Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Menard

Post by arayder »

I am struck my the reality that at the same time Menard was claiming that the C3PO was being accepted by Canadian authorities he was in the process of being prosecuted for using his C3PO badge to impersonate a police officer.

Menard tried to establish a credibility for the C3PO by pretending to be developing peace officer detachments in various Canadian cities. The problem was at that very same time he knew he had just been arrested for impersonating a police officer and stood to be prosecuted for the offense!

This a new low for Menard.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

FWIW, the hypocrisy is pure Menard, and I really don't know why anyone should expect anything else or less. He is a liar and his entire life is based up lie on top of lie on top of lie.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

But Menard cried on video, surely he wouldn't lie.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Are copies of the Toronto charging documents available?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Consistent with the actions of those suffering from narcissistic personality disorders Menard lied in an attempt to manipulate his followers.

Desperately seeking admiration of the freeman community Menard edited his Youtube video and lie about the facts of the stop and arrest to make it seem he acted as an ultra competent freeman guru.

Showing the narcissist's characteristic lack of empathy Bobby manipulated the facts in the hopes he could con freemen into believing he's a 145 I.Q. stud who, by his very presence, forced the cops to back off.

It is not surprising Menard would develop a story. Bobby claims to have talked down beat cops, waived off ticketing officers and put the fear of God into courthouse security officers who dared to make him take of his little fez.

It turns out the facts don't match Menard's tall tales.

Reality is about to come crashing in on our subject. . . quite possibly answering the question of what happens when someone with a narcissistic personality disorder is forced, outside a clinical setting, to deal with his fragile self-esteem.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Are copies of the Toronto charging documents available?
I checked into that when I was given the Menard information. I was told it would cost about $400 to get someone to go through the file and extract them While I love documents Menard isn't worth that much to me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The story may be in the papers eventually.

Bobby has been the media's go to celebrity freeman. I can imagine the Toronto TV and print media would like to follow up on a story about the self-proclaimed J. Edgar Hoover of freemanary getting busted for impersonating a cop.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

This incident typifies just abound every hypocrisy practiced by Robert A. Menard!

The driver of the car, despite Menard's denials, was most probably driving dangerously, thus prompting the call to the Toronto police. Freemen go on and on about not harming anyone, but the driver, sitting right next to Menard risked harming fellow travelers with what Menard himself describes as overly aggressive driving.

Rather than honestly and honorably owning up to such reckless behavior Menard played the usual freeman traffic stop games even to the point of calling 911. . .thus wasting the taxpayer's money and needlessly endangering the responders and everyone around.

It seems the otherwise brave and manly Menard was frightened by cops service pistols and the fact that they shouted at him through the car window he refused to roll down.

After Bobby told the cops he was a peace officer his dishonorable lying really started. Menard was careful to edit the Youtube he posted so as to hide the fact that the police ignored his claim and arrested him for impersonating a peace officer. Then when asked in the comments section of the Youtube what happen after the film stopped Menard lied outright and said harmless tickets were issued and he and the driver went peacefully on their way.

But, Menard's wasn't done yet!

He went on to fake the usefulness and legality of the C3PO by claiming he was starting C3PO efforts in five major Canadian cities. Not one word was said about how he had just been arrested for playing cop.

But, Menard's still wasn't done!

As he promoted this phony C3PO effort Menard subtlely inferred that there was no reason why C3POs shouldn't arm themselves!

Bobby claims the Edmonton C3PO detachment is up and running. One hopes the internet rumor that the violent and dangerous freeman land grabber, Paul Fiola, is doing Menard's bidding in Edmonton is just a rumor!

But, it's certain Bobby's already made it clear that as far as he is concerned Fiola can be sworn in as a C3PO and arm himself as he pleases.
notorial dissent

Ah the sweet smell of hypocrisy in the morning otherwise known as Bobby Menard any old time of the day.

I am willing to bet that if Menard said he was driving "aggressively" that translates to like a bat outa hell and all over the road.

Menard just following his usual line, when you know you're in the wrong lie and make up something better sounding.

Menard is a coward and a liar, of course he was frightened of the big bad policemans. I suspect he's also frightened of a great many other things as well.

There is just no way in a sane and rationale universe that the words Menard, honor, and honorable go together in the same sentence except with a negative connotation.

Bobby might want to reconsider his great C3PO badges, they don't seem to get the respect and awe he thinks they should, or maybe it's just the wasteoids brandishing them that does in their credibility, I mean, really, Menard, the N4, you'd take any of them seriously even for an instant???

I suspect it's pretty safe to take just about anything and everything that Bobby says with a large heaping helping of "yeah, and there'll be pork in the tree tops tonight as well". Liars lie, that's what they do.

Now I hadn't heard about the business with Fiola, buy that sound just like the sort of stupid Bobby would have done, and it might just come back around to really bite him on the ass.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:. . . I hadn't heard about the business with Fiola, buy that sound just like the sort of stupid Bobby would have done, and it might just come back around to really bite him on the ass.
The speculation got started because Fiola was going around the Edmonton area talking about local freemen starting their own peace keeping force to keep watch over the real police. A few days after that chatter Menard announced he was starting C3PO detachments in five Canadian cities starting with Edmonton.

Speaking of getting bit in the arse. . .if Bobby had made good on his promise to create a registry of C3PO officers we might be able to check and see if Fiola has a badge. But since all Bobby did was flap his gums, whether Fiola is a Bobby bobby or not is a matter of speculation.

I take this opportunity to point out that Keith Thompson, aka Kate of Gaia, was an early (sworn in, 2010) C3PO. His badge didn't seem to get him anywhere when he got arrested and hauled off to court after he tried to pull off an armed re-occupation of the house he lost for non-payment of his mortgage.

Keith/Kate doesn't have a good word to say about Menard nowadays.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:Keith/Kate doesn't have a good word to say about Menard nowadays.
Well, imagine that, one con artist falling out with another.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

If one looks at Menard's old Youtubes showing him swearing in C3POs one is struck by a few things.

-- Many of the folks swearing in are told their dollar payment is going to be donated to a local charity rather than given to them. One wonders how many folks figured they were really transferring a looney out of Menard's pocket into a charity. One C3PO signee gets confused and gives Menard a looney.

-- Many of the young people taking the oath at a local park are pasty white, dough boys and girls who don't appear to be able to make a fist let alone corral an RCMP officer.

-- After a few brews are knocked back Bobby sits on a picnic table and tells a few tall tales about besting police officers. Subsequent speakers are encouraged to do the same and after a while the scene degenerates into beer buzzed bragging about the newly minted C3PO's last trimuphant traffic stop.

-- One suspects tipsy Bobby made no record of who he sworn in. So the Menardian promise of a C3PO registry is laughable.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:One suspects tipsy Bobby made no record of who he sworn in. So the Menardian promise of a C3PO registry is laughable.
But probably very good news for those who might otherwise be hit up for illegal undertakings and general stupidity at some point in the future.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Question about Keith/Kate. Is it just an alias of convenience? Or is he claiming that sex is just something someone wrote on the birth certificate he's renounced?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

keith underwent some type of gender reassignment if i remember correctly. keith is now kate.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think that serious consideration should be given to banning bmxninja357 from Quatloos after the comment he made in the "Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest" discussion;
i will still call him santos. i think everyone should. i mean i really dont believe he can put such retroactive clauses on the courts or society in general.

in short, i dont believe in santos clause. its not real...
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra

Post by wserra »

I would, but then I'd also have to ban the Marx Brothers. And we all know that they wouldn't belong to any board that would have them.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

arayder wrote:This incident typifies just abound every hypocrisy practiced by Robert A. Menard!

The driver of the car, despite Menard's denials, was most probably driving dangerously, thus prompting the call to the Toronto police. Freemen go on and on about not harming anyone, but the driver, sitting right next to Menard risked harming fellow travelers with what Menard himself describes as overly aggressive driving.

Rather than honestly and honorably owning up to such reckless behavior Menard played the usual freeman traffic stop games even to the point of calling 911. . .thus wasting the taxpayer's money and needlessly endangering the responders and everyone around.

It seems the otherwise brave and manly Menard was frightened by cops service pistols and the fact that they shouted at him through the car window he refused to roll down.

After Bobby told the cops he was a peace officer his dishonorable lying really started. Menard was careful to edit the Youtube he posted so as to hide the fact that the police ignored his claim and arrested him for impersonating a peace officer. Then when asked in the comments section of the Youtube what happen after the film stopped Menard lied outright and said harmless tickets were issued and he and the driver went peacefully on their way.

But, Menard's wasn't done yet!

He went on to fake the usefulness and legality of the C3PO by claiming he was starting C3PO efforts in five major Canadian cities. Not one word was said about how he had just been arrested for playing cop.

But, Menard's still wasn't done!

As he promoted this phony C3PO effort Menard subtlely inferred that there was no reason why C3POs shouldn't arm themselves!

Bobby claims the Edmonton C3PO detachment is up and running. One hopes the internet rumor that the violent and dangerous freeman land grabber, Paul Fiola, is doing Menard's bidding in Edmonton is just a rumor!

But, it's certain Bobby's already made it clear that as far as he is concerned Fiola can be sworn in as a C3PO and arm himself as he pleases.
:lol: Victory!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's been over three days and over 660 views on this discussion since I posted information regarding Menard's criminal charges and, as far as I can see, not a peep out of him about it anywhere. Not a word on his Face Book page. He's instead been posting things like this.
Robert Menard

Everything you need to know about the law you basically learned in kindergarden.
1) Don't hurt the other kids.
2) Don't break their toys.
3) Keep your 'Okey-Dokies'
"Keep your Okey-Dokies"?

I'm disappointed. I expected a wild rant denouncing all my lies and accusing me of being D'Rok resurrected from the dead now that Rob's threatened lawsuit against D'Rok has become statute-barred. Note to Rob, I'm not D'Rok.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Don't feel bad, Burnaby. Even though Bobby's playing it cool by posting from his spiritual side, I am sure you lit a fire in his big ole belly.

You caught Bobby telling a tale the same way his ole daddy used to. Bobby didn't beat up the school yard bully. He peed in his pants and gave him his lunch money. Bobby didn't best the Toronto cops with his C3PO badge and decoder ring. He got arrested for impersonating a cop.

You see people like Bobby, in addition to expecting preferential treatment from the cops and the courts, see debunkers like us as their lessers to be ignored. . .until we aren't ignored.

From a practical standpoint Bobby might as well be silent. He has no argument, no real defense. You caught him red-handed in a dishonorable lie. A lie for which he has yet make up a story.

He's busy now reminding himself who and what Robert A. Menard is supposed to be. . .super intelligent. . .funnny. . .above the fray. . . to smart to have to work. . . When the ego gets re-inflated he'll lash out.

Well done, Burnaby.