Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

Oh dear, somebody's going to throw a tantrum and start a witch hunt again...
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

arayder wrote:Read 'em weep, Bobby.
Austin Rayder <*************>
To: ********@restaurantscanada.org,********@restaurantscanada.org, *********@restaurantscanada.org

Dear Restaurants Canada,

I want to take this opportunity to inform you of an effort being made to cheat Canadian restaurants out of meal checks.

An individual by the name of Robert A. Menard is proposing to recruit a thousand "freemen on the land" to run up bills at Canadian resturants and attempt to pay those bills using only their signatures as payment.

Mr. Menard is the leader of the freeman on the land movement in Canada. He and the members of his cult believe they are not subject to the rule of Canadian law.

Mr. Menard has convinced himself and his followers that they can create their own money out of thin air by signing worthless self-make consumer notes. These bogus notes will, according to Mr. Menard's plan, be submitted as payment at Canadian restaurants after freemen have consumed their meals.

You can see Mr. Menard explaining his plan in this YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpmu2l ... tml5=False

Mr. Menard has already unsuccessfully attempted this illegal ploy at a Cactus Club restaurant in North Burnaby, Vancouver and was warned by local authorities not to attempt such theft again.

Mr. Menard is well aware of the illegality of his consumer notes!

You should also be aware that there is an outstanding warrant out on Mr. Menard for failure to appear in a Toronto court regarding a charge of impersonating a peace officer!

I urge you to alert your member restaurants.

-Austin Rayder
Outstanding, a needed and excellent action. Congrats

Does Canada have a consumer fraud department or ministry?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

LordEd wrote:Oh dear, somebody's going to throw a tantrum and start a witch hunt again...
someone needs to go change his diaper. he may have soiled it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... dent/index

Unless this site is fake of course.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just back from a very busy Quatloosian day. Three separate court hearings in one day and I spent lunchtime, the only break I got, at the Federal Court of Canada registry trying to find out why Lovey Cridge lost a Tax Court appeal. Then I went pubbing and got drunk.

So I'm home at 12:04AM, beer befuddled, to answer this question.
Would there be anything untoward about posting that article here in its entirety?
Yes. I contacted the author to ask him exactly that question. It is strictly copyrighted so, while I could post it with probably little consequence to myself, I'm not going to touch it. Burnaby49 respects the law. Same with my three court hearings today. All under publication bans. But I'm writing them up and once the trials are over I'll report them here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Another posting just for Rob. If you want to read the article just go to any library that subscribes to Westlaw. Ask them to find the March edition of the Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law and sit down and enjoy being the centre of attention again. I spoke to two Crown Counsels this morning who'd already read it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Burnaby49 wrote:Another posting just for Rob. If you want to read the article just go to any library that subscribes to Westlaw. Ask them to find the March edition of the Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law and sit down and enjoy being the centre of attention again. I spoke to two Crown Counsels this morning who'd already read it.
I went to my local library and did exactly that. It's a dandy of an article and it looks like the same author wrote up a piece on the history of OPCA in Canada. Need to get my hands on that one.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:Another posting just for Rob. If you want to read the article just go to any library.........
Whoah! Hang on a minute. What are you doing? You are encouraging a FOTL to go freeloading. A FOTL using services that are funded by society? What are you thinking of?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Another posting just for Rob. If you want to read the article just go to any library.........
Whoah! Hang on a minute. What are you doing? You are encouraging a FOTL to go freeloading. A FOTL using services that are funded by society? What are you thinking of?
not only that but expecting him to read.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Well, it will be a bit of a challenge, they'll first have to find the library since they probably haven't been in one in years, if ever, then they'll have to abide by the library's rules, something they have proven they aren't good at, and then they'll actually have to really find something on the internet that isn't handed to them or spoon fed, and then as someone pointed out, there is the actual reading part, parsing all those big words and properly written sentences may well be the deal breaker, and let's not even get in to comprehension, we know that is going to be a challenge and major stumbling block.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

In the past any attention gained by freemen on the part of law enforcement and the courts was spun into the fantasy they have the powers that be worried.

But the fact is the cops and the courts have pretty well figured out how to deal with freemen and their gurus.

The speed with which the judge dealt with the Hums, who served as Menard's proxies, is just the most recent example of the quick dispatch of freeman nonsense.

Dean's in jail. Menard's in hiding. Belanger has descended into poverty and insanity. Kate of Gaia's gone new aged crazy.

And yet society is said to be trembling before the greatness of freeman gurus. . .not.
notorial dissent

Pointing and laughing, snickering uncontrollably a lot, yeah, trembling, not so much, unless it is from exhaustion from laughing at them so hard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Show some generosity. The author has essentially strip-mined Bobby's past to use him as an example. The paper would seem incomplete without his involuntary participation. So he's entitled to at least a free read.

erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

LordEd wrote:http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... dent/index

Unless this site is fake of course.
Your link was missing a part, the "-eng.htm".

Correct link is http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... ex-eng.htm
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Menard is back at it again ...

The Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpmu2lVYl4

ENJOY !!!
That's interesting. Youtube policies prohibit ". . .false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content."

I think telling people they can make their own money and try to use it to pay for meals, thereby ripping off restaurants, meets the definition.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard is stuck in a rut. He's trapped in the promise stage of his self-promotional routine.

While the rest of the world comprehends and does, poor Bobby can do no more than tell the ignorant and confused the lie that he can guide them to a life of free thinking and being.

Of course Menard never gets any of his minions to that state of being.

Freeman valley, the ACCP and the C3PO were nothing more that fantasies sold to those needing a place to be, money and safety. They were/are empty promises made by a shyster with no place to be, no wealth and no way to be safe except to run.

Unable to do Bobby is trapped in the false excitement of the promise stage of a movement that's already past him by.

It's the same pitch over and over. . .Bobby says the man has his boot heel on your neck, but if you think like him you can be free. . . all you need do is buy a packet of his materials.
notorial dissent

Calling what Bobby is in a rut is kind of on par with calling the Grand Canyon a depression. I mean really.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard is showing us just how manipulative he can be. His most recent "projects" have build in explanations for their failure, as well as cover ups of the reality that Bobby did nothing to get the efforts moving. Neither will any money Bobby made off the deals be mentioned.

Bobby claimed that the January 2015 attempt to revitalize the ACCP was his private business and as such he says doesn't have to talk about the project's utter lack of progress. Freemen would be shocked if they knew just how pathetic were Menard's efforts get buy in by the banks and businesses. Bobby is careful not to talk about where the non-refundable ACCP membership money went.

When Bobby's efforts to help the Hums turn out to be ineffective it will be the fault of freemen who failed to donate and the courts who Bobby will say railroaded the family over speeding ticket issued while Jessica was "traveling". No mention will be made of whether any gofundme money given the Hums ended buying legal advice from Bobby.

The radio show that never got done will be called a show business deal gone bad. Anyone who paid Bobby for legal advice about it will be told they have to accept the risks of the show business world.

The failure of the latest version of the ACCP will be blamed on the freemen who failed to step up and help Bobby overwhelm the system with a thousand eat and cheats. It won't be mentioned that any freemen foolish enough to try the ACCP eat and cheat might buy a packet from Bobby explaining what to say and do when the cops show up.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

The Nazification of Freemmanism: Part II

Post by arayder »

It appears that Robert Menard, the absentee land lord/Director of the World Freeman Society has yet again let go of the leash on his cite administrator's neck.

On the morning of May 1. 2016 Patrick, Menard's Nazi apologist cite administrator has posted another handful of anti-Semitic articles. See: http://worldfreemansociety.org

This isn't new territory for Menard and his minion, Patrick.

In 2013 Menard and Patrick were taken to task for their pathetic attempt to minimize Nazi anti-Semitism and mass murder. See: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=267530

Since their outing as Nazi apologists Bobby and Patty have partnered with the shamelessly xenophobic The Peoples United Community, whose TPUC Forum they have used to try to paper over their Nazi apologist philosophy.
bmxninja357

Re: The Nazification of Freemmanism: Part II

Post by bmxninja357 »

arayder wrote:It appears that Robert Menard, the absentee land lord/Director of the World Freeman Society has yet again let go of the leash on his cite administrator's neck.

On the morning of May 1. 2016 Patrick, Menard's Nazi apologist cite administrator has posted another handful of anti-Semitic articles. See: http://worldfreemansociety.org

This isn't new territory for Menard and his minion, Patrick.
OK I have to point out that the stuff that appears on this page looks as if it just comes from assorted freedom type news feeds and posts itself. So you get the good with the bad. And both Patric and rob have stood behind me for suspending posters for anti semitism. I have not known either one to harbor anti semitism in a "I hate the jew" kind of way. And I have never seen rob profess any type of racism.

There are many in this world who agree with much of hitless politics but don't cater to the anti Jewish part.

Don't mean to disturb sit but I have to say something if I know better.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....