Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps the registry is telling the court that Menard hasn't paid his filing bills.

Perhaps the registry found his vexatious litigant status in BC. Does an order like that carry into a federal court?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I got the answer to the new Federal Court entry from somebody far more knowledgeable about these things than I am. If you look to the Crown's motion to strike, the preamble paragraph invokes Federal Court Rule 369(1), which reads:
369. (1) A party may, in a notice of motion, request that the motion be decided on the basis of written representations.
In other words, no hearing. This kind of motion, that there is no reasonable cause of action, never involves any evidence, Rule 221:
221. (1) On motion, the Court may, at any time, order that a pleading, or anything contained therein, be struck out, with or without leave to amend, on the ground that it
(a) discloses no reasonable cause of action or defence, as the case may be,
and may order the action be dismissed or judgment entered accordingly.
(2) No evidence shall be heard on a motion for an order under paragraph (1)(a).
So there is no additional record necessary.

When an application of this kind is made, the application needs to be identified by the Administrator of the Registry, who then forwards the paper record to the Court (usually a prothonotary) for the determination. This is something we have seen before:

Clifford v The Queen, T-869-14
- 2014-05-16 Winnipeg Letter sent by Registry on 16-MAY-2014 to Plaintiff transmitting Order dated May 16, 2014 - Doc. 7 via Fedex to Dean Clifford C/ Brandon Correctional Centre, 375 Veterans Way, Brandon, Manitoba, R7C 0B1 Copy placed on file.

- 2014-05-16 Winnipeg Facsimile Broadcast Report: Successful transmission of Order dated May 16, 2014 - Doc. 7 to all parties. placed on file on 16-MAY-2014

7 - 2014-05-16 Winnipeg Order dated 16-MAY-2014 rendered by Roger Lafrenière, Esq., Prothonotary Matter considered without personal appearance The Court's decision is with regard to Motion in writing Doc. No. 3 Result: granted This Court Orders that: 1. The Statement of Claim is struck out, without leave to amend. 2. Costs of the motion, hereby fixed in the amount of $400. 00, inclusive of disbursements and taxes, shall be paid by the Plaintiff to the Attorney General of Canada. Filed on 16-MAY-2014 certified copies sent to parties Transmittal Letters placed on file. entered in J. & O. Book, volume 1230 page(s) 343 - 346 Final Decision

- 2014-05-15 Winnipeg Communication to the Court from the Registry dated 15-MAY-2014 re: Motion Doc. 3 sent to Court

6 - 2014-04-28 Winnipeg Affidavit of service of ALAN LOGAN sworn on 25-APR-2014 on behalf of Defendant confirming service of Doc. 5 upon Plaintiff by personal service on 25-APR-2014 filed on 28-APR-2014

5 - 2014-04-28 Winnipeg Motion Record containing the following original document(s): 3 4 Number of copies received: 3 on behalf of Defendant filed on 28-APR-2014

4 - 2014-04-28 Winnipeg Written Representations contained within a Motion Record on behalf of Defendant concerning Motion in writing Doc. No. 3 filed on 28-APR-2014

3 - 2014-04-28 Winnipeg Notice of Motion contained within a Motion Record on behalf of Defendant in writing to be dealt with in the Winnipeg local office for "1. An order pursuant to Rule 221(1) of the Federal Courts Rules striking out the Statement of Claim as against HMTQ, without leave to amend; 2. In the alternative, an Order pursuant to Rule 8 of the Federal Courts Rules extending the time periods in the Federal Courts Rules that may pertain to this action, such that they do not start running until this Honourable Court decides on this motion to strike; 3. Costs of this motion..." filed on 28-APR-2014

2 - 2014-04-08 Winnipeg Service copy of Statement of Claim with proof of service upon Respondent on 08-APR-2014 filed on 08-APR-2014

1 - 2014-04-08 Winnipeg Statement of Claim and 2 cc's filed on 08-APR-2014 Certified copy(ies)/copy(ies) transmitted to Director of the Regional Office of the Department of Justice Section 48 - $2.00
So Rob; this means your dead-on-arrival Statement of Claim is going to be stricken without a hearing since none is necessary. Your case is so pathetically obviously hopeless that the court is just going to dump it without bothering to hear whatever else you might have to say.

Speaking of Rob, he hasn't updated his Facebook since March 11th. I posted his court documents on March 12th. As of last night the court documents had been downloaded from Mediafire 1,350 times and even the copies of the ACCP papers have been downloaded almost 220 times. I don't think that means that 220 eager new customers are signing up for it. What's your take on all of this Rob?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Burnaby, I just want to say again how much we appreciate all your hard work tracking these nut cases. I argued with Menard years ago when he was just emerging as a FOTL guru on David Icke's forum. Lying about his legal exploits is just so characteristic of Menard...I'm sure none of us is surprised. But it is delicious when his lies get exposed like this.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'd also like to say thanks to Burnaby for providing me with so much entertainment from his court reports. I'd buy him a beer, except for the fact that this is a holy saints day and certainly not the right day for a person in green to drink alcohol
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Burnaby, I just want to say again how much we appreciate all your hard work tracking these nut cases. I argued with Menard years ago when he was just emerging as a FOTL guru on David Icke's forum. Lying about his legal exploits is just so characteristic of Menard...I'm sure none of us is surprised. But it is delicious when his lies get exposed like this.
Well if you want the nostalgic pleasure of arguing with Menard yet again on Ickes sign up if they ever get back on line and go to it with Winteral. You'll get banned but that's really more of a favour than anything else. I don't bother because Menard never gives a useful candid answer. I prefer documents. It's hard to play stupid word games against court files.

I'm probably being overly harsh on Rob because he spurned me. I've wanted to cover his final courtroom downfall for years and when he finally went off the rails and got himself into criminal problems he did it thousands of miles way. I felt betrayed. Hurt. Slighted. Very immature of me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby, kudos. You have found a surefire way to give Bobby a dose of reality.

Menard has always relied on telling tales which only he has the details. Sometimes he makes up the whole story, so naturally he's the only one who knows the tale. But, sometimes he takes an event that really happened and spins it so he's seen as the hero. The problem with the second ploy is that there are folks like Burnaby who check out Menard's stories!

In this case Menard's story was that he walked away from the June traffic stop free and clear. Menard knew that was a lie. . .and Burnaby busted him!

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 57 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

arayder wrote:Burnaby, kudos. You have found a surefire way to give Bobby a dose of reality.

Menard has always relied on telling tales which only he has the details. Sometimes he makes up the whole story, so naturally he's the only one who knows the tale. But, sometimes he takes an event that really happened and spins it so he's seen as the hero. The problem with the second ploy is that there are folks like Burnaby who check out Menard's stories!

In this case Menard's story was that he walked away from the June traffic stop free and clear. Menard knew that was a lie. . .and Burnaby busted him!

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 57 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Keep in mind that virtually everything I've revealed about Menard, Dean Clifford, et al, has come from public sources available to essentially anyone who asks. Admittedly I got wind of Menard's Toronto charges through "sources", that is why they were initially undocumented and why there was so much ambiguity about what happened. But finding out the details once it was known he'd been charged only required the time and effort to apply to the court registry. There were significant problems with an unhelpful court records system and distance but it was doable. With over 1,350 downloads of the court documents the interest seems to be there but not if it involved an effort. What can I say apart from the obvious conclusion that it is a sad indictment of Rob's real importance in the Freeman world.

I often rely on others for the heavy lifting about figuring things out. I had no idea what story the court documents were telling me until a lawyer friend gave me a possible interpretation. Then Bill Lumbergh gave a quite different but equally plausible explanation of what they could mean. But no matter what interpretation you put on the documents they clearly show that Menard's entire story about the traffic stop and subsequent events was no more than grandiose self-serving lies.

Menard's doomed Federal Court action? Our egomaniac revealed that himself on Facebook with that stupid reverse image ploy. I really believe that he is so dense he thought he could control the narrative because he didn't realize that court filings are publically available. So once I knew about the Statement of Claim five minutes checking out the Federal Court's website showed that he'd filed it and a fifteen minute visit to the court registry, conveniently located right outside the main entrance to the Granville Street Skytrain station, got me a copy.

That's why I don't bother debating Winteral. Menard is incapable of anything but lies and evasions. Nothing he says can be taken as the truth without documentary backup. So there is just no point in asking him anything.

So Rob, another rhetorical question since there is no chance of getting a truthful answer. How's the ACCP scam coming along now that the whole thing, including your fugitive status, is public knowledge? Are the members of your suckers list still game to cough up the money now that they know that your current address is one step ahead of an arrest warrant?

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps an ACCP victim customer can come explain instead.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I really believe that he is so dense he thought he could control the narrative because he didn't realize that court filings are publically available. So once I knew about the Statement of Claim five minutes checking out the Federal Court's website showed that he'd filed it and a fifteen minute visit to the court registry, conveniently located right outside the main entrance to the Granville Street Skytrain station, got me a copy.
Bobby's no smarter today than he was when he started down the freeman road. Menard thinks his psuedo-scholarship and borrowed ideas are substitutes for real knowledge. That he didn't realize the details of his case could and would be looked up is the part of his narcissism that tells him he's so great he doesn't have to learn how things work. His narcissism also tells him the rest of us couldn't possibly see through what he thought was a cunning plan.
Burnaby49 wrote: How's the ACCP scam coming along now that the whole thing, including your fugitive status, is public knowledge? Are the members of your suckers list still game to cough up the money now that they know that your current address is one step ahead of an arrest warrant?
I suspect Bobby thinks the details of developing a credit/debit card are things he doesn't really need to bother with. It seems to have escaped him that regular folks work for years to set up financial systems. He thinks a little Menardian magic is a substitute for all that hard work. That's the story of his life.

The poor dupes buying into the ACCP are just pawns on his path to greatness.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 58 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Off-topic: DavidIcke forums are running again, after an abandonded attempt to change platform. Finally, we can read what Winteral has to say about the recent Menard developments. If anything.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Poor Rob can't get any respect. He just lost his Federal Court of Canada case and the decision is so brutally short, even disdainful, that it's almost as if it was barely worth the court's trouble to even bother dismissing him. And the reasons the court gave for dismissing? Whatever the other side said. Go look it up if you're interested because we can't be bothered to spend the five minutes it would take to write it down.

Rob didn't even get the courtesy of being dumped on by a real judge. The order is written by a prothonotary, effectively the gatekeeper who screens out the crap so the judges don't have to waste time on it. It looks like the prothonotary threw it together waiting for the elevator. The decision said, in its entirety;
Date: 20150318

Docket: T-43-15

Montréal, Quebec, March 18, 2015

PRESENT: Prothonotary Richard Morneau

BETWEEN:

ROBERT MENARD
(ACTING FOR THE CANADIAN COMMON CORPS OF PEACE OFFICERS)

Plaintiff

and
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

Defendant

Motion in writing on behalf of the defendant for an order striking the statement of claim.
[Rules 4, 24, 221(1) and 369 of the Federal Courts Rules (the rules)]

ORDER
CONSIDERING the statement of claim of the plaintiff filed on January 13, 2015;

CONSIDERING the motion record filed by the defendant on February 4, 2015 in connection with the above motion;

CONSIDERING that no motion record in response has been served and filed in connection with the motion at bar;

FOR THE REASONS provided by the defendant in her written representations dated January 30, 2015, the plaintiff’s statement of claim is hereby struck out pursuant to paragraph 221(1)(a) of the rules, without leave to amend, the whole with costs, since it is plain and obvious that the statement of claim contains no reasonable cause of action.

“Richard Morneau

Prothonotary
Plain and obvious? After all the work Rob put into preparing the Statement of Claim is that all that the court is willing to say about it? It's like the court considered Rob to be some pathetic loser whose whole police force dream is just some worthless nonsense.

Happily paying costs won't be a problem for Rob. He can just whip up one of his Consumer Purchase Notes or use his ACCP debit card as I suggested he do with his Toronto lawyer.

All three documents relevant to this action are in the link below for easy reference. Menard's original Statement of Claim, the Crown's response, and the dismissal. So what's next in your bag of tricks Rob?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yyct95xbk ... -43-15.pdf

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Poor Rob can't get any respect.
Are you suggesting that he is the Rodney Dangerfield of Freemen?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Poor Rob can't get any respect.
Are you suggesting that he is the Rodney Dangerfield of Freemen?
I thought about putting Rodney's picture up but I thought better of it. Why associate him with a loser like Menard?

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I checked the dictionary because i was wondering how `Prothonotary' picked up an `h', when as far as i know, all other words begining with "proto-" kept the original form. Well the dictionary didn't give details, it's just something that happened along the way. But i did discover something else, something that will bring joy to sovcits everywhere. Turns out, the word started as a church office. Both the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches still use it. Which means that the people using that title in secular courts must be illegitimate intruders from ecclesiastical jurisdiction. And that means that their rulings are null and void!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Freeman minded people don't understand unless YouTube tells them.

Here's a summary should we have Rob visiting: https://youtu.be/2FyLt0aUT6I
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's decidedly strange. None of the Freeman/Sovereign websites and Facebook pages that I lurk around seems to be saying a word about Rob's current situation. The Media Fire downloads on the Menard documents are going nuts, about 1,500 so far for the Ontario Court documents and even the Federal Court dismissal I just posted had about 250 downloads in the first few hours. Yet hardly a word out there about it all. If nobody is interested why all the the downloads? But if people are interested enough to download the documents in big numbers why no internet chatter?

Now that davidickes.com is finally back maybe Winteral can explain it to us. He seems to have Rob's ear.

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The few comments I have seen have been along the lines of: "Rob who? Oh, him. Well, he's nothing to do with us. What we do is totally different."

Perhaps Dean will suffer a similar fate.

Karl Lentz was heavily favoured in GOODF a year ago, but now is out of favour. Bali Maan rose briefly but is now snubbed. There is probably an inverse correlation between guru-greed and guru-lifespan.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby loved to talk about karma. How ironic it it is that now he's the one thrown under the bus by freemen. As littleFred points out it's the career cycle of the detaxer/sovcit/fotl guru. The next stage comes when, after having been irrelevant for a few years, he is occasionally spoke of in fond remembrance.

Eldon Warman is in that stage. Of course he is in his mid 70's. Bobby is only 52.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 60 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Menard winteral is playing typical Menardian word games. According to him the goverment has accepted Menard's interpretation as being correct. :haha:
His interpretation now stands as one accepted by both parties
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=379
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Menard winteral is playing typical Menardian word games. According to him the goverment has accepted Menard's interpretation as being correct. :haha:
His interpretation now stands as one accepted by both parties
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=379
Winteral has to be Menard. Who else would post something so overwhelmingly stupid in his defense?

According to Winteral the Crown has the magic power to stop any Federal Court hearing by asking for a dismissal before trial which, again according to Menard, is automatically granted. But the downside is that this means the Crown loses.

So Menard won and he is actually a Peace Officer! This means he can come out of hiding and confront the Toronto court armed with proof of his great victory in Federal Court, a decision saying that it was plain and obvious that his case had no chance whatever of winning! I ignorantly took that to mean something entirely different. Winteral's deeper understanding of law makes me look like a fool.

However Rob, I'd suggest that this is the only thing you arm yourself with at present. Until the Toronto case is inevitably dismissed based on your Federal Court victory it might be a bit risky to swagger around with firearms.