Dean Clifford: Intermission

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Intermission

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

The thought just occurred to me - what if this seminar is intended to count as a form of self-imposed "Community Service" hours?

I've only been in trouble with the law once, and at the time Duty Counsel advised me that doing self-imposed Community Service is taken into consideration at sentencing.

Is this a possibility?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

On another note, the Earth Stewardship Cooperative website has been offline for at least 24 hours. [Link to check status]

Sure, it's easy to be facebook silent while plotting to go all Xenu on a bunch of nascent thetans but Dean has paying customers to think about here. Earthsc dot com was Dean's anti troll refuge from social media sites he didn't have absolute control over, he had a new webmaster (one he hadn't pissed off yet) and a foolproof way of screening potential members (they had to be willing to give him money). 24 hours or so isn't very long, perhaps this is just something like labor pains in the birth of a new something or another. But the very soon to be Dean:of the House of Correction better keep a mind to providing the services his subscribers are paying for, what ever the hell those might be.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It might be different in Canada but here you only get credit for community service if you work somewhere that's recognized. People usually go to the same handful of organizations to do time, children's hospital, veterans hospital, red cross, stuff like that.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

It would not be recognized as volunteer work. It's not like a food bank or any other recognized charity. Plus it isn't free.

And it would have little to no impact due to the severity of the offense and complete lack of remorse and disrespect to the proceeding.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

GlimDropper wrote:Dean:of the House of Correction
:haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:It would not be recognized as volunteer work. It's not like a food bank or any other recognized charity. Plus it isn't free.

And it would have little to no impact due to the severity of the offense and complete lack of remorse and disrespect to the proceeding.

Peace
Ninj
Thanks for the clarification. It just seems odd to me that the last time we heard from Dean, he was pissed off because the Judge called him into court and told him that he MUST comply with the probation officer - and then he goes completely silent right after that.

Hell, Dean hasn't even publicly reacted to the fact that his Youtube channel has been terminated. :shrug: Something or someone has got to him. This is totally out of character for him.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:It would not be recognized as volunteer work. It's not like a food bank or any other recognized charity. Plus it isn't free.

Peace
Ninj
Thanks for the clarification. It just seems odd to me that the last time we heard from Dean, he was pissed off because the Judge called him into court and told him that he MUST comply with the probation officer - and then he goes completely silent right after that.

Hell, Dean hasn't even publicly reacted to the fact that his Youtube channel has been terminated. :shrug: Something or someone has got to him. This is totally out of character for him.
He is either cringing in fear somewhere or has run off to his hidey hole. What are his lackey's saying about his disappearance? If nothing then it might mean he is communicating with them but not the public.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What are his lackey's saying about his disappearance
He doesn't seem to have any lackey's left.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:The thought just occurred to me - what if this seminar is intended to count as a form of self-imposed "Community Service" hours?

I've only been in trouble with the law once, and at the time Duty Counsel advised me that doing self-imposed Community Service is taken into consideration at sentencing.

Is this a possibility?
Exactly the thought I had. Maybe, just maybe, the defiant Dean has realized tht he's screwing himself by not cooperating and he scrabbling to find something, anything, that might help mitigate the hammer blow he's about to get hit with. Sorry Dean, Not after your "Fuck You Judge" video.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm more and more convinced he's done a runner/gone into hiding and isn't going to show up next month.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford Hosting a New Age Pregnancy & Birthing Seminar - WTF ???. . .

I just don't get it - 3 weeks before being sent to prison, rather than getting his affairs in order, Dean is hosting this? :brickwall:
During Dean's 2013 brush with the law he told the faithful he had dismissed the charges against him and that he was ready to carry on with his businesses. Believing his own woo Dean failed to show up for an August 2013 hearing and was subsequently arrested.

I suspect this time through Dean will practice the same sort of self delusion and client deception. I don't see any indication that members of the Earth Stewardship Cooperative or attendees of the Pregnancy & Birthing Seminar are being given the information as to how, or if, the efforts will work after Dean gets sent to the big house.

If Dean holds true to form he'll act like he doesn't need to report for sentencing and attempt to go right on with his businesses.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford Took Off with the Money AGAIN !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThOePTkHCo
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford Took Off with the Money AGAIN !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThOePTkHCo
There is also the possibility that many of Dean's support personnel and assorted hangers-on have bailed out realizing that after November 5th there isn't going to be a Dean Inc.
Wake Up! Productions

After countless weeks of not showing up for his weekly internet broadcast, CCN has removed Dean from their schedule !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcG7HaAunNA
Wake Up! Productions

Well, Dean's "Earth Stewardship Cooperative" website, https://earthsc.com/ is back up ... for EXISTING MEMBERS only !!!
New registrations has been suspended for the time being but will announce soon when we are taking new members.
The site also has brand new Youtube and Twitter accounts linked to it.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EarthSCo
https://twitter.com/@EarthSCo
Wake Up! Productions

Not wishing to make this a political discussion, I just wanted to post a quick video of Dean Clifford's freeman conspiracy theories about Canada's newly-elected Prime Minister.

Dean Clifford on Prime Minister Elect Justin Trudeau !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWy5lLUdcE
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Not wishing to make this a political discussion, I just wanted to post a quick video of Dean Clifford's freeman conspiracy theories about Canada's newly-elected Prime Minister.

Dean Clifford on Prime Minister Elect Justin Trudeau !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWy5lLUdcE
These things confuse me. Why is Trudeau running for prime minister if he already owns Canada through his ownership of Canada Corp? Dean must have a far deeper understanding of these things than I do.

For you Americans the Trudeaus (father and son) are Canada's first ever family to have two members as prime minister. Step aside Bushes and, possibly, Clintons, we're in the family dynasty big leagues now. Sadly we're all still skunked by those damn North Koreans.

Pierre Trudeau had another first, he was the first divorced Prime Minister. Single, married, and divorced all while in office. In another impressive achievment two of his three children were born on Christmas day.

To illustrate the extent of the Liberal party sweep my riding, which has been solidly New Democratic Party for the almost 40 years I've lived in it, currently looks like it might go Liberal this election.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

People just can't comprehend that a sovereign nation registers as a corporation for the purpose of doing business with other nations. The belief is that it must be owned by someone other than the citizens of the sovereign nation.

But they don't see the difference between buying a Rolex at a licensed outlet and buying one behind an arcade at 3am.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

LMFAO - www.DeanClifford.INFO is no more !!!

Dean tweeted out 2 hours ago, deanclifford.info is now https://deanclifford.blogspot.ca/

Something tells me that the EarthSC site will follow shortly. No sense in paying for domain names when you are going to be in prison for a few years !!! :haha:
Wake Up! Productions

So, I singed up to Twitter in order to respond to Dean's (webmaster Stephen's) tweet, and I was BLOCKED immediately, and Dean's tweet was removed. Something tells me that Dean/Stephen is currently reading Quatloos !!!