Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by notorial dissent »

Based on what I've seen, I don't think the Hums are that bright. Bobby is just going to soak them for what he can get and lead them further down the garden path to destruction. Although I really do think they are more in line with the ones the Parasite has been helping to doom. I do think they're too dumb to get the boatload of hints the judge was giving them. The You're "not doing it very well" one though was just priceless, and should have been the wake up call, and wasn't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

arayder wrote:Considering Menard's record of phony stories, including his Irish lawyer lie and his misrepresentation of his 2014 arrest for impersonating a peace officer, one has to question the voracity of this tale.
I would never question the "voracity" of the tale. "Veracity", on the other hand.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
arayder wrote:Considering Menard's record of phony stories, including his Irish lawyer lie and his misrepresentation of his 2014 arrest for impersonating a peace officer, one has to question the voracity of this tale.
I would never question the "voracity" of the tale. "Veracity", on the other hand.
I hate that spell check stuff. I use it badly. Once the little red line goes away I figure I must have it right and I go on.

Voracity is about wanting to eat a big ole plate of fries. Vora City is also a community in central america which is populated by obese people, not the confused with Obe City, the town in Utah.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

arayder wrote:I hate that spell check stuff. I use it badly. Once the little red line goes away I figure I must have it right and I go on.
No offense intended.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
arayder wrote:I hate that spell check stuff. I use it badly. Once the little red line goes away I figure I must have it right and I go on.
No offense intended.
None taken.
ComfySlippers
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by ComfySlippers »

Someone should point BoBBy's potential victims to:

Sovereign Citizen Training for Law Enforcement
by Florida Sheriffs on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/ALPs_n0WQaY

It's a new(ish) training video for and by Police Officers.

BoBBy does a cameo at 12:22
___
Sincerely and without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity,
Comfy: of the Family Slippers
Footwear-On-The-Loungefloor

___
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ComfySlippers wrote:Someone should point BoBBy's potential victims to:

Sovereign Citizen Training for Law Enforcement
by Florida Sheriffs on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/ALPs_n0WQaY

It's a new(ish) training video for and by Police Officers.

BoBBy does a cameo at 12:22

And Bobby's a star in a new academic article just published in the March edition of the Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law. The article's main focus is on how OPCA types are attacking the Canadian legal system and Menard's various past antics are used as examples. Examples of OPCA failures of course.
(b) What do OPCA Gurus Teach?

OPCA gurus teach a spectrum of responses to what is (incorrectly) perceived as unauthorized action by police, courts, lawyers, government actors, and other institutions. This review will focus on Freeman-on-the-Land guru Robert Arthur Menard. Menard is a suitable representative Canadian guru for several reasons:
The article gives five reasons why Rob's failed concepts serve as the prototype for an analysis of OPCA gibberish. This one gives him his due as the creator of all of this nonsense;
2. Menard is effectively the sole creator of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement. His ideas are therefore highly relevant and influential.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:
2. Menard is effectively the sole creator of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement. His ideas are therefore highly relevant and influential.
This is going to really stroke his ego
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
This is going to really stroke his ego
Not when he reads the article.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Menard is back at it again ...

The Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpmu2lVYl4

ENJOY !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

At least he's changed his shirt.

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

My, my there is going to be a free lunch !

I think what is funny how his weird theory fails and he doesn't appear to realize it.

I find it very Menardish that he again tries to get other to do something he know he himself cannot do.

lol
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once read the theory that Nigerian scammers deliberately make their opening pitch totally ludicrous (I am the helpless widow of a Nigerian government official and need your help to get his millions) to essentially cull out anyone with any sense. They send out tens of thousands of their scam emails and they don't want to waste time dealing with responders who have the minimum of sense and intelligence to eventually figure out that's it's a scam.

The first two minutes of Rob's video fit right into that hypothesis. It is just outright garbage, makes no sense at all, and does not connect in any manner whatever with how the money supply is actually created. Essentially he is beating the drum on the totally discredited belief that you personally create money by signing a promissory note. So anyone who gets past the first two minutes and thinks Rob is on to something are the target audience that Rob is actually aiming at. Everybody else is irrelevant.

He must be broke and desperate if he's hauling this old chestnut down from the attic again. His third time around with it I believe. At least he can regale prospects with success stories from the first two times he promoted this.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Oh no, COMER arguments again..... although I love the "3rd X Charm" productions.

Mr Menard, your mathematic "impossibility" assumes that the interest that you say is "never created" doesn't return into the system. Banks have employees who work. Those workers get wages. Those wages are generated by bank fees such as interest. The bank employees spend those wages on things like food, shelter, luxury yachts, etc. The interest returns into the system and is used to pay the original debts.

14:50:
Menard has a new title: Wing nut Moocher.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Please Mr. Menard, make the trip back to BC and do your dine and wait-for-cops-to-arrest-you in a Lower mainland restaurant. It would make Burnaby so happy to be able to meet you in person as he writes notes in your court case.

Edit: Should we do a kickstarter? What's a bus ticket to BC and pair of clean underwear cost?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Please Mr. Menard, make the trip back to BC and do your dine and wait-for-cops-to-arrest-you in a Lower mainland restaurant. It would make Burnaby so happy to be able to meet you in person as he writes notes in your court case.

Edit: Should we do a kickstarter? What's a bus ticket to BC and pair of clean underwear cost?
Stop it LordEd. JUST STOP IT! It's cruel to bait me with comments like that knowing that it will never happen. Rob's just too big and important now to play children's games like the Dine and Dash or not paying for his transit ticket.

And, who knows, he may be in Vancouver right now. He's been very cagey about his current location, unlike his stay at his Quebec hideout where he couldn't stop broadcasting his location. One day, in the summer, I may be walking down a Vancouver sidewalk and see Rob back at his old occupation of street comedian.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Is it possible Bobby wants to create an instant clientele for his phony legal advice? Image a few freemen trying Menard's method and then paying him a few hundred dollars for legal advice when they get hauled into court.

Is this the same scam he's pulling on the Hums?
Last edited by arayder on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Please Mr. Menard, make the trip back to BC and do your dine and wait-for-cops-to-arrest-you in a Lower mainland restaurant. It would make Burnaby so happy to be able to meet you in person as he writes notes in your court case.

The people Bobby's asking to put their butts on the line by doing a dine and dash should ask what happened to the thousands of dollars paid him in the last two versions of the ACCP.

Bobby says he has succesfully used the ACCP three times. But the fact is he's admitted to have set up an "escrow account" to pay restauranteurs if his ACCP method was rejected. That's right, Bobby said he had a fund to pay the Cactus Club after he failed to pay the bill. It's no wonder the BC authorities declined to prosecute Bobby!

He paid the bill!

It's a three card monte scam, freemen!

Bobby goes on in the video to say he used the ACCP two other times. And, repeating his lawyer lie, he says an unnamed lawyer told him he was in the right!

Like I always say. . .Bobby lies like a witless 10 year old!
Last edited by arayder on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ComfySlippers
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by ComfySlippers »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Menard is back at it again ...
Oh dear. That old chestnut.
:beatinghorse:

This is why I love BaLLoON-BoY BoBBy so much.
He truly doesn't have the intelligence or skill to be bothered to make up a new scam.
His ACCP rubbish was one of my favourites. A big box of stupids wrapped up in stupid.
And it's a little over four years old! (This is important...)

Twitter 13 March 2012:
https://youtu.be/TyQSEcdY6Mc

His websites for ACCP disappeared shortly after it was pointed out to his "friend" that BoBBy was a conman.

WayBack Machine 17 March 2012:
http://web.archive.org/web/201203170449 ... hasers.ca/
Are you a consumer?
Do you make purchases of things in support of your Life, such as food, shelter, haircuts...?
Hmmm... then this may interest you. Check back soon!
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THE CONSUMER PURCHASE UNTIL A FRAMEWORK HAS BEEN LAID
WayBack Machine 28 May 2013:
http://web.archive.org/web/201305280320 ... hasers.ca/
Lots of stock images and gibberish.
Note: We cannot respond to individual requests for more information.
This is how it looked until....

WayBack Machine 17 December 2014:
http://web.archive.org/web/201412170209 ... edpage.cgi
Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended for exceeding account resource limits.
Please contact the web admin.
....So it seems I've missed the ACCP's Fourth Birthday by a few days:
Happy Birthday, BaLLoON-BoY BoBBy!
___
Sincerely and without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity,
Comfy: of the Family Slippers
Footwear-On-The-Loungefloor

___
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: The first two minutes of Rob's video fit right into that hypothesis. It is just outright garbage, makes no sense at all, and does not connect in any manner whatever with how the money supply is actually created. Essentially he is beating the drum on the totally discredited belief that you personally create money by signing a promissory note.
it must be killing him to see what the other turd, PoO, is pulling off in the UK.

Dokey Fight Club: Steaming Pile of BM© v PoO