Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not knowing anything about arrest warrants I asked someone who does who indicated, no big surprise here, that Rob is full of it. The 60 k limit isn't how far the reach of the warrant goes but just shows how important Rob is in the scheme of things. The answer is, not much, just another insignificant guy who isn't worth the effort and expense of picking up unless he comes back gift-wrapped.
An arrest warrant means he's done something illegal. That is a basis to detain him anywhere in Canada. If I'm stopped in Quebec for an Ontario arrest warrant I can be detained on that basis. I'm a criminal on the run.

A 100 km of Toronto warrant indicates the police in Toronto think it's worthwhile funding him being transferred up to 100 km back to Toronto for prosecution. It's a cost efficacy thing, nothing else. And it doesn't stop longer transport.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

mrmitee 14 minutes ago
That is an opinion, not a fact. Fugitives take steps to avoid justice. I have not.
Bobby, you ran from Ontario like the big, beer bloated pussy you are.

The word is you begged your lawyer to get you out of jail and after he did so you slimed off to Montreal to let somebody else deal with your bad deeds the same way you have let everybody else in your life deal with your drunken sloth and cowardice.

You prove me wrong, Bobby, by giving a full accounting of the books on the ACCP!

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 315 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:
mrmitee 14 minutes ago
That is an opinion, not a fact. Fugitives take steps to avoid justice. I have not.
Today Menard claimed that he didn't "run" from Ontario. He said that he had already planned on moving to Quebec, and that he moved there BEFORE the Bench Warrants were issued - therefore he isn't a "fugitive". My response was:
Regardless of your "move" date (which is neither here nor there), the FACT of the matter is that you are AWARE of the warrants out for your arrest in Ontario, and you have been AWARE of them for nearly a full year. The very moment that a person is AWARE of an arrest warrant and does not immediately turn themselves in - they are in fact a FUGITIVE !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:
mrmitee 14 minutes ago
Today Menard claimed that he didn't "run" from Ontario. He said that he had already planned on moving to Quebec, and that he moved there BEFORE the Bench Warrants were issued - therefore he isn't a "fugitive". My response was:
Regardless of your "move" date (which is neither here nor there), the FACT of the matter is that you are AWARE of the warrants out for your arrest in Ontario, and you have been AWARE of them for nearly a full year. The very moment that a person is AWARE of an arrest warrant and does not immediately turn themselves in - they are in fact a FUGITIVE !!!
Rob is still Fr E like PoE isn't he.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Not knowing anything about arrest warrants I asked someone who does who indicated, no big surprise here, that Rob is full of it. The 60 k limit isn't how far the reach of the warrant goes but just shows how important Rob is in the scheme of things. The answer is, not much, just another insignificant guy who isn't worth the effort and expense of picking up unless he comes back gift-wrapped.
An arrest warrant means he's done something illegal. That is a basis to detain him anywhere in Canada. If I'm stopped in Quebec for an Ontario arrest warrant I can be detained on that basis. I'm a criminal on the run.

A 100 km of Toronto warrant indicates the police in Toronto think it's worthwhile funding him being transferred up to 100 km back to Toronto for prosecution. It's a cost efficacy thing, nothing else. And it doesn't stop longer transport.
Yes, you are correct. I did a quick Google search and came up with this: http://legal.advicescene.com/ca/questio ... le-warrant
I agree with counsel that many of the lesser charges have a Provincial radius however, the radius is set by Crown which indicates how much money that they wish to spend on returning someone to their jurisdiction. For instance, a warrant with a 100 km radius, police, technically in another Province can arrest someone so that they can contact the originating agency to see if they will return. You could have the Ottawa matter dealt with in Alberta only if you wished to plead guilty to the charge(s).

Posted almost 6 years ago

I am a retired police officer with experience on the Tactical team, Vice Unit, Major Crime Unit and Drug Squad.
Wake Up! Productions

pigpot wrote:Rob is still Fr E like PoE isn't he.
If you call being a FUGITIVE on the run, dishonorably abusing loop holes in the law "free", then yes I guess he is. :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Of course there's another avenue for Rob to deal with the arrest warrant that doesn't involve going back and getting arrested.

Appeal the Federal Court case to the Supreme Court.

Oh but he hasn't done that in a year since he knows he's going to lose.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Please Steve, don't be hurtful. Menard has constructed a safe comfy alternate reality where he can't be arrested because the state is afraid of him. The police are afraid to come after him because of his rhetorical brilliance, the government of Ontario is afraid to serve the warrant and bring him back because he would demolish the charges at trial. This makes him feel good about himself as he sits, month after month, in his Quebec squat.

Pointing out that he's unmolested by the state because he's so insignificant and unimportant that it just isn't worth the trouble and expense of bringing him in is just mean-spirited of you. That's my job.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Please Steve, don't be hurtful. Menard has constructed a safe comfy alternate reality where he can't be arrested because the state is afraid of him. The police are afraid to come after him because of his rhetorical brilliance, the government of Ontario is afraid to serve the warrant and bring him back because he would demolish the charges at trial. This makes him feel good about himself as he sits, month after month, in his Quebec squat.

Pointing out that he's unmolested by the state because he's so insignificant and unimportant that it just isn't worth the trouble and expense of bringing him in is just mean-spirited of you. That's my job.
:haha: Two Provinces burned (B.C. & Ontario), 8 more to go !!! Menard had this to say tonight:
I recently got stopped by the fine police here in Quebec, I informed them there was a bench warrant in Ontario when I identified myself, and told them the circumstances, and they checked their computer, and I walked.
All this means is that they saw the 100 km radius and did the MATH. Montreal is 541 kms from Toronto.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Oh boy a completely unverifiable claim of a stop by police.

Let's just leave Menard alone. Maybe he'll forget about the warrants one day and stumble into Ontario by accident.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:This makes him feel good about himself as he sits, month after month, in his Quebec squat.

Well if the "state" wanted him so bad they'd go and get him. Maybe they know he'll beat them at trial which is completely different to your OPINION above.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Oh boy a completely unverifiable claim of a stop by police.

Let's just leave Menard alone. Maybe he'll forget about the warrants one day and stumble into Ontario by accident.
Burnaby is right ... the one thing I did learn today is that by placing the 100 km radius on the warrant, in old Wild West terms, they basically told Menard, "get out of town and don't EVER show your face around here again". :snicker:

Edited to add:

So sad that Menard was prematurely booted out of Canada's largest city - his largest target audience. Next on Menard's agenda, Prince Edward Island with a total population of 146,000 fishermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ooh ooh wait, I know this one!!!! Bobby is a coward and liar, not necessarily in that order, but he is definitely both.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I recently got stopped by the fine police here in Quebec, I informed them there was a bench warrant in Ontario when I identified myself, and told them the circumstances, and they checked their computer, and I walked.
Jeffrey wrote:Oh boy a completely unverifiable claim of a stop by police.
I swear Bobby is so stupid that he runs the same lie over and over and thinks anyone will believe it.

Bobby's been telling of stories about how he bested the cops for years. There was the North Vancouver story and a Toronto story that worked a little until we saw the Youtube of him nearly pissing his pants at the Toronto stop. Ya, gotta figure Robby the queazy Bobby made a real show of himself at the Quebec stop. . . if there was one.

One wonders why he didn't just tell the Quebec cops he was a peace officer.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 316 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Last edited by arayder on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Don't forget that over on Icke's a few years ago Bobby Boy claimed that when the police tapped his name into their computer Bobby himself saw on the screen that it said he was a Freeman On The Land, he was not bound by statute law, and he was not to be arrested under any circumstances.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Don't forget that over on Icke's a few years ago Bobby Boy claimed that when the police tapped his name into their computer Bobby himself saw on the screen that it said he was a Freeman On The Land, he was not bound by statute law, and he was not to be arrested under any circumstances.

Then there was the time Bobby said someone had stolen his computer. The story goes that when the found the guy he was brought to Bobby as if the latter was some sort of biblical figure.

Lord Bobby sentenced the guy to community service. He didn't get it at all when his debunkers couldn't stop laughing.

Every story Bobby tells has the aim of making him look good. With the exception of his Toronto stop story, which he filmed, Bobby has complete control of the fact and is careful to never give enough detail to allow people to check out the tale.

While sockpuppeting over on TPUC forum he got into a debate corner and tried to get out of it by posting that he had just the night before met a constitutional lawyer at a BBQ who backed up his position 100%.

The 52 year old lies like a 10 year old kid.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:What kind of a bet is that? Where is the money Menard is putting up?
It's the Wimpy Bet ("If you buy me a hamburger today, I will gladly pay you back on Tuesday.")
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

The Observer wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:What kind of a bet is that? Where is the money Menard is putting up?
It's the Wimpy Bet ("If you buy me a hamburger today, I will gladly pay you back on Tuesday.")

hmmmph

"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."
Wake Up! Productions

Rob's latest Facebook rants amounts to bitching about Canada Post because he hasn't received his package:
Canada Post.... for when your package absolutely, positively must be lost or delivered late. Pay extra for two day delivery to ensure they go out of their way to be late! But don't worry, they will invite children to send letters to a non-existent address during their busiest season. That's some good business right there! Your tax dollars hard at work.

According to their tracking service, my package has been 2 Km away from me for the last two days. And maybe, just maybe, I will get it in a week or so. Definitely in the new year anyway. Maybe. Sign the petition to disband and defund Canada Post, and allow free enterprise to replace this nonsense.

THEY SUCK.

Use American Express, DL, UPS or any other private courier if you want your packages to get to their destination. Canada Post is a scam and your chances of getting your package delivered on time is about as good as your chances of winning the lottery. Honestly, it will take them longer to get that package the last 2 Km then it took them to bring it across the country. That is because they out source the first part of the journey.

Two days to bring it across the country, 2 weeks to bring it 2 Km to it's final destination. And these people are very, very, VERY well paid for this incomprehensible level of incompetence. They are paid from your tax dollars.

NEVER EVER USE CANADA POST FOR IMPORTANT ITEMS!!! They cannot be trusted.
And then various rants about videos of AMERICAN police shootings.
https://www.facebook.com/ktla5/videos/1 ... nref=story
https://www.facebook.com/RevNews/videos ... nref=story

He may as well be ranting about MEXICAN police shootings ...

MESSAGE TO ROBERT MENARD:

You have no say or affect on AMERICAN policing. However, if you wish to have a positive effect on CANADIAN policing, then you must first TURN YOURSELF IN, so that you can PROVE IN COURT that you are in fact a "Peace Officer" !!! Once you do this, then you can "be the change" that Gandhi was speaking of.

Until you do this, you are nothing more than a hopeless SLAVE, whining and complaining about your SLAVE-MASTERS on the internet !!! Come on Bobby - it is time to PUT UP - OR SHUT UP !!!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby has to paint the cops in the worst possible light since they are the ones who arrested him and they are the people he fantasizes he can out perform with the C3PO.

So, while he could be working, getting job training, or doing something useful our subject searches the net for cop shooting videos which he uses to justify he latest couch based crusade against the evil powers that be.

It doesn't matter that there's no record of Canadian cops ever treating Bobby badly and that he's never going to get the C3PO going.

It's just the wet dream of a 50 something failed freeman guru who's only skill is draining Moose Heads.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 321 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.