Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Robert Menard

Post by grixit »

[quote="arayder"]

There is no ACCP. No Elizabeth Anne Elaine Society. No C3PO. No Freeman Valley. No Synergy Property Stewards. No Cirque De Soul, Eh. No World Freeman Society.

There is an old lap top. An unused cell phone. A camera. Some dirty laundry. A greasy fez. An old C3PO badge. . . and a pile of empty home fermented juice boxes./quote]

FIFY!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

As Menard's February 9 court date approaches questions abound. . .

Why did Menard misrepresent the facts regarding his June traffic stop saying he had been issued mere "tickets" when in fact he was arrested for impersonating a police officer?

Why hasn't Menard documented what he claims are the official recognitions of the C3PO by Canadian government? Considering the charges against him wouldn't this be a good time to do so?

What happen to any funds donated to Menard for the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers (C3PO)?

What is the status of the C3PO detachments Menard pledged to start in five major Canadian cities?

Why hasn't Menard made good on his promise to create a registry of C3POs so the people of Canada can see who it is a C3PO and who is not?
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps Menard fled BC to avoid the watchful eye of burnaby in court cases. That and the readily searchable BC database.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Perhaps Menard fled BC to avoid the watchful eye of burnaby in court cases. That and the readily searchable BC database.
I like to think that although scampering 3,000 miles east seems a bit excessive. He could have joined Brian Alexander in Kelowna, only 240 miles away, and been too far for me to bother. Although he would still have faced that pesky BC Courts Online. An invaluable resource.

It's bothering me that I've given his charges and court date without accompanying documents, not my usual practice. Toronto is awkward but I'm looking into it, the Western Cabal has connections. There have been over 1,500 views of this discussion since my January 23rd comment on his charges so there is significant interest.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby left British Columbia for Ontario. Speculation is that he wore out his welcome in B.C. the same way stayed too long at the World Freeman Society. After his role in several freeman disasters out west (he denied any responsibility) one supposes freemen figured Bobby had no trouble coming to their basement bong parties and then throwing them under the bus when the media needed a celebrity freeman.

Now Fez Boy is in Montreal. It seems he ran through T.O. much faster than B.C. One suspects the freemen adversly involved in Bobby's failed attempt to re-animate the ACCP and his arrest for impersonating police officer began to smell him as week old fish.

Except for the fact than he's sliding east instead of west Robby the Phony Bobby reminds one of one of those old west con artists who moved from Ohio, to Missouri, to Oregon, before dying in poverty in San Francisco.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sadly, there's no Mark Twain to write up their cases as heroic sagas.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: It's bothering me that I've given his charges and court date without accompanying documents, not my usual practice. Toronto is awkward but I'm looking into it, the Western Cabal has connections. There have been over 1,500 views of this discussion since my January 23rd comment on his charges so there is significant interest.
Yes, well done, Burnaby.

I would suggest we get to the facts and the actual record regarding Menard because we can be certain of one thing. . .Bobby will lie.

In the early 2000's to make himself seem competent he lied to potential freeman clients about his abysmal court room record.

Years later Bobby invented a tale, complete with forged documents, claiming the recognition of freeman theory by an Irish law firm. When this elaborate fraud was discovered Menard thanked the investigators saying he too had been checking the authenticity of the documents, but hadn't gotten to the bottom of it all owing to his busy schedule.

He lied about Andreas Pirelli saying he didn't know him. . .until it was pointed out he had attended a weekend of Pirelli lectures. Then Menard said he was just an observer.

Most telling is that Menard lied about his ACCP dine and dash. Trying to make it seem the ploy had worked Bobby failed to disclose he escaped prosecution by paying the meal tab, behind the scenes.

Menard lied about the June traffic stop that set up his present situation, and we can be sure he has another lie up his shelve.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote: and we can be sure he has another lie up his shelve.
I think that is an assumption we can safely and reasonably make.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Years ago Menard was a fairly predictable freeman wannabe guru.

His game was to clean himself up an stand up in front of a bunch of anti-government types and tell them, in language that sounded sorta legal, why they didn't have to do what it was they didn't want to do before the paid their way into his talk. It was the same song and dance done by countless wannabe gurus before him.

After a while Menard realized his talks went better if he added in a few stories about how he had befuddled the authorities. Bobby even began to think he was a comic!

Eventually Menard himself started to believe he was that brilliant and the sideshow led to him going into court on behalf of some of his like minded compatriots. Naturally, Bobby had to gen-up his self promotion and self adulation to explain away his zero-for-life courtroom record. Often the PR effort amounted to outright lies.

At this point Bobby may have been surprised to find that no matter how badly, or how often he lost there would always be some folks who would still buy his line. All he had to do was tell tall tales about his successes!

Then came the World Freeman Society (WFS), a raft of posted YouTubes, DVDs for sale. Eventually Bobby figured he could change the world. . .make his own little community. . .his own money. . . and his own police force.

Then the fall started. It became painfully apparent that one can't make freeman valley, the 96 fix, A4V, the ACCP and the C3PO work from a hungover stupor. Soon freemen and freemen-lites realized it wasn't a Canadian Gandhi on their couch, but rather a paunchy, balding, lecherous, story telling, middle aged sod who really didn't know what he was talking about.

All the projects died, the DVDs went unsold, the WFS turned it's back and the tall tales where discovered as lies.

But just in time Fez Boy got a shot in the arm when his daddy died and left him enough money to keep the show open for another run or two. He cleaned up like the old days, got a couple of interviews during which he tried to explain away the failure of the borrowed theories he had once promoted. It turned some in the 2000's audiences actually tried to do what Bobby had told about in his tales!

But it didn't last. The Vancouver crew had caught on and realized that Bobby was trying to stay relevant by throwing other freemen under the bus. So the show was moved to Ontario where Bobby a had family. But the cycle of broken trust sped up and Fez Boy was forced move on to Montreal.

Now we are faced with an almost too painful to look at badly aging, increasingly irrelevant narcissist struggling to get someone to look at him. Too bad for you, Bobby, that's it's your debunkers paying the most attention!
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Burnaby49 wrote: and we can be sure he has another lie up his shelve.
He tells so many lies he has to get bookcases to hold them? 8)
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

obadiah wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: and we can be sure he has another lie up his shelve.
He tells so many lies he has to get bookcases to hold them? 8)
Arayder wrote that.

According to Federal Court rules the Crown has until Friday of next week to respond to Menard's Statement of Claim. The response will be easy to get, I can pick up a copy here in Vancouver. So we'll at least have an appetizer while we wait to see if the Western Cabal can get the Ontario Court of Justice documents. Agents are working on it as I write.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: According to Federal Court rules the Crown has until Friday of next week to respond to Menard's Statement of Claim. The response will be easy to get, I can pick up a copy here in Vancouver. So we'll at least have an appetizer while we wait to see if the Western Cabal can get the Ontario Court of Justice documents. Agents are working on it as I write.

Well done sir!

I suppose it all become clear eventually, but I can't figure what Menard is trying to get at with his new C3PO offensive.

Any thoughts?

It doesn't seem effective for him to argue he needs to be issued a get out jail free card at his Ontario trial because the legality/constitutionality of the C3PO has not been determined being that his statement of claim has not been answered.

Menard's MO to this point is to fanagel every situation so he walks out of court without a jail term and then claim a victory to his followers. That raises the question of whether he faces a certain slap on the wrist, and no jail time, at his Ontario trial and somehow knows it.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

You're thi strategically rather than psychologically. Rob wants a win so he can feel better about himself when he's feeling stressed by a crisis, which is pretty much the explanation for every Freeman action ever.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Ontario Court of Justice has released next Moday's Court Lists and guess who's on it;

Go to:

http://www.ontariocourtdates.ca/

Select:
Court - Ontario Court of Justice
Municipality - Toronto
Case Type - Criminal
Court Location - 1911 Eglinton Av E

And we have two appearances by Robert A. Menard:
MENARD, ROBERT 4813998143500374700 R. v MENARD, ROBERT A. 10:00 AM 407 TO BE SPOKEN TO
MENARD, ROBERT 4813998143500427000 R. v MENARD, ROBERT A. 10:00 AM 407 TO BE SPOKEN TO
As I read it Menard is not facing just one, but two criminal actions! Somebody really, really, really should tell Scott Duncan. (Really).

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Menard's strategy here is in keeping with the current Freeman Zeitgeist. The current hot trend is collateral attacks or counterclaims.

In Dean Clifford's case, he is facing criminal charges so he files a claim in Queen's bench to try to nullify the criminal stuff he is facing. Obviously gets shut down in a decision that contains some juicy quotes:
https://www.canlii.org/en/mb/mbqb/doc/2 ... ltIndex=13
The basis of the plaintiff’s claim , as noted above, is that he claims he has immunity from “legislation and policies”... There is no such immunity known to law.
Karl Lentz, south of the border is pushing the same strategy. Got a traffic ticket or got arrested? File your own claim against the cop that arrested you.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was dredging through the detrius of Menard's failed life and found this, from 2005,
http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forum ... loan-debt/

Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:23 AM

Notice to Applicants
Thursday, March 31, 2005
The Elizabeth Anne Elaine Society S.L.L.A.P. is a result of many hours of intensive study of the Law and unrebutted claims made by Robert-Arthur: Menard©, the Director of that Society. His studies have revealed that you do in fact have the right recognized by Covenant to a higher education. He believes that the lawful tools of set-off and deduction are available to you to discharge you student loan debt and thus exercise your rights. However, doing so on your own will likely result in you requiring many hours of study, some of it none too enjoyable. Many people have questioned whether this program is viable, and with good reason, as the claims, if true, will provide for fully funded higher education for all in Canada and will free many tens of thousands from a crushing debt load.

The Elizabeth Anne Elaine Society is so sure of their beliefs they are willing to accept full liability for your student loan debt load for a paltry 10% of what you owe. If you are a single mother, we will accept your entire liability for only 5%. Through a lawful contract, liability will be accepted and transferred to The Elizabeth Anne Elaine Society and you will be fully and completely free of your burden. It is entirely lawful for you to transfer liability to someone willing to accept it, as the act is recognized as lawful and firmly established in the fundamental principles of Law, with precedence set by one Jesus Christ. I will swear on a Bible to it. If you can find anyone in your government, who is your representative, who is willing to claim otherwise, I would love to have a little chat with them.

The money collected will not go to make anyone rich either; it will be used to fund education initiatives in the third world and to subsidize social activism and justice protection initiatives here. These initiatives will result in a higher standard of living for all, and will ultimately lead to a more peaceful coexistence between Nations and people in their communities. The fact that a bunch of bloated banks might lose a few billion dollars is not our concern. They are free to consider it an investment.

This program is not a means of unlawfully avoiding obligations, but is a lawful means of discharging them using little known tools and rights. The simple fact is, back in 1976, Canada as a Nation acknowledged that higher education was a right and that it would be made available to all using all possible means including the progressive introduction of free education. S.L.L.A.P. fulfills that description and as all we are doing is helping your government meet its obligations to you, the actions are clearly covered under Article 13 of the United Nations Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. ‘All possible means’, means “ALL POSSIBLE MEANS”. Discharging through set-off and deduction is entirely lawful and thus a possible means.

Furthermore, the knowledge required to discharge your loan on your own is available at our website, and we en-courage people to educate themselves to the truth. There is a very simple reason we are in so much debt; it is because we have unlimited credit, and have not been using it.

This Notice is created and served without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity and in the interest of bettering the lives and conditions of my fellow human beings.

Robert-Arthur: Menard©
Freeman-on-the-Land
All Rights Reserved and Exercised
Targeting single mothers to get suckered into his scam. Menard's as sleazy as they get. The sooner we totally discredit him the better. Note that it was posted at 4:23AM. Up all night boozing Rob?

Menard has slung a lot of bullshit in his life but it would be hard to find an example that tops the quote below. He can change the world for the better if you let him defaud you and the government.
The money collected will not go to make anyone rich either; it will be used to fund education initiatives in the third world and to subsidize social activism and justice protection initiatives here. These initiatives will result in a higher standard of living for all, and will ultimately lead to a more peaceful coexistence between Nations and people in their communities. The fact that a bunch of bloated banks might lose a few billion dollars is not our concern. They are free to consider it an investment.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't get too excited at the prospects of Menard finally facing justice. There are a number of individuals assigned to the courtroom that day which indicates that this isn't an actual trial. it is just a housekeeping session. Scheduling trials, requests for adjournments, that kind of thing. Trial might be a while yet. I've written about similar sessions I've attended here in Vancouver;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9388&start=260#p165879

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10239

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I hesitate to bring this up but by my estimates Elaine should be nearly an adult by now.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Rob seems to be faking a phone call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6rGiR8FOY
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Don't get too excited at the prospects of Menard finally facing justice. There are a number of individuals assigned to the courtroom that day which indicates that this isn't an actual trial. it is just a housekeeping session. Scheduling trials, requests for adjournments, that kind of thing. Trial might be a while yet. . .
Thanks, that's sorta what I figured. Bobby will have several chances, like in his old jumping the turnstile case, to show his arse. I think I remember reading that he drug that out for seven appearances, got fined anyway and then started selling pamphlets on how to beat the courts!

What a Menard!

But he was young then. Now he has to get his tired old thang to T.O. from Montreal by Monday and make sure he shows up on subsequent court dates. The sight of the once great fezzed (will they make him take off his fez?) Robert Menard, founder of freeman valley, CEO of the ACCP, the J. Edgar Hoover of the C3PO and comedy legend standing before a judge is too rich for me.
Jeffrey wrote:I hesitate to bring this up but by my estimates Elaine should be nearly an adult by now.
How ironic that she'd be just the right age for Bobby's old for-a-price-we'll-take-over-your-student-loan scam.