Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

Looks like your generic non-descriptive suspension for non-payment or over-bandwidth page.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:Looks like your generic non-descriptive suspension for non-payment or over-bandwidth page.
Based on the fact that Menard's "donation" drive netted ZEOR dollars, I hardly think it relates to "over-bandwidth", so it must mean that the next month's bill wasn't paid.

Also, based on the fact that Menard came to my work (in November 2014) begging to use my credit card to book a hotel room (for him and his girl of the moment), I would say that he was not in charge of payment for this site. Which means that his "angel investor" PULLED THE PLUG !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:The NinjaGoat website has been SUSPENDED. I wonder what happened? http://www.ninjagoat.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

LordEd wrote:Looks like your generic non-descriptive suspension for non-payment or over-bandwidth page.
This is the way Menard ends. . .not with a bang, but a whimper.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 222 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Refresh my memory, how long was the website up? One or two months?

Menard, may I suggest that the reason you're a failure is not because of the evils of Government but because you give up on business ventures after less than one month?
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Refresh my memory, how long was the website up? One or two months?

Menard, may I suggest that the reason you're a failure is not because of the evils of Government but because you give up on business ventures after less than one month?
The first accounting of this site was on "Wed Jul 08, 2015", in a reference to a posting on International Sceptics.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Either that or the original check bounced, but I'll grant it is far and away more likely that whoever Bobby conned into paying for it to begin with finally figured it all out and quit. I mean we know Bobby ISN'T ever ever going to spend any of HIS beer and pot money on anything but beer and pot, always assuming, foolishly I know, that he had any to begin with, on any of this, so the only logical rational conclusion remaining is that he conned someone else in to paying for it all up front, probably as a partner or with a share of the proceeds, which of course never and never will materialize, and they too late wised up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Refresh my memory, how long was the website up? One or two months?

The first accounting of this site was on "Wed Jul 08, 2015", in a reference to a posting on International Sceptics.
I think the freeman subculture long ago caught on to the reality that every Menardian project has a short shelf life. Similarly one day Menard is an anarcho-liberatian and a week later he's about good government.

All the flip-flops were mere comedy until Menard in the summer of 2014 decided, almost on the spur of the moment, he was going to act on his peace officer fantasy.

It's been down hill for Bobby of the family Bad Judgement ever since.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This discussion is getting totally clogged up with post that have little or nothing to do with Menard. If you want to squabble with Pigpot please do so over at the pigpen. He's getting remarkably efficient. He makes a short comment and then sits back and watches you all take the bait. When things die down he just tosses in another almost random comment to restart the process.

Note - I just decided to move the whole off-topic argument to the pigpen. Feel free to continue it there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:This discussion is getting totally clogged up with post that have little or nothing to do with Menard. If you want to squabble with Pigpot please do so over at the pigpen. He's getting remarkably efficient. He makes a short comment and then sits back and watches you all take the bait. When things die down he just tosses in another almost random comment to restart the process.
As far as I can see the only infraction Pigpot has comitted is to attempt to derail threads. So have at him when he does so, Burnaby. You da man.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

arayder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:This discussion is getting totally clogged up with post that have little or nothing to do with Menard. If you want to squabble with Pigpot please do so over at the pigpen. He's getting remarkably efficient. He makes a short comment and then sits back and watches you all take the bait. When things die down he just tosses in another almost random comment to restart the process.
As far as I can see the only infraction Pigpot has comitted is to attempt to derail threads. So have at him when he does so, Burnaby. You da man.
I've already done so. Please note my comment over at this discussion;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10751
by Burnaby49 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:03 am
Philistine wrote:
Pathetic. Another win for pigpot!!
I'm getting crankier and crankier about people bringing Pigpot into discussions that have absolutely nothing to do with him, essentially inviting him into another flame-war or pointless irrelevant discussion-clogging argument that he's happy to paticipate in with incomprehensible gibberish. It just needlessly increases my workload as a moderator. So take this as a general warning that if anyone baits him or if any irrelevant arguments with him crop up here or elsewhere I'm just moving the whole sad mess over to the pigpen without discussion. Squabble with him there all you want.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

And if you think Burnaby is getting cranky you don't want to even contemplate where I am. In comparison he is a saint among saints for patience and forbearance.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Menard has shut down his begging campaign for his C3PO dream after getting $720 out of a $50,000 goal. Hardly kept him in beer.

http://www.gofundme.com/vha25nc

However his NinjaGoat campaign is alive, if not well, with total donations of $0 to date.

http://www.gofundme.com/c5vmfrbk

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Menard has shut down his begging campaign for his C3PO dream after getting $720 out of a $50,000 goal. Hardly kept him in beer.

However his NinjaGoat campaign is alive, if not well, with total donations of $0 to date.

His Kickstarter campaign is also suffering defeat, with total donations of $0 out of $6,000 - with only 6 days left !!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... /ninjagoat
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Menard has shut down his begging campaign for his C3PO dream after getting $720 out of a $50,000 goal. Hardly kept him in beer.

His Kickstarter campaign is also suffering defeat, with total donations of $0 out of $6,000 - with only 6 days left !!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... /ninjagoat
Some freemen love to fantasize that there are just too many of them for the powers that be to hold back. They believe they are a flood of truth.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Menard's fund raising debacles echo freemandia's failure to make a difference in the world. The sad fact is the freeman subculture can't deliver on its promise to bring unlimited freedom and prosperity to its tribe.

What Menard and a few foolish freemen don't understand is that liberty is the freedom to participate in society. These freemen don't realize that they not oppressed, but rather are emancipated with the freedom, independence and liberty to make their way in the world.

They need to stop whining and grasp the freedom the rest of us enjoy.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 226 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Menard created the GoFundMe around May 26 based on a search of this thread, and shuts it down September 4th. So $720 over 4 months, which works out to about 6 dollars per day.

It would have taken Menard 2 weeks to earn that much money working minimum wage at Tim Hortons, which extended over those 4 months would have been about $8,000 in clean legitimate taxed income.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

arayder wrote:

What Menard and a few foolish freemen don't understand is that liberty is the freedom to participate in society. These freemen don't realize that they not oppressed, but rather are emancipated with the freedom, independence and liberty to make their way in the world.

They also have the freedom to dump their citizenship and go live elsewhere, to hunker down in some isolated place in Canada and 'disappear' or for ultimate freedom take up a life at sea......a friend of mine from High school did the isolated thing in N. California for 38 years successfully, coming to civilization only because of medical problems and then declined to go back again (he lived near Mr Lassen). A college friend live in the South Pacific on a boat for nearly 7, it can be done but the later can be hard work and the former comes with few luxuries.
notorial dissent

[quote="arayder"]for the powers that be to hold back. They believe they are a flood of truth.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Menard's fund raising debacles echo freemandia's failure to make a difference in the world. The sad fact is the freeman subculture can't deliver on its promise to bring unlimited freedom and prosperity to its tribe.

The main problem, at least as I see it from my distant view of their reality is that they either got sold or bought a really cut-rate dictionary with on the cheap definitions.

The definitions of reality and freedom found in their dictionary certainly do not match those of the world at large, and that is the beginning of their problems. What they say they want is liberty and freedom, but what they really want is the liberty and freedom to do whatever they want without regard or responsibility to anyone else, including obviously their fellow footle’s, and that just doesn’t happen in reality or nature. In order for their fantasy to happen, SOMEONE has to maintain the services they depend on, and protect them from the grizzly bears that would eat them, or the modern equivalent, and provide food for them, since work seems to be an unacceptable interference with their “freedom”. This as near as I can tell is their definition of liberty and freedom.

The big problem, and I happen to agree with you, is that if they want this “liberty and freedom”, as they see it and define it, they are going to have to go off somewhere off in the dark, and by themselves, and build their own private community(s). The hippies and other oddments did it with varying degrees of success in the 60's and 70's, some of those colonies still exist pretty much unchanged, but not many, and the one thing they ALL had in common was that THEY ALL WORKED at it. I really don’t see that happening with this crowd. For one thing you can’t even get a consensus out of them when they are all talking to each other, and I don't think they hvae the critical mass to actually carry it off. Most, if not all of them, have absolutely no marketable skills in the 20th or 21st C’s and I would imagine would have even less in an agrarian subsistence setting, which is basically what Menard, Deano and a couple of his fellows were talking about to my understanding, whether they really knew it or not. I know what subsistence living entails in my part of the world, and can’t imagine it up in your latitudes at all. I would suspect that depending on where they were talking about, they would basically be trying to emulate a hunter gatherer society, and things being what they are I don’t see that working out too well for them in this day and age.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:The main problem, at least as I see it from my distant view of their reality is that they either got sold or bought a really cut-rate dictionary with on the cheap definitions.

One phenomena in the freeman cult is the adoption of beliefs based on how well an idea "sells" in the cult.

Years ago freemen got hooked on the idea that equality meant everyone was equal and therefor it must follow that no judge could have more authority than the freeman before him and thus could not preside over the court or issue a ruling.

The fact that this line of BS ran counter to the common law tradition freemen claimed to honor didn't matter at all. . .the movement loved the idea and it spread like wildfire.

Confusing right with authority Menard has expanded the notion by saying it isn't fair that governments have the authority create money and hire police forces while freemen don't have the same authority. As illogical as the notion was, it still got some traction in freemandia.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 227 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It appears that the ACCP project's second iteration is no more. The ACCP website has been abandoned...

http://accp-acac.ca/

So it now shares the same fundraising status as the C3PO and the NinjaGoat; none. Bob is running out of ways to pay for his beer supply.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:It appears that the ACCP project's second iteration is no more. The ACCP website has been abandoned...

http://accp-acac.ca/. . .
Dang, I just cleaned and lubed the Dope Clock!

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 237 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.