Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:All we can hope for is a Burnaby report to keep things real,
I'm working on it. I haven't said much in this discussion for a while because I prefer posting content rather than just opinion and there isn't much new on the Menard front at the moment apart from the rebirth of the ACCP scam. However I'm looking into a few things that may or may not pan out. So keep checking here Rob, there may be more revelations to come!

As far as my court reports are concerned there is unfortunately nothing much on the horizon at present. I had big hopes for the Porisky retrial originally scheduled for June but that has been rescheduled to January 2016. Grgor Fpic Jahn is up for trial in May so maybe something there but essentially bleak prospects for 2015.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Ain't nothing gonna happen till the cops find him, and I'm guessing the warrants aren't even Canada-wide.

Jerk is denying us the entertainment of a good arrest.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:What happened to the money raised for freeman valley?

What happened to the money raised for the common corps of peace officers?

What happened to the money raised for the several court actions promised by Robert Menard?

What happened to the money raised for the world freeman society?

Why has Menard never publicly accounted for a single dollar?

What is Bobby hiding?
And where did the "retired money" go Robert?
Wasn't Roger Hayes' (BCG U.K.) Lawful Bank a partnership with The World Freeman Society? I am sure I read somewhere that The Lawful Bank is a partnership between ‘The British Constitution Group’ and ‘The World Freeman Society’ when menard was running the show.
Hayes told his audience that "their money will be retired" and will be replaced with LB 'money' called Tams. I believe this was around the time Menard told his members that his computer with all 'bank' details had been stolen.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

When asked about the ACCP books Menard starts out saying he's not going to tell me anything and then he reveals everything.

Bobby won't be forthcoming about the finances of the ACCP because he knows if he were ACCP members would realize they have gotten nothing for their money.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I would be willimg to put up $250 in an escrowed account, to be released to Menard after a full review of the program by a lawyer, with full release of the funds should that lawyer confirm the plan works as described by Menard.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: As far as my court reports are concerned there is unfortunately nothing much on the horizon at present. I had big hopes for the Porisky retrial originally scheduled for June but that has been rescheduled to January 2016. Grgor Fpic Jahn is up for trial in May so maybe something there but essentially bleak prospects for 2015.
With all of the gurus in court or on the run, freemanism is dying.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If we were talking about a rational and thinking group, then I would agree with this, but since rational and thinking do not seem to be components of any of their belief systems, then I am not too sure. They remind me so very more of one of the ancient variety of worms that we studied in school, many many long years ago, that if you cut the head off they just eventually grew a new body and in the mean time just continued to mill around doing nothing like this bunch is currently. It seems more like that since the majority of the heads have now been cut off or out, that the remaining body is just milling about waiting for a new head to grow, or guru to rise and tell them what to do, since independent considered thought doesn't seem to be a component either. That is, after all, why they are where they are to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I don't think freemanism is dying or (probably) will ever die. To many adherents, a guru going to jail merely proves that TPTB consider the guru dangerous. And there are plenty of guru-lites who are at liberty to make junk videos about new and old schemes that won't work and never will.

I think this entertainment will run and run.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

If you watch the videos of freemen gurus giving presentations to live audiences you get an idea of where the freeman rank and file are coming from. Some of the youtubes, particularly Clifford's, show audience members asking questions or milling around talking to each other and or the guru/presenter.

It seems most of the attendees have already read freemen materials, listened to the movement's web radio shows, and watched some of the guru's youtubes. The chatter usually revolves around establishing the freeman attendee's acceptance of the subculture, demonstrating the correctness of their attendance, and reinforcing the belief that the powers that be are foisting tryanical and just laws on freemen.

It's about socialization, not learning.

The gurus and attendees demonstrate a shocking ignorance of law, history and culture. I am reminded of a break time conversation between Dean Clifford and a couple of freeman hangers-on in which Dean misstated Andrew Jackson's distrust of the Second Bank of the United States as opposition to all banks for all time.

I would be interested in hearing Burnaby's thoughts on this considering his interactions with freemen at a one to one level.

It doesn't take much more than a decent stage presence and some slick talk to be a freeman guru. And as we have commented before there's a sucker born every minute. I think all some wannabe guru would need to do to develop a new brand of snake oil is restate the core of freeman belief in different language and start selling the bottles in a rented hall.

In essence freemanism is the idea that anarchism is not just a belief system, but in fact is the law. It's a tantalizing idea to a guy with poor job skills, a mortgage he can't pay and an upcoming court date.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

littleFred wrote:I don't think freemanism is dying or (probably) will ever die. To many adherents, a guru going to jail merely proves that TPTB consider the guru dangerous....
This begs the question: if TPTB are so afraid of the freemen that they wrongfully imprison any of them who "successfully" proves to them that they have no liability to pay tax without their individually expressed consent, then why the eff do the freemen persist in trying to get their fantasies recognized by the courts and IRS/state taxing authorities? If you are unsuccessful, you pay taxes; and if you are "successful", you not only pay taxes (plus interest and penalties) and possibly go to jail. Where's the upside to all this?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Where's the upside to all this?
I would put it as fame, notoriety, the warm feeling when the audience applauds one's performance.

Freemanism (as preached by gurus Menard, Clifford etc) isn't the struggle to become free. It is the struggle to convince others that they are not free, and that the guru is the leader needed to free them.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I sometimes wonder if some freeman wannabes are not confusing a sense of purpose, accomplishment and fulfillment with freedom.

One promise of freeman gurus, especially Menard, is that the freeman way will lead to an abundant life (e.g. the ACCP). It's just a little propaganda jump from there to convince the gullible freeman-lite that the same government that is stealing his prosperity requires him to have a driver's license and fines him for driving twice the speed limit.
slowlyslowly
Swabby
Swabby

Post by slowlyslowly »

littleFred wrote:I don't think freemanism is dying or (probably) will ever die. To many adherents, a guru going to jail merely proves that TPTB consider the guru dangerous. And there are plenty of guru-lites who are at liberty to make junk videos about new and old schemes that won't work and never will.

I think this entertainment will run and run.
It will always be around, every time some desperate pothead with nothing else to lose stumbles across it via a random Google search it will spring up for a while, even Ickes gets the occasional newbie rhyming off the tired old lines, thankfully they usually come to their senses, its even to wacky for Ickes now.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Menard is getting cautious. Check his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard.52?fref=pb&hc

Empty. And just this morning it was full of Menard gibberish. I don't think the content has been deleted. It's possible to change the settings of a Facebook page to limit access to various things. I think what he has done is changed the settings so now that only his "friends" can read the vast majority of his Facebook information. Which is good news since it means he is cutting off one of his major avenues to advertise his scams. I suspect this is intended to reduce the ability of police and his critics to track his activities and locations - which is frankly sensible on his part. He wasn't particularly bright broadcasting that gas station fire and saying it was just a block from where he was staying.

On a more positive note There's a new ACCP video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VZyjTOkuJA

It's pretty funny. The Menard Cards themselves are now indeterminately delayed, because progress is at Phase 3-5 and "New member funding is required if we are to attain our goal". So he's trolling for new suckers and probably trying to get the current members to pay more.

I like "Phase 5: Publish 3 consecutive Legal Public Announcement." That wouldn't be a foisted unilateral agreement scheme, now would it? Good ol' Three/Five Letters? These guys just are incapable of coming up with anything truly novel.

The first video now has 125 views. I think it's safe to say that caps the maximum number of $200 payments Menard has received. In all likelihood the real number is much less.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:On a more positive note There's a new ACCP video:

It's pretty funny. The Menard Cards themselves are now indeterminately delayed, because progress is at Phase 3-5 and "New member funding is required if we are to attain our goal". So he's trolling for new suckers and probably trying to get the current members to pay more.

I like "Phase 5: Publish 3 consecutive Legal Public Announcement." That wouldn't be a foisted unilateral agreement scheme, now would it? Good ol' Three/Five Letters? These guys just are incapable of coming up with anything truly novel.

The first video now has 125 views. I think it's safe to say that caps the maximum number of $200 payments Menard has received. In all likelihood the real number is much less.
The Youtubes are aimed at making it seem as though the ACCP is getting somewhere. I guess this is what Menard thinks a smooth business presentation looks like. It's really just a video version of the sort of business plans Menard developed for freeman valley and the rest of his failed projects.

A plan is not accomplishment. It's just a plan. In this case a bad one.

At one point the in the youtube the speaker talks about the make or break task of getting agreements with the Bank of Canada, the banks, merchants and businesses involved. The speaker says that they don't how long that will take.

How about "never"? No bank and no merchant is going to accept the Menard Card. As you say, Burnaby, Menard might try to foist unilateral agreements on them. But absent real agreements the ACCP is going to be a "no go" when an ACCP member shows up at the grocery store trying to use the method.

The other practical problem for Menard is that honest credit/debit card producers are very unlikely to make cards for the ACCP.

All Menard can do is diddle and make it look like something is happening until rank and file freemen catch on that this project isn't going to work any better than the others.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 76 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
slowlyslowly
Swabby
Swabby

Post by slowlyslowly »

On a more positive note There's a new ACCP video:

Lol at the second comment on the youtube page.

Robert Arthur Menard 1 hour ago
This is an amazing opportunity. and not in anyway possible way a ponzi style pyramid scheme. SEND MONEY NOW!
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I guess if he wants to respond to us here he needs to make an account now.

So long Mr. Menard. Don't worry, we'll still watch for your inevitable arrest and conviction.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

A point of clarification and question.

As I understand it this scam by Menard is based on the idea that people will be able to get 2,500 C$ a month for 'necessities' paid for by Canadian taxpayers? This all being based on Menard's twisted understanding of how the Canadian banking system works?

...or did I miss something?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:The other practical problem for Menard is that honest credit/debit card producers are very unlikely to make cards for the ACCP.
Bobby couldn't even begin to afford the set up fees to get a legitimate issuer to talk to him, they'd want cash up front and lots of it, and after they took one look at what he was peddling they'd decline anyway. He'd either have to have an online system to monitor the cards or pay to have some one do it for him, and that would cost even more money, up front. So not EVER gonna happen!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hanslune wrote:people will be able to get 2,500 C$ a month for 'necessities' paid for by Canadian taxpayers? This all being based on Menard's twisted understanding of how the Canadian banking system works?

...or did I miss something?
You've already put more thought into the concept than Menard has.

This one seems to diverge from the original consumer purchase program which seemed to suggest the bills would get paid for magically. ACCP has the new twist of the government paying for it, which is an improvement, but technically just a return to the 96 is your fix scheme where you try to pay for unilaterally tell the minister of finance to pay for your stuff out of the canadian general revenue fund.

It's a rehash of a rehash.