Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Robert Menard

Post by littleFred »

From his own account, Rob has supplied overwhelming evidence that he has claimed to be a peace officer. He would have great difficulty denying it now. And he's probably wound up enough people who no longer seem him as a harmless joke. I see three avenues open to him:

1. Use his stunning brilliance to persuade the court that he is, in reality, a peace officer.

2. Plead guilty through reason of stupidity or insanity or something.

3. Hide.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Perhaps Menard was working for RCMP the whole time spreading misinformation to the masses to get a bunch of Freemen thrown in jail.

He was a peace officer the whole time!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We've discussed Rob's ACCP plan but just in broad brushstrokes. I've never actually provided any information on how followers of this discussion can get in on the deal. I'm sure a lot of you, after reading here about how Menard can guarantee you $2,500 a month of risk free debit card payments for the paltry sum of $250 a month (plus service charges and a slight shipping and handling fee) have asked yourselves "What a Fantastic Deal! My money problems are solved! But How do I sign up?"

Well I'm here to help you with that. The link below is to a blank copy of an authentic ACCP Sponsorship Agreement, a Membership Application Form, and a Membership Agreement! Just print it out, fill it out, and you are good to go. Because of temporary issues Rob seems to be having with providing a current mailing address I suggest you wander over to his Facebook page and ask him directly.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/kpqc4j6v2 ... ntract.pdf
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that is a sensible split as the foibles of Bobby is basically one topic, and his actual scamming another, and ACCP is definitely a separate topic, or has the possibility to become one if he continues.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

The last page has:
10. The Member agrees to invest $75 per month disbursed quarterly by them to other members not directly related to them.
What is that all about? Does the Member decides who receives this bounty? I suppose Rob picks the lucky recipients. Why else would members pay each other? Does Rob have some explanation of this clause?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

littleFred wrote:The last page has:
10. The Member agrees to invest $75 per month disbursed quarterly by them to other members not directly related to them.
What is that all about? Does the Member decides who receives this bounty? I suppose Rob picks the lucky recipients. Why else would members pay each other? Does Rob have some explanation of this clause?
OK that's it for you. You had your chance but after those questions don't bother to apply. Rob doesn't have the time to deal with skeptics who don't recognize a great deal when it is staring them in the face.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Darn it, I was hoping to get the UK franchise on the scheme. I'm sure Rob would let me have it for, say, 10% of the £250 monthly subs.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:An announcement to posters and followers of this discussion. Wserra has suggested that I break this discussion up. It is getting too big and unwieldy. Good idea so I plan to split it into two discussions, the current one and the new one starting with LordEd's post of January 05, 2015;

by LordEd » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Randomly went to menard's facebook and it seems he's working to further the truth of the exchange actout of money and hungry again.

Canadians interested in joining the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers and leveraging $250 into $2500 every month please contact me for details. Thank you.
LordEd's post was the first mention of the revival of the ACCP scam. This seems like a good break point since this was immediately followed by Rob's Federal Court of Canada filing of his moronic Statement of Claim and the uncovering of his criminal charges. Interest in this discussion was languishing before that posting but now Menard is the center of attention! Things are finally happening in Rob's life!

I plan to call the new discussion;

Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)
I actually managed to split Menard in two (metaphorically) without losing either portion of the split discussion. The posts in the prior discussion are way back on page 2 of the Canadian Sovereign forum because, as far as Quatloos knows, the last posting on that discussion was on October 20, 2014. Since the first posting on this discussion was January 05, 2015 there was more than two months with nothing posted about Rob at all. Then he tried to revive the ACCP scam and caught our attention.

LordEd

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

So is this for his personation charges or accp? He's on the lamb for personation.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:So is this for his personation charges or accp? He's on the lamb for personation.
I didn't split the original Menard discussion by topic. I did it chronologically so this discussion is about everything that happened to Menard after January 5, 2015, ACCP, personation, Federal Court filing, Menard on the run, whatever. I picked your post as the break because it started the ball rolling again after the discussion had spent the winter in hibernation.

There have been 111 postings in the nine weeks or so covered by this discussion and 260 posts in the four and a third years covered in the prior discussion.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Got it.

Menard is quiet these days. Silence on the lamb. I suppose by not refuting your evidence and story he is acknowledging it
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I suppose by not refuting your evidence and story he is acknowledging it
Under UCC he had 3 days to reply and didn't. He now owes Burnaby five quintrillion dollars payable in gold bullion.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Got it.

Menard is quiet these days. Silence on the lamb. I suppose by not refuting your evidence and story he is acknowledging it
"Silence on the lamb"? You and ninja are skating on the edge. I'm putting you both on Double Secret Probation.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LordEd wrote:Silence on the lamb.
Leave Scotsmen out of this.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Is this a violation of my secret probation? https://youtu.be/qxDJMn-534Y
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Standards are declining. Things that were once done with some care and attention are now just shoddily thrown together. For an example see these documents;

Membership Application

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6o69c2gpg ... eement.pdf

Brochure

http://www.mediafire.com/view/2z6idrryt ... ochure.pdf

Provider Agreement

http://www.mediafire.com/view/1bd03hkcd ... eement.pdf

These were Rob's ACCP documents from the previous scam, back in the day when he cared about presentation and details.

The old ACCP website is down but can still be viewed on Wayback Machine;

https://web.archive.org/web/20130528032 ... hasers.ca/

Compare these to the documents Rob has coughed up for the current scam. Talk about a drastic drop in standards. That coloured brochure had elegance and flair. The new documents seemed to have been banged out in a few hours using Microsoft Word. Just sad.

I'll try and be generous. I think he's getting desperate. Even if I hadn't posted on his charges and put up his court documents the information had to come out eventually. That would have exposed his ill-advised videos as total lies. The fact that the great Rob Menard was facing four charges for personating a peace officer after his long career promoting the 3CPO's and encouraging others, such as the Nanaimo three, to do the same would have been the last nail in his coffin. So what little credibility he had left was going to be demolished no matter how hard he fought to keep the charges secret.

So he decided to try for one last cash grab. But with everything about to crash down around him he didn't have the time for any real planning so he cobbled together some documents and threw them out there. Then, as I've said, events overtook him. Kent Barrett blew Rob's attempt at secrecy out the window and we grabbed hold of the story. News of his criminal charges was revealed here and then the actual court documents were posted. He was already on the run from an arrest warrant and he now seems to be in hiding.

The way I've written that it almost sounds like a plot for a Greek tragedy. A great hero brought down by hubris and his own flawed nature. But this isn't Oedipus we are discussing, just the Freedom Pickle, so I'll compare his story to a clown circus instead.

Rob, I know you read this so I have a suggestion for you. I've gone over the old and new documents in detail. There is no prohibition against using the ACCP debit card for general legal services. Services such as dental, medical, chiropractors, massage and physical therapy are covered. Legal services can be considered in the same category. So why not issue yourself some ACCP debit cards and pay Mandeep Singh Saggi using that? No doubt he'd be happy to accept it.

You seem to prohibit using the card for illegal acts;

"Things not subject to being an item of trade i.e. illicit drugs, human beings, prostitution, gambling"

But surely that doesn't apply to you 3CPO status. That's clearly legit!

The only specific comment on legal help is this prohibition;

"Things of no value or which are not consumed and can be reused or resold i.e. a lawyers legal advice"

I don't think that your retaining a lawyer to fight a repressive state against trumped-up charges trying to silence one brave resounding voice for freedom can be considered to be included in that. No need to thank me Rob, always glad to help!

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I'll try and be generous. I think he's getting desperate. Even if I hadn't posted on his charges and put up his court documents the information had to come out eventually. That would have exposed his ill-advised videos as total lies. The fact that the great Rob Menard was facing four charges for personating a peace officer after his long career promoting the 3CPO's and encouraging others, such as the Nanaimo three, to do the same would have been the last nail in his coffin. So what little credibility he had left was going to be demolished no matter how hard he fought to keep the charges secret.

So he decided to try for one last cash grab. But with everything about to crash down around him he didn't have the time for any real planning so he cobbled together some documents and threw them out there. Then, as I've said, events overtook him. Kent Barrett blew Rob's attempt at secrecy out the window and we grabbed hold of the story. News of his criminal charges was revealed here and then the actual court documents were posted. He was already on the run from an arrest warrant and he now seems to be in hiding.

The way I've written that it almost sounds like a plot for a Greek tragedy. A great hero brought down by hubris and his own flawed nature. But this isn't Oedipus we are discussing, just the Freedom Pickle, so I'll compare his story to a clown circus instead.

Yeah, the great Menard who once told tall tales of waving traffic cops by, talking down beat cops and putting the fear of God into courthouse security officers is now on the run from the cops.

This what happens when a narcissistic personality meets reality.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 56 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If we really wanted to be assholes, we'd check who owns the address he listed in the court documents to see who he's squatting with.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

7. Participating locations only. Offers may vary. Some restrictions apply. Check in-store for details or check out specific providers at www.consumerpurchasers.ca
The website consumerpurchasers is, at present, blank. That's extremely accurate and up to date.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A new entry appeared this morning in Menard's Federal Court file;
Communication to the Court from the Registry dated 16-MAR-2015 re: motion (doc.#2)
I have no idea how to interpret this. Why is the Registry communicating to the Court? Does this mean that a decision on the motion is imminent? But shouldn't the communication go in the other direction? We'll have to wait and see. Too bad that davidickes.com is still down. Otherwise Menard himself Winteral could explain it to us.