Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I guess if he wants to respond to us here he needs to make an account now.

So long Mr. Menard. Don't worry, we'll still watch for your inevitable arrest and conviction.
He can't even respond as winteral at davicickes.com. The site went down a second time almost a week ago. It claims maintenance but two extended down periods indicate bigger problems.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I guess it hasn't occurred to Mr. 147 I.Q. that if his method were to work it would not be long before it would be copied and the flood of people getting free Cheetos and Cannon Ball sodas would deplete the national treasury.

Then, if Menard's little fantasy were reality, Parliament would convene and quickly amend the Banking Act in order avoid selling off the nation's assets so that freemen could raid Sobey's for munchies.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

LordEd wrote:
He can't even respond as winteral at davicickes.com. The site went down a second time almost a week ago. It claims maintenance but two extended down periods indicate bigger problems.
This may have a lot to do with Icke being sued recently
Court File No. 02-CV-237691 SR
Ontario
Superior Court of Justice
Between
RICHARD WARMAN
Plaintiff
DAVID ICKE, BRIDGE OF LOVE PUBLICATIONS, PREFERRED NETWORK, BANYEN BOOKS, ETERNAL MOMENT BOOKSTORE, BIOSFAIRE, TOM KENNEDY, SEEKERS BOOKS, KNOWLEDGE BOOKSTORE, and BOULE DE NEIGE
Defendants

CLAIM
1. The Plaintiff claims:

(a) General damages in the amount of $500,000;
(b) Aggravated damages in the amount of $250,000;
(c) Punitive damages in the amount of $250,000;

http://www.cyberclass.net/million$claim.htm
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i thought that too.
3. DAVID ICKE SETTLES LIBEL ACTION
5 March 2015

British conspiracy writer David Icke and co-defendants have paid Canadian human rights lawyer Richard Warman $210,000 CDN (117,000 GBP) in damages and legal costs to settle a libel action against them.

In 1999-2000, Warman had worked with various Jewish and anti-racism groups to notify public venues in Canada of discriminatory elements within Icke’s mishmash of conspiracy theories. After being provided with material from Icke’s own writings, a number of these venues withdrew permission for Icke to use their facilities in his tours.

In retaliation, Icke included false allegations in his 2001 book Children of the Matrix that Warman was seeking to suppress Icke’s purported exposure of Satanic child abuse and murder.

David Icke made an out-of-court settlement on January 8th paying $90,000 CDN (50,000 GBP) on the eve of a long-delayed trial that was scheduled to begin in Toronto on February 2nd, 2015. The Court order formally discontinuing the claim was issued on 4 March 2015 thus paving the way for this announcement. Insurers for three Canadian bookstores that had refused to stop selling the book after being served with libel notices had previously settled out for $120,000 CDN (67,000 GBP). Information obtained from litigation by Icke against his former US business partner demonstrated that at least 55,000 copies of Children of the Matrix had been sold worldwide.

The settlement includes the requirement that Icke immediately cease any further distribution of Children of the Matrix and remove the defamatory material from any future editions. Warman thanked his lawyers Christine Lonsdale and Elder Marques of law firm McCarthy Tétrault – “They were absolute professionals and I couldn’t have done it without them.”

Warman said “This settlement exposes Icke’s argument that no one had ever sued him because his allegations were true as nothing more than a fallacy.” He added, “My reputation has been entirely vindicated. David Icke’s attacks against me were disgraceful and beyond the pale but he’s paid a heavy price for them and I trust this will never happen again.”

Warman closed quoting Monty Python, “He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy.”

www.richardwarman.ca
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Court File No. 02-CV-237691 SR
The Court order formally discontinuing the claim was issued on 4 March 2015
The case went on for thirteen years? The mind boggles.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The Ickies forum is back up.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 80 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby Menard is offering membership discounts to freemen who recruit new members. Each new member would earn the recruiter a $25 discount. A recent video (since removed from the ACCP site) announced that the ACCP is limiting the number of recruitment discounts to 10 per person.

The rationale given is that since sponsors would be responsible for their recruits adherence to the system having more than 10 recruits would be impractical. Putting aside that Bobby never said anything about members at the top of the pyramid doing his work for him, one suspects he is limiting the discounts because he needs money from all levels of the pyramid.

Menard also says he won't start drawing the member's monthly fees of $250 until the agreements with the Bank of Canada and the participating merchants are complete.

Since that's never going to happen Menard is stuck trying to make the ACCP into a money maker by the recruitment of new suckers. He says he needs lots of new members to make the ACCP work.

This means it's more profitable for Bobby to delay the ACCP roll out in the hopes he can use the time to dupe more freemen. The problem with that is he told the first wave of gullibles that he'd have the ACCP going in 90 days. That 90 day promise runs out on April 18th!

In anticipation of another massive Menardfail Bobby has already started whining about how hard it will be to get the agreements completed.

Standard operating procedure for Fez Boy in these situations is to try to foist unilateral agreements on the parties who won't agree to his terms. This means he'd send letters to the Bank of Canada and the merchants (whoever "the merchants" are?) telling them that since they didn't jump on his offer to give away money and goods to lay-about freemen they are somehow required to do so anyway.

This misdirection would also allow Menard to try to push the blame for the failure of his harebrained scheme off on the evil Bank of Canada.

Stay tuned. Comedy to ensue.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 81 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

membership discounts to freemen who recruit new members
It's like he definitely wants to go to jail and is structuring it as a ponzi scheme intentionally.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Where is he doing his whining routine? He shut out facebook right?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Where is he doing his whining routine? He shut out facebook right?
In the middle of his ACCP progress report Menard's spokesperson goes on about how difficult the agreements will be and how the ACCP organization can't say how long it will be before they are done.

Menard is preparing ACCP subscribers for a delay which will become permanent.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 82 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:
membership discounts to freemen who recruit new members
It's like he definitely wants to go to jail and is structuring it as a ponzi scheme intentionally.
It seems whether he goes to jail or whether he makes any sense is of no concern to Bobby boy.

Menard is all about the pretense of sticking it to the powers that be. That's what the little fez is about. . .what the high and mighty act is about. Bobby thinks talking the freeman fight and getting likes on Facebook counts more than actually helping somebody be free.

When was the last time anybody can recall Bobby talking about reducing debt, growing a vegetable garden, avoiding head colds, or anything else useful?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Where is he doing his whining routine? He shut out facebook right?
His Facebook isn't exactly shut down. It can be accessed by any of his 730 followers. In any case he's opened up a new super-secret Facebook page only available to a few initiates like us. Say hello to Sarah Flowerpants!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/879239665448554/

Also, while Rob seems to have retreated from the field of battle over at davidicke.com he continues his internet stupidity in a Google+ account he set up where where he's mrmitee;

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100120555286195451854/

Mrmitee/Menard/winteral/Flowerpants has yet another internet presence where he's currently involved in a flame war with Scott Duncan! This mighty Battle of the Champions is raging in the comments to this video;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6tYf ... L3iv5ml3wQ

An example;
mrmitee
1 day ago

I considered you insane not because of your crypto currency, I thought that was clever, though I did not completely understand it. I considered you insane for other reasons, namely your narcissism, nihilistic attitude, false sense of superiority, and delusions of grandeur. Yours is an angry heart full of hate, and I honestly find you pitiful. When you asked I swear allegiance to you, I knew you were a wingnut. When you out right lied about the documents you had not sent to Germany, I knew you were untrustworthy and a lying sack of shit yourself. The way you are responding now is simply more clear indication of your emotional retardation, and intellectual handicap. You are insane Scott, and your threats are criminal.
With Duncan matching Menard blow for blow in classic schoolyard fashion! Except, except, where is Scott? When I first reviewed this Scott was there ranting away in his usual adolescent style but all of his comments have been deleted leaving Menard sounding like a lunatic holding a one-sided argument against a hypothetical strawman.

Something seems to be up with Duncan. His Facebook page "The Tender For Law" used to have hundreds of members, now it only had 33;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenderforlaw/members/

Many of his old sycophants are gone. Apart from Scott all of the surviving members, including his wife Tara, were added just two or three months ago. Has there been a purge?

Finally It looks like the ACCP website has pulled its videos, and left this odd message:
We thank you for your patience. The videos are down for editing to a new location. Please check back again later. Thank You !
They don't want to be on Youtube anymore? If so, it's a little odd they left the files on Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6tYf ... L3iv5ml3wQ)

In any case, I downloaded both from Youtube so they are preserved, and they are now uploaded on the Mediafire website.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It turns out that Scott's comments ar still up on Menard's Google+ account;

Where Scott is posting under the name RogueSupport. Just scroll down to the "Consent of the Governed" video and you get rhetorical delights like;
RogueSupport
7 Apr 2015

Oh look, the piece of shit fraud artist free-dumber is playing the "Insane" card again! Weren't you saying that about crypto currencies in 2011?

Well my "insane" scenarios, are as "insane" as my "insane computer money", you lying ignorant sack of shit.

I notice you've shut up about that...and now we have NEW "insanity" you can laugh at... just like my crazy computer money! :D
RogueSupport
02:39+

I am not the fraud. I have no victims. Fuck you and your stupid questions.

Seriously, ALL you can EVER expect from me is a kick in the face. That is ALL I owe you. I owe you NO answer to any asinine question you have.

Why?

I HAVE NO VICTIMS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
And others that are too obscene to bother putting up here. A debate for the ages!

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like a meeting of the minds to me, both tired vulgar little minds.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Freemen being recruited for ACCP membership have to wonder what sort of childishness Bobby would unleash upon encountering a Bank of Canada official, or merchant who might be difficult to work with.

My experience has been that any time one is working with an organization with more than 5 or 10 people in it there's a pretty good chance one will encounter somebody Bobby would call an "a**hat".

The idea of Robert Menard shepherding the ACCP, which he says would handle thousands possibly millions of Canadian dollars, is an utterly ridiculous notion.

Perhaps I am being unfair and this latest Menard madness is simply attributable to being shut in the hideout for days on end.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:It turns out that Scott's comments ar still up on Menard's Google+ account;

Where Scott is posting under the name RogueSupport. Just scroll down to the "Consent of the Governed" video and you get rhetorical delights like;
RogueSupport
7 Apr 2015

Oh look, the piece of shit fraud artist free-dumber is playing the "Insane" card again! Weren't you saying that about crypto currencies in 2011?

Well my "insane" scenarios, are as "insane" as my "insane computer money", you lying ignorant sack of shit.

I notice you've shut up about that...and now we have NEW "insanity" you can laugh at... just like my crazy computer money! :D
RogueSupport
02:39+

I am not the fraud. I have no victims. Fuck you and your stupid questions.

Seriously, ALL you can EVER expect from me is a kick in the face. That is ALL I owe you. I owe you NO answer to any asinine question you have.

Why?

I HAVE NO VICTIMS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
And others that are too obscene to bother putting up here. A debate for the ages!
No-- that would be the war of letters between Thomas Moore and Martin Luther. Both used language that would have gotten them banned from most forums today. Of course, in that case, if you removed the cussing and invective, there was still some good material there.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Over on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8FUjI61pAA and at Google+ https://plus.google.com/100120555286195451854/posts Menard is busy defending the ACCP.
How do you KNOW ACCP doesn't work, when the strategy and process is still under development and it is clear you have no idea what it entails? You do not even provide the truth, then you attack the lies you yourself present. Keep voting seems to be your solution. Keep doing what got us into this mess is your message. ACCP appeals to those who read, study and learn what their rights are, under the Bills of Exchange Act. If the government proposes it, is is ok, but if someone else does it, it is a scam. The law as it stands now, allows us to pay for consumer purchases using consumer notes.
Doazic replies
No Menard, the law does not allow you to get free stuff. The difference with the governments proposal is that you'd get actual money, with which to purchase things with. Look, you're just repeating the same mistake you made with the peace officer stuff. People, myself included, tried to explain to you for years that you were wrong, you ignored us and now you've got multiple arrest warrants out for you. Now that we're trying to explain to you that ACCP doesn't work, you're just going to ignore us again until the cops show up to bust you for that.
Doazic might have mentioned that Menard has a few other things going against him:

1. Case law is against him (see: Toronto-Dominion Bank v. Di Iorio http://canlii.ca/t/fpbh1)

2. His track record of failed something for nothing schemes (A4V, 96 fix).

3. As Menard's own 90 implementation timeline draws to an end he is unable to complete the agreements with banks and merchants which he says are a necessity for the ACCP's success.

4. Menard is trying to implement the ACCP while he is in hiding so as to avoid arrest.

Time's running out Bobby.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 85 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Menard wrote:
The law as it stands now, allows us to pay for consumer purchases using consumer notes.
So why aren't you doing it, Bobby Boy? Why aren't you doing it?
You always make fantastic claims but never provide any evidence of your stuff actually working. You are quick to tell people why you believe your schemes should work but always fall short when it comes to supplying evidence of them being put into practice successfully.
Why aren't you spending ACCP notes now, today, Bobby? What is stopping you?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Menard wrote:
The law as it stands now, allows us to pay for consumer purchases using consumer notes.
So why aren't you doing it, Bobby Boy? Why aren't you doing it?
You always make fantastic claims but never provide any evidence of your stuff actually working. You are quick to tell people why you believe your schemes should work but always fall short when it comes to supplying evidence of them being put into practice successfully.
Why aren't you spending ACCP notes now, today, Bobby? What is stopping you?
Bobby's angle is to claim that the ACCP is alternately simple and self-evident then complicated and arcane, depending on what he needs to say to get over on his marks.

The later ruse is used when folks ask him why they have to pay him hundreds of dollars to use the ACCP or ask why it is taking so long to get the the association going.

The guise also serves to reinforce the narcissistic illusion of Menard as the brilliant leader of freemandia.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 86 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
wserra

Post by wserra »

arayder wrote:The guise also serves to reinforce the narcissistic illusion of Menard as the brilliant leader of freemandia freeloadia.
FIFY.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume