Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

arayder wrote:See Llwellyn's post above:
My reading and attention are really going down-hill that I keep missing info right in the thread.

If I go completely downhill and turn freeman, somebody hit me with a chair.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
arayder wrote:See Llwellyn's post above:
My reading and attention are really going down-hill that I keep missing info right in the thread.

If I go completely downhill and turn freeman, somebody hit me with a chair.
I don't go in for physical violence so I'll hit you with a $100,000,000 Constructive Notice Of Conditional Acceptance instead. Please have the money available in cash. No cheques.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

Burnaby49 wrote: Please have the money available in cash. No cheques.
Surely you mean silver and gold coins and/or bullion. None of that fake legal tender stuff. :D
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I counter your notice with a demand to prove who this 'you' is, and offer of conditional acceptance upon proof that my person or my pet squirrel has caused you harm. I also require evidence showing not only both sides of the ledger, but a true copy of the back of the page.

And here is my fee schedule and final invoice due immediately upon receipt for the services rendered to date:

Breech of contract for substituting notices with chair: 100,000,000, paid in canadian $5 bills each modified to look like leonard nemoy as Spock.

Foisting unerlaterally passed the line of scrimmage: 10 yard penalty, first down.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I counter your notice with a demand to prove who this 'you' is, and offer of conditional acceptance upon proof that my person or my pet squirrel has caused you harm. I also require evidence showing not only both sides of the ledger, but a true copy of the back of the page.

And here is my fee schedule and final invoice due immediately upon receipt for the services rendered to date:

Breech of contract for substituting notices with chair: 100,000,000, paid in canadian $5 bills each modified to look like leonard nemoy as Spock.

Foisting unerlaterally passed the line of scrimmage: 10 yard penalty, first down.
$100,000,000? Seriously? Don't even bother making your pitiful demands if they just involve chump change. I just spent the afternoon going through the documents in a Federal Court filing where LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, KING OF KINGS, the big guy himself, was suing Prime Minister Harper for $300,000,000 for not agreeing that the laws of Canada were null and void because they were superceded by the King James bible. When Harper balked at paying this very reasonable amount Jesus upped the debt to "unlimited". Now that's real money! It must have been Jesus filing it because his Book of Authority included the Book of Common Prayer. Apparently Jesus lives in Haney B.C. Who knew?

Just another entry in my ballooning list of files I have to get around to posting.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I said cash drawn as Spock. Don't be trying to dishonor your agreements on me.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I said cash drawn as Spock. Don't be trying to dishonor your agreements on me.
Go pester LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, KING OF KINGS about it. He's got Spock up there to Sharpie them in personally. As good as a posthumus autograph.

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Fellas, fellas... can't we all just exchange some promissory notes and move on?

Besides, my agent's principal can beat up your agent's principal, nunc pro tunc.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's nunc pro tunc, pizza pizza!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Geez... One can't even operate sarcastically in commerce foisting unerlateral contracts on a public forum in peace these days without third party interlopers chiming in.

Burnaby, I accept your counter offer of infinite spocked $5 bills. You have, of course, the standard 7 days to deliver
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks for being so considerate. LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, KING OF KINGS only gave Prime Minister Harper three days.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:Thanks for being so considerate. LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, KING OF KINGS only gave Prime Minister Harper three days.
All capitals. Is he claiming "LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, KING OF KINGS" is a legal fiction?

I realize that our american counterparts may not understand my $5 spock demand, so here it is: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/l ... -1.2978637

Not a lot of time left to make infinite of these...

Ok, i'll take a report on "LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, KING OF KINGS" vs Harper instead.
guilty

Post by guilty »

I see that fezboy has a photo of himself on his google+ site, taken from inside a cupboard.
https://plus.google.com/100120555286195451854/posts

Why is he posting a p-take of Freeman beliefs?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

guilty wrote:I see that fezboy has a photo of himself on his google+ site, taken from inside a cupboard.
https://plus.google.com/100120555286195451854/posts

Why is he posting a p-take of Freeman beliefs?
While on the run from the law freemandia's self styled beer drinking poet laureate takes time out to rant about Canadian government and its courts.

How very predictable.

Rather than talk about how his "name game" ploy failed so badly in court (everything Bobby does fails) Bobby decided to whine about the system that chased him into the hideout we see in the video.

Readers should note that Steve Bates gets after Bobby pretty good in the comments section.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 94 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Ah! He has changed the video; it was originally this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze9OjvFaZW8

I like his final comment in the cupboard rant though...

"I got crackers and fish nuts."
Last edited by guilty on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Inside the cupboard appears to be a printed paper, much like you would find at a motel reminding you to clean the dishes and/or rates if you don't. A motel with purple curtains, laminate floor, and white ikea-style cupboards.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've heard a lot of pointless rants from Menard but that one hits rock bottom. Why did he post it? There seemed to be no point to it apart from showing us he still has access to beer and crackers.

If I saw him ranting that at Main and Hastings in Vancouver I wouldn't even notice it was Menard. I'd just think another skid row loon.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I've heard a lot of pointless rants from Menard but that one hits rock bottom. Why did he post it? There seemed to be no point to it apart from showing us he still has access to beer and crackers. . .
Bobby characterizes the Canadian system of government as stupid and outmoded so as to rationalize his unsuccessful efforts to advance the freeman way. In Menard's mind he doesn't fail because the courts and the cops are smarter than he. He fails because the people running the government are too stupid to grasp his brilliance.

Plus Bobby doesn't want freemen thinking about his countless failed projects or the fact that he's on the run. He wants them to bemoan the state of Canadian government and fantasize that they could get it right if the evil powers that be would just listen to them.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

arayder wrote:In Menard's mind he doesn't fail because the courts and the cops are smarter than he. He fails because the people running the government are too stupid to grasp his brilliance.
This is a mind-boggling concept. Menard would have to believe that he could succeed by being less brilliant? Not that I am sure that he can be any more stupid than he is now, but perhaps he could trick himself into believing by being a bit more stupid (less "brilliant") he might get somewhere.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is there some new video rant I missed?