Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

Randomly went to menard's facebook and it seems he's working to further the truth of the exchange act out of money and hungry again.
Canadians interested in joining the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers and leveraging $250 into $2500 every month please contact me for details. Thank you.
Jeffrey

Re: Robert Menard

Post by Jeffrey »

Is he reviving the consumer purchase scheme again?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Yes, Bobby is trying the ACCP scam again. This time he is simply asking on Facebook that interested people contact him directly.

The first time Menard tried to start the ACCP thing he make the mistake of involving others who imediately realized he was blowing smoke and bailed out of the effort, leaving him with a defunct web sight and nothing more.

It seems Bobby has wised up and is keeping the ACCP workings close to the vest this time so as to avoid any bad PR before he gets a few suckers to contribute their $250.

One can assume the certain failure of the ACCP 2.0 will be blamed on practitioners who didn't follow the correct proceedures and the evil government which doesn't want to follow The-Law-According-To-Bobby. The latter might result in the threat of legal action which Bobby would need to fund through still more donations from gullible freemen.

------------

On a side note freemen should ask what happened to Menard's last project, the creation of C3PO units in six different Canadian cities?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

For context, $250 buys ~120 pint sized cans of mooseheads or about a months supply for Menard.

So assuming he gets at least a dozen suckers to fall for this, he's set for 2015.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I challenge Menard (who we know is reading this) to make regular public financial and project status reports on the Association of Canadian Purchasers (ACCP).

Subscribers, potential subscribers and the Canadian people have a right to know how the ACCP effort is progressing.

Failure to so report will put into question the honesty of Menard's actions.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Wow, Menard sure did blow through his Dad's insurance money very quickly. While living off Dad's money he was quiet on the sov'run scam stuff. It only lasted only what, a year or so? And he is already back to scamming.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Isn't it time that Jeffrey, arayder and LightInDarkness got titles?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LightinDarkness wrote:Wow, Menard sure did blow through his Dad's insurance money very quickly. While living off Dad's money he was quiet on the sov'run scam stuff. It only lasted only what, a year or so? And he is already back to scamming.

A couple of years ago when Bobby pulled his ACCP/dine and dash number meant to validate the usefulness of the ACCP he created an escrow account which he used on the sly to pay the resturant in old fashioned hard cash.

The use of the term "escrow account" was enough to make the scheme sound legal to freemen. Since the restaurant got paid off in the end Bobby escaped prosecution. . .again inducing gullible freeman wannabes to think the ACCP would work.

In a variation of a ponzi scheme all Bobby has to do now is gather a couple of thousand dollars in memberships in order similarly pay off the first few merchants ACCP members encounter. Bobby might even have a couple of merchants involved in the scheme so as to ensure they don't call the cops before he pays them off with his ponzied funds.

This way the first few ACCP members sing the praises of the association and Bobby escapes any the consequences of his lies. Then all the Fezzed One has to do is sit back and watch the second wave of paying suckers roll in.

Of course Bobby won't be able to pay all the merchants involved in the scheme in the second wave so he'll have to invent a story about how the authorities have conspired to scuttle his cunning ACCP plan.

By transferring the blame to the powers that be Bobby would hope his marks will attribute the liability of the project's failure to the cops and the courts and not him.

For the icing on the cake Bobby might claim that all the money he has, in reality, pocketed is being used to fight the ACCP fight in the courts.

Bobby has already started the scam with a soon to be held ACCP organizational meeting in Hamilton, Ontario.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Nearly 3 years after the inception of the ACCP Menard is unable to document a single instance of a successful use of the system or provide an accounting for a single dollar of ACCP membership fees!

I urge freemen to insist from Menard the same level of accountability they demand from governments and banks.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

arayder wrote:I urge freemen to insist from Menard the same level of accountability they demand from governments and banks.
ROFL - they might... but I find it ironic you're asking a group of people to hold one of their icons/leaders accountable who - by definition - do not wish to hold themselves accountable for anything.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Now Bobby is bragging about a federal court action he is taking, telling his marks he will provide details at a later date.

My guess is Bobby found a few gullibles at his Hamilton ACCP meeting and now needs to maintain a certain level of activity in an attempt to justify the ACCP membership fees he has gathered.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hyrion wrote:
arayder wrote:I urge freemen to insist from Menard the same level of accountability they demand from governments and banks.
ROFL - they might... but I find it ironic you're asking a group of people to hold one of their icons/leaders accountable who - by definition - do not wish to hold themselves accountable for anything.

Sooner or later a few marks are going to ask when they get their $2,500 in goods.

Of course there will be some marks who will believe that the wisdom of the ACCP and their $250 investment in it was self-evident no matter what the result. They'll cry that they have been once again shafted by the powers that be and start scrapping money together for the next freeman get rich scheme.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's started some kind of action in the Federal Court of Canada but no idea what it is about or why he is in Montreal. If it was here I could wander over and check out the file but for Montreal I'd rather wait until something happens before bothering. The Federal Court is pretty quick to strike out meritless actions so I doubt Menard is going to get very far. Below is what is on file to date;

http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/In ... hp?T-43-15

http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/In ... no=T-43-15
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It's just conjecture on my part but Bobby had years ago said his ACCP plan included him going to court to call the question of the ACCP's validity.

The plan was to unilaterally declare the court's rejection of ACCP theory as proof of the court's lawlessnees and somehow force Canada to "feed all my [Bobby's] people".

I suspect Bobby figures all this maneuvering on his part would save him from explaining why the $250 a pop ACCP subscribers didn't get their debt cards in the mail.
Burnaby49 wrote:He's started some kind of action in the Federal Court of Canada but no idea what it is about or why he is in Montreal. . . .
Could he be shopping for a jurisdiction?

BTW, thanks for the link, Burnaby!
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jurisdiction isn't an issue that would take him to Quebec. The Federal Court of Canada has national jurisdiction over the areas of its responsibility and is a travelling court. A judge hearing issues in Vancouver could be in Quebec next month. The court is responsible for non-criminal federal statutory laws so while Quebec has a different legal basis for its non-statutory laws than the rest of Canada (based on the old Napoleonic code rather than English common law) this is irrelevant to the Federal Court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Code_of_Quebec

So Menard will face the exact same jurisdiction issues in front of the Federal Court in Montreal that he would face here. If he is trying some BS scheme to dress up his Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers scam he won't last long at Federal Court because, as I understand it, it has nothing to do with Federal legislation and is therefore outside of the jurisdiction of the Federal Court.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Thanks for the help, Burnaby. I often make the mistake of thinking of Canadian courts as having federal jurisdictions like those in the U.S.

Our federal courts in the federal districts often have different bends on matters not part of settled law. It isn't uncommon for folks with agendas to try to get their cases heard in certain districts depending on their desire to get a case heard before sympathetic ears.

----------------

But Bobby doesn't need to get his case ruled upon favorably, or even heard.

All he needs is to make enough noise to allow him to tell his $250 a pop suckers that he put up the good fight.

Since the ole boy doesn't keep books he can tell the suckers he used their money to cover the expenses of the court action, travel, filing fees and whatever.

It's like the old movie The Producers.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Menard has posted a shot of his Statment of Claim on his Face Book page;

Guy is so dense he's put it on reversed. If you reverse it the style of cause is;
Robert A Menard
Agent for the Canadian Common Corp of Peace Officers

and

Her Majesty the Queen
So, is he pulling out his old vigilante police force idiocy again? I'll see if I can get my hands on a legible copy from the Federal Court.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

For legibility.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Does anybody else find it odd that the "Menard" line is off-center spaced slightly right of his handwritten "Robert A", and the date at the bottom and the date at the bottom is scratched out and handwritten?

I'm not familiar with these documents.