Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

Menard also has a KickStarter fund raising effort going for the goat: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... /ninjagoat

It looks like it has 29 days to go.

It also has a donation total of $0. No Moose Heads for you!

According to KickStarter rules the goat will "only be funded if at least $6,000 is pledged by Fri, Sep 11. . .".

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 204 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Last edited by arayder on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

Could the 'goat' be cut up and roasted for kebabs?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

So far both the gofundme and kickstarter fund raising totals are $0.

Is it possible that Menard is in a corner? Most freemen usually do't have funds to invest. Could it be that freemen who do have some wealth know about Menatd's zero for life batting average?

Anyone outside the freeman movement who knows something about mobile cameras can plainly see that the goat is a dog of an investment.

Could it be that Menard has finally developed a project that doesn't harm anyone.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 205 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really can't see why anyone would think it was an investment. It doesn't do anything right now, and if it were working it still doesn't do anything that isn't done better and cheaper by someone competent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

So today, on youtube, I let Menard know that I know where he is. He posted on comment on one of my videos, and I cautiously responded with this non-assuming question:

Does this address mean anything to you?
37 BOUL SAINT-LUC,
SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU QC
J2W 1E3

He responded by posting my cell phone number, which I immediately deleted from public view and posted the comment, "I am not the one with 3 bench warrants out for my arrest". I then receive a call from a blocked number which I ignored. He left a voice mail wanting to talk, which I ignored. He responded on youtube by stating:
That's cause I am not hiding, or 'on the lam'. Just living here is all. But hey if you get off 'doxing' others who have never done you harm, but contrariwise even welcomed you into their home as a friend, you fill your boots. I feel very sad for you Steve.
I have to admit, I was forced to Google the word "doxing", as I have never heard it before. I responded with: "Dean Clifford will be sentenced to PRISON on November 5th, and Santos Bonacci was just captured and caged 10 days ago (after 16 months on the lam). The way I see it, perhaps it should be your turn now ??? Honestly, I would think that you would be happy to have your day in court, so that you can prove once and for all that you are a 'Peace Officer' !!!" His reply:
If I thought I would get a fair trial, I would be. As it is, they want to beat me up before the trial. You realize they are lacking key evidence, and never should have been given the first warrant, right? So care to answer a question Steve? What do you get personally out of harassing and attacking people online like you do? Do you not see how that makes YOU look? Very sad indeed... so what do you get out of it? Some sort of perverse pleasure?
The conversation went around in circles for a while, with each of us asking questions that neither of us actually answered.

I then stated: "Actually let's go back to the far more IMPORTANT question of when are you going to turn yourself in to police, and face your accusers? I have had (and sat on) your address for 10 days now. I have consulted with a few people on which avenue to take regarding this info. Some said call "222-TIPS" (crime stoppers), some simply said let the cops find you themselves. True, you have not personally harmed me, or physically harmed anyone that I know of, but there are other forms of harm - such as perpetuating lies for personal gain. I think that one is called FRAUD. If it took me 4 years to figure out that 95% of what comes out of your mouth is a LIE, how long will it take others who are not as keen on self-education?"

Menard has yet to responded.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

The good aspect of Menard going to jail is that this will be proof that his magic words don't work. I'm sure some will spin it to mean that the evil elite are cracking down on freedom loving rebels - but enough people should figure out that FOLT doesn't actually work.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Steve, show some compassion. Menard has offered us the opportunity to share in his greatest project. He's allowing us to share in the excitement and certain financial gains of the NinjaGOAT!

Oops, sorry! It's a GoFundMe appeal which means he's not sharing anything, just begging. Even so it must be heartbreaking to have no response at all after three days. Even his pathetic 3CPO GoFundMe appeal did better than that. There's a restauarant just across the street from you Rob. Maybe you can get a job washing dishes there to fund the goat.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: . . .I have had (and sat on) your address for 10 days now. I have consulted with a few people on which avenue to take regarding this info. Some said call "222-TIPS" (crime stoppers), some simply said let the cops find you themselves. True, you have not personally harmed me, or physically harmed anyone that I know of, but there are other forms of harm - such as perpetuating lies for personal gain. I think that one is called FRAUD. If it took me 4 years to figure out that 95% of what comes out of your mouth is a LIE, how long will it take others who are not as keen on self-education?"
Oh, Bobby's harmed lots of folks, most of all himself. The irony is that he has put himself in a prison of his own making. All he can do is harangue at the world and everybody in it. He enjoys no freeman abundance and he's either wanted or despised in most of Canada. In all fairness I have to say there are a couple of provinces where he has not yet worn out his welcome.

The cops can get him now, or later. It doesn't make any difference.

He will eventually befoul everything he touches and everywhere he lights.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 206 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent

He is basically baying at the moon and NO ONE is listening or cares. Must be a great blow to his ego.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
That's cause I am not hiding, or 'on the lam'. Just living here is all. But hey if you get off 'doxing' others who have never done you harm, but contrariwise even welcomed you into their home as a friend, you fill your boots. I feel very sad for you Steve.
I have to admit, I was forced to Google the word "doxing", as I have never heard it before.
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Menard used to harvest ISP numbers off the WFS forum and try to use them to track down his debunkers.

But he couldn't even do that right. He ended up misindentifying two people as debunkers. He posted personal information about the two who were mystified as to who Bobby was and why he was bugging them. One guy's house, including the house number, was posted on Bobby's Facebook page. The other guy was a lawyer who we can be sure was entertained by Menard's demands that he provide written assurances that he wasn't the debunker Bobby was after.

Menard published debunkers' ISP numbers on YouTube and threatened to send goons to collect damages, even on people who live outside Canada (he meant me).

Naturally nothing came of it all.
Wake Up! Productions

After my latest Youtube exchange with Menard, I gave myself 24 hours to cool off and think rationally.

I thank all those who contributed their opinions, but in the end, I decided to put an end to this nonsense.

I pray that I did the RIGHT thing.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Doubt they go across the province to enforce the warrant.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Doubt they go across the province to enforce the warrant.
What they do from this point forward is out of my hands - I just didn't want it on my conscience anymore.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well let's keep in mind he's wanted for non-violent offenses.

Nobody's in any danger just because Menard is running around.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It actually puts Menard's freeman pecking order into question. They chased Dean across provinces. If they don't bother for him, does that mean he's less important?
notorial dissent

I think inconsequential is the word you're grasping for. Of no consequence seems to pretty much sum up Bobby and his waste of a life.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:It actually puts Menard's freeman pecking order into question. They chased Dean across provinces. If they don't bother for him, does that mean he's less important?
I have wondered from time to time just how serious, menacing or harmful Menard's actions were on the occasions he impersonated a peace officer. We saw what may have been one of the counts during Menard's own highly edited YouTube of one a June 2013 stop (Burnaby 49 might know if that stop was included in the counts).

On the video one of the cops is heard to say, "It's Robert." as if he's informing the other officers that the passenger in the car is that mouthy freeman guy they all know about. Frankly Menard looked a little shaken on the video even if you take into account he was trying to make a mountain out of molehill by pretending the cops were genuinely threatening him and that he was genuinely scared for his safety.

We should note here too that Menard, the professional victim, is now saying the cops would beat him up if he were to turn himself in.

But to the point I have to wonder whether Bobby just ran his mouth about being a C3PO at a couple of subsequent traffic stops and consequently the Toronto authorities don't see him as worth trying to get a federal warrant.

One could conjecture that Bobby's playing his end of the understanding by keeping a low freeman profile, not messing with any Quebec cops and staying out of Ontario.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 207 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions

Robert Menard is still on Youtube as of an hour ago. Yesterday he commented on one of my videos, attempting to rehash his "Peace Officer" argument with one of my viewers:
"or other person employed for the preservation and maintenance of the public peace or for
the service or execution of civil process
" where does it say 'or other person employed by the government"? Are you claiming that only governments can employ these other persons? If so have you examined the ramifications of that position?
To which the guy said, "Fuck off, Robert- your bullshit has NEVER worked in court..." Which then prompted Menard's response an hour ago:
mrmitee 1 hour ago
This argument is based upon a major fallacy, that being that if a right is not enumerated or expressed in the Acts or Charter that it does not exist. Do you believe that you may not do something unless it is listed somewhere as being allowed, or that you may not do something, if it is disallowed? There are literally millions of things we can do, and which we have a right to do, which are not specifically mentioned. Also you know what you will also NOT find either? Any rules stating that to be employed as a peace officer, one must hold certain qualifications. THAT is what is not found, and which is of far more importance. Acts are generally restrictive, not permissive.

Therefore although true this statement is completely irrelevant and unnecessary.
"No where can I find in any internationally recognised law or any where in the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms where it says we can be peace officers without qualification. "

The following statement is also true, and highly relevant:
"No where can I find in any internationally recognised law or any where in the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms where it says we cannot be peace officers without qualification."

Furthermore it does state, clearly, specifically and unequivocally that peace officers include "or other persons employed to preserve and maintain the public peace."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby's got one of the worst cases of yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome in freemandia.

This is the syndrome evidenced by freemen thinking that asking endless questions of the cop at a traffic stop, insisting that a warrant be signed in wet blue ink, or trying to hector a judge about his oath of office is a brilliant strategy and a substitute for a valid argument.

Bobby's already tried his argument in the Canadian courts and it was so absurd that the court wouldn't even entertain hearing his argument in full. Menard, suffering from yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome, invented the contrivance that the court had really accepted his argument since it, by his warped thinking, left the field by declining to meet his brilliance in open court.

The yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome, although an illness, is useful to freeman gurus since it allows them to pretend they have one more brilliant legal strategy up they're sleeves.

But the sad fact is Bobby is at the end of the line. His future is nothing more than a pile of Moose Head empties.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Bobby's got one of the worst cases of yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome in freemandia.
What you call the "yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome", I have called in several of my videos "faulty legal reasoning". Law and legality is not based on your own personal OPINION or INTERPRETATION of how the law SHOULD read. Menard fails to understand this simple fact.