Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by grixit »

Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cascadia is a bioregion that defines the Pacific Northwest of the United States and Canada, incorporating British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, parts of Idaho, southern Alaska and northern California, and in many ways is geographically, culturally, economically and environmentally distinct from surrounding regions. It is a place in the world with unique flora and fauna, topography, geology and is comprised of a interconnected ecosystems and watersheds. Bioregionalism argues that natural and cultural boundaries around watershed and shared experience, will always be a more effective system of representation than our current political boundaries, many of which are arbitrary and non-representative.
Grand stuff but if we're talking about a political region, no California! Idaho is out too since all of your militia nutcases seem to congregate there. Southern Alaska is fine as long as Palin stays with the northern portion.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: Grand stuff but if we're talking about a political region, no California! Idaho is out too since all of your militia nutcases seem to congregate there. Southern Alaska is fine as long as Palin stays with the northern portion.
Just like Cascadia is a cross border thing, there seems to be an area of freeman/sovcit/militia sentiment that goes from Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana up into BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Vancouver, Kamloops, Calgary, Edmonton and Saskatoon are, it seems to me, hot beds of freeman woo just as much as is the wild American north west.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 44 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Burnaby49 wrote: More British Columbia? It's already perfect. Well, it would be if the Americans gave us our coastline back. Thinking it over I wouldn't mind not having to cross the border to get to the Brewtopias of Seattle and Portland either.
If the border extended south to include Seattle and Portland, B.C. could recapture those Chinese real estate purchasers its recently adopted tax on real estate purchased by foreigners chased away. From today's Seattle Times:

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/re ... omebuyers/

There’s been a large increase this year in Chinese buyers looking for property in the Seattle area, and a new tax on foreign buyers in Vancouver, B.C., is expected to amplify the trend.

By
Mike Rosenberg

Seattle Times business reporter

A growing wave of money from China and other foreign countries is pouring into the Seattle-area housing market, helping drive home prices even higher. And since July a new tax on international buyers in Vancouver, B.C., long a popular market for home seekers from China, has focused even more global interest here.

Seattle saw more inquiries from mainland-Chinese homebuyers than any other American city in four of the last seven months, according to Juwai.com, China’s biggest real-estate site for buyers looking in North America.

Historically, Seattle had attracted less real-estate money from China than Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco.

But the region’s upward shift only accelerated after British Columbia enacted a 15 percent tax on foreign buyers in the Vancouver metro area. Searches by Chinese home seekers for Seattle have more than doubled, while they’ve been cut nearly in half in Vancouver, Juwai says.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

jcolvin2 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: More British Columbia? It's already perfect. Well, it would be if the Americans gave us our coastline back. Thinking it over I wouldn't mind not having to cross the border to get to the Brewtopias of Seattle and Portland either.
If the border extended south to include Seattle and Portland, B.C. could recapture those Chinese real estate purchasers its recently adopted tax on real estate purchased by foreigners chased away. From today's Seattle Times:

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/re ... omebuyers/

There’s been a large increase this year in Chinese buyers looking for property in the Seattle area, and a new tax on foreign buyers in Vancouver, B.C., is expected to amplify the trend.

By
Mike Rosenberg

Seattle Times business reporter

A growing wave of money from China and other foreign countries is pouring into the Seattle-area housing market, helping drive home prices even higher. And since July a new tax on international buyers in Vancouver, B.C., long a popular market for home seekers from China, has focused even more global interest here.

Seattle saw more inquiries from mainland-Chinese homebuyers than any other American city in four of the last seven months, according to Juwai.com, China’s biggest real-estate site for buyers looking in North America.

Historically, Seattle had attracted less real-estate money from China than Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco.

But the region’s upward shift only accelerated after British Columbia enacted a 15 percent tax on foreign buyers in the Vancouver metro area. Searches by Chinese home seekers for Seattle have more than doubled, while they’ve been cut nearly in half in Vancouver, Juwai says.
The local paper had an article saying that Vancouver real estate prices could drop 10% (a number I assume someone pulled out of his ass) as a result of the tax. Great! That's why the tax was imposes, to rein in Vancouver's insane prices. If it does I stand to "lose" $150,000. But maybe my sons can eventually afford to buy a place. To put things in perspective we paid $70,000 for our house in 1978 and it is now assessed at about $1,500,000. Most of that gain has been in the past 5-10 years. It went up 20% last year. That's just insanity for a city's housing stock.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

arayder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Grand stuff but if we're talking about a political region, no California! Idaho is out too since all of your militia nutcases seem to congregate there. Southern Alaska is fine as long as Palin stays with the northern portion.
Just like Cascadia is a cross border thing, there seems to be an area of freeman/sovcit/militia sentiment that goes from Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana up into BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Vancouver, Kamloops, Calgary, Edmonton and Saskatoon are, it seems to me, hot beds of freeman woo just as much as is the wild American north west.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 44 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
If anything is happening in Vancouve it's news to me. The freeman scene is totally dead or is so hidden that I can't find any trace of it. I'm going with dead.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
arayder wrote: Just like Cascadia is a cross border thing, there seems to be an area of freeman/sovcit/militia sentiment that goes from Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana up into BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

If anything is happening in Vancouve it's news to me. The freeman scene is totally dead or is so hidden that I can't find any trace of it. I'm going with dead.
Thanks for the update, Burnaby.

I think the freeman thing was a fantasy in which a few gurus told some unfortunates behind on the mortgage, child support and unpaid speeding tickets that they really didn't have to put up with any of that stuff anymore.

Now that the fantasy is dispelled the movement running out of steam.

There seems to be a group of verbose nut cases in the UK keeping the string alive, but they're mainly entertainment.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

you guys are cruel giving Steaming Pile of BM© blue balls because he thinks you're talking about him every time he checks here and sees his thread bumped.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It's good to see the canadian forum is dead due to lack of content.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:It's good to see the canadian forum is dead due to lack of content.
I'm stuck with Poriskyite trials as a last resort. I just spent two weeks listening to Michael Millar's gibberish. It's just pathetic that that is what I've sunk to.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would I amgine visiting a good pub afterwards would at least help to deaden the pain.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I would I amgine visiting a good pub afterwards would at least help to deaden the pain.
Nothing helped with what I went through yesterday. I have an immense capacity for boredom. I spent 32 years doing exactly the same job with no problem at all. I've sat through trial after trial of Poriskyite tax evaders. But Millar broke me. He was giving his closing arguments and all day was the exact same thing over and over and over. He has three points;

- British Columbia is not part of Canada so the Canadian government can't try him for tax evasion.
- The government sends secret messages through capitalization in government forms.
- He has declared himself a private person so he can exempt himself from Canada's laws.

He droned on and on and on all day on those three point. At three in the afternoon when we had a break I bailed. I just couldn't take it anymore. The first time I can recall leaving a court hearing early when I could have stayed. I'll be sharing the pain. I plan to write it up.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't suspect he will take it too well when the court informs hm that BC IS a part of Canada, that capitalization in forms has no arcane purpose, and that private individual or not he is still subject to Canadian law. I'm sure he will want to appeal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Chaos wrote:you guys are cruel giving Steaming Pile of BM© blue balls because he thinks you're talking about him every time he checks here and sees his thread bumped.
That's Bobby's only thrill now.

Most of the paying minions have abandoned him. The law societies are on to him. There's no lecture gigs anymore and the comedy career has been ruined by a sea of beer. The YouTube thing depends on borrowed cameras. The ninja goat is out of date 25 years ago.

The fantasy is over.
LordEd wrote:It's good to see the canadian forum is dead due to lack of content.
Dean's is in jail. Menard's becoming semi-retired. Brian Alexander's disillusioned, aware of freemanism's futility.

Is it time to say, "I think our work here is done, Tonto"?
---------
Dope Clock: It has been 45 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

I think we are in an intermission: Until more dim wits arise and Dean comes out of jail. I suspect Deano will have learned nothing and will try to hyperjump his guru career with some incredibly stupid stunt. I also believe he will try and get revenge on the authorities responsible for his imprisonment.

As for Menard - he's down to useless scab and going for gone and forgotten.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Good point. I say lock this topic and open a new one for Menard if and when he becomes news again.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

arayder wrote:There seems to be a group of verbose nut cases in the UK keeping the string alive, but they're mainly entertainment.
Yes. Our freemen are sideshows, mostly harmless, as we do things with style instead of shotguns.

A guy climbs on a (low) roof, and agrees to come down provided he is charged with a crime. What's not to like?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote:
arayder wrote:There seems to be a group of verbose nut cases in the UK keeping the string alive, but they're mainly entertainment.
Yes. Our freemen are sideshows, mostly harmless, as we do things with style instead of shotguns.

A guy climbs on a (low) roof, and agrees to come down provided he is charged with a crime. What's not to like?
For the most part I agree. Except for the part where Tom Crawford came terribly close to running down the cops during his eviction from castle Fearn Chase.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 46 days since Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Free, free at last. I finally made it all the way through this thread. Now on to Porisky.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

woodworker wrote:Free, free at last. I finally made it all the way through this thread. Now on to Porisky.
Ah but what was your overall impression of the thread?