Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:
LordEd wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Looks like Menard may be ON THE RUN again ... back to Vancouver, B.C. !!! :thinking:
Risky being so close to Burnaby. Will have to avoid all court rooms, cactus clubs, and any pubs serving Molson.
He's getting a pass from me on the street fair. I'll be spending all of Friday at the Provincial Court of British Columbia attending a Poriskyite trial. That's how I occupied almost all of last week too. We spent the entire week on a voir dire, a trial within a trial, on a Jarvis application to exclude evidence because of a claimed violation of the defendant's constitutional rights. Wild crazy days in retirement.

I don't frequent the Cactus Club.
There are a few people on here who believe this could be a smoke screen, to lead people down a fake rabbit trail, and I am inclined to agree. I had a 3 hour youtube comment chat session with Rob today. Seems a bit odd for someone who is supposedly on a road trip across the country. What is your thoughts?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Could be a ruse. It's an expensive trip to fly from Montreal to Vancouver, at least $700 one way regular fare on a cheap ticket. I can't see Menard having the funds for that. I would assume that if he spent the money to come back it would be for good, which just might be the case. Now that his address in Quebec is public he may have decided to move on. The NinjaGoat money begging attempt has gone absolutely nowhere and he may have lived out his welcome with his landlord. I've been assuming free rent which may have ended. So perhaps no reason to remain back east.

As I said, I won't be scouting out the festivities. Events on Commercial Drive generally have huge participation and very crowded so, unless he attended all day, it would just be chance to find him even if he was actually there. The Drive is the heart of the radical/lesbian/radical lesbian/free spirit/ ex-hippie types in Vancouver. The Chief held a seminar on the Drive that I attended.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:The Drive is the heart of the radical/lesbian/radical lesbian/free spirit/ ex-hippie types in Vancouver. The Chief held a seminar on the Drive that I attended.
Yeah, we have a place like that in Toronto - Queen Street west - where most of the 2010 G20 police action took place. It is true what you said, money is a huge motivating factor. If the money has dried up in the east, then as they did during the gold rush, go west !!!

BTW, Rob figured out that I am on his facebook under an assumed name. He has his facebook set for "private - friends only". The problem is, when he approved my "friend request", he did so at the same time as 200 others, so good luck finding out who the "mole" is (lol).
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
There are a few people on here who believe this could be a smoke screen, to lead people down a fake rabbit trail, and I am inclined to agree. I had a 3 hour youtube comment chat session with Rob today. Seems a bit odd for someone who is supposedly on a road trip across the country. What is your thoughts?
He could just be a passenger
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:
He could just be a passenger
That's one hell of a long drive, over 3,000 miles. He'd have plenty of time to post. However he might have some difficulty keeping connected for about 2,000 miles or so of it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Can he fly? That would require 1 piece of government photo is or 2 pieces of non photo government is.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Can he fly? That would require 1 piece of government photo is or 2 pieces of non photo government is.
Frankly I have no doubt that Rob has proper ID when he needs it.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hanslune wrote:Good satire but it should have had aliens abducting Menard. The aliens are here to harvest brains for hors d'oeuvres but taking a look at Menard they go for duck fat and green onions instead as that combo is smarter than RM..
-----------------------------------------
Wait is Red dwarf coming back?

.......and to answer my own question: YES!! http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2015/05/ ... rns-twice/
Who says no useful information ever comes out of a Menard topic?

Hmm, is it possible that some sovs are under the influence of a squid delusion?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:The Drive is the heart of the radical/lesbian/radical lesbian/free spirit/ ex-hippie types in Vancouver. The Chief held a seminar on the Drive that I attended.
Yeah, we have a place like that in Toronto - Queen Street west
Where the maritimers are bold?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:
LordEd wrote:Can he fly? That would require 1 piece of government photo is or 2 pieces of non photo government is.
Frankly I have no doubt that Rob has proper ID when he needs it.
A Menard failure well worth a read:
http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 43&start=0
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

What a blowhard. I didn't bother finishing his post and, apparently, others shared my opinion;
Can anyone tell me if the first post is worth reading? I'll need to set time aside and will only do so if there's any content to it.
Since he has been constantly begging for beer money this obviously didn't work out;
Well you west jet employees sure are nice and understanding. Went to court today and got some documents, spoke with a lawyer and called the RCMP with whom I have an appointment and will be swearing out an information and taking it to court. I will be serving my fee schedule on both West Jet and The Minister of Transportation and that starts at $2500 per hour. As for the John Baird and your CEO, there is a thing called the Criminal Code of Canada and it is against the law to engage in extortion. They according to my lawyer friend, are liable for accessory to extortion after the fact.

Well it was nice to see what you folks are really like, shallow and clique and with about as much intelligence and warmth as one would expect from any other sophomoric servers in any cheap restaurant. And the idea that you would be willing to abandon the very rights others were willing to die for is a betrayal of their sacrifice.

In any event, I don't think I am going to feel too badly about bringing a whole lot of public attention to the act of extortion your organization has engaged in, and when I have a chance to speak in public I will be sure to mention the cold and heartless responses received from the folks here. Incidentally, I do stand up comedy, when my right to travel is not being infringed upon, and I think I can get a great ten minute bit about all this,and about how the servers at Hooters have more heart and intelligence. And they are much easier to look at too!

Bye now, I am going to see if I can have your Christmas bonus cut in half with my fee schedule. Incidentally, there will be more and more people coming to fly without government issued ID and they too will have fee schedules of $2500 an hour, or $60K a day. Now I know many of you children will scoff at the idea of a fee schedule, but I guarantee your lawyers are not, neither is your management and when just a few people do it, you will see a big difference in your pay checks and profit sharing dividends.

Have a great day, fly safely and try not to be as rude to your guests as you are here to visitors, and please don't be so arrogant, ok?

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard likes to announce his attendance at large events whenever he gets the feeling he is being portrayed as an on the run loser whose movement is restricted. He thinks it makes him look like a do-as-I-please freeman.

He knows nobody can verify his attendance so he's got nothing to lose by saying he's going.

Months ago when everyone was mocking him and saying he was in hiding he announced his attendance at a large public birthday party at a bowling alley for some kid in Ontario. . .just so it would seem like he could come and go as he pleases. If my memory serves the birthday party came about at a time Menard later claimed to have voluntarily moved to Quebec. That means he would have had to travel hundreds of miles to the party.

But the party was so big there is no way to check out Menard's attendance.

I don't believe anything Menard says and I think most of what he says to the public is 100% calculated. There is no lie he won't tell if he thinks it will be believed and make him look good.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 211 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

arayder wrote:
Hanslune wrote:Perhaps all the people he gave bad advice too could make it a, 'spit on a failed Guru day'.
It will take a bus to get them all there.

These are some of the folks Bobby's screwed over. I suspect several on the list would love to have a talk with him:

Steve Oft-Yahweh
Lance Thatcher
John Morkhunas
Dave Lange
Alexander Ream
David Bradley Smith
Terry Bouffard
Robert Christy
Marc Scott Emery
Keith Thompson/Kate of Gaia

Plus there are a handful of anonymous reports of Menard's bad legal advice and failing to show up in court to defend his clients.

"Menard's bad legal advice". What? You think Menard is some sort of legal professional giving people “legal advice”? You think these people are victims after they’ve wilfully gone out and practiced what Menard preached? Ha! Sometimes you anti-Freeman zealots just take the cake.

You think Menard pulled the wool over their eyes, that he "screwed" them? Au contraire, arayder, those people pulled the wool over their own eyes; they screwed themselves.

No one has any reason to believe Rob Menard is any sort of legal professional. No one has any reason to expect that anything Rob Menard informs them about law will ever be accepted by the court or any other authority.

Those people will have been predisposed to act in the recusant way they did before they ever came across Menard and his patently absurd ideas. They will have "researched" whatever absurd idea they used and they will have ignored all advice against whatever crazy course they had set their mind on, will have ignored advice against it from family and friends and colleagues and from people who are legal professionals, and then they wilfully went ahead with it anyway.

Those people knew exactly what they were getting into, knew as well as Rob Menard himself that what they were doing isn’t valid or legitimate, and yet here you are trying to pretend they were somehow acting in good faith and were some sort of victim of Menard’s trickery. Please, spare your tears.

As you well know, Rob Menard is not entitled to defend anyone but himself in court so he was never going to "show up in court to defend his clients". He doesn’t even have “clients” because he doesn’t give legal "advice" because he isn’t a legal professional like you’re trying to pretend he is.

What he does have is an opinion, and much as the judiciary and minions don’t like it, people are quite entitled to have an opinion about the law and to express it to other people, even if it’s not correct and even if they know it’s not correct. People who are not legal professionals are under no obligation to correctly interpret the law -- indeed, no one expects them to.

Then there’s this…
arayder wrote:As usual Menard wasn't going to do the deed. He fantasied that he'd get somebody to do it for him.
So maybe you should go and spit on Menard yourself instead of fantasising that someone else will do it for you… Or are you all spit and no action? Certainly you seem to fantasise a lot about Rob Menard.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I actually agree with much of what K1W1 says (Is that the sound of hell freezing over?) I have no sympathy for Menard's "victims", they are really accomplices. They wanted to screw the system and thought Menard showed them a possible way. It didn't work out for them because his ideas are worthless. They are not fighters for a free and just Canada, they were acting in their own selfish best interests. Nothing wrong with that, the essence of capitalism, but when it doesn't work out or is actually illegal like 3CPO, tough. What were ACCP, 96 Is Your Fix, the prommisory note Dine and Dash idea, except money for nothing schemes? They only made sense to the people who wanted a free ride.

Menard's last two GoFundMe begging attempts have made him a combined grand total of $728 which indicates he's a spent force.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glad I skipped the street festival. Doesn't sound like my kind of thing. All those young people! And maybe an old lag like Rob;

http://www.straight.com/blogra/514166/p ... cial-drive

http://www.straight.com/news/514151/com ... reet-party

http://www.vancouversun.com/Unsanctione ... story.html

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I won't argue that the poor folks Menard duped are blameless, or that they had no responsibility for allowing themselves to be put in such straights.

But I do think Menard was and is responsible for the harm he has caused the above mentioned people. I would think most freemen would consider this a form of dishonor.

There seems to be an opinion in some circles, which we see repeated here, that giving harmful, indeed negligent, advice and counsel is somehow excusable if the advice was given to the witless who then act upon it.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 213 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Wake Up! Productions

Speaking as someone who, until relatively recently defended Rob, I find this debate interesting. My initial thoughts were that it should be 50/50 equal responsibility. Menard for "teaching" this crap, and the Dupe for believing it without doing their own research. In Russ Porisky's first trial, he became Canada's first ever conviction of "counseling to commit tax evasion". In theory, the law saw it fit to hold him at least 50% responsible for the actions of certain others.

Given this, Menard has never been legally held responsible (liable) for the actions of others, and I highly doubt he ever will. So, if it is question of law, Menard is not responsible for the actions of others. If it is a question of morality, then yes, Menard bares the burden of some of the liability - perhaps as much as 40%. The other 60% should be owned by the dupe(s).
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Let's not presume that everyone who followed Menard's advice, paid or otherwise, had both oars in the water, present company excluded.

I think some of Menard's victims were preyed upon while in highly suggestible and vulnerable states. Thatcher was known to have serious medical, cognitive and emotional problems. Morkhunas was an unschooled guy grasping at straws to put a roof over his family's head. Ream was a mere man child. Keith Thompson tittered at the edge of a serious sexual identity crisis.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Let's not presume that everyone who followed Menard's advice, paid or otherwise, had both oars in the water, present company excluded.

I think some of Menard's victims were preyed upon while in highly suggestible and vulnerable states. Thatcher was known to have serious medical, cognitive and emotional problems. Morkhunas was an unschooled guy grasping at straws to put a roof over his family's head. Ream was a mere man child. Keith Thompson tittered at the edge of a serious sexual identity crisis.
Barring a medical diagnoses for Stockholm Syndrome or mental incompetency, their individual circumstances are legally irrelevant. Everyone has the free will choice to act, or not to act. This is why it is my belief that you have to separate law and morality, as they don't always see eye to eye. If they did then child rapists would get life in prison, instead of 5 years.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Let's not presume that everyone who followed Menard's advice, paid or otherwise, had both oars in the water, present company excluded.

Barring a medical diagnoses for Stockholm Syndrome or mental incompetency, their individual circumstances are legally irrelevant. Everyone has the free will choice to act, or not to act. This is why it is my belief that you have to separate law and morality, as they don't always see eye to eye. If they did then child rapists would get life in prison, instead of 5 years.
Again, I think one has to take responsibility for ones own actions. I am not crying crocodile tears for any freeman who got onboard the Menard train out of a simple desire to get something for nothing.

But I think most societies in the world hold that that the person committing the fraud doesn't receive a get-out-of-jail-free card because his victims had a few smarts, weren't mentally ill and should have known better.

Fraud is generally considered to be a deceitful, false or dishonest act.

Time and time again Menard told his victims that the law was as he said it was, not as it was or is. Menard told them they weren't getting something for nothing. He told his victims they were getting what the law properly allowed.

He told them they could effectively use his methods and went so far as to make up stories about how he had used those same methods with great success.

Menard was caught red handed lying to a private investigator, who he thought was a potential client, telling him he had "kicked ass" in court and won cases for clients. That was a lie that got Bobby banned from playing lawyer in the BC courts.

In a weak moment Bobby even went so far as to admit that the real goal of his courtroom antics and legal advice was to harass the courts, not win victories for his clients or for freemen reading his advice.

In view of these falsehoods and lies I don't see that Bobby even has the argument that he truly believed his BS was real.