Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:Here in Canada we favour the judgement of the man on the Clapham omnibus;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_man_o ... am_omnibus
From the wiki page:
Omnibus is now a rather archaic term for a public bus, but was in common use by the judiciary at the beginning of the 20th century.
Archaic? I must be getting really, really old. When I was a kid at my first school it was drummed into me to always put an apostrophe before "bus". My old teacher used to get so angry if we didn't write it as 'bus. It was the same for 'phone. I still find myself doing it sometimes.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the only thing steaming pile of BM© has to fear is his NinGerbil© exploding in his face.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I see Menard is playing his usual "two lawyers" card. It's never one, it's always two.
He is so predictable.
I feel kind of slighted. You'd think I warranted at least three lawyers. Maybe a retired judge too.
Where they Irish lawyers?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

People can't send letters anonymously with implied threats through the post without the recipient having the right to know who sent it.
Unless Burnaby or Menard are omitting part of the letter, there were clearly no threats, implied or overt, in the letter.

There's nearly 100 pages of threads discussing Menard on Quatloos, there's never been any threats made towards Menard or any other Guru.

Hell you've been sparring with Arayder close to a decade, no threats, no nothing.

You know who HAS made threats against Menard? Other Freemen like Mika over on Facebook.

We're not into threats. Our thing is watching you guys lose in court.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suppose laughing at him and not taking him seriously could be considered a threat in some whacked out dimensions, just not this one. Poor Bobby, even in denigration no one takes him seriously. Poor bunny.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby comes up with projects, propaganda campaigns, causes and imagined law suits then floats them in the freeman subculture so as to feed his need for admiration and fuel his fantasies of success, power and brilliance.

The projects never get beyond fund raising. The law suits never get anywhere. The campaigns never do anything. Despite Bobby's claim that he's about freeman style freedom and prosperity, he's really about the attention brought on by a new project, campaign or threatened law suit.

Bobby's hallow boast that he's going to sic the RCMP and the courts on Burnaby is just one more "look at me" effort by freemanary's number one attention whore. Nothing will come of it anymore than did freeman valley, the ACCP, the C3PO, the 96 fix, the WFS, the traveling circus or the several promised but never done legal actions.

Anybody want to check back in March to see if Bobby's had Burnaby locked up, or has moved on to play with another ball of string?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

why does he need the RCMP when allegedly the C3PO have the same power or greater?
notorial dissent

They'll wet themselves and run away if anyone looks at them crosseyed???? I know Bobby would if anyone challenged him. Besides, you want to run the risk of annoying Mrs Burnaby???? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Has anybody here
Seen my old friend Bobby?
Can you tell me, mmm
What cardboard box he's in?
He fleeced a lot of people
But it seems the con just goes on
He just fled, and declared a win!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:They'll wet themselves and run away if anyone looks at them crosseyed???? I know Bobby would if anyone challenged him. Besides, you want to run the risk of annoying Mrs Burnaby???? :snicker:
NOBODY wants to mess with Mrs. Burnaby49! Menard doesn't concern me much but my wife can have me scurrying for cover with a glance.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Menard posted a huge rambling on Facebook yesterday. I am not quite sure if he wrote it all himself, or lifted parts from elsewhere.
The Law and Its Perversion.

This communique is not written by a lawyer. The author has no formal training at law. You are perfectly free to reject completely for that reason alone. It is not meant to be legal advice, and is the author’s opinion only.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, is a well known truism, and can be used to actually identify what the law is and what it is not.
Statists would have you believe “The Law is whatever the judges says it is” but if that is true, how are we supposed to know what the judge is liable to say? Are we expected to read minds, or look into the future? Because if not, then ‘The Law’ is not what the judge says it is, merely because a judge said it.

If ignorance of the law is no excuse is a true statement, then the term ‘the law is whatever a judge says it is’ must be false. The law is written in our hearts, and it identifies a specific purpose and intent. That is the only reason which supports the claim that ignorance of it is no excuse. And even though there are statistically a few sociopaths out there, who will not have it properly written on their own hearts, that does to mean it is not what is written on most people hearts.

Simply put, and from a philosophical standpoint, the Law is that which is written in the hearts of men. It has been expressed innumerable times by many teachers. “Do Unto Others as you would do unto them.” “Do not do unto others as you would not want them to do unto you.” “Live and Let Live.” “What comes around goes around.” “You reap what you sow.” Expressed through out history it varies very little from a core concept, which at its heart is all about reason. The law, if boiled down, is about reason.

If one wanted to express what the prime purpose of law is, one would likely arrive after very little effort, at this: allow as many people as possible to live happy peaceful lives. That is the only lawful and reasonable purpose of law. It is not to allow one subset to lord over the rest, nor to extract wealth, nor concentrate power. If it is to be reasonable, public peace and individual happiness must be the ultimate goal.

Supporting Statutes are supposed to support and work towards this primary goal. Statutes against public intoxication, were instituted to help keep the public peace, because some idiots could not enjoy a beer in the park without breaching the public peace. That is, the action itself might not be a breach of the public peace, but has previously lead to it, so the action itself is then banned, regulated, prohibited. The problem comes when enforcement of these supporting statutes takes the form of actual breaches of the public peace. We employ people whose primary goal is to preserve and maintain the public peace, and yet these same people feel free to initiate violence, and breach the public peace, in order to enforce statutes ostensibly created to preserve and maintain it.

Since the public peace relies on an absence of conflict, and conflict is a result of one party feeling they were denied dignity which was due, actions which deny dignity are the greatest causes of breaches of the public peace. And the greatest way to deny dignity to any human being is to deny equality. And the best way to deny equality and thus dignity, is to claim the right to restrict actions by way of actually breaching the public peace, in order to stop activities that may possibly lead to a breach of the public peace. These enforcers soon learn they are above the law, and may breach the public peace and initiate violence, not due to a breach of the peace, but do to a contravention of an imposed rule, whose existence is meant to protect the public peace.

You will find this contest is all about words on paper versus what is in your heart. Those who make their living putting words on paper, interpreting those words, enforcing those words do not want you looking into your own heart for the law. They need you to ignore your heart, and accept their words without weighing them against what you find in your own heart. Admittedly it is a very dangerous path, standing against the fear mongers and word peddlers. But it is one which is far less dangerous in the long run, then choosing to not look into your heart, and refusing to stand for what you find there. In the end it is your choice. You can allow fear to guide you, and ignore you heart for what others tell you is right and wrong, or stand your ground and follow your own moral compass.

There are people will hinder discussion and a sharing of ideas through derision, mockery, demands of proof, redirecting focus, and personal attacks. They will employ every tool in the book to hinder discussion. They ask questions not for clarity, but to dispute and find fault. They seek to argue about trivialities, drawing the focus away from the larger issues. These people are generally known as trolls, and in this case they focus on forums discussing certain specific freedom and law focussed forums. Here is what some have to say about these personality types.

Two studies published in 2013 and 2014 have found that people who are identified as trolls tend to have dark personality traits and show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and machiavellianism.[1]The 2013 study suggested that there are a number of similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities and the 2014 study suggested that the noxious personality characteristics known as the "dark triad of personality" should be investigated in the analysis of trolling, and concluded that trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.” Their relevance is suggested by research linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults. The 2014 study found that trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting hot-button issues to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner. If an unfortunate person falls into their trap, trolling intensifies for further, merciless amusement. This is why novice Internet users are routinely admonished, "Do not feed the trolls!" The 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who think they are successful but who fall below their standards.
[1] Buckels, Erin E.; Trapnell, Paul D.; Paulhus, Delroy L. (2014). "Trolls Just Want to Have Fun". Personality and Individual Differences 67: 97–102. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2014.01.016. Retrieved 2014-02-20.

If you decide to follow this path, you will alienate many who are comfortable with their packaged foods, opiate sports, and comfortable lifestyle. Many will think you insane or that you are a threat to their happiness. If you decide to become a vocal activist, you will draw the attention of the nitwits who will take it upon themselves to ‘debunk’ you. What they call debunking, others would know as harassment, defamation, mockery and derision. But the funny thing is, the more they do that, the more you realize the law is what is in your heart, and for those with enough internal fortitude, it will merely strengthen their resolve. You will see their actions are unloving, unkind, and designed to deny dignity. Thinking that law is about obeying superiors, they will claim that since you no longer accept as superior to you these words smiths, or obey and pay anymore, that you no longer deserve the protection of the law, and will attack you. You will notice they will however insist upon hiding their own identity, because in their hearts they too know what they do is contrary to the law. It is a denial of equality and dignity. It is unloving and unkind.

The Freemen are a threat to the establishment, because we have learned what the law actually is. Those who act for power, control, or wealth, without love and reason, are not keeping the law, regardless of their word smithing abilities and power over the ignorant and lazy.

The law is actually really simple, children know it, but lawyers and politicians need it complicated to extract wealth and power. The violent need it convoluted to justify their violence. But neither wealth, nor violence, nor power supersede actual law. These people pervert the law.

Simply put, law is 'loving reason'.
Happy New Year everyone!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Statists would have you believe “The Law is whatever the judges says it is” but if that is true, how are we supposed to know what the judge is liable to say? Are we expected to read minds, or look into the future?
Who does Menard write that for?

Answer is obvious Menard, you're supposed to look at what judges have said in the past. So for example when multiple judges say Freeman arguments have never worked and will never work, that should be a fucking hint.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

He also put it on TPUC and managed to get his patron, WC, to remove any posts which weren't fawning in their praise.

Bobby's also writing for attention.

He alone in Quebec, away from family and his freeman rep is really bad now. He needs some facebook likes and a few dupes to say he's brilliant.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Menard wrote:
Statists would have you believe “The Law is whatever the judges says it is” but if that is true, how are we supposed to know what the judge is liable to say? Are we expected to read minds, or look into the future?
Menard also wrote re Burnaby49's letter:
I wonder what a judge will say about that, when I present his letter and swear out my information, and present reams of evidence of Burnaby admitting to harassing me and defaming me as his retirement hobby. You do realize that his endless posting about me, is strongly suggestive of an unhealthy obsession, which could easily turn into a full psychotic break, right? Certainly it is a reasonable concern. I wonder if the judge will see the sadism inherent in the letter that both lawyers I showed it to did. I wonder if the judge will find his obsession with me 'weird' and concerning. I wonder if there is any judge out there stupid enough to accept Burnaby's claim that he only wanted to discuss squirrels, and that his failure to put any return address, or include his real name was merely an oversight on his part. Or that he couldn't do so on the internet using email or his forum. He can look forward to explaining to a judge why it was not harassment, or at least recklessness concerning whether I felt harassed.
By his own definition Menard is a statist.
Ta dah!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Maybe it's just me, but that seems to be too coherent and lucid, albeit totally wrong, to have come out of Bobby's addled mind. Now him lifting it from someone else, that I could see and get behind, but him coming up with it all himself, I have problems with.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well at least I've been upgraded (I think) from internet terrorist to an unloving and unkind nitwit. That has to be a step up.
If you decide to become a vocal activist, you will draw the attention of the nitwits who will take it upon themselves to ‘debunk’ you. What they call debunking, others would know as harassment, defamation, mockery and derision. But the funny thing is, the more they do that, the more you realize the law is what is in your heart, and for those with enough internal fortitude, it will merely strengthen their resolve. You will see their actions are unloving, unkind, and designed to deny dignity. Thinking that law is about obeying superiors, they will claim that since you no longer accept as superior to you these words smiths, or obey and pay anymore, that you no longer deserve the protection of the law, and will attack you. You will notice they will however insist upon hiding their own identity, because in their hearts they too know what they do is contrary to the law. It is a denial of equality and dignity. It is unloving and unkind.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Well at least I've been upgraded (I think) from internet terrorist to an unloving and unkind nitwit. That has to be a step up.
Yes, but you are apparently also responsible for keeping Menard stuck in his delusion. Your constant debunking and harassment is just misleading him into thinking he must be right:
What they call debunking, others would know as harassment, defamation, mockery and derision. But the funny thing is, the more they do that, the more you realize the law is what is in your heart, and for those with enough internal fortitude, it will merely strengthen their resolve.
I wonder what you have to say for yourself, Mr. Burnaby49. Have you no shame? Do we need to tell Mrs Burnaby49 about this so she can grab you by the ear and return you to the straight and narrow?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I wonder what you have to say for yourself, Mr. Burnaby49. Have you no shame? Do we need to tell Mrs Burnaby49 about this so she can grab you by the ear and return you to the straight and narrow?
Now there's a threat that carries some weight! Straight outright criminal harassment. Expect the RCMP at your door momentarily. Well, sometime. Maybe in the new year after they are done with me.

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

(Slightly off topic)

During my once in a while Google search for "freeman on the land", I found this posted on Yahoo answers 11 hours ago:

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 731AABHz13
How do I become a freeman on the land?
There are no responses yet. Anyone want to respond? :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

How do I become a freeman on the land?
Answer: The path to Freemanry is like the path to Nirvana - each individual must find their own way. For some, this means drinking wood alcohol or antifreeze; for others it might be having portions of their brain surgically removed. Still, for the majority of Freemen, it seems to boil down to (a) giving away or losing all of your money as quickly as possible (b) getting yourself into trouble with the law every chance you get, and (c) doing something that is even more stupid than the previous freeman did.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff