freedom of speech, the case of gangstersout.blogspot.ca

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

freedom of speech, the case of gangstersout.blogspot.ca

Post by bmxninja357 »

now i do understand that there are limits imposed on any right. the charter is not absolute. it is in fact governed by what is supposed to be a fair and open judiciary.

this does actually bring me to this post. like my good man, or hate him how do i help?

here is the case, as best i can show it.

http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/2015/07 ... -suit.html

there is much more on this if you dig through it.

he got in a bad way for telling the truth. i feel for him.

anyone that could help or offer support would be appreciated.

pick your own reasons to help or can not. im not here to fight. just see an issue that may need some input.

thanks,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Re: freedom of speech, the case of gangstersout.blogspot.ca

Post by bmxninja357 »

its sort of funny to me because its a relatively small number of a holes causing the whole biker bs.

im guessing i was six years old when i knew they were all criminals. why has the government not declared them an ongoing criminal enterprise? is it that hard to prove?

does anyone here think you join the hells angels motorcycle club for the love of bikes and hanging out?

ninj
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There was also this recent case:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comme ... ree-speech

At least from down here it does seem like you guys are screwed.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I do find it strange that the courts keep siding with criminal enterprises like the hells angels. Calling a spade a spade gets a judgement against you. It is not justice nor does it have the appearance of justice.

It really looks like the slave traders in h.a. have certain members of the judiciary in their pocket.

A sad day for truth.

Ninj
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Perhaps the Hells Angels are a "criminal enterprise" in Canada, because the criminal elements left the US. However, there is a legitimate component to the Hells Angels in the US which is not a criminal enterprise.

And, much as I would like to say otherwise, you can be sued in the US for posting those statements, provided that you could be served. (You could not be sued in the US for reposting otherwise defamatory comments.)

However, this entire section has little to do with the purpose of Quatloos. I'll mention it to the (other) moderators.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

And, much as I would like to say otherwise, you can be sued in the US for posting those statements, provided that you could be served. (You could not be sued in the US for reposting otherwise defamatory comments.)
I doubt there could be a successful libel suit in the U.S. over a statement that defamed so broad a group as "all Hell's Angels." (U.S. law generally does not permit suits for "group libel" unless the statement refers to a small group and unequivocally defames every member of it-- "everyone who posts on Quatloos is a government shill" is not actionable; "every member of the board of directors of XYZ Corp. engaged in insider trading in June 2015" might be actionable).

I have no comment on whether the statement otherwise offends Quatloos policy.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)