Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

Squabbling amongst Canadian Freemen! Quelle surprise! I find it the norm rather than the exception since they have to discrdit each other to make their own brands unique. Robert Menard and paraclete Belanger have been going after each other like rabid weasels for years and Dean Clifford doesn't really agree on much with anyone except the guy in his bathroom mirror.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023015 ... 504943965/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Post deleted or otherwise unviewable.
Robert Menard and Mika Rasila... both have a lot to offer in the realms of sovereignty and law
Menard is in his 50s(?) is functionally homeless and doesn't own a car while arguing on the internet about how he doesn't need a drivers license(no shit). And Mika from what I can deduce from his Facebook posts is either homeless or lives in a van and has not worked in over a decade.

Freeman and Sovereign is just a nice way of saying bum and hobo.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:
In a lot of ways, yes, many of the most notable gurus are transients, who roll in to town, preach their gospel, reap the collection, then depart when the inevitable destruction and chaos sets in, so much like a hobo, except a cancerous hobo, a mutation of a bum into a walking virus.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
In a lot of ways, yes, many of the most notable gurus are transients, who roll in to town, preach their gospel, reap the collection, then depart when the inevitable destruction and chaos sets in, so much like a hobo, except a cancerous hobo, a mutation of a bum into a walking virus.
Yes, but Menard can Get around town / do his shopping while riding on top of his unregistered NinjaGoat !!! :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
Yes, but Menard can Get around town / do his shopping while riding on top of his unregistered NinjaGoat !!! :haha:
The goat has a 25 pound weight limit. Menard clocks in a touch over that.

Rob was born November 28, 1963 making him fifty-two in a few months. He looks much older.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

After a three month hiatus Rob is back posting on his FaceBook page again. Just a vague, pointless reposting but maybe he's back to life!

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... riends_tab

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Usually happens when nobody's paying attention to him. Bigger focus on Dean and his upcoming sentencing.

Or he's mad you ate the celebration pie.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Usually happens when nobody's paying attention to him. Bigger focus on Dean and his upcoming sentencing.

Or he's mad you are the celebration pie.
I assume you meant ate.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

i was just fixing that for him!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Cell phone auto correct. It also kept trying to turn pie into lie, but I saw that one.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Menard is in his 50s(?) is functionally homeless and doesn't own a car while arguing on the internet about how he doesn't need a drivers license(no shit). . .

But, Menard says he is free in his mind. . . which, frankly, would be fine if it did something to enhance his participation in society. But in Menard's case his brand freemanism does the exact opposite.

I suspect Bobby's yammering about being free in his head is his way of coping with the humiliating reality that he's put himself in a jail of his own making. Consistent with the thought process of a narcissist he thought all his BS about rejecting statute law, refusal to use his SIN and "traveling" on the highways would magically make him free just because he thought it up.

One has to wonder how Bobby's fragile ego is dealing with no money, no skills, no means, no freedom and no hope.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob has left a comment on Steve Bates' GoFundMe page;
Robert Menard

5 hours ago

You are pathetic.
https://www.gofundme.com/r44jpta4

Maybe so Rob, maybe so, but so far he's got $120 more in donations than you've received for your NinjaGoat. Of course it's not hard to get more since, after a month, the grand total of the donations for you to scrounge more beer money finish pissing around with your toy truck is exactly zero dollars.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Also his target market is the evil corporate illuminati shill members with their giant bonuses and stock options as opposed to scraping a few dollars from other bums downtrodden free thinkers.

It's called marketing. I'm just leech in it for free entertainment so I regretfully won't be able to donate, but it's about the truth, isn't it?

You do preach about seeking the truth?

I love the irony. 'Freeman' Menard is looking to keep the truth buried away, while his opposition is fund raising to free it for all to see.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I had a thought... Mr. Menard must be terrified by this idea of freeman transcripts. If he winds up back in court, he'd be forced to use his techniques instead of quietly cutting some form of deal. Whatever he said or his lawyer said would be out in the open.

Real Freeman failure word by word. Not just witnessed by the dedicated like Burnaby, but for the laziest Freeman to download, and broken down into byte sized quotes and video formatted by WUP reloaded, who I get the impression is not happy with you.

Do you fear the truth Mr. Menard?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:One has to wonder how Bobby's fragile ego is dealing with no money, no skills, no means, no freedom and no hope.
no credibility, no purpose(except other people's amusement), no friends, no family, no life other than on someone elses couch eating someone elses food, no followers or slathering acolytes to praise his wonderfulness, just well no.

FIFU.

And the answer is not well, not well at all, particularly if all he is reduced to is petulant whining and carping from teh facebooks or whatever. Yup Bobby, ya gots yaself a real free life there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pigpot - Your last message, which I just disallowed, had absolutely nothing whatever to do with Robert Menard. It was a very general, vague question about governance that was so opened-ended that it was meaningless. You said it was a sincere question and I don't doubt it but you have to stay on topic.

Jeffery - He was using your comment;
Pigpot can you point to somewhere where say 30,000,000 people have successfully 'self-governed'?
as the basis of his response. But, being Pigpot, he did not attempt to answer your question but instead used it to formulate another totally meaningless unanswerable question back at you. Don't get into the pointless indulgence of baiting or questioning pigpot. He just responds with postings that won't get approved.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It's the vexatious litigant experience having to ask permission every time you want to make a case.

Did Menard get that status, or was the law society thing just to stop playing lawyer for other people?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just told to stop.

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Menard is doing stand-up comedy TONIGHT at "Burritoville" - yes, Burritoville !!!

FACEBOOK:
Doing comedy tonight for the first time in a lonnnnngggg time.
I think comedy is a lot like sex.
When you do it for money, you're a prostitute.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Doing comedy tonight for the first time in a lonnnnngggg time.
I think comedy is a lot like sex.
When you do it for money, you're a prostitute.
If that's his idea of sparking wit I sympathize with the patrons who are there for a meal. Although anyone who attends an amateur comedy night gets what they deserve, Canada's greatest Freeman.

So that story about how he was attending that protest on Commercial Drive in Vancouvr a while ago was probably just BS. I can't see him being able to afford to come here for a quick visit. Even if he has free accomodation I'm wondering how he funds even a modest lifestyle.