Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

The ACCP has resurfaced. Rob has posted a video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Y-iR_ ... ture=share

He linked to this through his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... riends_tab

He even has a website!

HTTP://WWW.ACCP-ACAC.CA

The ACCP has mutated from his free-money debit card to a guaranteed annual income scam. Apparently Rob has found a way to force the government to pay you a guaranteed income through "A different process and method" that only he knows and you have to join ACCP to get in on the gravy train. I guess the debit card scam foundered because of the problems involved in Rob actually having to do something. Set up bank acounts, get actual debit cards, just useless work if he can scam the same suckers with a promise of free money if they just trust him.

There are two Ontario addresses for the ACCP, one in Cornwall and one in Hamilton. The Cornwall address is a UPS outlet and the Hamilton address is for Advantage Self Storage. Not addresses to give a potential participant confidence.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Interesting that it's not Menard narrating the video, so we know it's at least a two man operation.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Interesting to see that the Guaranteed Annual Income (long Canadian policy-wonks' dream) has finally come to fruition. Shame that the fruit is the crappy plastic kind, and probably full of nasty chemicals to boot!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I see that the ACCP website bears the copyright logo.
Message to Bobby Boy: Bobby you numpty, you have been telling your fellow Canadians for years that if they do not consent to a statute they are not bound by that statute. They can choose not to be bound by the Copyright Act of Canada.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:
edit 2: You still don't get it do you, Bobby? Your credibility is on the line. You say you'll do this and do that. But you never do any of it. Like your sister said, "You never do anything. . .".
How long is it now since Menard claimed he was going to sue you, D'rok, Judge Rooke and Jargon Buster?
Oh, and do you remember, he was going to publish a book about JB complete with a photograph of JB on the cover and distribute it to all of JB's friends?

Menard always talks about what he is going to do and that's as far as it gets.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Rob has found a way to force the government to pay you a guaranteed income
Of course, there's a legitimate way of doing that Rob. Both the Liberal Party and Green Party support that policy. Instead of duping your followers out of some cash, try mobilizing them to vote and lobby their representatives to get that ball rolling if you seriously believe that's a good idea.

Of course, to fund it, people would have to pay taxes to keep you rolling in Mooseheads, so you'll also have to give up on the whole "taxes being optional" thing.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: The ACCP has mutated from his free-money debit card to a guaranteed annual income scam. Apparently Rob has found a way to force the government to pay you a guaranteed income through "A different process and method" that only he knows and you have to join ACCP to get in on the gravy train. I guess the debit card scam foundered because of the problems involved in Rob actually having to do something. Set up bank acounts, get actual debit cards, just useless work if he can scam the same suckers with a promise of free money if they just trust him.
Yeah, the Dauphin experiment doesn't seem to have any direct relevance to Bobby's original plan. If you watch the the YouTube and read the site it isn't clear whether Bobby's setting up a purchasing plan or a guaranteed income plan.

Like you, Burnaby, I strongly suspect the debit card and purchasing element of the ACCP never got going and in order to make it look like he's doing something Bobby got his minions to create a website with promises even more obscure than those originally made. Note that this version lacks all the gibberish about what you can and cannot buy and how some of the proceeds will be going to starving artists.
Jeffrey wrote:Interesting that it's not Menard narrating the video, so we know it's at least a two man operation.
Menard set up the revised ACCP scam about the time he was getting into hot water for impersonating a police officer. Now that he's on the lam, in hiding, it's even more necessary to have a few freeman suckers fronting for him.

I suspect Menard wanted it that way from the start since he hoped to avoid any liability when the project fails. But now there is the added benefit that he can get a few duped worker bees to keep the front up while he hides from the authorities.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 73 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote: edit 2: You still don't get it do you, Bobby? Your credibility is on the line. You say you'll do this and do that. But you never do any of it. Like your sister said, "You never do anything. . .".
How long is it now since Menard claimed he was going to sue you, D'rok, Judge Rooke and Jargon Buster?
Oh, and do you remember, he was going to publish a book about JB complete with a photograph of JB on the cover and distribute it to all of JB's friends?

Menard always talks about what he is going to do and that's as far as it gets.
The original Dope Clock broke down months ago. But I think Mad Bobby started that insane escapade in October or November of 2012.

It seems the constant references to him being in hiding and not getting anywhere with the ACCP have touched a nerve because now, showing typical Menardian bluster, he has had his minions create an amateurish little website in the hopes it will look like he is doing something.

Bobby "I can't plan beyond my next bowel movement" Menard is going to have a problem when one or more of his latest chumps get wise to him and demands their money back. In the past, with older projects, Fez Boy could just tell the poor dupe it's his tough luck and walk away.

But this time all the swindled freeman has to do to get back at Bobby is turn him into the cops over his bench warrant.

Yes, big things this summer!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I find it slightly interesting that Rob says:
Menard wrote:A lot of time has passed since our video was created. The basic premise is reviewed regarding the Bank Act. And the Bills of Exchange Act.

Some of the views and ideas about the ACCP-ACAC have evolve [sic] to our current status. Please be patient we are editing our video for later release
I suppose the video was made by one of his mates before he went on the lam, and Rob doesn't have access to him any more.

As to the scheme itself: "Give me some money and you will get a whole lot more." It sounds like the oldest scam in the book, designed to attract greedy idiots. If I didn't know that Rob was a thoroughly decent honest chap, I would think he was just trying to scam up some spare cash. Now all he needs is someone else to make a smart video for him.
guilty

Post by guilty »

From Wikipedia:

A third obstruction to the GAI is the public argument of “why should the lazy be paid”? Those individuals that choose not to “work” insults the moral principle of reciprocity. The removal of a tie between income and contribution encourages parasitism.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard needs people to front for him, add an air of group acceptance to the scam and actually do the work. He needs to be careful with this little cadre, because it will be someone close to him who becomes disillusioned and turns him into the Toronto police tip line https://222tips.com

But the "we are evolving" ruse is the same thing he's been doing for years. First it was the A4V, then the 96 fix, then the ACCP and now ACCP-ACAC. They are all based on the idea that Menard has special knowledge of the law and Canada's financial system which he will share with you. . .for a fee. The gullible are told that the last failure doesn't count because Menard knows so much more now.

You'd think a guy peddling that scheme would clean himself up and get a new fez.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What Bobby wants, and has always wanted, is a collection of gullible fools, and he seems to have found a ready reservoir of them, although the pool does seem to be drying up, rather like California, to do all the heavy lifting for him and then take the hit when it inevitably fails and blows up in their faces. He's real good at coming up with these grand schemes, but he doesn't seem to like to do the follow through and actually field test them. Wonder why?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:What Bobby wants, and has always wanted, is a collection of gullible fools, and he seems to have found a ready reservoir of them, although the pool does seem to be drying up, rather like California, to do all the heavy lifting for him and then take the hit when it inevitably fails and blows up in their faces. He's real good at coming up with these grand schemes, but he doesn't seem to like to do the follow through and actually field test them. Wonder why?
One has to figure Menard cuts down on the pool of available fools by refusing to come out of hiding. Even the most gullible freemen might balk at giving $250 a month to a guy who has to keep the blinds drawn in his hideout.

Who wants to be the guy who paid three months ACCP fees only to find out that Menard, the CEO, got tracked down by the RCMP and is cooling his heels in jail?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:Who wants to be the guy who paid three months ACCP fees only to find out that Menard, the CEO, got tracked down by the RCMP and is cooling his heels in jail?
Are you implying that any of them are that smart?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

arayder wrote:One has to figure Menard cuts down on the pool of available fools by refusing to come out of hiding. Even the most gullible freemen might balk at giving $250 a month to a guy who has to keep the blinds drawn in his hideout.
Still, with all this free money about, why is it that you would need to pay anything to participate. Should I not be able to provide a promissory note, for which I can satisfy once I get my free money, after all, are not Promissory notes equal to Cash in FMOTL Logic?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
arayder wrote:Who wants to be the guy who paid three months ACCP fees only to find out that Menard, the CEO, got tracked down by the RCMP and is cooling his heels in jail?
Are you implying that any of them are that smart?
Well, I think the situation culls the smart ones out of the herd.
NYGman wrote:
arayder wrote:One has to figure Menard cuts down on the pool of available fools by refusing to come out of hiding. Even the most gullible freemen might balk at giving $250 a month to a guy who has to keep the blinds drawn in his hideout.
Still, with all this free money about, why is it that you would need to pay anything to participate. . .
Because the ACCP CEO has to use cash to buy Moose Heads.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is Bobby responding to you via smoke signals or are you just talking to yourself hombre?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Is Bobby responding to you via smoke signals or are you just talking to yourself hombre?
I should be cutting and pasting his responses from his Facebook page for the sake of continuity.

Edit: I fixed it. Minus some of his pointless insults.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Arayder, a request as a Quatloos contributor, not as a moderator. Could you tamp down on the postings? You are overwhelming this discussion with a tidal wave of posts with essentially nothing in them but repetitive taunts against Menard. You've even got a string of posts which are essentially nothing but you quoting yourself. There is nothing here you haven't already said numerous times.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Regretfully Mr. Menard will not visit here for a more 'direct' conversation, and I have no desire to be on a Facebook page with him. Who knows what harm he will consent upon his enemies. He's implied harm before in his war with jargon buster on jref.

Bickering aside, the revised money scheme is really just a footnote to his activity and is not really freemanism.

All we can hope for is a Burnaby report to keep things real, and that won't happen until the away squirrels descend from the black helicopters to pick up their wayward nut.