Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:If he can give the ninja goat a phone holder and a finger he could have an auto Pokemon player.

Huge market and some have more money than brains. Better than his usual audience of stupid, desperate and broke.
For the life of me I can't figure out why Bobby doesn't just grow up.

He could get a job. He'd be forced to get off the couch and stay sober enough to do the work. He might loose some weight. His newest roomies would probably love to have him out of the house for few hours every day. . .and if he cleaned up his bunk/couch/room and the part of the bathroom he's befouled he'd get some real world "likes".

He could even chip in on the Moose Heads on Friday!

He'd still have time to fiddle fart around with his freeman theories and with a little cash in his pocket he wouldn't be forced to come up with such desperate and absurd money making scams.

My guess is that the Duke of the Dysfunctional, having told his freeman-lite buddies that a SIN and payroll tax deductions are statist/conventional, can't very well turn around and put on a little Tim Horton's hat every day. Its a safe bet the Bobby's Dean Clifford style fantasy of being a skilled construction worker (in Bobby's case a pebble dasher) went up in smoke when he realized that no company or boss wants a fat, layabout 53 year-old novice who spouts freeman BS at the very sight of a rule or regulation!

Failing all that, if Bobby was the freeman-man he claims to be he'd quit playing around and force the issue of the ACCP and his "security of the person" account and at least be a man of his convictions! He can sell ACCP accounts to his marks and promise "security of the person" riches but he won't lift a finger make either theory work for himself.

What an F-ing hypoctite!
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

In any case, he's not really doing much of note or relevance. Personally I think his relevance is fairly low in the current freeman hierarchy.

I think if you weren't watching him, he'd fade even further from attention. That would be the real victory.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm still trying to figure out what marketable skill he'd have, there isn't much/any call for couch potato or drunken sot these days and that pretty well limits his repertoire unless you count making drunken utubies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LordEd wrote:In any case, he's not really doing much of note or relevance. Personally I think his relevance is fairly low in the current freeman hierarchy.

I think if you weren't watching him, he'd fade even further from attention. That would be the real victory.
So what is the perceived "Freeman" Hierarchy then?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:In any case, he's not really doing much of note or relevance. Personally I think his relevance is fairly low in the current freeman hierarchy.

Generally I agree with you about Bobby's significance in the world.

However, he does periodically attempt to sell worthless advice to freeman wannabes.

As I am sure you recall, last year he attempted to sell several thousands of dollars worth of ACCP memberships and dues. One of the debunker/sleuths here got a hold of the comments from the ACCP group's private Facebook group which indicated several people promising to join and serve in administrative roles. We don't know how much Bobby took the group for.

Since then Bobby has been quietly selling legal advice to individuals and has recently started a more structured legal advice service. He also is offering to sell lectures.

We don't know exactly how many gullible people Bobby rips off with this stuff. But my goal is to keep potential victims of Bobby's scams informed as to his life long history of failure and deciept

-----------
Coward Clock: It has been 43 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Steaming Pile will not be pleased:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_vKl_AeUE
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

pigpot wrote:So what is the perceived "Freeman" Hierarchy then?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

pigpot wrote:

So what is the perceived "Freeman" Hierarchy then?
Purported-self gurus, wannabe and pretend gurus, acolytes, and the suckers who follow them and give them money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I find it ironic that freeman gurus want so badly to maintain the status quo of their subculture which classifies it members according to their ability to sling BS. These gurus love thinking up half baked legal theories and pontificating to the adoring underlings of the movement.

The irony is, of course, that the freeman line is that everybody is equal and revolutionary change is in order.

The reality is that freemanism has become one of the most statist, controlling movements around today. When the elites of freemanary aren't busy censoring free speech on their forums and Facebook pages they are making veiled threats of violence against their debunkers.

Joe Stalin would be proud!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A sad tale at the World Freeman Society;
I am new to this forum, but not to the freeman or truthseeking movement. I have been awake about 7 years now, and overstand why things are the way that they are in this world. I know we are ruled by an ancient sun worshipping dog-priesthood that use their monetary system and the color of law to make us their pets...I mean slaves.....mostly by our own consent.

Also, I am an American by birth and lived in Canada off the grid for four years in a self sufficent lifestyle until i got into an auto accident and a prick cop kidnapped me and customs kicked me out....ouch. I was given a one year exclusion order from re entering Canada, but now I have to submit rehabilitation paperwork, pay a fee and beg to come back. Dont you just love this system that destroys our lives? I lost thousands of dollars worth of tools, equipment, a girlfriend and 4 years of my life...in one fell swoop.

Any way, I have found myself in a legal situation here in america. I was arrested for reckless driving and i have court next month. I have not made a plea yet.

I do not want this to go on my record because i am applying for rehabilitation in canada l, so i can return and i cant have this on my record.

Any advice would be appreciated. I am also going to start a thread on my case in the main forum. Thanks guys.
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/20- ... gal-advice

And what's the best advice they can give?
Go too front page worldfreemansociety.org/
contact robmenard63@gmail.com

Legal advice from Rob! Good luck with that!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Fool's already down a well, and now he wants help getting deeper. Sounds like learning to drive would be a good start. Bet he also neglected to mention no license or insurance either.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:A sad tale at the World Freeman Society;
. . .I am also going to start a thread on my case in the main forum. Thanks guys.[/q

And what's the best advice they can give?
Go too front page worldfreemansociety.org/
contact robmenard63@gmail.com

Burnaby49 wrote:Legal advice from Rob! Good luck with that!
Okay, Bobby, let's get this one on the record. Bo2020 is on your forum asking for help. This is a test case for your new legal advice service!

You gonna' step up to the plate?

Let's get a case name and number for poor ole Bo2020 and see what you can do! Please don't tell us this is a private matter, 'cause Bo2020 has made it public and in case you haven't noticed the courts are open to the public. Don't try to sock puppet the case on your forum. Let's get solid documentation!

How's it gonna' to look if somebody comes to you and asks for help only to have you hide your inaction and ineptitude?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

first off, what is 'rehabilitation in canada l'?
next, let's assume jr has no points on his license. I believe in NJ (don't know other States or where he's from), reckless is a 4 pt on license and a fine.
what the hell does that have to do with getting into 'canada l'?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote:first off, what is 'rehabilitation in canada l'?
next, let's assume jr has no points on his license. I believe in NJ (don't know other States or where he's from), reckless is a 4 pt on license and a fine.
what the hell does that have to do with getting into 'canada l'?
Since he's not a citizen and has been kicked out once I assume he has to have a spotless record to get back in. These explain what rehabilitation is all about;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... ehabil.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... 12ETOC.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... tation.asp

which indicates that he hasn't been telling the whole story to his Freeman buddies. He's apparently been convicted of a criminal act and has to prove he's no longer the guy he was back then. In this context reckless driving, a fairly minor offense, might be enough to squelch any chance of him getting back into Canada. I hope so, we have enough lunatic ex-criminals as it is. We certainly don't need guys who believe this;
I know we are ruled by an ancient sun worshipping dog-priesthood that use their monetary system and the color of law to make us their pets...I mean slaves.....mostly by our own consent.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bo2020 wrecked his car, spent time in jail, lost his girl and his tools! Why is this beginning to sound like a country song?

------------
Coward Clock: It has been 44 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bo2020 wrecked his car, spent time in jail, lost his girl and his tools! Why is this beginning to sound like a country song?
He hasn't yet lamented how tonight the bottle let him down.

notorial dissent

Since we are dealing with what appears to be a classic fotl, I'm betting that there is a GREAT deal more to this sad saga than he has let one, like DUI, or the equivalent, charges, and almost certainly a few other little legal peccadilloes he has neglected to mention. When the reach a certain point they just can' t seem to actually tell the truth about anything, and it certainly looks like this one is there judging by how he self describes.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

If he's convicted, he won't be deemed rehabilitated and will be denied entry to Canada. We certainly don't need this waste of space sneaking back here. We have enough of this type homegrown already here.
He was obviously flaunting our laws and peaceful society by driving without insurance and causing an accident.
Thanks for making all our insurance rates go up freeloader.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote:
And having to shoot his faithful dog. And not knowing his Daddy because of his tragic early death.

Short odds on him not having told the girlfriend that he wasn't a Canadian citizen, and getting kicked out when she realised he was having to go back to the US and wasn't coming back for a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0xQciTxuRs
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self