Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

His main comedic style seems to be shouting.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:His main comedic style seems to be shouting.
Hey, it worked for Sam Kinison !!! :sarcasmon:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, it's as may be that he is scamming the poor unsuspecting who come to the comedy club expecting well and comedian and to be entertained, and instead get a clown and a boring one at that. Having not seen that version of his act I can't speak authoritatively but if it follows his other routines, he is definitely scamming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Stand up comedy is a legitimate occupation and he's not scamming anyone in the process. So frankly I'm glad he's getting gigs.

However I haven't watched the clip, so that might change if he's inserting little freeman jibber jabber in there.
I might be mistaken but I think "open mic" night means no pay/amateur hour.

It is interesting to note that the routine is Bobby's retelling of his abuse of restaurant workers and cops. The last little joke was about Bobby calling a cop a clown and, presumably, getting away with it.

So the routine turns into a little ink blot test in which Bobby blurts out his emotional rationale for his dine and dash and the C3PO.

Simples. . .

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 245 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:It is interesting to note that the routine is Bobby's retelling of his abuse of restaurant workers and cops. The last little joke was about Bobby calling a cop a clown and, presumably, getting away with it.
HOW TO SPOT A HACK COMEDIAN: Robert Menard in 2006 & 2015 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFvF0ezSXE
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:It is interesting to note that the routine is Bobby's retelling of his abuse of restaurant workers and cops. The last little joke was about Bobby calling a cop a clown and, presumably, getting away with it.
HOW TO SPOT A HACK COMEDIAN: Robert Menard in 2006 & 2015 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFvF0ezSXE
That comparison is entirely unfair; the presentations were entirely different. Menard didn't wear a fez in the current one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

arayder wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Stand up comedy is a legitimate occupation and he's not scamming anyone in the process. So frankly I'm glad he's getting gigs.
However I haven't watched the clip, so that might change if he's inserting little freeman jibber jabber in there.
I might be mistaken but I think "open mic" night means no pay/amateur hour.
considering the area in which the club is - universities/ museums, a number of small joints suitable for students I'm inclined to suspect it was more amateur hour than anything else.
arayder wrote: It is interesting to note that the routine is Bobby's retelling of his abuse of restaurant workers and cops. The last little joke was about Bobby calling a cop a clown and, presumably, getting away with it.
I used to have to go up to the area regularly for work, Valleyview is actually a nice little place, but about what you would expect from a region heavily dependant on forestry and gas exploration. I got along great with the restaurant workers and hotel staff at any places I had to stay, particularly at one place where the waitresses (the youngest was in her forties) moonlighted as strippers at the bar next door. :shock:
On a more serious note I wonder what Bobby was doing up in Valleyview. Wasn't there something in the Tacit Supreme thread viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9463&start=20#p161774 regarding the Natives selling land in the Swan Hills to a bunch of sovrans....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Valleyview Alberta? Did I miss something? Rob said he was performing at Burritoville in Montreal.

Wake Up! Productions

[quote="eric"]I got along great with the restaurant workers and hotel staff at any places I had to stay, particularly at one place where the waitresses (the youngest was in her forties) moonlighted as strippers at the bar next door. :shock:[quote]

Did someone say STRIPPERS? In case anyone reading this wasn't aware - I am a Strip Club DJ by trade. :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's a shame that Menard and Clifford can't appreciate the irony in them trying to take down the elite and the establishment by suing a strip club DJ
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote:I got along great with the restaurant workers and hotel staff at any places I had to stay, particularly at one place where the waitresses (the youngest was in her forties) moonlighted as strippers at the bar next door. :shock:

Did someone say STRIPPERS? In case anyone reading this wasn't aware - I am a Strip Club DJ by trade. :haha:
Menard was careful to point that out in one of the on-line squabbles you had with him.

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:
eric wrote:I got along great with the restaurant workers and hotel staff at any places I had to stay, particularly at one place where the waitresses (the youngest was in her forties) moonlighted as strippers at the bar next door. :shock:
Menard was careful to point that out in one of the on-line squabbles you had with him.
I know - what kills me is the fact that he came to my work and paid for an $11 beer, in the hopes of gaining access to my credit card, so that he and his girl (of the moment) could get a hotel room !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I know - what kills me is the fact that he came to my work and paid for an $11 beer, in the hopes of gaining access to my credit card, so that he and his girl (of the moment) could get a hotel room !!!
Doesn't A4V work with hotels?

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Doesn't A4V work with hotels?
Probably not - but the point is ... how does any self-respecting man expect to get LAID by bringing his girl to a strip club, in the hopes of BEGGING to use the DJ's credit card?
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:Valleyview Alberta? Did I miss something? Rob said he was performing at Burritoville in Montreal.
True, but the so-called hick town he was talking about during his routine was Valleyview.
eric

Post by eric »

No problem, a job is a job, one of my cousins married a stripper who wanted to leave the business and return to small town life. Anyways, in this particular instance with the moonlighting ladies I had to rush up to the Swan Hills to do a rush job with no cash in my pocket but my company credit cards. The very nice ladies, on my meal orders, would purposely over-charge me so that they could return cash to me in change.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: . . .what kills me is the fact that he came to my work and paid for an $11 beer, in the hopes of gaining access to my credit card, so that he and his girl (of the moment) could get a hotel room !!!
Wake Up! Productions wrote:. . . the point is ... how does any self-respecting man expect to get LAID by bringing his girl to a strip club, in the hopes of BEGGING to use the DJ's credit card?
Bobby obviously didn't impress.

Perhaps if she had seen him come home from a day's work to talk to an financial planner about how he could best invest his daddy's insurance money?

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 246 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He should make a "best of" album, call it "Hoist by His Own Menard".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Bobby obviously didn't impress.
Come to think of it, looking back, I know exactly what was going on. This was either in November or early December 2014, when Menard was attending court on the "Peace Officer" charges. Of course he didn't say that, he just said the he had an appointment in the morning.

When I would let him use my CC he then asked if I could put him and his girl up for the night. I told him I couldn't, as I had my 75 year old in-laws staying with us, and we had no room. That was the last I saw him, as he took off to Quebec shortly thereafter.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Bobby obviously didn't impress.
Come to think of it, looking back, I know exactly what was going on. This was either in November or early December 2014, when Menard was attending court on the "Peace Officer" charges. Of course he didn't say that, he just said the he had an appointment in the morning.

When I would let him use my CC he then asked if I could put him and his girl up for the night. I told him I couldn't, as I had my 75 year old in-laws staying with us, and we had no room. That was the last I saw him, as he took off to Quebec shortly thereafter.
Sometimes stress is not good for new relationships. One suspects the love expressed for Bobby couldn't withstand the reality of a night on a park bench brought about by the lassitude of a narcissist.

As for Bobby's expressions of the same, I seriously doubt that his personality defect allows him to commit to anyone.