Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:So, I guess that my question is, why do you entertain them at all? It makes for pages upon pages of useless arguments - with many of them being OFF TOPIC.
Everyone has different motivations. I'm in it for the argument. My thought is that any freeman argument, followed far enough, will eventually contradict itself.

I also find the concept of the 'true believer' to be interesting to watch and occasionally interact with. Most are not actual believers, but opportunists in the form "I choose to believe/suspend doubt because it means I can smoke pot/drive without a license/free money/ignore x law", or the conman who wants to monetize off of the opportunist and believer.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:In my short time here I have had one "run in" with the "authorities" of Quatloos
Authorities? No authorities. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take turns to act as a sort of executive-officer-for-the-week. But all the decisions *of* that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority, in the case of more major issues.
So, I guess that my question is, why do you entertain them at all?
Because, even though it doesn't literally apply, we're very strong believers in the spirit of the First Amendment. It's a matter of principle. Also, of course, sovs are like slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

You lot are pathetic. I do not subscribe to any sort of Freeman or Sovereign nonsense any more than you do. You just can't believe that someone who isn't a Freeman might not entirely agree with you. Simpletons! Really you lot are not very different to Freeman -- from my point of view, you're just the other side of the same coin.

You've made a claim that not a single one of you has been able to back up, all you've done is come up with lofty excuses and bullshit, and now all you do is make personal criticisms about me -- that's the level of your argument. You're right LordEd, you don't know anything about me -- in fact you are quite clueless.

Anyway, I'll leave you bunch of back-slappers to get on with feeling like you make some sort of difference. Goodbye.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

k1w1 wrote:You lot are pathetic. I do not subscribe to any sort of Freeman or Sovereign nonsense any more than you do. You just can't believe that someone who isn't a Freeman might not entirely agree with you. Simpletons! Really you lot are not very different to Freeman -- from my point of view, you're just the other side of the same coin.

You've made a claim that not a single one of you has been able to back up, all you've done is come up with lofty excuses and bullshit, and now all you do is make personal criticisms about me -- that's the level of your argument. You're right LordEd, you don't know anything about me -- in fact you are quite clueless.

Anyway, I'll leave you bunch of back-slappers to get on with feeling like you make some sort of difference. Goodbye.
You go way having avoided the reality that despite having had it explained to you in the simplest possible terms you don't understand or accept that fraudulent advice is not protected free speech.

So, bye. . . .
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Apparently the problem has solved itself. Now we can hopefully get back to Menard. If he is in fact back here in Vancouver he'll probably surface some time or another flogging another begging scheme. Perhaps, if I'm lucky, he'll give a seminar. I'd be happy to pay the fee to actually get to see the Freedom Pickle himself! Given the rant about me that he unleashed on Ron usher it would be interesting to hear what he has to say about me in front of an audience. If he can still scratch up an audience.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i would ask that since it has been done for other posters that k1w1 be given a thread. i have known him for some time in other corners of the net and believe he may have some very valid and valuable arguments. he also does have the ability to find things out on certain people when he feels the need. i think like me he just got off on the wrong foot here and carried hostilities from other forums to the wrong threads.

in my time knowing him i have seen him make good arguments and cite his sources. i think he will come into the right context and many may get that twinge of respect for him if given the chance. i also know he will reply if attacked; and thats a two man tango.

make of it what you will.
after this post is read by the mods please move it, delete it, print it out and make a party hat or whatever. i just do not wish to further derail the thread.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

The nature of the victims of freemanism Is interesting in the context of Menard. How about Lance Thatcher?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Apparently the problem has solved itself. Now we can hopefully get back to Menard. If he is in fact back here in Vancouver he'll probably surface some time or another flogging another begging scheme. Perhaps, if I'm lucky, he'll give a seminar. I'd be happy to pay the fee to actually get to see the Freedom Pickle himself! Given the rant about me that he unleashed on Ron usher it would be interesting to hear what he has to say about me in front of an audience. If he can still scratch up an audience.
Would it be possible to suggest to the public health department that his fez is a public health threat and it should be burned?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hanslune wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Would it be possible to suggest to the public health department that his fez is a public health threat and it should be burned?
I'd prefer that they addressed the issue of the rats in my backyard first. Now that we are all eco-friendly composters and organic garbage separators the rat population has exploded. Going green has advantages for some hustling opportunistic species.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

k1w1, I asked you previously, and politely, what your damage was, and you have declined to answer, so I am left to my own conclusions, which I am equally sure you will neither appreciate or like. Ah well, life is rough when you’re busy throning a temper tantrum and no one is noticing.

I do note, that you, in like with many, nay most, of the FOTL types I’ve run in to seem to have an ingrained cultural habit of conflating apples and kumquats, and then getting really bent out of shape when it is pointed out to you, politely or otherwise. This does seem to be a universal failing.

As to your being lumped in with the other FOTL types, well in all honestly, the simplest explanation is an old saying, “lie down with dogs, get up with fleas”, of which you seem to be more than guilty despite your disclaimers. Your very touchiness about it adds weight to the claim.

You also, in common with FOTLdum, seem to confuse freedom to speak with that speech being accepted unquestioningly, get a clue, it doesn’t happen in an open forum unlike the ones you are used to frequenting, and most certainly not around here. You are most certainly entitled to your opinions, and we are equally entitled to tell you that you are full of it when that seems to be the case, and that has been the case all to often of late. Just because you can speak your mind here doesn’t mean that anyone, and I repeat and mean anyone is necessarily going to agree with you. The revealed truth of k1w1 quite frankly means diddly squat to me unless you can back it up with something solid, and so far you haven’t. Any time you’ve been challenged you revert to name calling and temper tantrums as witness the above.

And yes, let's get back to the scumbaggery that is Bobby.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

bmxninja357 wrote:i would ask that since it has been done for other posters that k1w1 be given a thread.
He could have started one himself. Yes, we did it for piggy, but that was because he was hellbent on derailing threads.
i have known him for some time in other corners of the net and believe he may have some very valid and valuable arguments.
Maybe so, but you wouldn't know it from what he wrote here. His method of "argument" was to state a proposition and call the people who disagreed names. And the proposition made little sense. False commercial speech is not protected, given damages is actionable and may constitute a crime. Importuning others to violate the law may make one an accessory, even absent commercial motive, although that makes it a closer call. I cited law to that effect. He ignored it.
i think like me he just got off on the wrong foot here and carried hostilities from other forums to the wrong threads.
In other words, he has a chip on his shoulder. Well, he's welcome to come back when he gets rid of it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . .Now we can hopefully get back to Menard. If he is in fact back here in Vancouver he'll probably surface some time or another flogging another begging scheme. Perhaps, if I'm lucky, he'll give a seminar. I'd be happy to pay the fee to actually get to see the Freedom Pickle himself! Given the rant about me that he unleashed on Ron usher it would be interesting to hear what he has to say about me in front of an audience. If he can still scratch up an audience.
I can't remember the last time Menard did a stand alone presentation. A few years ago he showed up, looking disheveled, at a freedom fest thing during which he was on the same program with Dean Clifford and a few others. But I am not sure he has any drawing power left.

There is also the problem of the several people in Vancouver who, having been on the receiving end of his scams, intensely dislike Menard.

If Menard gets any play in Vancouver it may come through an alternative media group, provide he's not on their sh1t list to.

Then there is the problem for Menard of showing too large a profile and drawing the attention of law enforcement.

If he holds true to form he'll gen up some freeman controversy, borrow a camera and put up a video from "an unknown location".

Then there's the idea that if you find the goat, you'll find Menard since he can't stay away from his fetish object for too long.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 220 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent

I suspect that Bobby's days of drawing a crowd of suckers have come to an end. He is too well known in the circles he preys on and is too much disliked and distrusted after all his fails to garner any real interest except possibly from the proverbial turnip truck depositee, this is truly a case of his reputation preceding him to no good end, for him at any rate. Truth be told, I expect what will happen in the end is that he will get picked up for something inconsequential and they will run his ID and find the outstanding warrants and then he will truly get his day in court.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I suspect that Bobby's days of drawing a crowd of suckers have come to an end. He is too well known in the circles he preys on and is too much disliked and distrusted after all his fails to garner any real interest except possibly from the proverbial turnip truck depositee, this is truly a case of his reputation preceding him . . .
I think the freeman movement is at a crossroads. I think every day fewer freemen hold out any hope that their theories and methods are going to produce any benefits. Hence gurus promising immunity from the rule of law and personal prosperity aren't seen as peddling anything of value.

Instead, it seems, the movement is being overtaken by a sense of resignation that "corporate governments" and the courts have successfully conspired so as to make futile the application of what freemen call knowledge and scholarship.

You can see the remaining faithful in recent videos (goodfer ones come to mind) endlessly mouthing hopelessly arcane freeman orthodoxy as if it was it was a sort of homily aimed at helping them keep the faith.

It remains to be seen whether the movement backs away from the crazies, the useless and the dishonest and starts doing something useful.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 221 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent

And I think, in this instance thanks largely if not wholly to the internet, their continuing, ongoing list of fails, epic and otherwise are chronicled in every glowingly stupid and warty detail. Before, they had a relatively large shield of anonymity and invisibility, and that is now forever gone. They are no longer anonymous, and hardly invisible. It was that same being off the grid so to speak that allowed conmen like Bobby to survive so long since the next group didn't know what they had or hadn't done. All promises were new again. The bloom is offen that bush as well now. Being off the grid also allowed them the illusion that they were special and an ever growing group of truth warriors, or some such twaddle, and again, the internet, the harsh light of day, has shown that to be another fantasy to more and more of them.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

arayder wrote:I think the freeman movement is at a crossroads.
It's not the "Freeman" movement that's growing, that's just for the loser brigade to follow. The freedom brigade however is growing. As I said more youtubes showing rebellion and p1ssed off people. More clogging up the "Courts" time.

It's happening as I described. You might not like the fact it's happening but you can't deny a fact. It simply is. The majority of people aren't pissed off. They are just plain unhappy. See what's happening in the U.K. currently.

Most people who frequented the "Daily Fail" website were right of centre. Now look at all the support for Jeremy Corbyn. People will turn on those they believe "think" are their masters. Watch this space. I can't wait. :snicker:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

pigpot wrote:
arayder wrote:I think the freeman movement is at a crossroads.
It's not the "Freeman" movement that's growing, that's just for the loser brigade to follow. The freedom brigade however is growing. As I said more youtubes showing rebellion and p1ssed off people. More clogging up the "Courts" time.

It's happening as I described. You might not like the fact it's happening but you can't deny a fact. It simply is. The majority of people aren't pissed off. They are just plain unhappy. See what's happening in the U.K. currently.

Most people who frequented the "Daily Fail" website were right of centre. Now look at all the support for Jeremy Corbyn. People will turn on those they believe "think" are their masters. Watch this space. I can't wait. :snicker:
Don't hold your breath waiting for the revolution, pigpot. You boys can't even get out of your own way.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:And I think, in this instance thanks largely if not wholly to the internet, their continuing, ongoing list of fails, epic and otherwise are chronicled in every glowingly stupid and warty detail. Before, they had a relatively large shield of anonymity and invisibility, and that is now forever gone. They are no longer anonymous, and hardly invisible. It was that same being off the grid so to speak that allowed conmen like Bobby to survive so long since the next group didn't know what they had or hadn't done. All promises were new again. The bloom is offen that bush as well now. Being off the grid also allowed them the illusion that they were special and an ever growing group of truth warriors, or some such twaddle, and again, the internet, the harsh light of day, has shown that to be another fantasy to more and more of them.

I think the world has real problems, none of which the "movement" has a single answer for.

Since many of the solutions to the world's problems will require nations and peoples to act collectively and cooperatively the freeman movement, which is essentially a cult of the individual, will be about as much help as tits on a bull.

Likewise, the movement's warped view of personal freedom and the challenges to it makes its philosophy laughably useless.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 222 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

FOLT is partially another version of the ancient belief in magic that runs very old and deep in mankind. This is that if you do x you will get y and this 'magical power' will allow you to overcome your enemies and be wealthy, healthy and wise.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

The NinjaGoat website has been SUSPENDED. I wonder what happened? http://www.ninjagoat.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock: