Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Chaos »

arayder wrote:When asked why he doesn't march back to Toronto and set the court straight about his "win" Menard opines that he's staying in Quebec because the TO cops have threatened to lay a beating on him.

That's just plain stupid.

The ruse would have us believe that the great founder of freeman valley, the ACCP and the C3PO can't get papers filed and show up in a Toronto court without leaving himself open to some fictional rouge cops who he says want to whip his arse.

The ole boy lies like a 10 year old.
all the while declaring that this is what the alleged 'purpose' of the self-appointed peace officer bs was suppose to expose.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:When asked why he doesn't march back to Toronto and set the court straight about his "win" Menard opines that he's staying in Quebec because the TO cops have threatened to lay a beating on him.
In my many Youtube conversations with Rob, he claims the reason why he won't come back to Toronto to go to court is because he is afraid of pre-trial imprisonment. I suppose the 16 months that Dean Clifford did scared little Bobby !!! :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
In my many Youtube conversations with Rob, he claims the reason why he won't come back to Toronto to go to court is because he is afraid of pre-trial imprisonment. I suppose the 16 months that Dean Clifford did scared little Bobby !!! :snicker:
That wouldn't have been an issue if he hadn't cut and run during his trial since he he wasn't being held at the time. So while that might be an excuse for not going back it doesn't explain why he ran in the first place.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, he isn't going to raise bail, I mean, would you loan him a Canadian penny even, and since he's a proven jumper it'll be high, he'll get jail, since I don't think they'll take a half finished non-working ninja goat as collateral, as a pretty good bet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

notorial dissent wrote:Well, he isn't going to raise bail, I mean, would you loan him a Canadian penny even, and since he's a proven jumper it'll be high, he'll get jail, since I don't think they'll take a half finished non-working ninja goat as collateral, as a pretty good bet.
Rob isn't looking at things from the positive side. If he did 16 months pre-trail jail time, when it came to losing in court, he could be sentenced to time served, and walk out of court a "freeman" !!! :sarcasmon:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Merry Freeman GURU Christmas !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5KMxrrUzD0

I have to say that I think you have been very unfair to Menard in this video. Dean's photo is one of complete confidence and certainty, a man on top of his dance and everything else. Peter of England looks focused and attentive. Lentz and Santos are fine too but Rob just looks totally befuddled.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Rob just looks totally befuddled.
well he is as he tries to come up with a believable excuse for his Toronto loss.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:Rob just looks totally befuddled.
You can see what he is thinking....."I used to be as famous as them"
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wake Up! Productions

BREAKING: Dean Clifford's legal advise to FUGITIVE on the run Robert Menard !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o141W1oXmts
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Rob just looks totally befuddled.
You can see what he is thinking....."I used to be as famous as them"
Robert seems to be even less functional than in recent years.

His last attempt at comedy was painful to watch and the Ninja Goat looked like a 1980's science fair project.

His Facebook page, where he gets the little he does done is a collection of borrowed materials and footage of the latest officer involved shooting. It's clear Bobby is making a case for the C3PO. But, how's that going to work when the concept has already been dismissed by the courts and would require Bobby to get off the couch?

He's enchanted the moderator over at TPUC, but he can't respond to the forum's give and take like he used to on the Ickes and JREF forums. The Moose Heads are catching up with him.

Denied the support and moderating influence of his family, in Ontario where he dare not travel, Bobby seems lost. He'll be alone again this christmas.

The house he has squat in has sold and soon Menard will face another Canadian winter in search of a chump with a couch.

The sort of life Bobby's chosen is bad enough for a fit, mentally with it 35 year old. But it's a killer for a fat, out of shape, beer addled 53 year old estranged from family.

If Menard was smart he'd go back to Toronto to face the charges. . .reconnect with family. . . join AA. . .get counseling and find something to do with his life.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:The house he has squat in has sold and soon Menard will face another Canadian winter in search of a chump with a couch.
He may have shacked up with that tpuc retard moderator over on TPUC who offered him this;
WARRANTCARD wrote:hes been tweeted he probably as admited defeat and cant be bothered to come,did you know on the previous tpuc forum he used his proper name,im sure of it.id like to meet him id pay his plane fayre over here and back two weeks in a hotel and id takehim for free were ever he wants to go.thts how much i like him.wc
But there again, he would have to contract to fly wouldn't he?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

wanglepin wrote:
arayder wrote:The house he has squat in has sold and soon Menard will face another Canadian winter in search of a chump with a couch.
He may have shacked up with that tpuc retard moderator over on TPUC who offered him this;
WARRANTCARD wrote:hes been tweeted he probably as admited defeat and cant be bothered to come,did you know on the previous tpuc forum he used his proper name,im sure of it.id like to meet him id pay his plane fayre over here and back two weeks in a hotel and id takehim for free were ever he wants to go.thts how much i like him.wc
But there again, he would have to contract to fly wouldn't he?
He could self-travel by having the ninja goat pull him sitting in a kids wagon.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wanglepin wrote: But there again, he would have to contract to fly wouldn't he?
Worse, he'd have to show real ID and go past the airport cops, don't much see it happening, now bus fare maybe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote: Worse, he'd have to show real ID and go past the airport cops,
This is an ideal time, for anyone who hasn't seen this before, to show how Rob got upset when he tried to fly without ID and WestJet would not allow him to.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 457aac758b

He threatened them with all sorts of stuff, fee schedules, the RCMP, court, reduced wages etc. etc. He even claimed to have consulted a lawyer who apparently said Rob had a case:
Well you west jet employees sure are nice and understanding. Went to court today and got some documents, spoke with a lawyer and called the RCMP with whom I have an appointment and will be swearing out an information and taking it to court. I will be serving my fee schedule on both West Jet and The Minister of Transportation and that starts at $2500 per hour. As for the John Baird and your CEO, there is a thing called the Criminal Code of Canada and it is against the law to engage in extortion. They according to my lawyer friend, are liable for accessory to extortion after the fact.
Bye now, I am going to see if I can have your Christmas bonus cut in half with my fee schedule. Incidentally, there will be more and more people coming to fly without government issued ID and they too will have fee schedules of $2500 an hour, or $60K a day. Now I know many of you children will scoff at the idea of a fee schedule, but I guarantee your lawyers are not, neither is your management and when just a few people do it, you will see a big difference in your pay checks and profit sharing dividends
But it was a typical Menardian adventure. All talk and no action.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

A beautiful dream (who wouldn't want that kind of money any time we met with minor frustration[of our own making]) Sadly, reality bites.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: This is an ideal time, for anyone who hasn't seen this before, to show how Rob got upset when he tried to fly without ID and WestJet would not allow him to.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 457aac758b

He threatened them with all sorts of stuff, fee schedules, the RCMP, court, reduced wages etc. etc. He even claimed to have consulted a lawyer who apparently said Rob had a case:
Well you west jet employees sure are nice and understanding. Went to court today and got some documents, spoke with a lawyer and called the RCMP with whom I have an appointment and will be swearing out an information and taking it to court. I will be serving my fee schedule on both West Jet and The Minister of Transportation and that starts at $2500 per hour. As for the John Baird and your CEO, there is a thing called the Criminal Code of Canada and it is against the law to engage in extortion. They according to my lawyer friend, are liable for accessory to extortion after the fact.
Bye now, I am going to see if I can have your Christmas bonus cut in half with my fee schedule. Incidentally, there will be more and more people coming to fly without government issued ID and they too will have fee schedules of $2500 an hour, or $60K a day. Now I know many of you children will scoff at the idea of a fee schedule, but I guarantee your lawyers are not, neither is your management and when just a few people do it, you will see a big difference in your pay checks and profit sharing dividends
But it was a typical Menardian adventure. All talk and no action.
Over on TPUC Menard relates another tale in which he claims to have siced the RCMP on one of his debunkers who:
. . .made the very grave mistake of sending a letter to my home, making veiled threats against me, and has been reported to the RCMP. There is now an investigation underway to identify that person, and they will be facing criminal charges in the new year for criminal harassment. When the court sees how for the last decade, for his own amusement, he has been harassing and defaming, he will pay the piper.

Watch this space!
What the heck is this? Bobby actually wants the gullibles at TPUC to believe that one of his many debunkers tracked him down and pre-internet style sent him a threatening letter, that he turned over to the RCMP which, ignoring the outstanding warrant out on him, is now doing his bidding.

And Bobby's sure this person is going to pay.

I'll say it again. . .this ole boy lies like a witless 10 year old.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Over on TPUC Menard relates another tale in which he claims to have siced the RCMP on one of his debunkers who:
. . .made the very grave mistake of sending a letter to my home, making veiled threats against me, and has been reported to the RCMP. There is now an investigation underway to identify that person, and they will be facing criminal charges in the new year for criminal harassment. When the court sees how for the last decade, for his own amusement, he has been harassing and defaming, he will pay the piper.

Watch this space!
What the heck is this? Bobby actually wants the gullibles at TPUC to believe that one of his many debunkers tracked him down and pre-internet style sent him a threatening letter, that he turned over to the RCMP which, ignoring the outstanding warrant out on him, is now doing his bidding.

And Bobby's sure this person is going to pay.

I'll say it again. . .this ole boy lies like a witless 10 year old.
One of his debunkers did track him down and, pre-internet style, sent him a letter. Me.

In May of this year Ron Usher, legal counsel for the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia, and I gave a couple of video presentations about Freemen and their court antics. It was done here in Vancouver for the Canadian Legal Education Society. I got a free lunch. I wrote it up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10605

As we all know Menard is my biggest fan and he avidly reads all my posts. So he read that discussion and had a brilliant idea. Since I'd revealed that I knew Ron Usher Menard decided to harass Ron in my place. So Menard phoned Ron at his office and gave him a barely lucid rant about how he was going to stomp all over me (figuratively) when he found out who I was. Ron said that he sounded sober although it was hard to tell. I'd known where Menard was hiding out well before it was figured out from clues in that NinjaGoat video but I hadn't broadcast it about. However I figured that since he felt so free and easy about contacting one of my acquaintances with a demented rant about me I'd contact him personally too. So I sent him a letter. Regular mail, correct address, stamped, and signed Burnaby49. This is the entire text of the letter;
Hi Rob! Just a quick hello from Burnaby49!

Glad to see you landed on your feet in such a nice spot. I had squirrels running across my yard today too. Summer at last!

I don't want to take too much of your busy time that could be better employed working on all those videos you're busy churning out. Just one very minor critical comment. The sink and those cabinets are getting a little bit stale as a backdrop. Why not turn the camera around to the "Corner Bar" blackboard and use that for your next presentation?

37 BOUL SAINT-LUC,
SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU QC
J2W 1E
Just a note to let him know that I knew where he was lurking. I mentioned squirrels because Rob had just posted on Facebook how he had squirrels running around his yard. Now if there was a threat in that it was buried pretty deep. Certainly not as overt as Rob's blast to Ron Usher how he was going to get me. But Rob is a very sensitive delicate soul. Apparently he feels free to dish it out but he can't take it and so friendly letters frighten him.

So, according to Rob, I should be getting a knock on my door from the RCMP just about the time that Clifford gets sentenced. I'm screwed because I can't see how the RCMP would refuse to act when somebody who skipped out of his own court hearing and is on the lam from an arrest warrant demands they hop to it and do his bidding because he'd got a letter about his squirrels from some anonymous guy on the internet. I'd better notify the wife and start packing.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Over at TPUC Rob explains a little about the consequences I face from the grievous threats I apparently made to him;
RE: ROB MENARD AND THE OTHER LEVEL
Postby Rob » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:46 am
Who here realizes that courts in Canada have previously ruled that ONE SINGULAR letter, sent anonymously, through regular mail, was deemed to be prima facie evidence of criminal harassment?

Wanna be charged and convicted of criminal harassment?
1) Send a letter anonymously.
2) In it speak about the interior of the targets home.
3) Mention you have shared their address with a unknown third party.

That should be more than enough for any court to conclude the actions were intended to harass.
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 1020#p7626

Not sure what he means in part three though. I had thought about giving him greetings from his old pal D'Roc but I thought I'd skipped it. Perhaps not. However I beg to differ on the "unknown third party" comment Rob, he's not unknown to me. Oh, right, you're still chasing after that poor guy who has no clue what you are talking about.

Any court Rob? Which court is your totally unsupported statement talking about? If one letter sent anonymously is evidence of criminal harassment in Canada don't just make wild unsupported statements about it, give us a citation. Your bald statement is not enough. For those with better things to do with their time than read Rob's babbling on TPUC he's making all kinds of unsupported boasts about all of his victories but when asked for proof says that he doesn't have to answer questions. Right.

Oh, and Rob, when you are rambling on about the level of harassment necessary to turn things into criminal charges can you research threatening phone calls for me? Like the one you made to Ron Usher? He was quite disturbed to be harassed at work by a ranting loon. I'm sure your RCMP buddies would be interested in that too. Particularly since you made it before I sent you the letter. I think the RCMP would be interested in my position that I was defending myself from your criminal threats.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

But what if Burnaby49 (or his person) doesn't consent to the statute against criminal harassment?

:thinking:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Burnaby49 wrote:In May of this year Ron Usher, legal counsel for the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia, and I gave a couple of video presentations about Freemen and their court antics. It was done here in Vancouver for the Canadian Legal Education Society. I got a free lunch. I wrote it up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10605
Suspicious statement. We all know there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. :lol:
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix BBCode tags
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95