as usual" says another.

Of course, for this to happen, Menard would need to have a house. Oh well.
Despite his phony embrace of "good government" Bobby has spent countless hours trying to convince himself that a society without law, steeped in chaos, is better than one suffering the imperfections of human government.

Bobby has figured out that people are not perfect and neither is government. So he searches the web for stories about bad government so as to justify his vision of anarchic individualism.

So Bobby fantasizes the Canadian government to be the Khmer Rouge, or Stalinist Russia.

The irony is that Bobby can't meet the standards he sets for the people's government. After endless failed projects and countless unaccounted for donations Menard has no more credibility that a hack politician caught embezzling government funds.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Menard wrote:
Let's suppose I am an insignificant failure, as some claim.
If I am an insignificant failure, and they spend all their time talking about me, does that not make them an even greater 'insignificant failure'?
The answer to that question is "No."
Pointing out that the claims of an insignificant failure such as Menard are wrong does not make the person who is pointing at Menard's errors an insignificant failure. In fact, the opposite would be the correct conclusion.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Menard wrote:
Let's suppose I am an insignificant failure, as some claim.
The answer to that question is "No."
Pointing out that the claims of an insignificant failure such as Menard are wrong does not make the person who is pointing at Menard's errors an insignificant failure. In fact, the opposite would be the correct conclusion.
It says a lot that when Bobby doesn't talk about something.

He's been told countless times by his various debunkers that the idea behind revealing his scams is not just to belittle him, but rather, to inform potential marks that they are wasting their money on his fees, dues and memberships.

Bobby knows this to be the case and has frequently complained that his debunkers have ruined his client base and hence denied him income.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 13 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby, the way to put me in the shade is to set precedent as you have promised via your latest fund raising project, the Canadian Human Individual Rights Protection Program (CHIRPP).

The clock is running, Little Bobby.

Freemen lurkers considering buying memberships in the CHIRPP should begin by asking Menard to show what happen to the money given to the ACCP effort and detail what he did to advance that failed project.

If you don't like the answers. . .keep your money.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 13 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby wants is Facebook followers to imagine what is
. . .let me put you in similar shoes and see if you would still agree.

Imagine that there is a git who waits for you every morning, and follows you on your errands, and to work, and sprays you with a squirt gun. Just for their own sick pleasure. . . .
But, Bobby, you don't have a job.
Now imagine they print up posters, and start posting them all over your neighbourhood, claiming you are a thief, con artist and pedophile.
I don't believe you were ever called a pedophile. There was a question as to whether Megan was a minor during your 2000 "relationship" with her. There is a subtle difference between child molestation and statutory rape.
On every post on your way to work, you see these with your face on it. They are handing them out at your work. These attacks start affecting you.
Your prospective presentation hall landlords were informed of your intention to break the use agreements you had signed with them. Your prospective partners were merely told the truth about your business practices.
And your relationships with your family and friends. .
The truth is, Bobby, that you gave out all the facts about how your family treated you during several web radio interviews during the early 2000's. In an attempt to curry the favor of listening freemen you unwittingly described exactly how a family creates a son with a narcissistic personality.
. . .and your ability to earn a living. . . .
The truth is our defense, ole son.
Walk in my shoes for a bit, then tell me I shouldn't limp.
Oh, you are a limp one, sonny!

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 14 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob just wrote;
Hey git, you said:
"He's been told countless times by his various debunkers that the idea behind revealing his scams is not to belittle him, but rather, to inform potential marks that they are wasting their money on his fees, dues and memberships."

So... explain all the constant attacks on my Father. Explain the endless mentions of my family and our relationship. Explain the constant attempts at belittling.
I have to admit he's got a point Arayder. While it might be great fun baiting him you are just reworking old ground that we already know about and which you've covered in overwhelming detail in the past. Your last dozen or so posts have essentially had no new content and are just the same old repetitive personal attacks on Menard. Leave his family, particularly his deceased father, out of it. Talk of statutory rape is way overboard given that he had never been charged with any offense in respect to his relationship with a teenage girl decades ago. This is getting way too much like a personal vendetta using Quatloos as the vehicle.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby I hear ya' and will lighten up on ole Bobby. Baiting him is fun. He's gotten so far off message over on Facebook that some of the commenters are acting as counselors. But, I realize I've been twistin' his tail far too much.

No worries. It won't be too long before ole Bobby comes up with some new bit of foolishness which falls inside the more legitimate concerns of Quatloos.

.. . .and thanks for all your moderation work, Burnaby. It is much appreciated.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 14 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.