JackieG Rides (travels?) Again!

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: JackieG Rides (travels?) Again!

Post by bmxninja357 »

almost no one reads source material. they prefer for someone to tell them what it says. reality is just to real for some...

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:almost no one reads source material. they prefer for someone to tell them what it says. reality is just to real for some...

peace,
ninj
You mean none of the WFS faithful read JackieG's monumental statement of claim? After all the work he put into it? Even the court commented on the obvious effort he put into it. Just before it kicked the shit out of him. I at least did him the courtesy of reading it. Babbling gibberish from start to finish but I read it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

bmxninja357 wrote:almost no one reads source material. they prefer for someone to tell them what it says. reality is just to real for some...

peace,
ninj
It's not just that they want someone to tell them what it says, some/most seem to want someone to tell them what to think as well. Not a good solution when your source is an idiot and a fool in the bargain.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

In a prior post I called JackieG's statement of claim "Babbling gibberish from start to finish". Little did I know that he's been two steps ahead of us all along and his "loss" was a deliberate part of an elaborate scheme which is still in play;
Did you notice the judge fails to even mention that 5 of the defendants filed a statement of defense?
Filing a statement of defense precludes the defendants from filing an application to strike.
Everything went exactly as planned.
The lawyers set themselves up to take the defendants place.
Now my guns are trained on them, exactly as planned.
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... led#140899

It's a pawn sacrifice! Giving up a minor piece to expose the enemy and open it up for attack. Well played JackieG! Well played. Now if you could just show us what you've done since your supposed disasterous loss . . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

JackieG wrote:Did you notice the judge fails to even mention that 5 of the defendants filed a statement of defense?
Filing a statement of defense precludes the defendants from filing an application to strike.
Is that actually supposed to make any kind of sense, either my sovrun gibberish to English translator isn't working, or it is later at night than I thought it was.

Or, this putz is dumbern' a box of rocks.

I think I'll take option C.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

he is starring on the new hit opca game show, "who wants to be a vexatious litigant?".

he has a winning strategy but will he be next?

peace,
ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote:he is starring on the new hit opca game show, "who wants to be a vexatious litigant?".

he has a winning strategy but will he be next?

peace,
ninj
Alex, I'll take phony affidavits for $20.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JackieG wrote:
Phew! I bet it was a relief when you lost. I mean......imagine if you had won........your plan would have backfired on you.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

just so we can see jacieg lives in the past, and possibly cut n pastes "his" writings from some other source lets see what his drivel of the day is....

his post is titled:
How Opioids affect us all
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... all#144720

seems like a good topic. i could discuss this for some time with anyone with even half a brain. but what are the contents? are they on topic? will it reveal some great insight that we can ponder? of coarse not its jackieg. but at least the gibberish is short.
I ordered some Make America Great Again hats from 3 sources.
1 in China and 2 from Malaysia.
They were cheap maybe $2.50 CDN each.
First order was placed Dec 7 the others Jan 3.
So far none have arrived.
Now, Asians on Ebay & Amazon are notorious for offering free shipping on a single $2.50 item. How they manage to ship it is beyond me???? Maybe they wait until they have a container load of small packages and then load it on a boat for Vancouver.
I really don't know.
Anyway, I'm watching CBC last night discussing the war on Opioids in Canada where the scene switches to some room in Canada Customs Vancouver where they have thousands of small packages from Asia via the mail.
All these packages are tagged for searching and there was only one single agent x-raying and opening these thousands of packages.
I will be lucky to get the stuff by Xmas.

It appears most of the Opioids are coming from Asia.
They are allegedly using the mail in the hopes it slips through.
I bet there are 3-5000 small packages a day coming from Asia in the mail through Vancouver.
They need to hire an extra 20-60 agents just to look after this or no one will get their package on time.
wow. very on point. made me think. made me think he cut n paste this from somewhere else and its just to see himself post. it is February 9th and he just made this post. well, on the wfs anyway. and i like his absurd guess at how much stuff comes from asia to and via vancouver. he is only out by a massive amount. thats not much is it?

i almost miss his garbage. i was voting him a vex-lit by now. but i guess disappointing folks is his strong suit.

peace,
ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

figured i would dig around and see what the freeloader was doing. racism! lots of racism.

from: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-3 ... can-values
JackieG Jan 31, 2017 11:15 AM

That slippery little Jxx kept sliding all over the place but Tucker tacked his circumsized 3" pecker down to the chair seat.
and here: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... itates-her
JackieG Jan 17, 2017 1:10 PM

Putin is going to expose Obama for being a gearbox, his old lady Mike is a tranny and his kids are adopted and the fact Obama never did prove (pursuant to the federal rules governoring evidence) he was a U.S citizen.
and here: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... -war-trump
JackieG's picture
JackieG Jan 19, 2017 2:07 PM

Yellan is Jewish....

Jews are fundamentally liars. They lie mercilessly even to themselves. Jews lie about everything. Meaning by everything literally “every single thing”. You can’t have a simple truth from a Jew. Even or the most insignificant thing. I guess there must be some psychiatric, anthropological and sociological explanations for that lying compulsive behavior. There’s no more racist and disgusting slogan than “the chosen people.” It looks like derived from that slogan, they are taught and trained in the synagogues not to try and do anything but oppress peoples. For that purpose they lie again and again. Jews give God a bad name
and here: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-0 ... r-explains
JackieG DownWithYogaPants Feb 6, 2017 8:19 PM

The media is the tribe.
And the opposition to humanity.
Their allegiance is with the egregore.

Who Controls Big Media?
Summary: Of the twelve (12) senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations, nine (9) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 75%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations by a factor of 37.5 times (3,750 percent).

Who Controls Hollywood?
Summary: Of the sixty (60) senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies, fifty (50) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies by a factor of 41.5 times (4,150 percent).

Who Controls Television?
Summary: Of the sixty-four (64) senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks, and production companies, fifty-seven (57) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 89%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks, and production companies by a factor of 44.5 times (4,450 percent).

Who Controls Music?
Summary: Of the fifty (50) senior executives of the major music labels and trade organizations, thirty-nine (39) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 78%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major music labels and trade organizations by a factor of 39 times (3,900 percent).

Who Controls Radio?
Summary: Of the forty-six (46) senior executives of the major radio broadcast networks and station owners, twenty-eight (28) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 61%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major radio broadcast networks and station owners by a factor of 30.5 times (3,050 percent).

Who Controls Advertising?
Summary: Of the forty-six (46) senior executives of the major advertising corporations and trade associations, thirty-one (31) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 67%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major advertising corporations and trade associations by a factor of 33.5 times (3,350 percent).

Who Controls the News? (Part 1)
Summary: Of the sixty-seven (67) senior executives of the major television and radio news networks, forty-seven (47) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 70%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television and radio news networks by a factor of 35 times (3,500 percent).

Who Controls the News? (Part 2)
Summary: Of the sixty-five (65) senior executives of the major newspapers and news magazines, forty-two (42) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 65%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major newspapers and news magazines by a factor of 32.5 times (3,250 percent).

Who Controls Social Media?
Summary: Of the twenty four (24) senior executives of the "Big Players" in social media corporations, eighteen (18) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 75%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the "Big Players" in social media corporations by a factor of 37.5 times (3,750 percent).
my my my, what a mouthy little anti semite.

i found a picture of this fine example of a freeman on the racist soap box:

and to think i used to catch heat for banning him.......
peace,
ninj
notorial dissent

Nasty little piece of work, hasn't improved for age, just seems to have gotten nastier and more, I'm not sure just exactly what the right word is. His life must really be in the toilet, along with his vocabulary, at this point.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

bmxninja357 wrote: my my my, what a mouthy little anti semite.

i found a picture of this fine example of a freeman on the racist soap box:

and to think i used to catch heat for banning him.......
peace,
ninj
But, but, his freedom of speech... :sarcasmon:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I have always maintained that freemanary, it's gurus and the World Freeman Society, in particular, are hotbeds of anti-semitism.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

One thing not mentioned in these new postings is how JackieG's lawsuit has been going. When I last commented on it he'd lost, very badly, in a devastating court decision. But he'd told us all that this was just a ruse on his part. He'd deliberately lost the case as part of a devilishly clever plan to destroy his enemies;
Did you notice the judge fails to even mention that 5 of the defendants filed a statement of defense?
But I've heard nothing since about his forecast great victory over the defendant's lawyers. Ninja, do you have any idea how it went?

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:But I've heard nothing since about his forecast great victory over the defendant's lawyers. Ninja, do you have any idea how it went?
"Badly" is probably the correct answer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

no idea. have heard nothing. perhaps he wanted to stop for a bit to prevent the vex-lit designation he was working on.

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:no idea. have heard nothing. perhaps he wanted to stop for a bit to prevent the vex-lit designation he was working on.

peace,
ninj
The best way to avoid a vexatious litigant order is to actually win a case or two now and then and JackieG had this one in the bag. He said so himself! Perhaps he just decided that the moral satisfaction of knowing that he'd win was enough.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

so despite my making no posts on the wfs in 2 years they have blocked my account. guess they dont want me to crack and tell the truth over there one day.

so when it comes to censorship and mind control through group think the wfs wins! all 4 people who post there must be pleased.....

none of there shit works. none of them does a damn thing to help there fellow man. and they are largely criminals and rip off artists hiding behind a washed up banner of freedom.

they help no one. they accomplish nothing. they get anyone who listens to there bs locked up, indebted, ostracized by there family and friends or all of the above.

and anyone from there should know the thought police on wfs ban you for not singing their praises all over the internet. i haven't posted in 2 years yet i am banned today. why? because the slime there are cowards and thieves. didn't start that way. but thats whats left.

peace,
ninj
Last edited by bmxninja357 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Stop beating around the bush and tell us what you really think about them.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

a large part of the reason i left was i was told by admin to stop talking bad about dean clifford. they would sooner a racist violent moron fools people and gets them in deep trouble than speak the truth. secondly menard directs nothing over there. they are just biting his name and old videos to seem relevant when all they have tried has failed. sad part is i dont fault folks for trying something new. however your a moron when you keep banging that drum knowing all it will do is harm anyone who tries. in fact it makes you a lower life form perpetuating such garbage when there is a world full of actual problems that could use real solutions. not some freeloader fantasy.

there has not been an original idea out of there in years. and even those were largely a rehash of someone else's fail.

i salute patricks attempt to live off grid. at least he tried something. it didn't work but at least he tried. weaseling out of paying your way like the majority do has no honor. try doing something other than watching youtube vids, placing likes on facebook and following the heard of freeman morons to the court for slaughter. that does less than nothing. or keep being a freesheep on the land. do all those failed things. ignore legal advice, medical advice, scientific advice and any other advice that might come from a qualified source. only believe what some goofball on the webs tells you. its not easy to be that dumb but logging in to their sites and doing as your told is a good start.

join the wfs! follow dean clifford! heil hitler! see where it gets ya.

peace,
ninj