Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yesterday I asked Rob this;
So how is the NinjaGoat comng along Rob?
I think I got the answer by checking out his GoFundMe campaign to dig up $6,000 to fix up the Goat;
Campaign Not Found
We're sorry, but the campaign URL you entered cannot be found.
https://www.gofundme.com/c5vmfrbk

Last time I looked it had $0 contributed and I assume that it died in the same state.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dean Clifford
That forum is four really angry and pathetic losers.
The four horsemen of Quatloos:
Really?
Angry
Pathetic
and
Loser.
One or more of the four are frequent responses to, or descriptions of, posters.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And more very timely Robert Menard news. It's time for him to move out of his comfortable Quebec digs. The house has been sold!
..2 Storey for sale sold St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
.#478481 | 37 boulevard Saint-Luc
http://duproprio.com/home-for-sale-st-j ... -en-478481

Unless, of course, it was Rob who was the buyer and now he's set to see the winter through. He wanted it for his ACCP headquarters so maybe, unknown to us, that went gangbusters and he's now rolling in cash. Is that what happened Rob? Or are you looking for new accomodations in the dead of a Quebec winter?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:And more very timely Robert Menard news. It's time for him to move out of his comfortable Quebec digs. The house has been sold!
..2 Storey for sale sold St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
.#478481 | 37 boulevard Saint-Luc
http://duproprio.com/home-for-sale-st-j ... -en-478481

Unless, of course, it was Rob who was the buyer and now he's set to see the winter through. He wanted it for his ACCP headquarters so maybe, unknown to us, that went gangbusters and he's now rolling in cash. Is that what happened Rob? Or are you looking for new accomodations in the dead of a Quebec winter?
I wonder if the house comes with a free Ninja Goat?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Merry Freeman GURU Christmas !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5KMxrrUzD0

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob's latest post over at TPUC;
Re: ROB MENARD AND THE OTHER LEVEL
Postby Rob » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:11 am

Over the past few years Rob has been constantly asked to provide one verifiable example of his FOTL stuff working in court and he has never been able to produce anything.
TRANSLATION: Over the past few years we have tried to goad him and get him to accept our authority to demand what we consider to be verifiable proof. He has refused to play our silly troll games. He will not recognize our authority, and so we make the specious claim that he is incapable of doing so.
That makes no damn sense at all. Which is what you'd expect from Rob. A poster had asked him for proof that he has had any success as a freeman guru, anything at all to show that even one of his numerous schemes worked. And this is what you get. In other words he has absolutely nothing to show for all of his years of trying to make any of his big dreams and visions work here in the real world and he's trying to obscure his total failure with gibberish.

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Menard said on TPUC that asking for a verifiable court case is an appeal to authority. When it was pointed out to him that the court is the authority on law this is his pathetic response:
The court is not the authority on the law.
The human conscience is.
If the court was the authority on law, it would command human hearts.
It would be able to declare what is and is not reasonable and logical.
It would be able to command the human heart.
But it doesn't. Human hearts, logic and reason do.
Logic and reason not only trump 'evidence', it defines it.
Conscience moves the law, the law does not move conscience.
The Nuremberg trials prove you wrong.
:lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

arayder wrote:
Come join us, Bobby! We know you have plenty of time. Surely the Great Bobby is not afraid of what he calls the "Quatlosers".
He's not afraid he's terrified. He knows that if he posts here he will discover the real meaning of "kicked ass". :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Rob has now explained what he really meant by "kicked ass". "Kicked ass" means that Christy was convicted but did not pay his fine:
We did kick ass in court, and established that Robert Christy the man, was in court, when Robert CHRISTY the defendant was not. I did not claim that we 'won' in court, so much as we kicked ass. And we did.
They then carried on with their trial, and created the record you now point to, and which you are assuming affects Robert Christy the man.
But it doesn't as they never got a penny, and had no way to collect it from Robert Christy.
When I say we kicked ass, I mean we got it recorded that Robert Christy the man was not Robert CHRISTY the defendant. But you won't find that in their official records, though Robert has the evidence in case he needs it.
And at that point, what happens to the defendant, and to which you now point, is of no concern to us.
Bear in mind, the court ruled the defendant was not present, while acknowledging the presence of the man.
Rob is obviously smoking some good stuff atm.
BHF wrote:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Rob Menard wrote:The court is not the authority on the law.
Then what's the fucking point of paying Rob Menard for his legal advice if courts won't agree with it?

Real fucking handy to learn a bunch of legal theories that are only accepted by Rob Menard and the handful of people that agree with him.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Rob has now explained what he really meant by "kicked ass". "Kicked ass" means that Christy was convicted but did not pay his fine:
When I say we kicked ass, I mean we got it recorded that Robert Christy the man was not Robert CHRISTY the defendant. But you won't find that in their official records, though Robert has the evidence in case he needs it.
So what does that really mean, they got it "recorded" that the man and the Robert Christy the man was not Robert CHRISTY but this was not recorded in the official court record, so where is this recorded? Where is the proof? What is the proof? Did Robert read some drivel, and the court not understanding the meaningless ramblings of a semi-coherent idiot, just said, ok, next, and Robert takes that to be agreement? More likely it is some silly un-rebutted notarized statement which Robert feels he can wave around as fact. However his comment is telling.

They think they created some record of something, and in the same breath, states that tehre is not court record of this, just some paperwork Robert holds. How is this Kicking Ass?? would you not need something on the official record for it
to have any validity whatsoever.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

seems the steaming pile of BM is jealous the other criminal's been getting all the attention again.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:That makes no damn sense at all. Which is what you'd expect from Rob. A poster had asked him for proof that he has had any success as a freeman guru, anything at all to show that even one of his numerous schemes worked. And this is what you get. In other words he has absolutely nothing to show for all of his years of trying to make any of his big dreams and visions work here in the real world and he's trying to obscure his total failure with gibberish.
But isn't that the certified hallmark of a Menardian evasion/answer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

NYGman wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Rob has now explained what he really meant by "kicked ass". "Kicked ass" means that Christy was convicted but did not pay his fine:
So what does that really mean, they got it "recorded" that the man and the Robert Christy the man was not Robert CHRISTY but this was not recorded in the official court record, so where is this recorded? Where is the proof? What is the proof? Did Robert read some drivel, and the court not understanding the meaningless ramblings of a semi-coherent idiot, just said, ok, next, and Robert takes that to be agreement? More likely it is some silly un-rebutted notarized statement which Robert feels he can wave around as fact. However his comment is telling.

They think they created some record of something, and in the same breath, states that tehre is not court record of this, just some paperwork Robert holds. How is this Kicking Ass?? would you not need something on the official record for it
to have any validity whatsoever.
Bobby says he filed an affidavit that won the day.

Best guess is he wrote up a freeman style affidavit spelling out what he thinks the law is about "persons", "defendants" and such. When the court didn't address it to Bobby's satisfaction (or at all) he pulled the old affidavit-stands-as-truth trick and walked out of the court claiming victory.

Since he and his then clients were relying on that line of bull and had their egos all wrapped up in it, they all went along with the fantasy. Bobby gets a slap on the back, a few bucks and couple of Moose Heads. . .it was a good day in Bobbytown.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

That Affidavit could have said the Sky is Red, the sea Orange, and the Clouds are a nice shade of Green, the court would have ignored that too. Still would not make it true.

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

yet he'll remain a fugitive instead of going back, fighting his case, and 'winning'. lmao
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

NYGman wrote:That Affidavit could have said the Sky is Red, the sea Orange, and the Clouds are a nice shade of Green, the court would have ignored that too. Still would not make it true.
So then Bobby and Christy make a big deal out of not paying the fines. Maybe, they use a threatening letter they get a few months later about the fines as a ruse to write up another affidavit/letter full of freeman BS.

In the freeman subculture they wave the letter and their freeman paperwork around as evidence they are still fighting the fight.

More Moose Heads, speaking engagements and slaps on the back flow in while Christy quietly pays the fines.

Since they don't get anymore threatening letters their freeman marks stand in awe of their big swinging things and still more clients roll in.

It's the oldest scam in the world.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob has one proof of a court victory that he is, characteristically, too modest to tell them about over at TPUC. Don't forget that Rob won his case against the government of Canada at the Federal Court of Canada way back at the beginning of this discussion and is now, because of that victory, a peace officer. If you'll recall he went to the Federal Court demanding that they sign some kind of document saying that he was a peace office. I assume that he did this so that he could take the Federal Court order to the Toronto court to disprove the charges that he was impersonating a peace officer. Instead of meeting him on the field of battle (he used terms like this at Ickes) the cowardly feds requested, and got, the Federal Court to just strike the action without leave to amend so his case was never heard.

As Bobby explained at Ickes that meant he'd won because if one side gets a case struck without actually fighting it out in court man to man that is actually an admission of defeat and the other side automatically wins. The government had, in Bobby's world, conceded the field in defeat leaving him the victor and because of this the government had agreed that he was a peace officer. However I have to note that Bobby wasn't confidant enough in this win to take it back to Toronto to use as evidence in his case.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Rob has one proof of a court victory that he is, characteristically, too modest to tell them about over at TPUC. Don't forget that Rob won his case against the government of Canada at the Federal Court of Canada way back at the beginning of this discussion and is now, because of that victory, a peace officer. If you'll recall he went to the Federal Court demanding that they sign some kind of document saying that he was a peace office. I assume that he did this so that he could take the Federal Court order to the Toronto court to disprove the charges that he was impersonating a peace officer. Instead of meeting him on the field of battle (he used terms like this at Ickes) the cowardly feds requested, and got, the Federal Court to just strike the action without leave to amend so his case was never heard.

As Bobby explained at Ickes that meant he'd won because if one side gets a case struck without actually fighting it out in court man to man that is actually an admission of defeat and the other side automatically wins. The government had, in Bobby's world, conceded the field in defeat leaving him the victor and because of this the government had agreed that he was a peace officer. However I have to note that Bobby wasn't confidant enough in this win to take it back to Toronto to use as evidence in his case.
When asked why he doesn't march back to Toronto and set the court straight about his "win" Menard opines that he's staying in Quebec because the TO cops have threatened to lay a beating on him.

That's just plain stupid.

The ruse would have us believe that the great founder of freeman valley, the ACCP and the C3PO can't get papers filed and show up in a Toronto court without leaving himself open to some fictional rouge cops who he says want to whip his arse.

The ole boy lies like a 10 year old.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Right, snork!!! :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.