kevin annette. the con behind the collar.

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: kevin annette. the con behind the collar.

Post by bmxninja357 »

yup, he is a joke. problem is no one in the opca crowd in europe, australia or canada seems to understand the punch line....

and it seems almost every guru in every opca sport has tried to fit him and his fake court or bizarre conspiracy theories into there work. its baffling. perhaps since they all have to read about themselves here we need to point out what abstract annett fairy tale they used to prove there scam and why its wrong.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'd guess the over/under at a few hundred votes. He is apparently standing in some federal election:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao29BHf ... jreload=10
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not "some" federal election, THE Federal election. The liberals were voted into power as a majority government in 2015 and there has to be a national election on or before October 19th. I'd agree wiht Annette on this comment;

"But Annett's campaign will be like that of no other candidate."

Even if he by some bizzare chance won a seat he could not, if he follows his own campaign promise, serve as a member of parliament;
Our aim is to establish a new Constitutional authority in Canada under the jurisdiction of a democratic Republic. If elected I will refuse to take the Oath of Allegiance to Queen Elizabeth and will move for an immediate national referendum to establish a fully sovereign Republic. I call upon every elected Member of Parliament to take a similar stand and refuse the oath to the Crown.
No oath, no seat in parliament. We've already had the Supreme Court of Canada weigh in on this issue with people swearing an oath to the queen to become Canadian citizens. The SCC ruled that it was mandatory. If you don't want to swear an oath to the Queen fine but you can't be a citizen. Same rules apply to MP's.

Can't say that this indicated a tidal wave of support;

"Comments are disabled for this video."
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He would have to have how many like minded crazy people in the district he is campaigning from to get elected? And does he not realize that he would be just one, very lone, voice among many if he were in Parliament? Of course he doesn't, since he doesn't even begin to comprehend ow the whole thing works.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

I think a man capable of arresting the Pope understands how elections work.
TBL

Post by TBL »

On the plus side, unlike so many others referred to in this forum, he's trying the slightly more proper method of effecting change by trying to get elected and have a referendum as opposed to asking the courts to rule by fiat. I'm not saying he's not crazy, but at least his methodology is better.
Of course, with the bar so low, better does NOT mean any good.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Juisarian wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:18 pm I think a man capable of arresting the Pope understands how elections work.
I think a man who THINKS he is capable of arresting the Pope doesn't understand how ANYTHING works.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Any man is capable of arresting the Pope. The trick is not getting arrested immediately after the arrest.
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The likelihood of Kevvy getting anywhere even remotely close to the Pope let alone laying a hand on him is as they say vanishingly small. There's this band of non-Italians running around in funny clothes that would take extreme exception to him doing so, extreme. Plus I really doubt if he could get out of GB, let alone back in. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's been what, 400 years, since a halbred was bloodied in action?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tuba Cain wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:43 pm Any man is capable of arresting the Pope. The trick is not getting arrested immediately after the arrest.
Or stuck on several halbards just before.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I'm sure you'll all be interested to learn that Annett and friends (all two of them) "struck down and criminalized all COVID measures requiring masking, distancing, quarantining, and vaccines".

Of course, since nothing much came of Kevin's indictments of the Pope and Queen Elizabeth, the vaccine supply is likely safe.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's right, leave Canada out as always. Don't forget we no longer have a government since he indicted Stephen Harper, our prime minister, too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

wserra wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:35 am I'm sure you'll all be interested to learn that Annett and friends (all two of them) "struck down and criminalized all COVID measures requiring masking, distancing, quarantining, and vaccines"...
*looks at Annett*
*looks at that Major-General*
*looks at Annett*.

Oddly enough, the army is typically much better at non-violent de-escalation than the police are, so I'm not going to say that Annett's going to get himself tied in a bow-knot and dribbled like a basketball.

But we might get some great video out of it all the same.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Considering that the MGen in question is a VanDoo who knows what may happen - I could tell you stories. :shrug:
Anyways to get back to Annett he's basicly lost all streeet creds, even among the sovereign folk. Around about the end of August or so, this got a lot of repostings on facebook
Parksville, British Columbia (Republic News Service)
In an historic act of direct democracy last night, the Oceanside Common Law Assembly
(OCLA) passed a Public Safety Bylaw that prohibits COVID restrictions and mandatory
distancing, masking, quarantines, and vaccinations anywhere in the communities of
Parksville and Qualicum Beach on Canada’s west coast.
As of today, anyone who tries to impose COVID regulations on the people of these
communities can face fines and imprisonments by OCLA and its Common Law Court.
https://republicofkanata.ca/wp-content/ ... yBylaw.pdf
It even attracted the attention of the fact-checkers:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... striction/
Once everyone realized that it was just our friend Kevin again, the Parksville-Oceanside Common Law Assembly only had one member (himself) with no powers in law, it just became another ho-hum event. In act, courtesy of Annett you can download a file yourself, substitute the name of your community, and you're all set.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Kind of reminds me of Lucian Pulvermacher, a man who a while back got a group of friends together and had them declare him pope.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

For those who did not understand the "VanDoo" reference, above:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_22nd_Regiment
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:40 pm For those who did not understand the "VanDoo" reference, above:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_22nd_Regiment
slightly related:

I don't actually think the Forces are going to have any trouble at all dealing with this twerp, or that he's going to get any traction at all among other members, especially given how many of them were deployed to care homes this spring and saw some stuff they'll never forget.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/vaccin ... -1.5833518

But it's dispiriting to reflect that up until now he's had some degree of influence over Cadets, who at ages 10-17 definitely count as impressionable kids.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Don't sweat that particular idiot. It's way off topic, but it's a case of the media over-reacting. I can guarantee that as of a few hours after the story broke he will never have any contact with youths again.