Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

Thanks Philistine.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Things have been quiet in the comments section of Rob's Magnum Opus "3CPO - The Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrifHQYzm8

But things have suddenly livened up with a few decidedly hurtful comments;
nonassumsit 29 minutes ago

FREEMAN ON THE LAND BULLSHIT,,,,,PIECE OFFICER BULLSHIT
ALL SOUNDS LIKE SOME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT................
LET'S SEE HOW FREE YOU ARE BITCH,,,,,,,,,WHEN UR ASS IS IN JAIL,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,HA,,HA,,HA
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OUTCOME WHEN U LOSE UR CASE AND,,,,,,,,,,,,THEN U CAN JOIN UR LOVER BOY "DEAN THE ANGRY CARPENTER CLIFFORD IN PRISON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL
nonassumsit 51 minutes ago YOU LOOK LIKE A STUPID JACKASS FOOL IN THIS VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Rob does have his defenders;
Rob Smith 2 hours ago
+adrien nicholson You got that right. Between Doazic who is probably a member of the BAR and Steve who is just a copycat loser who's not produced one unique offering the room is full of BS.
For a different viewpoint on Rob's efforts to raise cash check out Harry Wombat dredging up old grievances;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenderf ... 3919920875

Rob's GoFundMe plea is still bogged down at $158. Assuming that the $100 offline donation is legitimate Rob is pulling in about $30 a day. If it's not he's making about $12 per diem.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: For a different viewpoint on Rob's efforts to raise cash check out Harry Wombat dredging up old grievances;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenderf ... 3919920875
Harry reports Menard stealing kitchen ware and food upon leaving. He also said Menard's personal hygiene was terrible and that he badly befouled the guest room.

I had wondered from time to time why Menard didn't light in any of the several homes in which he has crashed. You would have thought that based on the number of places he's bunked the odds are he'd eventually strike up a lasting friendship with somebody, start kicking in for a share of the rent, do some chores and eventually become a part of the place.

But it appears he's the house guest from hell.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wow! Zack Moehrle just threw in $200 giving Menard a total of $358. He's already 0.7% towards his $50,000 goal after only a week. At this rate he'll be there in only, approximately, another two and two-thirds years!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Wow! Zack Moehrle just threw in $200 giving Menard a total of $358.
You gotta wonder if the $200 was given as a condition that Menard would have to move out of Zack's home and never return, or that he would have to promise Zack that he wouldn't ask to move in.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Question: Wouldn't legal services be a consumer purchase?
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

It's interesting that none of the true believers bother to ask why this proposed court action is only being brought now, years after the C3PO was claimed to have been in existence as a fully functioning organization.

Menard was asking for money for this type of court action as early as 2010, as seen in this video (roughly at 42 minutes and onwards):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGU1Y91KwE
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

We're talking about freemen here. Only us soulless vampiric troll government shills do stuff like that to cast doubt upon the truth.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:It's interesting that none of the true believers bother to ask why this proposed court action is only being brought now, years after the C3PO was claimed to have been in existence as a fully functioning organization.

Menard was asking for money for this type of court action as early as 2010, as seen in this video (roughly at 42 minutes and onwards):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGU1Y91KwE
Bobby isn't going to do anything. He has already had his "I am a cop" claim rejected by the courts.

The only point of pretending to go big and bring the matter to court is to get some street cred in the freeman subculture and get some Moose Head money.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Since my last posting just a few hours ago Rob has been given another $290 in donations giving him a grand total of $648! Now we're starting to talk real money!

But, well, call me suspicious if you want, but I question the fact that $590 of this, or over 90% of the total, is in offline donations. Saving GoFundMe transaction costs? Fiddling with the books? Nobody knows but Rob.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby's worked his helpless arse into a corner.

If he doesn't raise enough money to get something done he'll be confirmed as the helpless, ineffective con man he's always been.

If he does raise some money he won't be able to deliver on his promise to get the C3PO court approved, trained and equipped. People will ask where the money went and Bobby won't tell. . . .so he'll be branded a con man once again!

If he fakes the fund raising he won't have enough money for anything more than a keg of Moose Head. Again, people will ask where the money he says he raised went. . .and he won't say. That would make him a con man again!

------------------

Let me start the ball rolling by calling upon Menard to report his activities related to the C3PO, make a full accounting of all donations, gifts and expenses.

Since Menard claims he was hired as a C3PO by the people of Canada he can't claim the effort is his private business!

Are you up to the challenge, Bobby?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hey

Wargaming this I see his only option is to get arrested - then he can blame the gub'mint for shutting him down!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob has a new video up purportedly expanding on his prior video about the interpretation of "peace officer". Frankly it seems to be the same old stuff to me. Still going on about process servers and how they are peace officers so he is too. His argument seems to be that since anybody can be a process server and anyone can employ a process server then, if process servers are peace officers, anyone can be a peace officer. He equates process servers/police officers/peace officers together through the argument that since police officers can be legally served by process servers the two roles are equal so process servers are peace officers just like the police.

He tells us it is critical to agree to his understanding because then everybody in Canada could be peace officers and the police would have no powers over us because we could police the police because we could arrest them. If he got this peace officer paradise then he could really kick the government's ass!
And if we had a force of peace officers whose sole duty was to maintain and preserve the public peace and we drew from those, those people were drawn from the public, employed by the public, well then it really wouldn't matter what silly fucking bills the government passed because whatever powers they wanted to grant to themselves they would still be bound by the public peace.
I suppose he means the public peace as Rob and his merry C3PO gang interprets it. Not an argument I'd suggest employing in court.

No shout-out to Burnaby49 or Quatloos at the end of this one, just another solicitation for donations.

This video clearly shows that he is doing his latest series in somebody's kitchen. Faucet and sink on left, cabinets behind him. Window behind the sink showing some greenery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkQWw_z1fw

My thought is; why is he pumping out all of these videos to try and convince us that he's a peace officer? It doesn't matter what his viewers think or believe. The only person who's opinion matters on this issue is the judge that Rob will eventually face in the Ontario Court of Justice.

Silly me. The answer is right on-screen. The new video gives him a chance to have a crawler running along the bottom saying;

"Please Support The Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers at http://www.gofundme.com/vha25nc"

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And that's the real failure of the C3PO initiative.

It's a private police force created to interfere and obstruct actual police officers, with lethal force if necessary. (We have you on video saying so, so don't bother denying it Menard).

Menard cannot possibly believe that any court in the country would go with this plan.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby is now angling for the notion that C3POs are really process servers who can serve some sort of freeman notice on the police when they are deemed to have breached the public peace. In Fez Boy's drug and alcohol addled mind enforcing the law is breaching the peace.

Understanding the lack of support for his phony cop core Bobby has now given up the notion that C3POs are hired by "the people" and now says anybody with a looney in his pocket can hire a C3PO.

How convenient.

Listen, now Menard. I am talking to you!

Quit all the talk and as a sworn C3PO start serving freeman notices on the police officers you encounter.

It's time to give up the white board, Bobby, and do!

Prove wrong your sisters, who said you never do anything, and do for once, Bobby.

Don't talk. Do.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Do, Do? Is that Dippity Do you are referring to?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A comment posted on Rob's most recent video shows why he will never get his his C3PO pipedream authorized by the the courts or government;

John “Truth Soldier” Adams
1 hour ago

+mrmitee So are these Peace Officers granted the right to have the needed Guns to perform their duties to uphold the peace? If not then how are they going to arrest bad ones who have the guns? Guns are a must to perform their duties to uphold the peace.

btw If you manage to form the Common Corps of Peace Officers (C.C.P.O.) and manage to build an army of these Peace Officers won't we be able to send them to arrest the conspiring criminal bankers and the queen and the current and former PM's for all their crimes against us and humanity? This is what we need. Our own protection force funded by we the people. Then if they ever tried some tyrannical bullshit we would be have the protection force set up to go after them.

I'm interested in what the training for these Peace Officers would be too. Also there has to be an intelligence division set up that is safe guarded by the right people. If this is to work it has to be very thought out.
Can you picture Rob and his band of misfits milling around outside Buckingham Palace demanding to be let in to arrest the Queen?

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Who will police the C3PO?

Why is that the only possible organization?

I propose that once we elect Burnaby49 as mayor, his first order of business should be to organize the Common Law Corps of Peace Officers from Canada, to rival and keep in check the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers.

It's a bit like how the People's Front of Judea rivaled the Judean People's Front.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby's wandering, contradictory Youtubes, his alcohol addled judgement and his feral life style indicate he's not the stuff of which police chiefs are made.

Every so often Bobby gets sober, cleans up, finds his cleanest dirty clothes and uses a borrowed camera and white board to make a fund raising video full of promises he never keeps.

Even if the C3PO were legal Bobby couldn't possibly keep it together long enough to fund train, equip and oversee the core. He's a drunken monkey whose only skill is duping gullible freemen.

Every Menardian project all the way back to freeman valley goes through the same cycle. Fez Boy pitches an idea he knows freemen will love. . .he raises a few bucks. . . to keep the fund raising going Bobby goes through the motions of starting the project. . . the project never gets going. . .Bobby moves on to another scam.

------------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 132 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm already planning our inaugeration ceremony.