Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

NYGman wrote:There is no way he could have bought this house, is there? I thought he blew his Dad's Life Insurance already, and would need a job to maintain monthly payments, not to mention a down payment. He has to be sponging of someone, right? He also doesn't seem the type to thrive in Quebec. . . Of all the people I have met from Montreal, Bobby isn't the type I picture fitting in well over there. . . .I still don't see him fitting in well there....
A few months ago Menard inferred he had the wherewithal to buy property in the Montreal area and later claimed he was paying his way on at the house at 37 Boulevard St Luc. I believe this was just another story Bobby cooked up to make himself look like a successful freeman who deserved to be funded by gullible wannabe freemen.

Menard's Montreal existence is tied into Wilfred Leger who has served as his money launderer since he fled Toronto earlier this year.

My bet is the house belongs to Leger and Menard has squatted there, rent free. I suspect Leger is getting an education as to Bobby's nasty habit of befouling his nest. One imagines that showings of the Boulevard St Luc property are an adventure.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 195 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:if an offence is not punishable by indictment it is likely the province the offender is residing in will not foot the bill to send him back to face justice. and rarely does the province in which the offence is commited pay to bring them back.

i have ran on warrents for years. i knew if i was wanted in vancouver it was meaningless in edmonton.

and qeubec couldnt give a flying fu......

peace
ninj
"Personating a Peace Officer" can be either an indictable offence, or a summary offence. Given the non-violent nature of Menard's offences, it would probably not qualify as an indictable offence. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Still, that doesn't mean that I can't make him sweat a bit, and say ... upload a video about his whereabouts (LOL).
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

you dont get through 42 pages on any forum without a margim of error. this thread may be a bit of an example of that.

like other threads we need court docs and (somewhat) reliable evidence before anything else.

or we are just making stuff up.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Hard to get court docs when the subject is on the run from the court. Burnaby's set remains the last legally tracked fragment of the story.

The main story is stalled until he visits ontario or does something new. Given his track record, he can go years without risking himself with actual Freeman activities.

As arayder has said in the past, he'll come back when he gets hungry... (or senses he's losing relevence again)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Maybe posting his actual location might be over the line.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Further than I want to take it. Figuring out the approximate location was enough for me on the fugitive aspect, but since the non-jurisdiction warrant issue was discussed previously, it him a the line for me.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Maybe posting his actual location might be over the line.
Menard has held up his life as proof that the freeman philosophy works. Specifically he has told us the Toronto authorities know exactly where he is. Bobby wants the gullible to believe that he is free because he is just too smart for the cops.

As long as Menard holds himself and his life up as a proof of freemanism the reality that he is where he is is fair game, IMHO.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 196 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Maybe posting his actual location might be over the line.
Which is why, although I've known where he is for a while, I didn't post it. I've done him enough damage just through posting documents that I thought I'd give him a break about outing him on the location of his super-secret hideout. I don't want him to think that this is a personal vendetta. As far as I'm concerned he's just another failed guru.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Over on twitter Bobby gets warned about a possible patent problem with the goat:
Adrian Trevett ‏@AdrianTrevet Aug 3
@FreemanMenard Your'e ninjagoat may have a copyright problem. Check out the Defender or Talon Bomb Disposal Robot.

Robert Menard ‏@FreemanMenard Aug 4
@AdrianTrevet I see no copyright infringement.
Trevet uses the word "copyright", but the idea is that the makers of the Defender, the Talon or other robots may have patents on their inventions which Bobby, versed only in "freeman law", probably didn't bother to check out.

Possible investors in the goat should be mindful that in addition to the fact that the goat's inventor has a dubious reputation and is on the run from the law there is also the question of whether Bobby and his partner, Wilfred Leger, bothered to do a patent search for products like the goat.

Canadians with more knowledge of Canadian patent law should feel free to chime in.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He doesn't consent to patent laws.
Wake Up! Productions

Patent infringement or not, they are far more technologically advanced than the ninjagoat.

Menard: "I have invented a single engine propeller airplane."
The Boeing Company: "Um, they were already invented over a century ago."
Menard: "But mine has a cool name. I will sell you the blueprints for $10 million."
[PHONE: CLICK]
Menard (speaking to himself): "For some reason the phone line went dead. The damn RCMP, they don't want me to succed at anything."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:He doesn't consent to patent laws.
arayder wrote:. . .when Bobby tried to market the pesticide MrMite-E he came up with some magic freeman paperwork declaring he didn't have to follow Canada's rules on use of pesticides: http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/mrmitee/exempt.pdf

Any business partners or investors who get in on the ninja goat. . . are going to get an unpleasant surprise when they find out how poorly Bobby addresses government regulations.

Fez Boy's dysfunctional freeman business practices make any product or service he may offer unsalable. . .
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Right now all he really has right now is what looks to be some sort of 6 wheeled large all-terrain remote controlled vehicle with a large simplistic articulated robotic arm with a camera mounted on it. At the moment, the arm can been seen to be strapped to the unit to stop it flopping around while he drives it. He still has to build out the hydraulics or electrics to move the thing, and install actuators to allow its motion to be controlled. Then there is the whole premise of this being programmable, so you could have it run a repetitive shot. This will need all types of development, both software and hardware, would Bobby ever have the requisite knowledge to do this, again, I think not.

Finally, who will use this. A Professional film crew would use a steadicam or track to accomplish the same or better results, plus I can't see this thing being silent. It is really a product to fill a need for which there is no demand. I don't see it making its own market either, and lastly, nothing here is unique. Nothing stops me building a remote ATV and sticking a camera on it with a stabilizer, and selling it, the rig can be up and functioning as a remote vehicle within a weekend if you had all the parts, by anyone with a modicum of robotics or electrical engineering background. Heck, I could build one. There is only a rotating turret, a 90 or 180 degree bend in the middle, and then a pivot camera mount with image stabilization. I am betting you could also probably buy an of the shelf 4 or 6 axis arm to tack on to this thing. The NinjaGoat is nothing remarkable, even if it was software controlled.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just looked up Cam Robot on Google, and guess what...

http://www.neobotix-robots.com/broadcas ... rview.html

http://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/cu ... t-arms/54/

This is a build your own for $50-100
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ?from=Blog
Admittedly, very simple
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Slightly off topic, but along the same lines as Menard being a fugitive on the run. I just broke the news:

SANTOS BONACCI HAS BEEN ARRESTED !!! viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9792&start=40
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

NYGman, I used to wonder why Menard did things like try to develop freeman valley when all he had to do was get a few like minded folks and go off to the wilderness where nobody would care one way or the other about his idea of non-consent to government.

Likewise, why have an ACCP when you can barter beyond the reach of government?

Why have a C3PO when you are not harming anyone and avoiding those who do?

Why market the ninja goat when you know the consumer can build his own for much less?

Why?

Because it isn't about building freeman valley, creating the ACCP or the C3PO, or even building the goat! It's about getting the funds and the attention. . .to hell with whether it ever gets done!

As I have said before if you watch the old film "The Producers" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)) where Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder raise funds for a show they purposefully make bad in the hopes it will close in one night you will know what Bobby's all about.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Plus, why go to all the bother, and let's not forge the dirty four letter word, work, to actually do something constructive when the built in fail potential is so high, like 99.999%? If the freemen follies were ever going to have done something like this they'd have actually gone and done it long long ago, and guess what when they were even younger and dumber???? All I would say that most of this is is the remains of cheap, or not so cheap as the case may be, pot induced fantasies with nothing practical behind it. I'm not saying there aren't a few FOTL's who are serious and in earnest, but most of them are like Bobby and never ever going to get off the couch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Menard has posted a new video ... of the NINJA GOAT !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0X3ErdSHQ :beatinghorse:
Here's a You Tube on the "Ninja Cat" from 5 years ago.

Bobby says, ". . .and it's almost done!"

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 198 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Now Menard has a gofundme effort going for the ninja goat: http://www.gofundme.com/c5vmfrbk
Having invested over $25,000 and three years in the development and design of this concept, we are at the final development stage. The unit is operational, though not quite ready for market. Stabilization software, microprocessor control, position encoders and a slight redesign of the rotating turret will result in a fully operational unit ready for market testing.

Our first market offering will be for the music video market, as the NinjaGOAT, with the sweeping crane shots, high mobility and very low cost will be ideal for such applications.
It's either operational or it isn't.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 202 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Now Menard has a gofundme effort going for the ninja goat: http://www.gofundme.com/c5vmfrbk
Having invested over $25,000 and three years in the development and design of this concept, we are at the final development stage. The unit is operational, though not quite ready for market. Stabilization software, microprocessor control, position encoders and a slight redesign of the rotating turret will result in a fully operational unit ready for market testing.

Our first market offering will be for the music video market, as the NinjaGOAT, with the sweeping crane shots, high mobility and very low cost will be ideal for such applications.
It's either operational or it isn't.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 202 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
I left a comment on his gofundme page:
Don't bother - this is a completely WORTHLESS product that is at least 20 years OUT OF DATE. In an era of $2,000 drones with 8K quality, 360 degree stabilized video capability that doesn't leave tracks on grass or sand, the "Ninjagoat" is totally OBSOLETE !!! Secondly, I have not seen evidence of this product being PATENT PROTECTED. This means that ANYONE can "invent" the same thing, and you loose your investment !!!