Dean Clifford: Intermission

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Dean Clifford: Intermission

Post by grixit »

Use this thread for all things Dean until his story becomes more active.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Intermission

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

grixit wrote:Use this thread for all things Dean until his story becomes more active.
Burnaby was going to make a new thread with all of the PDF court document links as the first post.

Might I suggest a better title?

"Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond"
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

How to Tell Corrupt Judges and Attorneys to Fu*k Off and Make Them so Afraid of You that They Piss in Their Pants
If do not know how the legal system really works, the information and video in this article may confuse you or make you wonder if any of it is true. As a person who have studied contract law and trust law, and how the legal system works from behind the scene, I can confidently say that the information about the legal system that Dean Clifford shared in the video at the end of this article is quite accurate.
http://omnithought.org/dean-clifford-ho ... piss-pants
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Can I reasonably ask why this "intermission" thread has occurred please. This request is not of topic. It is directly concerned with this thread.

Thank you.

The answer from Burnaby49 - Because.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

As for Natural Law, it is above all laws made by man or the government and therefore it is the supreme law. Natural Law is a group of Spiritual Laws that governs the dynamics of the Universe. These laws are the Laws of Nature. They are immutable and everything in the Universe is bound to them.
These guys don't really think things through do they.

Where exactly is Natural Law written down, did mother nature come down from a tree and write them down somewhere? Is murder against natural law? Do random forest creatures come and punish you when you murder someone? Do you get struck by lightning? Are there nature jails for murderers and rapists?

I mean that shit is just ignorant and offensive. I was carjacked at gunpoint years ago, where were these spiritual laws? It was the cops that showed up and tried to recover the car, which of course, they never did nor did they catch the car jacker.

Law and justice are entirely man-made and imperfect concepts. There was this recent article from St. Louis that showed that 70% of homicides remain unsolved.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/11/in-st-loui ... -unsolved/

That's 53 people who actually murdered another human being yet are running around free, unpunished, just in one city in six months. Nature isn't going to step in and fix that problem.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
grixit wrote:Use this thread for all things Dean until his story becomes more active.
Burnaby was going to make a new thread with all of the PDF court document links as the first post.

Might I suggest a better title?

"Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond"
That new title Steve suggested is exactly why I haven't done it yet. I agreed with Wake Up! Productions that I'd start a new Dean discussion and, as he said, the first post would be links to all of the various documents in the prior Deanster discussion. Steve sent me the list of links along with comments which I still have waiting to go. But I decided to hold off doing it until Dean was sentenced. I thought it made a good break. So we can fill the idle time with this discussion and I'll start a new one after Dean's great victory where he goes to court, makes the judge look like a monkey by employing his vast legal knowledge, then walks out of the courtroom a free man, or, dare I say it, a FREEMAN.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:So we can fill the idle time with this discussion and I'll start a new one after Dean's great victory where he goes to court, makes the judge look like a monkey by employing his vast legal knowledge, then walks out of the courtroom a free man, or, dare I say it, a FREEMAN.
That's the spirit "Burnaby49". Now you are seeing the like. Keep the faith man!

Peeeeees!

Thanks for decent moderation "Burnaby49". :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Think I didn't listen to this whole interview originally:

https://youtu.be/H5rODaAudBw?t=51m27s

Dean commits the same mistake as Kate of Gaia and thinks the Judge bowed to him when he exited and entered the court. Another little hint that Dean has no idea what he's doing.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

To expand on my initial post. I locked the previous thread because, as had been mentioned several times it had gotten really, really long, and the topic wasn't really moving, being as Dean's situation is hanging fire. But rather than just starting a continuation thread, it seemed to me better to make one that was for discussing the current less significant things going on.

As soon as Dean heads back into court, or perhaps, provokes fresh action against himself, i fully expect that Burnaby will close this thread and start a new one with all the docs and links.

Because that's how he rolls and we expect no less.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Anything new on deaner?

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Anything new on deaner?

Peace
Ninj
Absolutely nothing. I have a feeling that we won't hear anything from him until the weekend before sentencing (Halloween weekend), at which point he will probably advertise a party at his house on Facebook.

I still maintain that someone got to him and told him to "shut up" - perhaps one of his sureties (father or step-father)? But Dean is not one to go out with a whimper and his tail between his legs. We will hear from him the week of sentencing. His narcissistic personality won't allow him to go quietly into the night without taking a bow at the final curtain call. :sarcasmon:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm not sure who would tell him to be quiet, threatening critics with lawsuits is relatively safe for him.
Wake Up! Productions

OOPS !!! Dean Clifford's Youtube channel has been TERMINATED for filing too many bogus copyright claims !!!
This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms of Service.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8wjX ... k8VWUfwlfA

Ain't karma a bitch? :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:OOPS !!! Dean Clifford's Youtube channel has been TERMINATED for filing too many bogus copyright claims !!!
Sounds like grixit was waxing prophetic when he titled this thread as an intermission for Dean.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I guess this is about all he has left;

http://www.deanclifford.info/

Still begging for money. A sad comedown from the glory days.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'll be damned, filing counterclaims did work.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:I'll be damned, filing counterclaims did work.
You got that right. I filed 2 additional counterclaims, which I presume, were the final 2 nails in the coffin. I just finished emailing Youtube requesting the full restoration of my main channel. Only time will tell.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I guess this is about all he has left;

http://www.deanclifford.info/

Still begging for money. A sad comedown from the glory days.
they need to fix where that link goes. i believe it should say "the beginning was here" or "the end is near"
it seems like it would be more appropriate. i wonder if his updates will still say he is doing research. perhaps his updates will say what they are saying now. (insert shutting the hell up here)

@wup,
good job old top! hope they hook your channel back up.

perhaps dean is taking a coarse like this so he may address the court more appropriately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPSd66HHsc

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....