Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
If I'm (OR YOU'RE), (or anyone) is arguing in a pit, with people full of guns and they say I'm wrong. HOW AM I GOING TO PROVE THEM WRONG?
You obviously have not been taking notice of what the footles claim. They say that if you make the right footle moves and say the right footle words the courts will recognise that your footle argument is correct and acquit you.
Teaching is SHIT! Knowing and understanding is the KNOWING IS ALL............ FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRKKKK
I believe it is about time someone should tell you that when you type something such as in the quote above it has the effect of making you appear to be an idiot. It does not have the effect on the reader that you appear to think it does. Quite the opposite in fact.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

pigpot wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Ah, the good old days: Dean Clifford and Robert Menard circa 2012: :haha:

Now imagine all of their adherents (of which I am honestly not one) and there lots of them, more than ever before (you must admit that the sites I've listed have grown in number and with them their adherents) clogging up the court systems one case at a time, just really slowly or even worse, at break neck pace. Objecting and appealing EVERYTHING. Winning may not be their option. An honourable draw could be all they want such as having the case tossed for "XYZ".

Don't underestimate some of these people as they may just be smarter than you and the average bear think. Don't say you weren't warned.
The only problem with that delusion is that it hasn't worked, the 'system' has detected FOLT nonsense and has reacted once it became noticeable. If millions of people 5-10 years ago had 'piled on', it might have had an effect but the problem is believers make up only a tiny percentage of the population. These believers also don't follow any common strategy, design or methodology. Most did/do not have grand ideas and were motivated only in obtaining something for free or getting out of debts they freely got themselves into.

Effect: Nothing.

Now here is a question ""pigpot"", why aren't YOU piling on legal challenges?

1. You know you would lose
2. You know your actions would have a consequence
3. You are not willing to face that 'consequence', therefore you go around making heroic speeches - but NOT doing anything, no risk and hoping some other fool will do your work for you......lol
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:
... making you appear to be an idiot.
Appear?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It's worth noting that the road side and courtroom antics of freemen come from a place of civil disobedience. Ya' have to wonder why the brain trust of freemandia never figured out that the movement could be disobedient is countless places besides the courtroom or the highways and in doing so reduce the risk of freemen being jailed?

Thus freemen, otherwise in jail or under strict bail conditions, could be free to "fight again another day"?

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 209 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I don't recall any Burnaby report containing 'honorable draw'.

I would point out that wasting court time causes delays to those with more legitimate issues to deal with. I think that would count as harm.

This was called 'a draw'. https://youtu.be/2eMkth8FWno. Very reflective of the Freeman idea. Never accept reality and never consider that you've lost, even when you have nothing left to lose.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

I would note that in the past that a flurry of weird paperwork over some utility bill might cause the utility to just write off a small claim rather than deal with the pest - is that a honorable draw or a win?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

. . . .[freemen] clogging up the court systems one case at a time, just really slowly or even worse, at break neck pace. Objecting and appealing EVERYTHING. Winning may not be their option. An honourable draw could be all they want such as having the case tossed for "XYZ".
There's a very basic problem of scale that Pigpot ignores. The United States for example has a prison population of about 2.3 million people. The number of sovereign citizens in the country is about 100,000.

The US could if it wanted to, incarcerate every single SovCit in the country and it would not significantly clog the system up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One of the advantages of the so called "Information Age" is that footle conartists, Bobby, Deano, and the rest can reach ever larger audiences of of the dim and bewildered ever ready to be shorn of their few remaining dollars, without even breaking a sweat, which for a couple of them has to be a blessing since they are seemingly allergic to actual work, whereas in the olden days they'd have had to travel from town to town pulling this off one small stupid group at a time, and the pickings would have been a whole lot slimmer. And the practitioners of the footle art of paper terrorism could get away with it since each act was separate and isolated and the actual news of it seldom traveled very far unless it caught the attention of a bored newspaper reporter, but not any more. Now, however, through the magic of the email and the internet, ALL the interested/concerned parties can be kept apprised, and voila, Associate Justice Rook's magnum opus is there for all to see and ponder, and the courts are RAPIDLY catching on and clamping down, HARD, on the would be practitioners of the ancient art of bafflegabbery. The other negative side is that the falsity and foolishness of the footle movement, as well as many others is now on full public display for all to see and laugh at and ridicule, as it so richly deserves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

notorial dissent wrote:

Yes and I believe if Menard had taken my advice to do Gangnam style dances on the steps of the Capitol the entire evil world conspiracy against him would have collapsed - but alas he declined to do so.......and look at him now!
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Looks like Menard may be ON THE RUN again ... back to Vancouver, B.C. !!! :thinking:

His Facebook status says that he will be attending the "DIY Commerical Drive Street Festival" this Friday in Vancouver:

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Hanslune wrote:I would note that in the past that a flurry of weird paperwork over some utility bill might cause the utility to just write off a small claim rather than deal with the pest - is that a honorable draw or a win?
A win, but because the effort wasn't worth it, not because of the process.

You could send crayon pictures of a dragon and have the same result.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote:I would note that in the past that a flurry of weird paperwork over some utility bill might cause the utility to just write off a small claim rather than deal with the pest - is that a honorable draw or a win?
This is complicated by the fact that freeman-bragging includes fictional accounts of them befuddling every authority figure from beat cops to, to utility companies, to judges.

As far back as Menard's 2001 "Letters To the Authorities" in which Bobby penned some highly fictionalized encounters with the cops freemen have been passing tall tales between themselves about how wonderfully their magic woo worked on the powers that be.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 210 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Looks like Menard may be ON THE RUN again ... back to Vancouver, B.C. !!! :thinking:
Risky being so close to Burnaby. Will have to avoid all court rooms, cactus clubs, and any pubs serving Molson.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Looks like Menard may be ON THE RUN again ... back to Vancouver, B.C. !!! :thinking:
Risky being so close to Burnaby. Will have to avoid all court rooms, cactus clubs, and any pubs serving Molson.
. . .and all the disillusioned freemen, freeman-lites, freeman wannabes and former recipients of his legal advice who might love to know that "Bobby's back in town".
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Perhaps all the people he gave bad advice too could make it a, 'spit on a failed Guru day'.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote:Perhaps all the people he gave bad advice too could make it a, 'spit on a failed Guru day'.
It will take a bus to get them all there.

These are some of the folks Bobby's screwed over. I suspect several on the list would love to have a talk with him:

Steve Oft-Yahweh
Lance Thatcher
John Morkhunas
Dave Lange
Alexander Ream
David Bradley Smith
Terry Bouffard
Robert Christy
Marc Scott Emery
Keith Thompson/Kate of Gaia

Plus there are a handful of anonymous reports of Menard's bad legal advice and failing to show up in court to defend his clients.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Perhaps ninjagoat will record the party/protest. Riot breaks out. Mr. Menard, having used public mic to give canadian corps speech prior to riot, is forced by observers to declare himself as a peace officer and is arrested. Record of broken bail, and eat+cheat prosecutor warning found and is held without bail. Photo of Menard/brian-alexander kiss not as well received as vancouver riot couple.

Burnaby attends trial and says hi. Arayder sends flowers.

Ninjagoat in impound meets and marries bomb squad disarming bot and honeymoons in hawaii. Both get jobs as red dwarf 'scutters' for new series.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Good satire but it should have had aliens abducting Menard. The aliens are here to harvest brains for hors d'oeuvres but taking a look at Menard they go for duck fat and green onions instead as that combo is smarter than RM..
-----------------------------------------
Wait is Red dwarf coming back?

.......and to answer my own question: YES!! http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2015/05/ ... rns-twice/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Ah, the good old days: Dean Clifford and Robert Menard circa 2012: :haha:

I am uncertain who the Middle Man is?
That's My old friend Chief Rock Sino General. He and I had lunch after his contempt hearing. He discussed how he's moving on fron notary hijinks to focus on his music.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
He's getting a pass from me on the street fair. I'll be spending all of Friday at the Provincial Court of British Columbia attending a Poriskyite trial. That's how I occupied almost all of last week too. We spent the entire week on a voir dire, a trial within a trial, on a Jarvis application to exclude evidence because of a claimed violation of the defendant's constitutional rights. Wild crazy days in retirement.

I don't frequent the Cactus Club.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs