Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

It's the video "Cupboard" at Bobby's google + page:

https://plus.google.com/100120555286195451854/posts
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay based on the thumbnail I'm not clicking it.

I hope the guy gets help.
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

Does anyone else find it ironic that Robby is ranting about how government hasn't evolved? Aren't most of the problems these poor freemen face are due to changes in laws/government since the days of the Magna Carta... :?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ironic, maybe, idiotic 100% certainty.

Bobby and his ilk would not have been happy in the days of Magna Carta, for one thing, there is nothing, or next to nothing, in MC that would have even remotely applied to them. They would have been considered part of the furniture, chattel, serfs, or peasants, having no or next to no rights. “common law”, would not have gone well for them, whippings, beatings, etc for punishment for the slightest thing, hands copped off for thieving, if they were lucky and weren't hanged or cut down out of hand. The only court most of them would have been likely to ever see would have been the manorial or possibly the local church Ecclesiastical Court and it would not have gone well for them there either, the Lord of the Manor wouldn't have been impressed by their claims, any more than modern day judges and juries are. The “common law” was short, swift, and generally gave pretty short shrift to the commoner of the day. In fact, at the height of Bobby's beloved “common law”, Bobby and his ilk would most likely have been property of the local manor, and then wouldn't he have fun!!!!

In point of actual fact, Bobby and his ilk are incredibly better off than they would have been in the good old golden days of “common law”. They have rights, along with the responsibilities that go with citizenship, and if they don’t like the laws as they exist they can work :sarcasmon: with other like minded people to change them, what they don’t have is the right to ignore, disregard, or pretend that the laws don’t exist or apply to them.
Life’s rough when you’re Bobby Menard or a FOTL and living in a fantasy world that never EVER existed.

In this day and age of oppression, they have the right to go before a judge and jury, at least most of the time, to be tried publicly for their offenses, rather than just be beaten or whipped or hanged out of hand. Real oppressive society we've developed in to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bobby and his ilk have no concept of what the common law really is. As set forth in "Constitutionalism: The White Men's Ghost Dance" (which has been mentioned before, on Quatloos, and which can be seen here: http://www.spunk.org/texts/writers/black/sp001650.html), what they see as "common law" is some sort of mythical shield with which they can repel the slings and arrows of The Oppressor. The fact that it isn't real is beside the point -- they believe in this "common law" so fervently that it becomes real, to them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As i've said before, the first formulation of english common law is "From now on, William of Normandy owns everything". Things have moved on quite a bit since then, but the law has never included statements such as "people who spell their names funny shall not be held to the same responsibilities as everyone else".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug and grixit have it exactly right. There is no question or argument that "common law" existed, the problem is that it just wasn't/isn't what these modern barracks lawyers think it was/is, and thus are doomed to ever fail. The biggest problem was that "common law" was basically whatever TPB said it was, and they always said something different, and it finally got to the point that was why the TPB started going to statute law.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Probably why they also try God's laws or natural law.

Natural law seems like it's really misinterpreted. A lion doesn't think of its causing harm when it catches breakfast.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

LordEd wrote:A lion doesn't think of its causing harm when it catches breakfast.
At least that has an excuse in the form that the Lion needs to eat in order to survive.

OPCA types are more like when the Lion attacks the human when the human is standing 75 feet away - territorial behavior.

But the human in this equation doesn't have that excuse, with the assumption being the human is more intelligent and civilized then the Lion and - as a result - has no reasonable need for the "natural territorial" behavioral patterns.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

There's a pattern here.

Menard goes for about a decade without a job. . .so he thinks up the ACCP as a scheme to get the banks to pay him for laying around drinking beer.

Bobby has a run in with the Toronto police, eventually gets arrested for impersonating a peace officer. . .so he posts countless cops-behaving-badly Youtubes.

He spends a couple of nights in jail after the judge didn't buy his "name game" routine, eventually ends up with a bench warrant on him because he didn't show up in court. . .so his google plus followers get treated to a rant about the backward government courts.

For The Fezzed One the problem is not just about being lazy, misunderstanding the law or being ignorant of history. It's also about childish attempts at belittling the institutions which hold him accountable.

Think of a ten year old claiming his father is not his "real dad" after being forced by him to clean up his room.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 95 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Mr Mitee is out of the closet!!

https://plus.google.com/100120555286195 ... Uc7CiLDwcU

Edited to add: It was a whole 19 minutes before he asked us to donate $100,000 to his beer fund.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Is the Freeman on the Lam still in hiding?
I thought he had an outstanding bench warrant for failing to appear...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Philistine wrote:Is the Freeman on the Lam still in hiding?
I thought he had an outstanding bench warrant for failing to appear...
Surplusage? He made the word surplusage on the fly while giving his little discourse on statutory interpretation. He's still on the run from the warrant. The video appears to be taken in someone's kitchen. At least he's sober and not babbling about fish nuts.

He's still trying to get his private police force, this time through his own interpretation of "Peace Officer" in the Criminal Code of Canada. He says that the statue says that peace officers "includes" certain roles. Since "includes" is a term of expansion (he uses the word "illustrative", I think he made that one up too) then peace officers can include people who are not specifically noted after the word "includes" in the definition. Not, in itself, a moronic argument. However he then gets into moronic arguments. The definition says that a mayor can be a peace officer. Well, since a mayor is not appointed by government but is chosen by people why can't he chose people to be peace officers too? A mayor is really a common law office so that means he can appoint peace officers through common law.

He started talking total gibberish about the 9 minute mark so I skipped ahead to his begging. Just got back into it to hear him saying that not making him a peace officer is the gravest danger to the public peace he can contemplate because, without him as a peace officer, we will have a police state. As always he weaves big dreams with other people's money. Members defense fund, a national not for profit organization, executive counsels both national and provincial, a public awareness campaign and training and equipment. He's not asking a lot considering he's facing forces with "untold billions at their disposal", the very power of the state itself is aimed at him! A bargain for $100,000!

He said something about how "only blue-eyed, left handed" people have the power to preserve and maintain the public peace. Works for me since I'm blue-eyed and left handed! However I think that a shaky defense at trial. I fail to see the point of doing a begging video. Since the majority of his followers are probably as broke as he is I'm pessimistic about his donation campaign.

No mention of his debit cards. That obviously collapsed. On the plus side he's looking better than he has in a past few videos. Maybe he can't afford beer any more. As a positive comment I'd rather listen to one of his videos than that whining fool Belanger.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

There is a request for email money transfer donations to 'wilfredaleger@gmail.com'.

There appears to be a domain registered to that name, pointed to a postal code.

That postal code points to a set of apartment buildings, not far from where that reported fire was.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

without him as a peace officer, we will have a police state
But Menard has not been a peace officer for 50(?) years and Canada still isn't a police state...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.gofundme.com/vha25nc

This seems like the bigger deal.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Putting all Menard's BS aside, the fact is he was never appointed a peace officer by the people of Canada.

Bobby took the hopelessly vague C3PO loath years ago in front of a handful of people who, gathered for another purpose, where told the loonies they were giving to make Moose Head Man into a glorified block watch captain were really going to a local charity.

I suspect Bobby drank all the donations up that very night.
Last edited by arayder on Wed May 27, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

If Robert holds his interpretation is true and he got some judge to agree with him what would prevent the evil gub'mint from re-writing the law to specially exclude the argument he hopes to make? I mean if this evil force is so powerful why would they let him do this?

Do you think he's thought this through? lol

Well its not a bad scam he might actually get people to send his money!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hanslune wrote:If Robert holds his interpretation is true and he got some judge to agree with him what would prevent the evil gub'mint from re-writing the law to specially exclude the argument he hopes to make? I mean if this evil force is so powerful why would they let him do this?

Do you think he's thought this through? lol

Well its not a bad scam he might actually get people to send his money!
He's got $28 so far. Only $99,972 to go!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:He's got $28 so far. Only $99,972 to go!
I think we need to point out to potential contributors that Menard is asking for donations to remake an argument he has already made and lost in the courts.

I suspect this is a low end troll for dupes who don't know that little Bobby made these same arguments to the courts in Quebec and lost badly. Our desperate subject, having found a friend with a camera and a white board, hopes to parley his luck into donations to the tune of a couple of hundred dollars.

So much for freeman abundance!