Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBppIM57Usg

Disjunctive Media deconstructing one of Menard's Youtube comments about the Highway Traffic Act.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBppIM57Usg

Disjunctive Media deconstructing one of Menard's Youtube comments about the Highway Traffic Act.
I think I'm going to stop watching YouTube videos until our federal election is over. Every one I open up starts with an ad for the Liberal party showing Justin Trudeau climbing the Grouse Grind. I think the Liberals are doing a real push in our riding. They keep phoning too.

For those of you not familiar with the Grind it is a Vancouver institution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grouse_Grind#Grouse_Grind

It can be fatal if you underestimate it;

http://www.theprovince.com/health/Grous ... story.html
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Every one I open up starts with an ad for the Liberal party showing Justin Trudeau climbing the Grouse Grind.
That's why god invented ad block.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:

and a very well done deconstruction I might add, with the appropriate level of rather biting sarcasm
Burnaby49 wrote: I think I'm going to stop watching YouTube videos until our federal election is over. Every one I open up starts with an ad for the Liberal party showing Justin Trudeau climbing the Grouse Grind. I think the Liberals are doing a real push in our riding. They keep phoning too.
Get a copy of ad block plus - works fine for me on almost every site except for the New York Times for some reason.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Nice work!

Folks may wonder how it is Menard can keep pushing such an obviously flawed argument.

IMHO, Menard is a text book case of a guy with a narcissistic personality disorder who pretends he is superior to governments, courts and the professionals who run them. That being the case it's not surprising that Bobby would dismiss statutes and legal precedent that run counter to the thoughts in his head. Thoughts he has convinced himself are brilliant.

Narcissists have fragile egos and hence are frequently unable to maintain their efforts in the face of the sort of barriers and obstacles the truly successful overcome with regularity. Menard's history of poorly reasoned and incomplete projects paint a picture of an intellectually lazy layabout covering his woeful incompetence with a veneer of haughty bluster.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 247 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Reading the said YouTube comments from the above post.. it again.. just over the 'traffic' laws etc.. fails for Menard to see and read the actual act.. instead he claims the Right To Travel.. (insinuated post) .. but he misses the fact that the police do not block your right to travel.. the block your PRIVILEGE to DRIVE/OPERATE a vehicle/bicycle/HORSE/etc.. without having the proper approved license/equipment etc etc.

Now, as usual, he tried (insinuated) to go after the Right to Travel, and then driveled about Charter, Human Rights etc etc.. I was waiting for the U.N. Charter to pop in there also. (IF you know how the UN works, and have read their laws/regulations, then you know that a countries OWN laws SUPERSEDE the UN within that countries own borders. This is actually written within the United Nations own Membership and collective agreement.. as LONG as the countries own laws do not violate VERY specific membership rules. To get to understand this.. it took me nearly 2 years of reading all the general rules, founding guidelines, application of, and a whole lot of other things.) Again, Menard selectively uses what he wants, and disregards the rest (of reality).
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Llwellyn wrote:Reading the said YouTube comments from the above post.. it again.. just over the 'traffic' laws etc.. fails for Menard to see and read the actual act.. instead he claims the Right To Travel.. (insinuated post) .. but he misses the fact that the police do not block your right to travel.. the block your PRIVILEGE to DRIVE/OPERATE a vehicle/bicycle/HORSE/etc.. without having the proper approved license/equipment etc etc.

Now, as usual, he tried (insinuated) to go after the Right to Travel, and then driveled about Charter, Human Rights etc etc.. I was waiting for the U.N. Charter to pop in there also. (IF you know how the UN works, and have read their laws/regulations, then you know that a countries OWN laws SUPERSEDE the UN within that countries own borders. This is actually written within the United Nations own Membership and collective agreement.. as LONG as the countries own laws do not violate VERY specific membership rules. . . . Again, Menard selectively uses what he wants, and disregards the rest (of reality).
If you read carefully you will see that every time Menard loses, or is about to lose, a point of discussion he quickly changes the subject or opines that he's being abused.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 249 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Mr. Menard's ability to freely travel has never been in question. In fact, I believe that some have asked him to go elsewhere.

Its Mr. Menard's privilege to operate a 4000 pound weapon on wheels when there's no reasonable assurance that he will cooperate with the other weapon operators or consent to things like center dividing lines, stop signs, speed limitations, not to consume certain beverages or smoke that may cause mental/physical impairment, or to carry suitable insurance to pay out if he were to inadvertently harm somebody or property as has been known to happen on roads.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

That is indeed the crux of the matter. He seems to think that the definition of highway in the Criminal Code is somehow at odds with provincial highway regulation. He also seems to think that the Criminal Code has some sort of constitutional status, similar to the Charter.

He is wrong on both counts.

He has yet to provide any evidence that the purpose for which a person drives on the road is relevant to anything.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:He is wrong on both counts.
But..but...but that is the Minardian way!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
Bill Lumbergh wrote:He is wrong on both counts.
But..but...but that is the Minardian way!!!!!
Bobby's just trying to look smart to the freeman faithful. His sort of word twisting insanity gets a lot of back slapping and Facebook likes in fremandia.

That praise is what our menarcassist really wants.

It's like when the B.C. Law Society successfully petitioned the courts to prohibit him from acting as a lawyer, Menard spent weeks caterwalling that the courts couldn't prove he was the respondent listed in court documents . . .even though he clearly was.

It's just the childish chatter of a bloated middle, aged loser whose life is passing him by.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby, your papa looks disappointed in you even in your childhood. Even though mamma put the little bow tie on you and told you to smile, you look like daddy's "mistake".

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 250 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:Bobby, your papa looks disappointed in you even in your childhood. Even though mamma put the little bow tie on you and told you to smile, you look like daddy's "mistake".
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Isn't the 'right to travel' suppose to allow one not to travel on the highways and byways but to enshrine the right to leave where ever you were and move to where ever you wanted. In opposition to the former right of landowners to tie serfs to the land, ie preventing them from leaving?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Basically, you can go from point A to point B however you so choose, so long as the method of travel is legal, i.e. you cannot hijack an airliner or steal someones car, or drive/operate a vehicle without a license. As it is not legal in many places to walk on/along the highways, no pedestrians or bikes in some places, it is also not legal to drive on them without being licensed. Tough beans for Bobby and another of his half baked theories,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The real world definition of "right to travel" is:
The right to travel embraces three different components: the right to enter and leave another State; the right to be treated as a welcome visitor while temporarily present in another State; and, for those travelers who elect to become permanent residents, the right to be treated like other citizens of that State.
https://casetext.com/case/saenz-v-roe
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Jeffrey wrote:The real world definition of "right to travel" is:
The right to travel embraces three different components: the right to enter and leave another State; the right to be treated as a welcome visitor while temporarily present in another State; and, for those travelers who elect to become permanent residents, the right to be treated like other citizens of that State.
https://casetext.com/case/saenz-v-roe
We thank you!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

This is where Bobby usually chimes in with the absurd argument that his debunkers incorrectly use case law to point out what the law is.

Menard often follows up by saying that freemen have street level wins and that the courts are corrupt anyway, so what difference does it make what the judges say.

Bobby's claimed street level wins are always undocumented tall tales, or outright distortions of reality that rival the boasts of braggadocios 10 year olds and his claim that case law doesn't count runs completely counter to the very origins of common law.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 251 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
phiwum
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by phiwum »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:i remember when you were sober enough to spell Molson.
Call me "chicken", but I didn't want to be the one to point that out (lol). :haha:
You and your emojis sure seem to find humor in your own posts.