bmxninja357 has just started a blog!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

bmxninja357 has just started a blog!

Post by Burnaby49 »

http://freedomandtruth.yooco.org/home.html

I've signed up! So, apparently, has Jeffery. Apart from Quatloos it's the only discussion site that I've ever joined.

WFS is moribund and verynewtothis seems to be dominating all of the topics with his unreadable (literally, at least to me) posts of various font sizes, colours, bolding, italics, underlining, all caps, whatever. Posts such as this;

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vnt ... court-case

So there may well be a chance for a new Freeman related site to gain some traction.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: bmxninja357 has just started a blog!

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

On the bright side any forum is better for having BMXNinja in it, what with his courtesy and good humour.

On the other hand (to mix metaphors) he tends to offer concrete practical solutions to people in bad situations, rather than encouraging them to turn their lives into train wrecks like OPCA gurus. This is definitely a good thing but doesn't create the same entertainment for us watchers :sarcasmon:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fmotlgroupie wrote:On the bright side any forum is better for having BMXNinja in it, what with his courtesy and good humour.

On the other hand (to mix metaphors) he tends to offer concrete practical solutions to people in bad situations, rather than encouraging them to turn their lives into train wrecks like OPCA gurus. This is definitely a good thing but doesn't create the same entertainment for us watchers :sarcasmon:
If you want train wrecks there is always World Freeman Society. However things have been pretty slow there of late.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Fmotlgroupie wrote:On the bright side any forum is better for having BMXNinja in it, what with his courtesy and good humour.

If you want train wrecks there is always World Freeman Society. However things have been pretty slow there of late.
Indeed! I remember when the "I need urgent help now!" area was awash in posters who not only got themselves neck deep, but posted documents, videos of their interactions with police and courts, etc. There were posters who ended up in the media and even on Canlii. Alas those glory days seem to be fading, perhaps because people are less likely to get sucked down the rabbit hole, and perhaps because they're moving to Facebook and I'm no good at navigating the segmented, sometimes private world of Facebook OPCA-dom. Either way, it's a good thing the long winter nights have come to an end and I can run around outside now that there's less OPCAness to curl up with. (Burnaby's court reports excepted, of course!)
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

thanks for the words. i had started a site in a different place a few years back when it looked like the sites i was on may go missing. it was just kind of a spot where the folks i got along with could stick it out until other forums popped up. but the price kept rising and when it got to about 50 bucks a month i couldnt justify paying for a site that was hardly used. so i switched to where it is now. incidentally over a few years i got roughly a hundred bucks in donations. i gave all of it and then some to other sites to keep them afloat. some freeman sites, some conspiracy type sites. just ones i liked.

with the current site im not looking to cause trouble with any of the forums im on or cause hard feelings. im just looking for a place where real world ideas can be found. things that work and do not work can be explored and explained. as well i will not shy away from promoting those who are actually trying to help and exposing those who are in it for money, glory, or whatever vengeance they are trying to achieve. and i wish to do it without being angry or vindictive. just facts. court docs, interviews, whatever way the evidence points.

the idea is there are many things in the world that i dont feel are right and if there is a way to change them i hope to find it. its not a place for false hope and im not offering something for nothing. nor am i in it for the money. im simply, as the name implies, seeking freedom and truth.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Best wishes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I, too, wish you well. You seem to have a much better grasp on reality then most of the other FMOL types and people could benefit from having a reality intermixed with the BS the others are spouting.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

JamesVincent wrote:I, too, wish you well. You seem to have a much better grasp on reality then most of the other FMOL types and people could benefit from having a reality intermixed with the BS the others are spouting.
Ninja,
I wish you well. One tip, spellcheck. Your "POLE OF THE WEEK" should be spelled POLL. :)
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

obadiah wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:I, too, wish you well. You seem to have a much better grasp on reality then most of the other FMOL types and people could benefit from having a reality intermixed with the BS the others are spouting.
Ninja,
I wish you well. One tip, spellcheck. Your "POLE OF THE WEEK" should be spelled POLL. :)
Thanks. Will fix it when I'm done work.
up up and away!
Ninj
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pole of the Week
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Now there's something I could get behind.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Think I'll throw this in here to see since we appear to lack a Scott Duncan thread.

Duncan appears to be pushing the theory that the 1960 bill of rights limits crimes to those that involve an actual victim. Any idea what the basis for that is? I've read the BoR like 5 times, there's nothing in there I can see that would allow for that interpretation.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

fixed my typo. although theres a lot to say about a well placed pole....

as to where scott gets his ideas i have no clue. scotts never wrong tho. just ask him. lol. perhaps he has never heard of the living tree doctrine.

http://ualawccsprod.srv.ualberta.ca/ccs ... e-doctrine

or perhaps the world would function better if we remained in 1960. although im more partial to that seventies show.

im with you that mr duncan requires his own thread. how many times must ones name appear before they merit a thread?

peace,
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think there was an effort to start a thread last year but Duncan's secrecy meant a lot of gaps in the knowledge so it was indefinitely postponed.

Mowe had a huge write up in the works before his disappearance that I got to preview so I wouldn't start a thread since it wouldn't reach that same standard of excellence.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can't you just post the preview for us? Call it "SMS Mowe: The Last Salvo".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4